ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

Postby Rae'tia » Sun May 30, 2021 11:09 am

"So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low."

Current Name: Scarletstream
Past Names: Rust
Future Names: Scarletstar
Desired Rank: Has it

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: Open
Past Mate(s): Open
Offspring: Open

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Lively, Skillful, Charming
neutral traits; Unpredictable, Tough, Driven
negative traits; Brutal, Petty, Resentful
This large tom has a low and deep voice that he uses to serenade his clan-mates. With broad shoulders and long limbs, there is nothing about this tom that could be called small. The fur that covers his body is a dark ginger hue and peppered with broken mackerel tabby stripes. Along with his dark coat are his dark green eyes, long white whiskers, and pink nose. He had two scars that are more obvious than the rest, one that slices across his left eye, and another where his tail got cut off in a two-leg trap.

Scarletstream was born under the name Rust, next to three sisters and his two brothers. Ruby, Garnet, and Copper were his mother's favorites, though she tried to tell them that she loved them all equally. Thankfully, Russel had his own favorites, being Rose, Chestnut, and himself. While Poppy cooed over his primmer siblings, Russel enjoyed teaching the rest of their kits how to survive in the wild. Rust took to his father's lessons like a fish to water and especially loved learning how to fish. Rust and his brother Chestnut were about seven moons old when they first ran into true wild cats. Rust being Rust had dragged his more mature brother on an adventure and ended up caught in a fox trap. Despite Chestnut's intelligence, the tom had no idea how to get his brother out. Thankfully a patrol of warriors was passing why when they'd caught the scent of Rust's blood. They were able to get the tom out and the two galloped back home, only giving a quick thanks in return.
At the age of seventeen moons, Rust once again ran into these warriors, with a different idea in mind. He'd told them that he wanted to join them, and promised that he would be a good addition to the clan. They were skeptical but allowed him to prove himself. Within a moon of joining the clan, he'd earned the name Scarletstream.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Poppy & Russel
Siblings:
Copper, Ruby, Garnet, Rose and Chestnutleap
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sharp Peppermint and faintly of Iron
Voice Claim:
Michael Clarke Duncan
Playlist:
Mr. Sandman - SYML
I'm so sorry - Imagine Dragons
Run boy Run - Woodkid
Maddness - Ruelle
Stand up - Cynthia Erivo
We're The Devils - Karliene

|Breed Status|
Maine Coon - 39%
Ragdoll - 22%
european shorthair - 39%

| Name Meaning |
Scarlet - For his ginger coat
Stream - For his fishing skills and lively personality
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun May 30, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun May 30, 2021 11:14 am

"Face to face with the devil
Pray, it's not too late
My past will not define me
I'm face to face."

Current Name: Chestnutleap
Past Names: Chestnut
Future Names: Chestnutstar

Sexuality: Homosexual
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None, open to adoption

positive traits; Athletic, Calm, Intelligent
neutral traits; Determined, Quiet, Sarcastic
negative traits; Sneaky, Irratable, Grim
Powerful is one way to describe Chestnutleap. While not as large as his brother, he still is quite big. Most of his power can be found in his hindlegs, allowing him to jump far and high. With lean muscles and a long fluffy coat, Chestnutleap looks just as big as his brother, unless soaking wet. His fur is a shimmering dark brown, always glossy and clean. Light blue-green eyes adorn his face and seem to stare into your soul. The tom has very few scar's even fewer that are noticeable. The most obvious the fact that the tom is missing a large chunk of his right ear.

