Fox's Character Storage ๐ŸฆŠ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

How do you like my coding?

Awesome
53%
Great
18%
Good
24%
Ok
6%
Not Good
No votes
Awful
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: Fox's Character Storage ๐ŸฆŠ

Postby V.Vulpes » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:41 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Name Locke Gender She-Cat
Age 8 Moons Rank Apprentice
Crush Open Mate Open Kits None
Family [open]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€Image
x.ใ€Šโžบใ€‹ใ€Šโžบใ€‹
๐“‚๐“Ž๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐“๐’ป ๐’ทโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“‹โ„ฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
XXXXX.XImage
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘™๐‘ฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
XX

Locke is a sandy colored classic tabby she-cat with deep brown eyes. There is white around her neck, on her chest, underbelly, paws, and tail. Her fur is thick, especially on her chest and tail, yet not too long. Under that thick fur is a quite lanky cat with a small body that looks like it's on stilts with her long legs and delicate small paws. At first glance, Locke looks (and acts) like a kit with her small frame and large imagination. She's a quirky little thing that can often be found playing by herself and talking to imaginary friends. She has a habit of chewing on stuff due to being separated from her mother at an early age and often can be seen with a small twig or leaf sticking out of her mouth. If she were told about Starclan, she'd be quick to believe in them due to her eccentric beliefs of afterlife. Lock is a very friendly young cat who's not afraid to show who she is and doesn't care what others think of her.

XXXXXXXใ€Š โ€œ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘š๐‘ โ€ใ€‹

Locke was born to a barn cat along with another sister and two brothers. The family lived in a large barn with many other cats including queens and their kits, some being family and some not. Her mother and another queen, both kind she-cats named Spring and Lila, cared for their combined litters (seven in total, they were close in age). If one mother needed a break or wanted to hunt the other would watch and nurse the kits. They eventually decided to let the kits venture out of the barn under watchful eyes. However, the resident farm dogs caught sight of the kits and one snatched up Locke. She wasn't killed but rather taken a great distance away from her barn. The dog caused a long scar that runs from her ear to her chest. At three moons, Locke was separated from her mother but it was soon that she met Waspclan. They treated her wound and a queen adopted her. Her adopted mother is/was [open] and her siblings became [open].
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
A pale grey spotted tabby tom
with distinct black spots with
hazel eyes. Hailstorm is a
slender and long legged tom
with very short and neat fur.

โ–ˆ.โ–ˆImage
XXXXXXXX[Name Hailstorm][Gender Tom][Age 37 Moons]
XXXXXXXX.XX[Rank Warrior][Crush Open][Mate Open]

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[โ˜]
There is one thing in life that
Hailstorm loves more than anything:
fighting. Hail storm is an
unpredictable and often volatile cat.
He's the kind of tom that is quick
to start a fight and pretty
argumentative so it's easy to get
him into the fighting move. He loves
to tease his opponents as well.
Oddly, Hailstorm is fascinated by
the fires that burn the land and
by loud noises. He's been burned
many times from going to investigate
the pretty flames.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:56 pm

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ฌโ„’๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“โ„ฏ โ„ฌ๐’พ๐“‡๐’นโ–ฌ
.โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ
.๏ผฆ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ผก๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ผ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Name Skybird Gender She
-Cat Age 28 Moons Rank
Warrior Crush Open
Mate Open Kits None
Family River [M],
Mossy, Clearwater [Sisters]
Pure white pelt, orange
eyes. Lean and muscly.
Scar on shoulder.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
.โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ
..........Image
Named after the first thing her mother saw, Skybird
is known to be like the creature she's named after;
flighty and very impatient. She's quick to scold if
she believes someone is irking their job, being one
that hates laziness. But, she'd always go back to the
cat and appologize, she's a very motherly cat. While
she loves being a warrior, she dreams of being a
queen and bringing in a litter of kits to the world.
Though, a part of her knows that she'd hate staying in the
nursery all the time, as she always needs a job to do.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:51 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Image.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ
    ....ษช
    ..สœแด€แด แด‡
    ...แด›แด
    ..''sแด€ส
    ษขแดแดแด…ส™สแด‡
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผญ๏ฝ…
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    .........-๐š‹๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ-
    Name: Morningclaw
    Family: Honeypaw [nep-
    hew]; Fallowheart [bro-
    ther]
    [open]
    Song: Remember Me

