❝ ──── 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 ──── ❞

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: forum

Postby spotthecow » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:56 pm

xxxx
xImage

ᴬˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ
ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ʷⁱˢʰ, ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵍˡᵃⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵒʷ?

x
╔════════════╗

name: tai(l) jingfei(f)
    faceclaim: wang yiren of everglow
    role: the manager
    orientation: heterosexual
    siblings: tai liang & tai lifen

height: 5ft5''
    weight: 98lbs
    hair: straight, mahogany brown
    eyes: a simple, black-brown
    skin: fair
    build: lithe--slightly underweight

main trait: empathetic
    + traits: gentle, organized,
    patient, mature, respectful,
    thoughtful, smart, trustworthy,
    hard-working, focused

- traits: quiet, overwhelmed,
    silently stressed, stubborn when
    provoked, clingy to those she's
    close to

╚════════════╝
    Tai Jingfei was born into a rather traditional chinese family, aside from the fact that her father was diagnosed with CVID when she was eight years old. It was hard to explain such a thing to a child of her age as she was just old enough to understand bits and pieces of what was to happen with her father. Back then, things were much more simple. They didn't have a lot of money to spend, but they did have each other and that was what mattered the most. Jingfei's mother was helping out as much as possible and both parents had such high hopes for their daughter, as any good parent would, for she was in the honors program from primary school to her popular secondary school. It wasn't long after Jingfei reached secondary school, that her mother had the twins, liang and lifen. Seeing their little faces, Jingfei couldn't contain how happy she was, however what the young teen didn't realize was that she was actually going to be the one to take care of them. A couple months after their birth, their mother had gotten into a car accident and passed away. It just seemed like one thing after another for the poor girl. Now, not only did she have to take care of her worsening, sickly father, but the two babies as well and had absolutely no choice in the manner. Jingfei wasn't about to leave them. School became harder and harder for her to focus on, soon she found herself barely able to attend school when truly, the girl had a scholarship for Peking University that she had let sink. Her entire life became built around her family. When asked by a secondary school friend to become the manager of the little volleyball club, Jingfei was hesitant at first, but when found that it was close to her home and she could fit it somehow between checking on her father and taking care of the twins, she realized that it would be the only possible break she could have from it all.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nefertari

Postby spotthecow » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:37 am

xxxxxxxx
x

ᴹʸ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˡʸʳⁱᶜˢ; ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵍᵉˢᵗᵘʳᵉ,ᴵ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ʷᵒʳᵈ, ᵐʸ ʲᵃᵐᵃⁱˢ ᵛᵘ.
ᴬᵍᵃⁱⁿ, ᴵ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ᵃˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ, ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍʳᵃᵇ ᵐᵉ. ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵃˢ ᵐʸ
ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷ ᵍʳᵒʷˢ, ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃⁿ ᵉqᵘᵃˡ ˢⁱᵍⁿ. ˢᵒ ᵐʸ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵈʸ ⁱˢ
ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵈʸ.

╔════════════╗

name: nefertari
    nickname(s): tari
    name meaning: 'beautiful
    companion'

role: the beta
    crush: desperaux

eyes: grey-green
    fur: silver and ivory with a white
    face and flecks of black on her
    forehead and cheeks

build: lithe, but toned

main trait: down-to-earth
    + traits: observant, gregarious,
    calm, diligent, honest, reliable,
    retentive, sensible

- traits: stubborn if provoked,
    perfectionist, self-critical, can be
    rather clingy, unforgiving for most
    who lose her trust