Chestnutleap was born under the name of Chestnut, though he was mostly called Nut by his siblings. Chestnut has four siblings, three girls; Rose, Ruby, and Garnet, and two brothers; Copper and Rust. While Their parents had their favorites, Chestnut mostly ignored the rivalry that spawned from it. Though Ruby and Garnet often tried to cause trouble for their other siblings, he did his best to stay out of it. Not that it mattered Poppy often took their side even if they were obviously in the wrong or lying. Chestnut found solace in his lively brother; Rust. The two often went on adventures into the forest not far from their mother's two-leg den. One such adventure landed them in more trouble than they could handle alone. They were thankfully saved by some wild cats and escaped with their lives intact though a little beat up.
When they were seventeen moons old, his favored brother disappeared and left Rose, himself, and Copper distraught. Though Ruby and Garnet could care less, and Poppy was showing a rare burst of worry, their father seemed rather unworried and unsurprised. Russel later told him about a moon later that he'd seen Rust talking with some wild cats, and about a half moon later had seen him walking with the same wild cats being called by a different name. Intrigued, Chestnut sook out his brother and these wildcats. Utilizing his more sneaky skills the tom watched the wild cats - what he later learned was called a clan - and was quite curious about what he saw. One day when he was about twenty-three moons old, the tom approached a patrol and made the same offer that his brother had. The newly named Scarletstream was overjoyed to have his brother in the clan, and the newly named Chestnutleap was once again content with life.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Poppy & Russel
Siblings:
Copper, Ruby, Garnet Rose & Rust
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Peppermint and Juniper Berry
Voice Claim:
Sean Connery
Playlist:
Face to Face - Citizen Solider
Venom - Eminem
Agoraphobic - CORPSE
In your eyes - Robin Schulz
Jokes on you - Charlotte Lawrence
Elastic Heart - Sia

|Breed Status|
Maine Coon - 39%
Ragdoll - 22%
european shorthair - 39%

| Name Meaning |
Chestnut - For his dark brown coat
Leap - For his powerful hindlegs and hunting skills
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun May 30, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun May 30, 2021 1:11 pm

"You don't know what it's like
Can't stop these feet from sinking
And it's starting to show on me
You're staring while I'm blinking."

Current Name: Rosestep
Past Names: Rosekit & Rosepaw
Future Names: Rosestar
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: Heterosexual

positive traits; Kind, Thoughtful, Resonsible
neutral traits; Artful, Casual, Private
negative traits; Insecure, Shy, Moody
Rosestep has a delicate appearance, with a slender body and graceful gait, she's not what you would expect. She's known for her agility and her sunny disposition. The tabby has spent most of her life being shoved into the spotlight and praised by her parents, leaving her beloved sister in the shadows. With a bright ginger coat, it's easy for Rosestep to stand out, in more ways than one. Darker classic tabby stripes coat her pelt, breaking up her shiny coat with thick swirls. She has light yellow eyes, white whiskers, and a pale pink nose. The she-cat only has a few scarves, a thick stripe of scar tissue hangs to her left hip, which causes her pain every now and then, though it's not too visible under her thick longer than average fur.

Rosestep was born into a litter of two, just herself and her sister; Amberfall. Rosestep enjoyed her time as a kit, playing with her den-mates, and trying to keep her sister out of trouble. For those first moons, the two were inseparable, but soon after becoming apprentices, she noticed her sister had soured towards, their parents. Towards her. The young tabby tried to get to the bottom of it, but her sister refused to talk to her and even snapped at her once. Rosestep was forced to watch as her sister withdrew more and more from the clan, throwing herself into more dangerous situations each day.
The two earned their warrior names after they and their mentors assisted in chasing out a large dog that had invaded the territory. It's then that she was noticed that while her parents praised her, they barely spared her sister a glance. She was confused at first until she looked back on life and realized that her parents had been rather neglectful with her sister. Rosestep and her parents got into a bad argument three days later when she confronted them. They had acknowledged what they had done but insisted that they hadn't cared. The she-cat refused to speak to them for a few moons. Seven moons after becoming a warrior, she was surprised but excited to have reserved an apprentice. Half a moon later she was devastated to learn that her first apprentice would have been Amberfalls had it not been for her father's not so subtle manipulation of their clan leader. She later told both the clan's deputy and her leader that she was not ready for an apprentice, but her sister had been. She would finish training her apprentice, and moments after her apprentice gained his warrior name, she told the clan that she would refuse to take an apprentice from now on. Though she had mentally held back that this vow would only last until her sister returned, though she doubted that her beloved sister would return from her self-imposed exile.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Tinypool & Rustfang
Siblings:
Amberfall
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Basil & Lavander
Voice Claim:
Lucy Hale
Playlist:
I'm not Pretty - JESSIA
You Don't Know - Katelyn Tarver
Solider - Fleurie
Till I Colapse - Eminem
Waiting for superman - Daughtry
I'm Not Okay - Citizen Soldier

|Breed Status|
American Bobtail - 25%
European Shorthair - 38%
Abyssinian - 37%

| Name Meaning |
Rose - For her delicate looks and ginger coat
Step - For her agility.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun May 30, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun May 30, 2021 1:22 pm

"We can be heroes everywhere we go
We can have all that we ever want
Swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies
Standing on top like a champion."

