Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Fumihiro || Octo Boi

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:39 pm

➳name; fumihiro
    ➳nickname; hiro
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳species; octoling
    ➳fandom; splatoon

➳hair; orange
    ➳eyes; black
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 6'0
    ➳weight; 146 lbs

➳abilities / powers; fumihiro is able to switch between his humanoid and octopus forms at freewill though his octopus form doesn't move all too well on land but it moves far faster in ink. by submerging himself in his own ink he can refill his weapon and quickly create ink bombs with little to no effort required
    ➳weapons; fumihiro's main weapon is the octobrush. the brush can be condensed down to the handle to make it easier to carry around. as a weapon it is quite short ranged and can be swung back and forth to flick ink around. it can also be used to run along with and paint the ground at relatively fast speeds. it comes equipped with the sub weapon known as autobombs. once thrown, the autobomb will seek out any enemy players in the vicinity, and will automatically move towards them for quite a long time. once the autobomb reaches someone or travels for too long, it will explode. if thrown and no enemies are in range, the autobomb will automatically explode where it was thrown. it also has the special known as inkjet. when activated, he can fly about in the air and shoot blaster-like projectiles. the jet will also leave a trail of ink which comes out of the jet's exhaust which can also splat enemies. while hiro is mid-air, he can switch to octopus form to easily dodge sniper shots and confuse enemy players.

➳personality; just one look at hiro and it's easy to tell that he is a friendly guy who is always willing to chat up a storm if he's allowed to. he is an extremely social lad and enjoys to be in company of others whether it is actually speaking with them or competing alongside them. he is a confident young octoling who can be mistaken to be cocky because of the amount of confidence he has. however this boy is extremely laid back and carefree for the most part which makes him a lovable guy. from first glance he seems like an innocent guy, but he is certainly far from being innocent and often can be found being on the wrong end of some troublesome situations. he tries not to focus on the negative aspects in life and enjoys focusing on the positive things though even he is not immune to the hardships life brings. as a whole, hiro is a genuine guy who tries his best to befriend anyone and everyone that he can approach. he is a bundle of joy and can always brighten up a room without even trying. he does seemingly have issues with keeping up with friendships at times, but he does his best to keep in touch whenever he can. he is known to be comfortable in romantic situations and often isn't afraid to make the first move. in this sense he can be quite bold, though he doesn't see himself as such. it should also be noted that he can be rather blunt at times but doesn't realize it. hiro can also be quite protective and even overbearing to an extent. he tries to tone himself down, but struggles with it. he often has to be reminded to back down from time to time. he also is extremely claustrophobic and tends to hyperventilate when in tight spaces.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hikaru || Ultimate Reporter

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:23 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hikaru fujikawa
ultimate reporter

height: 5'5
weight: 123 lbs
hair: dark green
eyes: aqua blue

sexuality: bisexual
crush: none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hikaru is a polite and friendly young man.
at first he can be a bit timid and skittish,
but he easily warms up to people. he is
quite talkative once he does and always
is asking questions out of habit. he has a
love for hearing others stories and tends
to dig into people's lives. at these times
he doesn't realize that he may be making
someone uncomfortable and often needs
to be told to stop. his pursuit for the truth
and knowledge is quite something though.
however, he hates being corrected.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aimi || Ultimate Game Developer

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:32 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

aimi tamaru
ultimate game developer

height: 5'1
weight: 102 lbs
hair: brownish-pink
eyes: dark brown

sexuality: homosexual

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

aimi is a reserved girl who tends to keep
to herself though she talks when needed
she is very studious and always puts her
work before others. at times she is lazy
and rather just lounge around and play
video games. the only time she truly
is talkative is when she's talking games.
she's a whole different person once she
gets on the topic. aimi tries her best to
understand others and befriend them.
she is quite the people pleaser and
searches for praise whenever she can.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rin || Ultimate Hockey Star

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:41 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rin ozawa
ultimate hockey star

height: 6'
weight: 173 lbs
hair: white
eyes: dark blue

sexuality: heterosexual

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rin is your stereotypical jock type. he
is extremely confident in himself and is
always willing to prove his own strength
in any kind of situation. however, he is
quite dense and often doesn't pick up
on social cues easily. even so, he hates
being seen as one of the stupid athlete
types. he may not be the brightest, but
he is far from dumb. rin always tends
to have quite a temper and it is easy
to get him going. even though he seems
rough and tough, he can be a big softie.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Izumi || Ultimate Spy