stargazing, helping out, winter

dislikes: lies, laziness, most fish,
    improvising, mud, vagueness

fears: betrayal of others, losing
    the pack, confined spaces

╚════════════╝
    born on an unusual sweltering summer's day, nefertari was one of four pups who survived the lingering heat. It was nobody's fault for the death of those pups, however it made her be placed under a strict, guard of her parents. It was hard at first, to keep such a stubborn, little she-wolf under control. She just wanted to run and play and listen to every single story that she possibly could from the elder wolves of the pack. Suddenly, one wrong move had caused her to be stuck in the den for weeks with a broken paw and her once free-spirited impression, changed into a more watchful and practical personality of sorts. On occasion, that fiery nature of her still strikes, but having grown--she keeps that side of her to a dimmed state. During her time of having to stay in the den, she found that a slightly older pup by the name of desperaux had caught her pretty eyes as he seemed to keep her company, when his parents weren't teaching him to become so authoritative and hers weren't watching her like a hawk. It was hard to face both of their parents, as their ways of upbringing could truly be seen as harsh, but with desperaux at her side, nefertari didn't feel so alone. It felt nice to have someone who she could talk about anything with and they'd completely understand each other. As the she-wolf began to grow into the wolf that she is today, her devotion to the pack and desperaux also grew rather quickly. nefertari just wants him to be happy with all that she does. She wants to make her best friend proud of her and more.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:05 pm

xImage

ᵂᵉ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉˢᵗ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ’ˢ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ˢᵒ ᶠᵃʳ ᵃʷᵃʸ. ᵀʰᵉ ᵖᵃᵗʰ ʷᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒ ᵒⁿ,
ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʷᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ’ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ, ʷᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ.
ᴼⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖᵃᵗʰ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵐᵃᵖ, ⁱᵗ’ˢ ᵃ ᵐᵃᶻᵉ, ᵈᵒⁿ’ᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ.
ᴼⁿˡʸ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳʷᵃʳᵈ ᵃˢ ʷᵉ ʳᵘⁿ, ˢʰⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏⁿᵉˢˢ.
╔═════════════╗

name: zhao(l) yu(f)
    pref./english name: raine zhao

faceclaim: elkie of clc
    role: the free spirit
    birthplace: shenzhen, china

height: 5ft6''
    hair: long, wavy dyed grey w/plain
    brown eyebrows

eyes: dark brown
    skin: lightly tanned w/blush
    colored cheeks

build: lithe, slightly underweight

main trait: independent
    + traits: artistic,opportunist,smart,
    adventurous,honest,passionate,
    learner,daydreamer,thoughtful

- traits: night-thinker,lonely,stubborn,
    quiet,rather secretive,silently
    self-conscious, unforgiving

╚═════════════╝
    raine never had the life of a princess, in fact, her childhood could best be described as a chaotic mess. Back in shenzhen, raine's parents were not particularly the greatest. They'd party and often leave their small children at home with her grandma, nai nai, never giving them the attention of what tiny children needed to have. Eventually things had gotten so bad, that nai nai requested to be the caretaker of raine, as well as her older brother, kang, and was given full authority when raine was seven and kang was eleven. one year after, nai nai decided that it was best for them to move as far away as possible, so she took the children, what little money they had, and the clothes on their backs to move to the badly shaped neighborhood that they live at now. kang easily made friends with a group of hoodlums that weren't so great and raine did her own thing just as she always had. School was a priority, but at the time, the little girl was shy and had been bullied quite often just for being poor--so playing sick worked well with nai nai, until she couldn't handle being locked up in their shack of a house. raine often liked to sneak out on her own and wander the streets, exploring the new world around her and the different neighborhoods. One day; out of curiosity, when she was twelve, the girl decided to follow her brother from his high school to where he had been hanging out with his so-called friends. There was a fight and kang ended up with a brain injury that they couldn't pay for. He died at the hospital and this was the only time that raine couldn't handle the tears in her eyes. In honor of her brother's favorite color, she dyed her hair a glistening grey color, and kept it that way ever since although her nai nai never was a huge fan of it. It's been a rough life, but this free spirit, isn't quite as free as she may seem. Now her grandmother has become sick and only able to lay in bed, with no money to pay someone to take care of her, this independent girl has been doing all she can for the person who took care of her the most. No help necessary.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↪ spotthecow's character storage

Postby spotthecow » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:05 pm

xx【Raine's Relations】
xxxx【And Other Info.】

claustrophobic;leaves class early due to it|speaks mandarin,
english,korean and a little japanese|loves all art and culture|
her headphones are her child|daydreams about traveling|has
never had a boyfriend|speaks her mind when passionate, yet
can be quiet as a mouse when not|hates drama and finds gossip
to be boring|everything she has=a significant meaning|photogr-
aphic memory|never fully trusts|insomnia|survives on music
and bitter, dark hot cocoa|just. be. honest.|appreciates the li-
ttle things in life|enjoys rain more than sunlight|loves nai nai|
name - the __ [ pos/neg/neu ]
text text text text text text text text