.........-๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šœ-
    Strength: โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
    Dexterity: โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
    Constitution: โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
    Intelligence: โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
    Wisdom: โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
    Charisma: โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
    ...-๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผญ๏ฝ… -
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ....Morningclaw is a diluted calico she-cat with seafoam green eyes. She is mostly grey and white with a few spots of pale orange, notibly on her face and side though oddly, her tail is a much darker brown and her nose has a twinge of pink on it. She has a single scar under her right eye. Her frame is regular yet stocky with skinny legs and a petite face.
    ....The positive traits for Morningclaw are few and far between. While she cares for her nephew and other kits, she seems to turn on them when they begin apprenticeship to 'toughen them up' for the real world. She's very confident in her abilities, especially fighting, and focused on tasks that she's assigned to. She is a determined cat that won't stand for anything in her way. Her assertive nature can be quite overwhelming but she believes it is necessary in this world. She is also rather possessive over her family, especially Honeypaw, and would do anything for them.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    beep beep-๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ผ‡๏ฝ” ๏ผฌ๏ฝ…๏ฝ” ๏ผฉ๏ฝ” ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ… ๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ผฃ๏ฝ’๏ฝ™-
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:37 pm

Image.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    .''แดกสœแด‡ษด
    ....ษช
    ..''sแด€ส
    ษขแดแดแด…ส™สแด‡
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    แดกษชแด›สœ แดส แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ sษชษขษด แดœแด˜
    Name: Honeypaw/whisker
    Family: Morningclaw [au-
    nt]; Fallowheart [father]
    [open]
    Song: Peace Sign

Intelligence: โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
    ...-แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แด๊œฐ แด€ สœแด‡ส€แด!-
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ....Honeypaw is a thick furred, golden and white tom with amber eyes. He doesn't have tabby markings on his body other than soft stripes on his face and tail. His fur is quite fluffy, especially on his chest, and super soft. His frame is stocky and smaller than average with thin legs.
    ....This little tom is known to be quite amiable and soft. He likes to be by himself and is typically quiet around others, too afraid to come out of his shell. Honeypaw can be seen as weak by many but he tries to be a hardworker to prove them wrong. He is also quite perceptive and naive. He is a very good hunter, due to his quiet nature, and prides himself in this skill. However, he feels bad killing the prey that he knows he needs to survive. He is also a terrible fighter.

beep beep๏ผข๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ผŒ ๏ผด๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ผฏ๏ฝ† ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผท๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„๏ผŒ ๏ผฅ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:07 am

Image.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    .แด…แดษด'แด›
    .'ษขษชแด แด‡
    .'.แดœแด˜
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    Mแด€แดแด€ Sแด€ษชแด…
    Name: Song From
    Morning Dove
    Family: Hawk Waiting
    In Tree [son/Open?][Open
    For More Kits/Mate]
    Song: High Hopes

-๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š-
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ..Dove is a grey Bengal tabby with black paws and dark green eyes. The grey of her pelt is very light, almost white on her belly and chest, which is a stark contrast with her black stripes and spots. She has a slight limp on her left front foot from an
    old injury. Her frame is slender with sleek well-tended to fur.
    ..When she was young, Song From Morning Dove was always in high-spirits. She has always been a kind cat with a daring outlook on life. She's not afraid to fight and is particularly observant of her seroundings. Despite that, she is still very forgetful at times and can be quite proud of her abilities. A motherly cat, she has always wanted kits, but is a bit paranoid over what might happen to them when they grow up. Now, the once high-spirited molly, is
    beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeebeepbeepbeepbeea ball of nerves waiting to blow.

beep๏ผก๏ฝŒ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ“ ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ„ ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ผŒ ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ผ
Last edited by V.Vulpes on Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Image.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    .sแดสŸแด…
    ..แดส
    .'sแดแดœสŸ
    ..'แด›แด
    ..แด›สœแด‡
    แด„แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ๐š‚๐š˜๐š— ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š ๐™ธ๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ
    Name: Howl of Wind
    Through Mountain [Howl]
    Family: Open
    Song: Fire