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:49 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

izumi yamishiro
ultimate spy

height: 5'9
weight: 134 lbs
hair: black
eyes: black

sexuality: pansexual

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

izumi is extremely cold towards others,
yet she is an extremely intelligent
young woman who is very strong willed.
once she puts her mind to something it
is hard to sway her from it. she is very
determined and will get her mission
done no matter what the risk might be.
that being said, it is hard to manipulate
her and she tends to only follow what
she believes. her personality certainly
makes it hard to befriend her and she
often finds herself lonely because of it.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reina || Ultimate Surfer

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:59 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

reina ishimoto
ultimate surfer

height: 5'4
weight: 115 lbs
hair: black
eyes: brown

sexuality: demisexual

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

reina is always full of energy and is
a very approachable woman. she can
be overbearing at times and even too
protective, but she means well. she is
simply a friendly soul who wishes to
bring joy to the others around her. she
is rather laid back and calm. it is rare
to see her mad, but if she does, she
gets over it quite quickly. she tends to
not hold grudges toward others, but
her nativity and friendliness can easily
be used to her disadvantage.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Namiko || Ultimate Actor

Postby Ploegy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:07 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

namiko uyeno
ultimate actor

height: 5'7
weight: 135 lbs
hair: strawberry blonde
eyes: aqua blue

sexuality: heterosexual

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

namiko is no better described than selfish.
he does everything to better himself and
cares little for others unless he is in the eye
of the public. when crowds are around he is
an entirely different person. at these times
it is easy to tell that he is being fake and
should not be trusted. it isn't hard for him to
lie and due to his exceptional acting, he can
pretend to be a completely different person.
he tends to use people for his own good. he
is extremely self conscious and this pushes
him to act in such a manner.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bayonetta || The Umbra Witch

Postby Ploegy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:05 am

➳name; bayonetta
    ➳other names; cereza (real name) & bayo (nickname)
    ➳age; 500+ but appears in her late 20s
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; umbra witch
    ➳fandom; bayonetta

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 6'0 (around 6'6 with her heels on)
    ➳weight; 152 lbs

➳abilities / powers; bayonetta possesses superhuman speed and agility, being able to perform numerous acrobatic feats with ease. along with this she possesses superhuman strength and endurance as well given her status as an umbra witch. she also appears to be quite perceptive and is quite skilled at evading attacks, especially things like gunshots and the like. with close ranged attacks it is a different story. bayonetta also does not age given a watch that she wear, thus continues to appear quite youthful. since she has been taken from her home, several of her abilities cannot be used such as her wicked weaves and demon summons. her access to her demons has somehow been cut off, although her other magic has stayed entirely intact.

bullet arts: bayonetta's main fighting style in which that she uses both hands and feet, the foot-mounted weapons being fired through use of her witch magic. this can be easily combined with standard fighting styles to make it even more powerful
    witch time: bayonetta is capable of using witch time to slow down time around her, allowing her to move at extremely high speeds. due to no longer being in her home world, this skill has become limited and time is only slowed down for a few seconds before returning to normal. it also will begin to tire her the more uses.
    witch walk: bayonetta can use the witch walk technique, allowing her the power to defy gravity and walk on any vertical or horizontal surface during a full moon
    beast within: with this ability bayonetta is able to transform into various animals. panther within transforms her into a panther and allows her to run much faster and jump much farther, but she cannot attack in this form and must transform back if she wishes to do so. she can stay in this form for as long as she likes. crow within allows her to transform into a crow and fly over gaps that she wouldn't normally be able to cross. she can also fire quilled feathers although they aren't overly powerful. she can only stay in this form for a short period of time before being forced back to her witch form. her last beast form is called bats within and it is a defensive transformation and allows her to weaken the damage she takes before transforming into a group of bats to avoid the rest of the attack. this transformation is entirely based on timing and can be difficult to pull off.
    ➳weapons; her scarborough fair guns. these guns were specially crafted to handed her witch magic. these guns have high fire rates and bayonetta has four of them on her, two in her hands and two on her feet.