Current Name: Amberfall
Past Names: Amberkit & Amberpaw
Future Names: None

Sexuality: Demisexual
Current Mate: None
Offspring: None

positive traits; Couragous, firm, pratical
neutral traits; Strong-willed, out-spoken, competitive
negative traits; Agressive, impolite, distrustful
Amberfall is neither pretty nor ugly, she is rather average. At least that's what she'd been told her whole life, by both of her parents, and unknowingly a few cats she had feelings for once upon a time. Under the belief that she's plain physically, she doesn't try to better herself much. While physically fit, her fur is a constant mess despite that it should be easy to groom and keep in order. Her fur his a soft golden-brown hue darkened with spotted tabby stripes. She has sharp golden eyes, pale whiskers, and a dark ruddy nose. There's a patch of white fur that covers her chin, lower jaw, and throat, her paws and tail tip are white as well. Amberfall has a torn ear and a nasty scar that stretches across both shoulders. Other than that there are no scar's to be seen

Amberfall was born into a litter of two, just her and her sister; Rosestep. Despite being sisters and being close as kits, the two were nothing alike, Rosekit was quiet, calm, and kind, while she was loud, rambunctious, and prone to fighting with others. It soon became clear that their parents; Tinypool & Rustfang had favorites. As kit's, it didn't bother her much, as she was more independent than her sister, but as they became apprentices and their parents focused all their praise on Rosepaw, she soured. The she-cat acted out, often getting herself into trouble - either with her clan-mates or by getting into fights with trespassers - just to get a little attention, though usually, all she got were disappointing looks from her parents and concerned ones from her sister and a few of her friends.
About seven moons after becoming warriors, Rosestep gained an apprentice. While this didn't bother her at the time, she later learned that her father had heard that said apprentice was going to go to her and asked their leader to change their mind, because apparently, Amberfall couldn't handle the responsibility of being a mentor. After lashing out at her father, and disowning herself from both her family and her clan, the tabby she-cat left, condemning herself to the life of a loner.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Tinypool & Rustfang
Siblings:
Rosestep
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Spearmint & Basil
Voice Claim:
Claire holt
Playlist:
Gangsta - Kehlani
Unstoppable - Sia
Confident - Demi Lovato
Blood//Water - Grandson
Fight back - Neffex
DAYWALKER! - Machine Gun Kelly ft CORPSE

|Breed Status|
American Bobtail - 25%
European Shorthair - 38%
Abyssinian - 37%

| Name Meaning |
Amber - For her golden-brown coat
Fall - For her battle and Tree-climbing Skills
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:55 pm

"I know life took us far away
But I still dream 'bout the good old days
When we took care of each other
We were livin' for each other."

Birth name: Opaline Erika Lyons
Alaises: Opaline Victoria Woods
Nicknames: Opal, Eri, Olive
Species: Werewolf/Lycan

Sexuality: Pansexual Demiromantic
Girlfirend/boyfriend: None
Mate: None
Children: None

positive traits; Creative, honest, witty
neutral traits; Determined, maternal, sarcastic
negative traits; Morbid, predatory, insesitive
Opal has always been above average, though this is mostly in the oddest of ways. She stands at five foot seven inches and weighs about one-hundred and thirty-one pounds, though this fluctuates ten pounds in any direction. Like many of her paternal family, Opaline has vibrant violet eyes. With a slender but athletic body, Opal has a graceful stride, helping her go mostly undetected. She has fair skin and long raven black hair that is either in some kind of intricate braid or in a bun. Sadly there is a scar on her face that many seem to think to detract from her beauty, that she tends to hide the best she can. This means - for some reason - that she covers her face a lot and when she can't do her work by the light of the moon. She caries with her twin daggers; Seduce and Induce, one covered with poison and the other with an aphrodisiac.
Of course, this is just her human side. In her Lycan form - which she calls herself a Lycan for a reason - is tall but still rather lean like herself, built for agility and stamina. On all fours, she stands about five feet at the shoulder, and just under seven feet in length from nose to tail tip. The fur that covers her Lycan body is a mixture of blacks and grays, some of those grays taking on violet or blue tones in certain light. Her eyes stay that vibrant violet in this form, marking her as an oddity outside real wolves.