-SแดสŸแด… Mส SแดแดœสŸ Tแด A Sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› Mแด‡สŸแดแด…ส-
    ..Howl of Wind Through Mountain is a dark brown tabby with white markings and brown eyes. He has a white muzzle, paws, and a simple white flash on his chest that lingers on his stomach. He has no scars, yet, and no discernible markings. He will grow into a largely built cat but for now is still pretty small for his age. His paws are a dead giveaway at how big this cat will be. His fur is thick and long and he has tufts of fur sticking off his ears.
    ..This cat is a very active young tom, that's for sure. Howl can always be found practicing his teachings, whether it be fighting or reciting stories. He tries to keep himself focused and organized at all times. He can be seen as being very difficult and obsessive with just how organized and stubborn he is. However, he's very proud to be a difficult case, he really thinks that's what a to-be is supposed to be like, though, he is also incredibly gullible. And, like
    beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeebeepbeep.beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepmany youngsters, Howl does have a competitive
    beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeebeepbeep.beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepstreak.

beep๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๏ผฉ๏ผ‡๏ฝ ๏ผง๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ผŒ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๏ผฉ๏ผ‡๏ฝ ๏ผง๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ผŒ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๏ผฉ๏ผ‡๏ฝ ๏ผง๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ—ใ€ŒThe Little Fisherใ€โ—

Postby V.Vulpes » Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:48 pm

โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ฐ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’…
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโ—ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
BoopBop-๐š‹๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ-
Name: The Fisher [Fishpaw]
Family: Open
Song: The Milk Carton

Boop๐‘ถ๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’, ๐‘ถ๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’
BoopBop-๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šœ-
Strength โ€ขโ€ข'''โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Dexterityโ€ขโ€ข''โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Constitution โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Intelligenceโ€ข'โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Wisdomโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข'โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Charismaโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข'โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
....๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…?
.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโ—ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Fisher is a fluffy, round
calico molly. Her fur is very
plush and fluffy, creating a
cloud-like appearance and
adds to her roundness. The
predominant color in her coat
is a deep ebony black with
splotches of bright orange
and little white, on her paws,
chest, and belly. She has
small yet expressive dark
orange eyes. Her face is very
round accentuated by her long
white whiskers.

.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโ—ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
..๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’…, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’…
Bโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’€๐’†๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‡๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’”ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ..The sole survivor of a rogue's litter, Fisher only had love for her mother. Her earliest memories of being warm and comforted
    by her belly fur are held very fondly in her heart. Her mother, however, was a wanderer, a free spirit who couldn't be tied
    down by the responsibilities of motherhood. It was a harsh decision to leave her kit by the bay, but Mother believed it was
    for the kit's own good. With the promise of returning once the kit had learned to fish, Mother left her behind, melting
    into the shadows of a rogue's life once more.
    ..The kit, barely 5 moons old, was left with the lingering words of her mother and the warmth of her memories, but the ache of
    being left tugged at her heart. However, she was determined to please her mother. She watched and learned, observing
    the ways of fishing from rogues, other fishing animals, and even the few twolegs that occasionally visited. Their thin,
    bendy sticks were weird, though, and didn't seem right for fishing.
    ..Each day, Fisher devoted herself to learning the art of fishing, casting aside her sadness for friendliness to any other cat
    that visited the bay. Some that saw her dedication to her craft bestowed the name "Fisher" upon her.
    Delighted by this, she continues her journey, still believing that her mother will come back for her. Nowadays, she's
    become overly curious about the new cats that come to the bay. These clan cats are a lot different than the rogues
    that are usually around here. She hasn't been brave enough to strike up a conversation with any of them, but maybe
    soon she will.
Bโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’”...ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:38 am

โ”ŒXXXXXXXโ”
xx,ษดแด€แดแด‡: sแด˜แด‡แด„แด‹สŸแด‡แด…า“แด€แด„แด‡