➳personality; bayonetta's personality can be described as nonchalant and is perceived as somewhat callous to some that perceive her in the wrong way. she enjoys fighting angels in a playful yet brutal manner, maintaining her cool and even tends to attempt to banter with the more serious angels. even when fighting other types of enemies she often acts in the same kind of manner as she does with angels. often bantering, her wordplay leans towards the constant use of inappropriate lingo within a given situations to taunt and tease her enemy and friends alike. bayonetta tends to enjoy using her sexuality as a means to an end in more instances than not, often using it to tease or intimidate. bayonetta tends to operate alone and prefers to do things by herself if going on a mission or adventure, and not get encumbered by other people, at least initially. she can also be construed as somewhat impatient, especially towards the more "talkative type" of creatures/people. however, bayonetta has also shown genuine concern. it's witnessed that her amnesia troubled her for around twenty years and she takes the ranting and complaining of others to heart when they don't seem to believe her. she also can become fiercely attached and protective of those she cares deeply about. this is a rarity, but if managed one should not take such for granted. she values her friendships and was willing to risk her life to protect her friends if she must. she is also not immune to displaying outright anger and hatred. however, she tends to express her anger and hatred through battle rather than words and will take it out on her enemies, but she does know her limits and will return to her usual calm and collected self during battle if it is better suited for the situation.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luka || The Journalist

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:14 am

➳name; luka redgrave
    ➳nickname; cheshire
    ➳age; 32
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; bayonetta

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 6'4
    ➳weight; 163 lbs

➳abilities / powers; he lacks any real powers, but luka is quite the escape artist and often finds his way out of the most dangerous situations. he is also noted to have quite the sense of smell and timing
    ➳weapons; his only "weapon" per say is a grappling hook

➳personality; luka is an extremely headstrong and determined man who continuously seeks out answers for the many questions he has, though many of them circulate around what his father was after before he was killed. as a journalist, he always seems to ask the hard hitting questions and will dig until he's satisfied. this often leads him into troublesome situations, but he somehow manages to find his way out even though he is not adept for combat and the likes. although he is often drawn into dangerous bouts, luka often tries to keep his cool though that isn't always the case. when things continuously go bad for him he gets worked up and will express his displeasure with it. he isn't one to hide his emotions in the slightest and is very open about things. a major flaw he has is that he can be quick to blame others without looking into all sides of things which is ironic given his job as a journalist. luka is also known to be quite flirty and a huge ladies man. he often talks of the many women that would be upset if he got killed. because of this he often gets teased for such, especially by bayonetta. however, it doesn't seem to phase him in the slightest. it does take him time to truly trust others, but when he does he will do his best to be loyal to them. if he doesn't trust them, he tends to be quite distant and critical of them much like he had been with bayonetta. overall, luka is pretty friendly and helpful when he needs to be. however he is also sharp tongued and holds grudges for long times.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yasuhiro || Ultimate Clairvoyant

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:35 pm

➳name; yasuhiro "hiro" hagakure
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; dark brown
    ➳skin tone; brown
    ➳height; 6'0
    ➳weight; 157 lbs

➳abilities / powers; hiro has no real powers, but he is known as the ultimate clairvoyant. despite his title, yasuhiro's powers are very weak and only have a 30% success rate if even that
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; yasuhiro is one of the more cheery, laid-back students, though a bit odd as well. however, he is generally not well-liked and he himself has openly admitted that he has no friends, being quite cowardly, lazy, slow-witted and having a habit to act selfishly. notably, he is mentioned to be very clumsy with money and he has constant problems with massive debts. he tends to talk absurdly about subjects such as conspiracy theories and the one time aliens stole his hamburger. however, he really hates it if someone compares his fortune-telling to the occult, frequently insisting that they are not the same. he is also afraid of ghosts and would freak out if such a subject comes up in a conversation. whenever he "senses" one, he swiftly recites a chant, casts a spell or begs for help from a hero, a god or a famous person (often random, even multiple ones). even furthermore, he is stated to be absolutely horrible with women and has a bad hygiene, claiming that he washes his hair once a season. yasuhiro is quite gullible, and at first acts laid-back in bad situations, thinking it's some sort of a prank. however, when he realizes it is real, he turns much more panicky. he is generally considered useless by others and often doesn't provide a ton of help on things. however, he does treat others he's close to with general friendliness, going so far as to add the suffix "-chi", an affectionate term for dear friends. yasuhiro has quite a personality of a dirty coward, and he often attempts to trick other people in order to get rid of his own massive debts, and charges his readings at incredibly high prices that according to other people often do not fit the accuracy of his fortune-telling. he also seems to possess a more smarter, cunning side despite often appearing very slow-witted.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me