The first Seven years of Opaline's life are shrouded in mystery, unknown to her adoptive parents, and repressed in her memories. Her adoptive parents, Samuell John Woods and Catherine Sara Woods nee North, found her and what they could only assume was her deceased twin sister in the forest hiding in a hollowed-out tree. By the markings on their bodies, the two had been attacked by wolves and Opaline refused to speak, for years after that. Unable to find her birth parents, the two took her in as their own. Of course, Opaline knew what she was but hadn't understood why the wolves had attacked them, and rarely indulged in transforming. In her later years she took up various arts, most being more socially acceptable for a woman like sewing, but she also dabbled in swordplay. After the death of her adoptive parents she left the town she'd grown up in and joined a small caravan that traveled from town to town, trying to spark a memory. During her travels, she found out why the wolves had attacked her and her sister, and grew to hate what she apparently was now, a rogue. Opaline did eventually find a place that sparked her memories and has been staying here for a few weeks.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Ephraim Lyons & Lyndra Lyons
Siblings:
Sabrone Lyons & Lupin Vass
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Coconut & Lime
Face Claim:
Anya Chalotra
Playlist:
Lullaby of woe - Karliene
Savage Daughter - Sarah Hester
Hurts like Hell - Fleurie
She's an Actor - Austin Giorgio
Rescue Me - OneRepublic
Intro (Infected) - Sickick
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:42 pm

"But you and I
Have come from the same long line
Good kids with a devil side
Just going around again."

Birth Name: Misael Noah Tan Navidad
Alaies: Samual Azariel Gabriel King
Nicknames: Azie, Sam, Gabe, Riel
Species: Vampire

Sexuality: Homosexual
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Mate/Beloved: None
Childen: None

positive traits; Active, patient, firm
neutral traits; Solitary, formal, proud
negative traits; Blunt, cold, possessive
Misael isn't what anyone would call tall, of course, they wouldn't call him short either - not if they want to keep their tongue. Misael is about five foot nine a good middle ground and weighs about one hundred and seventy-one pounds. While he's not built like a brick, the man has compact and lean muscles making him less of a hulking mass and more of a gray area. Not quite an athletic body but above that of a swimmer's body. Misael has dark mocha skin, black hair, and when glamoured his eyes are a dark brown, though when his eyes aren't glamoured his sclera is black with a red iris. Alternately when thirsty or just inraged these colors reverse, making his sclera red and his irises pitch black. His hair is short normally a buzz cut, and he has a wide arrangement of facial hair types that he allows to grow. Sometimes he has stubble, or a goatee, or even from time to time a full beard, or just plain clean-shaven. When it comes to weapons, Misael has a few favorites, namely being his pistol Tremor, a rapier called Storm-weaver, and a pair of knuckles that he calls Death's touch.

Born in the mid-1600s born to a pair of humble farmers, from the age of seven Misael joined his father in caring from the farm. So it's easy to say that he had humble beginnings. For sixteen years Misael worked on his father's farm before his parents were taken in a fire after a neighboring farmer with a grudge set their fields, and eventually their home a flame. While he survived the fire Misael had burns that covered about forty percent of his body, thankfully after he healed from the fire only half of his burns left scars. He stewed for a little under ten years, healing, learning, and training his body before Misael took his revenge. Long story short, Misael killed all of the man's close family, his children, his wife, and any siblings or other relatives that lived nearby before he took mercy on the man and lit the man on fire. After bleeding him dry of course.
It was that night that Misael awoke his heritage and his subsequent century of bleeding many humans dry. These last two centuries, Misael has been more merciful, often leaving his victims alive but without memory of what happened. In the last twenty years, Misael, now going by the name Samual A.G King and tends to find his blood source from a nearby blood bank.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Marquise Navidad & Sybyll Navidad
Siblings:
None
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cedarwood & Cypress
Face Claim:
charles michael davis
Playlist:
Devil Side - Foxes
Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish
Him & I - G-Eazy, Halsey
What's Up Danger - Blackway, Black Caviar
Blood/Water - Grandson
Genius - LSD, Sia, Diplo, Labrinth

Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:16 pm

"My heart's gone bad, now it won't beat for you
You had your laugh, now I won't play the fool
I've lied for you, and I liked it too
But I'm black and blue, from bleedin' for you."