------------

------------

text text text text text text text textt

------------

------------
Last edited by spotthecow on Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

name

Postby spotthecow » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:04 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔═════════════╗

name: mitsu harmonia
    nickname(s): mitsu, darling
    faceclaim: shion sonozaki
    role: team plasma rep.

height: 5ft5''
    hair: long, mint green with side bangs
    eyes: blue-green eyes
    build: lithe

main trait: empathetic
    + traits:loyal, genuine, soothing,
    sweet, observant

- traits: timid, anxious, sheltered,
    secretive

╚═════════════╝
x
x

mitsu and her older brother, Kito, were born to the son of N, however their father had passed away from a hiking accident long ago, so they were raised by their grandfather. Growing up, the children heard plenty of stories about Ghetsis and his attentions, and although the evil leader had been killed, N had already forgiven him for such manipulation. It was hard, as after all, N himself was raised by him and had so many deep-felt connections to the pokemon that surrounded him, so he made certain to do the same for his children and followers that been with him and those who came to him for shelter. In a way, their grandfather taught them that pokemon weren't made to be kept unhappily in pokeballs--as 'most' trainers seemed to do, and Mitsu certainly agreed with that very fact. As they had gotten older, Mitsu's brother had taken an interest in leading Team Plasma, while Mistu simply wished to help take care of the pokemon that were 'saved' from their past trainers. So the sheltered girl did exactly that, until her grandfather had fell ill. Kito told her that he had to go on a business trip, so he wished for her-his little sister and most trusted friend-to guide Team Plasma for the time being. He's only been gone for two weeks, but Mitsu has been in an overwhelmed panic every since, and she definitely doesn't look like any proper leader. Lucky for her, she has some wonderful pokemon at her side.
Image"tomo" - latios - ♂ - lvl.56 - levitate - luster purge,psychic,protect,dragon pulse
Image"o" - absol - ♂ - lvl.40 - justified - night slash,feint attack,assurance,future sight
Image"reina" - glaceon - ♀ - lvl.34 - ice body - dry freeze,blizzard,ice fang,ice beam
Image"hikaru" - togedemaru - ♂ - lvl.25 - sturdy - spark,nuzzle,fell stinger,thundershock
Image"yuta" - lycanroc - ♂ - lvl.45 - steadfast - rock climb,crunch,rock slide,stealth rock
Image"kiyu" - mimikyu - ♀ - lvl.38 - disguise - shadow claw,playrough,shadowsneak,drain.kiss
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:20 pm

xImage

ᴷᵉᵉᵖ ᵇˡᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ ᵐʸ ᵖʰᵒⁿᵉ. ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵖⁱᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ
ᵘᵖ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ? ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵘˢʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵘˡˡ ᵐᵉ, ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ ᵐᵉ,
ⁿᵒ. ᴮᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ.
╔════════════╗

name: dakoda robertson
    nickname: kody, or kid when he's
    into trouble

faceclaim: alex lawther
    role: steal pack omega
    wolf form: x

height: 5ft8''
    weight: 105lbs
    hair: short, dark brown w/ slightly
    curled front bangs

eyes: blue-grey
    build: lean, yet toned

main trait: mentally strong
    + traits: confident, determined,
    brave, thrifty, observant

- traits: headstrong, stubborn,
    immature, unforgiving

fears: others seeing him cry, small
    spaces, betrayal, not being strong
    enough