Name: Helle
Nicknames: Elle, & El
Desired Rank: Beta/Alpha

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Mate: Looking/Open
Offspring: none

positive traits; Orderly, elegant, firm
neutral traits; Placid, artful, stern
negative traits; Grim, coarse, dissolute
One would probably expect a more intimidating or beautiful wolf to be the daughter of an alpha pair, but scars aside, Helle is neither. Now, that's not to say she's not pretty, it's just not in the normal way one would consider it. She's the average size of a wolf, about two feet seven inches at the shoulder, and weighing in at about ninety-eight pounds. The fur that covers her body is a rich dark red-brown, with lighter and darker tufts here and there. Her two front paws are splashed with white, much like her lower jaw, cheeks, throat, chest, belly, and tail tip. These markings she gets from the small amount of dog heritage that runs through her veins. Her most unique trait though is her eyes, which are a jaw-dropping silvered gray. They shine like stars and at the best - or worst - of times seem to dagger you into place. As previously stated Helle has a collection of scars, most are hidden by her fur but a few stand out. One stretches across her muzzle, marring her beautiful face. Another crosses over her back a few inches below her shoulders, after an incident with a cougar. The last is on her right foreleg, just below the front of her elbow.

Helle was born with privilege, as the oldest pup of the alpha pair, Helle was doted upon by the pack along with her younger siblings. Of course, all puppies were doted on, but Helle seemed to thrive under the attention, and it seemed in her mind that her siblings were - for some reason - unable to have fun unless they were causing trouble. Which led Helle to lead her siblings and other pups out on excursions, and while thankfully nothing terrible happened, they all got a tongue lashing when they got back. That being said, she wasn't born during a time of peace. Her parents were battling against a neighboring pack, who was led by one of her Relatives, Whisper. By the time Helle was two years old, the infrequent battles and border skirmishes had turned into an all-out war. Many of her pack-mates had been lost to the war, though to be fair so had many of Whispers pack.
Just six months after being considered an adult in her pack, Helle found herself locked in battle with Whisper. The following battle was ferocious and bloody. In the end, Whisper retreated, calling her pack to her, and left the forest. Helle had rejoiced, not knowing that her young brother Vern had died. Vern's mate, Adina reacted poorly and in her grief blamed Helle, and her parents, despite the fact it was one of Whispers pack that had killed him. Adina left never to be seen again. When she was three years old, her parents announced that they were retiring and that Silva, the youngest of their litter would be their heir. While Helle disliked the thought of the meek Silva becoming Alpha, she figured that someone not as battle-hungry leading the pack would help the pack heal. That being said, a few months afterward, Silva had apparently feared that Helle would try to stage a coup and exiled her older sister. Though angry, she did as requested and left the pack without a fight.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Zena & Aragorn
Siblings:
Vern & Silva
Open for more

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cedarwood & Thyme
Voice Claim:
Shay Mitchell
Playlist:
Walks Could Talk - Halsey, Nico Collins
Jokes on you - Charlotte Lawrence
Angry too - Lola Blanc
6:00 - Grandson
Twisted - MISSIO
u love u - blackbear, Tate McRae

|Breed Status|
Grey wolf - 70%
Red wolf - 20%
Utonagan - 10%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:40 am

"Give me a way to reach inside
And find the piece of truth
As I decay
I lose the part of me that wants to fight."

Name: Vern
Nicknames: Ver or V

Current Mate: none
Past Mate(s): Adina

positive traits; Couragous, idealistic, helpful
neutral traits; Amiable, devoted, even-tempered
negative traits; Fickle, implusive, stiff
This male's dog heritage is a bit more obvious and in-your-face than his siblings, unless his back is towards you, you'll find azure blue eyes staring down at you. After which you'll find the off creamy-silver merled patches littering his coat to be quite strange. That aside Vern is not the wolf you'd call out despite his good temper. His large two foot nine inches stature - once again at the shoulder - and one hundred and thirteen pounds of pure muscle, along with an assortment of scars can be intimidating. His coat -aside from the creamy merled patches - is a rich and lush chocolate brown hue. Many of his scars are hidden under his thick fur, though a few are easy to see, a torn ear, a ripped lip, and a still healing burn on his left hindleg that will in the end heal, but leave a permanent limp.

Vern was born in the middle of the litter, a younger brother to Helle but an older brother to Silva. Unlike his siblings who thrived under the attention of others, Vern preferred his solitude, at least in his younger days. As a pup and his first few months as a trainee, one would categorize Vern under the labels that read; Weak, Submissive, Omega. After his mother ruthlessly shoved him into a bloody battle, the brute both fearful and enraged by what he'd seen, threw himself into his training. It was around this time that he met a female a few months younger than him, who was named Adina. She was beautiful green eyes, a red-brown coat with black accents, and hints of cream and white. The two quickly hit it off and quickly started a romance, a romance that for the longest while burned long and slow.
That romance ended with his believed death when he was two and a half years old. Well, it truthfully ended another six months later because he hadn't wanted to see what his beloved Adina had become. Gone was the sweet and spirited wolf and there to stay was a half-mad she-wolf who craved revenge for even the smallest of slights. He distanced himself from the pack and ended up leaving with his sister; Helle when Silva exiled her.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Adina & Silva
Parents:
Zena & Aragorn
Siblings:
Helle & Silva
Other Kin:
Whisper

Scent:
Cedarwood & Sage
Voice Claim:
Ben Barnes
Playlist:
I'll be good - Jaymes Young
Save me - Omri
Rescue Me - OneRepublic
Diamonds - Rihanna
War of Hearts - Ruelle
Dear Love - Hey Violet

|Breed Status|
Gray wolf - 70%
Red wolf - 20%
Utonagan - 10%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:43 am

"And one way or another
When I step in the room, everybody better bow
So be careful how you talk to me
'Cause there's only one king."

Name: Silva
Nicknames: None

Past Mate(s): Open

positive traits; Charismatic, active, discreet
neutral traits; Bussiness-like, glamorous, strict
negative traits; Egotistical, power-hungry, intolerant
There's no doubt about it that Silva is beautiful, and she uses this to her advantage. Standing at two-foot six inches at the shoulder and seventy-three pounds Silva is quite slender. Small and lithe next to her larger siblings stronger bodies. While they have their strength and stamina, Silva has her speed and grace to pave her way. With long limbs and a graceful stride, Silva was one of the best at her job. Her pale coat helped her hide during the winter months, when snow covered the grounds, making her just a part of the background. Silvers, white blacks, and grays litter her coat like a blizzard in a concrete jungle. The only true colors that mark her, are the bright yellows of her eyes and the marbled black and pink color of her nose and paw pads.

While her sister thrived in the spotlight, and her brother started out rough, Silva loathed it at first. At least until she was about five months old and she overheard a few elders contemplating which of the alpha's pups would become the next alpha. At the time Silva didn't think much of it, that didn't happen until five months later when she started crushing on a slightly older male trainee. He had been talented, brave, and handsome, while his personality left a lot to be desired, he was the wolf she wanted. Unfortunately, the male rejected her harshly, stating that while she was beautiful, she was talentless, clumsy, and had nothing to offer a wolf that was bound to be given a high rank, like himself. This started a series of events that shaped Silva into the wolf she is now. To prove him wrong she threw herself into her training, quickly and easily becoming the star trainee when it came to hunting. Which gained her a clique of rather self-absorbed trainees that were really only friends with her, for the chance to gain a high rank.
She kept most of her darker side under lock and key, hiding the worst of it with a few words and sparring with her siblings when it got to be too much. For a long time, things seemed to stagnate after she and her siblings became full members of the pack. She'd taken the rank of hunter, her brother a fight, and the eldest of them had become a scout. Then suddenly without warning, it was announced that she was to be her parent's heir. She was initially overjoyed, but she'd heard whispers, not all were happy with the choice. A few wolves would have preferred the grim but firm Helle, or the impulsive but idealistic Vern. Her sister was favored over both her and Vern though, and one of the first things she did once she was alpha, was exile, Helle. Vern followed, and she didn't care for it much, after all, it was less opposition for her. Less than a month after she'd taken the role of Alpha Female, the male she'd once had a crush on, approached her and asked her on a romantic walk. She'd given him a sultry smile then said, you have nothing to offer me. Why would I lower myself like that, just to be with some talentless nobody?