╚════════════╝
    kody was born to a lone wolf and former steal pack wolf known as akito, whom had betrayed his pack upon meeting the alluring she-wolf and left them behind as though they were nothing. It wasn't long after that kody was born, however his mother had passed away during his birth and when he was nine years old, just at the time where the kid would begin to understand certain things, his father was killed by a hunter in a snowy, winter evening. Yet, kody wasn't there during the time, in fact, he was asleep in their cramped den-like cabin just outside of the steal pack border when this had happened. Only hours later did the young boy realize that his father hadn't come home. He found himself lost in the territory of steal pack, and brought in by the wolves of the pack when they noticed that he was alone. Kody never found out what really happened to his father, but being so headstrong, the werewolf boy assumed that he abandoned him purposefully which now makes him very unforgiving if someone were to wrong him. Kody always hated when the pack treated him as though he were a kid, just because he were the youngest and had to be given the rank of an omega. If you touch his hair, fear that he may attempt to punch you in the face. He often likes to do the opposite of what others ask of him, a little habit of his that Kody likes to do even if it means being punished. Although Kody can have the temper of a ravenous wolf, he is very thrifty when it comes to finding small things that he can make into knives or games or really anything that he can set his mind to--however not too many know of this focused, creative side of his.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:22 am

╔═════════════╗

name: rhee (l) chae-young (f)
    english name: crystal rhee
    faceclaim: hani of exid

role: art club member
    grade: sophomore transfer
    major(s): Music Business
    minor(s): Graphic Design

weight: 100lbs
    hair: medium-length, straight, light
    copper w/side bangs

eyes: chocolate brown

main trait: .
    + traits: .
    - traits: .

╚═════════════╝
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:30 pm

╔═══════════════╗
          x𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐄
          ╚═══════════════╝
          ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇʀ | ꜱʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ | ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ ᴡ/
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxxtext text text text text text text text text text

╔═══════════════════════════╗
            x𝐓 𝐈 𝐃 𝐀 𝐋 𝐁 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄 𝐙 𝐄
            ╚═══════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
              x𝐖 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐅 𝐋 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄
              ╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
        Last edited by spotthecow on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
        spotthecow

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:15 am

xx
        ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
        ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ
        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
        ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʟɪɢʜᴛ
        ʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴋʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
        ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱᴍɪᴛᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀꜱ
        ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ
        ╔═════════════╗

name: charlotte m. park
          nickname: charlie or lottie by most

faceclaim: yooa of oh my girl
          role: the artist
          parents: robert and jean (2nd wife)
          half sibling: adeline park

hair: wavy, lower back length
          mahogany-black with feathery bangs

eyes: large, dark brown

main trait: optimistic
          + traits: artistic,empathetic
          adventurous,playful,passionate,
          daydreamer,thoughtful,adaptable

- traits: night-thinker,quiet,naive,
          easily flustered at times,clumsy,
          stubborn when provoked

╚═════════════╝
          Always traveling from the age of fifteen, that is the beautiful life of charlotte. She isn't the most famous of artists, but the passion which she has found for the works of fine art and architecture are worth more than any piece of money that could be thrown to her. She was close to her parents until she was ten years old, when an elder and friend of hers began to teach her about painting, tailoring, and so much more art. charlotte took a deep interest for these certain things and more and more would talk about what she learned to her family. It was when she was fourteen, did the girl find her parents to not exactly support her as she had wished they would. They wished for her stay at home like any daughter and be married off, but charlie just couldn't sit still and do that. So the moment that the adventurous girl turned fifteen years old, charlie packed up what she could and left for france to pursue her dream. It was a risky decision indeed, for she knew nothing about france nor the language, but charlotte was quick to adapt and enjoyed proving to the family that she really could do what she loved independently. Eventually she opened a small studio where she makes some of her art to sell to shops and locals. Still the girl finds herself not staying in one place for too long, for she often looks to different places for new inspiration whenever possible. It is rather fun, but truly exhausting at times, so when her sister suggested to her one day that she go the manor with her and her fiancée, charlotte decided to agree.
        Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        spotthecow

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Sun May 31, 2020 10:32 am

╔═══════════════╗

name: park moonbyul
          birthplace: incheon, south korea

faceclaim: rikka takadara of SSSS. Gridman
          pilot of: eva - 03

hair: black with a bluish sheen
          eyes: intriguing, navy blue
          suit: .

main trait: .
          + traits: .
          - traits: .

╚═══════════════╝
          xxxxxxxxxxxx
          text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
        Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        spotthecow

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me