Friends:
Whisper
Enemies/Rivals:
Helle & Vern
Parents:
Helle & Aragorn
Siblings:
Helle & Vern
Other Kin:
Whisper

Scent:
Cedarwood & Lemon
Voice Claim:
Dakota Fanning
Playlist:
Throne - Neomi, Rival
River - Bishop Briggs
Saints - Echos
Only One King - Jung Youth
Dreamin - The Score, blackbear
Venom - Eminem

|Breed Status|
Grey wolf - 70%
Red wolf - 20%
Utonagan - 10%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:52 am

"So many shades of gray
Oh, How are you just living without notice that?
Good easily fades away
so think twice before get attached me."

Birth Name: Nanaki Ciara Evans
Alaises: Rajani Turner & Kara Naik
Nicknames: Nana, Nai, & Raj
Species: Cambion

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Mate:/Beloved none
Childen: none

positive traits; bold, self-reliant, intelligent
neutral traits; amourous, stubborn, vague
negative traits; profligate, callous, flamboyant
Nanaki is a lean figure standing at five foot six inches and weighing one hundred and thirty-two pounds. With aristocratic features from her father's side and her mother's complexion, Nanaki's a looker. Messy shoulder-length dark brown - almost black - hair, and dark brown eyes draw attention. Never feeling the need to dress up, she doesn't wear a lot of make-up, mostly just mascara and eyeliner. For the most part, she wears form-fitting clothing, unless she's in a mood or working out. Nanaki's pierced ears are regularly decorated with earrings, normally something simple, like a small stud, ear cuff, or a wrap. While not commonplace, when getting dressed up, Nanaki does paint her nails, favoring bright reds, yellows, greens, blues, neons, and luminous polishes.

Born over a thousand years ago, Nanaki is the only child of Zaya Naik; a young Indian woman and an incubus that went by the name of Callan Evans. Her parent's coupling, the following marriage, and Nanaki herself were looked down upon because the man was obviously foreign, and therefore must be some sort of monster or demon. They were right, oddly enough but that didn't affect them too much. While both Zaya and Nanaki were ostracized, and on occasion had rocks or rotten food thrown at them, Callan was generally ignored. Nanaki didn't understand that until puberty, but that's not here nor there. When Nanaki was seventeen her mother died after a neighbor threw a rock at Zaya hitting her face, and shattering her nose. When the young man - about two years older than her - wasn't punished, Nanaki and her father found a suitable punishment for him.
Before they razed the village to the ground, under a disguise she got close to the young man and proceeded to - with the help of her father - manipulate both him and his family. His younger sister was betrothed to a cruel old man twice her age, his father lost a hand for stealing "back" a prised family jewel, his mother lost her sight in a freak accident, and he, in the end, had behaved so badly that by the time he was paralyzed from the neck down, no-one not even family would care for him. Callan and Nanaki then left the blazing village and traveled the world for a few hundred years before they parted ways when she was about three hundred and eighty-two. After that, she started traveling on her own, though she has no idea what her fathers doing, or who he's doing, so she may have a few younger half-siblings.

Friends:
open
Enemies/Rivals:
open
Parents:
Callan Evans & Zoya Naik
Siblings:
None
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cherry Blossoms & Jasmine
Face Claim:
Naomi Scott
Playlist:
Despicable - Grandson
Street Fight - Adam Jensen
Horns - Arc North, Byrce Fox
Castle - Halsey
Underneith the Mask - Royal & the Serpant
Villain - Stella Jang
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me