dnp please wip broken* roleplay development page

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: dnp please wip broken* roleplay development page

Postby broken* » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:51 pm

chi blocker
from bhanti island (in fire nation)
library worker? flying bison breeder/raiser? sage trainee?
maybeeee Jolyne Cujoh from jojo?
maybee nishiki from laughing under the clouds/Donten ni Warau?
maybee Kazane KAGARI from witch craft works?

akemi - bright beauty

originally born on the peaceful bhanti island in the fire nation, akemi has grown up with a deep connection to the spirit world. her grandmother hibiki was one of the bhanti sages, while her mother jun worked as a librarian in the bhanti library and her father sora was a caretaker of the flying bison breeding herd that resided on the island. from a young age, akemi spent most of her youth bouncing back and forth between these positions, gaining skills and knowledge helping out her parents and grandmother, while not allowing herself to be limited to one thing. due to not being a bender herself, akemi was taught by her grandmother the art oc chi-blocking, a gift that had apparently been passed down to the women of their family for many generations. akemi appeared to be a natural at this skill, excelling from a young age even beyond the skills of her grandmother, who convinced her parents to allow akemi to travel off the island and across the known world, training with other chi-blockers who either had known her grandmother personally over the years, or who respected the name hibiki of the bhanti sages enough to take her in.

ImageImage
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:34 am

ImageImage
• ❨ be careful, my dear; even salt looks like sugar. ❩ •

x

• ❨ name ❩ akemi •
• ❨ meaning(s) ❩ bright beauty •
• ❨ age ❩ xx years •
• ❨ gender ❩ woman •
• ❨ rank ❩ chi-blocker•

• ❨ fc ❩ nishiki from cloudy laugh •
• ❨ crush ❩ open •
• ❨ r. status ❩ single •
• ❨ sexuality ❩ pansexual •

• ❨ height ❩ 5'1" •
• ❨ hair ❩ short bob, wavy, split black & white •
• ❨ eyes ❩ one purple, one black •
• ❨ skin ❩ fair, pale •
• ❨ body ❩ petite w/ lean muscles •

x
x
x

• ❨ personality ❩ •
    akemi is an immensely spiritual person, thanks to having access to the hidden library on bhanti island from a young age; half of her childhood was spent in what those who know of its existence consider "greatest repository of spiritual knowledge in the physical world." she is most definitely the person to ask if someone has any sort of spirit world type question, as her grandmother had hoped for akemi to become a bhanti sage someday; who knows, maybe later in life, she will. akemi also has a deep respect for nature, including all forms of plant and animal life; it is one of the few things that can make her act irrationally, if she sees or hears of someone mistreating nature in any way. akemi can have a sharp tongue when she feels disrespected, and makes no apologies if her words insult someone; she is not afraid to use chi-blocking to disable you so that you are forced to listen to her words. she is a very loyal friend to have, certainly someone you'd prefer was on your side rather than against you.

• ❨ backstory ❩ •
    originally born on the peaceful bhanti island in the fire nation, akemi has grown up with a deep connection to the spirit world. her grandmother hibiki was one of the bhanti sages, while her mother jun worked as a librarian in the bhanti library and her father sora was a caretaker of the flying bison breeding herd that resided on the island. from a young age, akemi spent most of her youth bouncing back and forth between these positions, gaining skills and knowledge helping out her parents and grandmother, while not allowing herself to be limited to one thing. due to not being a bender herself, akemi was taught by her grandmother the art oc chi-blocking, a gift that had apparently been passed down to the women of their family for many generations. akemi appeared to be a natural at this skill, excelling from a young age even beyond the skills of her grandmother, who convinced her parents to allow akemi to travel off the island and across the known world, training with other chi-blockers who either had known her grandmother personally over the years, or who respected the name hibiki of the bhanti sages enough to take her in. she came across team avatar by total chance one day, just as akemi was wondering what would be next down her path of life, and has stuck with them ever since.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:40 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
x| rom. interest ♡ | positive ✔ | respect ☆ | neutral ▢ | complicated ☾ | negative ⚔ |
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
i. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. ii. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. iii. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. iv. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.v. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. vi. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. vii. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. viii. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. iv. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. x. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

x
x
x

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxname (avatar); sym
text text text text text text
xxxxxxname (water-bender); sym
xxxxxxname (air-bender); sym
text text text text text text.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxname (avatar's twin); sym
xxxxxxname (earth-bender); sym

xxxxxxname (fire-bender); sym
xxxxxxname (non-bender); sym
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

akemi starting post template

Postby broken* » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:36 am

🌩. ── AKEMI
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( xx years ) ( female ) ( chi-blocker ) ( location: xxx ) ( tags: xxx)
    🌩. ── be careful, my dear; even salt looks like sugar.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

malik starter

Postby broken* » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:06 am

. ── MALIK TAMIR
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 27 years ) ( male ) ( dubh feral ) ( location: his cabin, the forest ) ( tags: alexandra )
    . ── if they stand behind you, protect them. if they stand beside you, respect them. if they stand against you, defeat them!

it all started out as just another day, blurring together with the majority of his days these past years, where he spent his time primarily alone. get up, go for a run, eat something, see if there was anything interesting going on in the forest, finding something to drink, occasionally end up with some company short-term, sleep. not much really changes for him, and that's precisely the way he likes it; his wolf can be in almost full control nearly all of the time, with his human mind really only needing to take over on the rare occurrence that something out of the ordinary happens. malik enjoys the structure of his routine, the unspoken promise of the forest that he can go to sleep knowing the next day will be almost exactly the same as the last day was. this allows him to have a plan while primarily relying on his animal instincts to take care of him, and allows his human memories to stay buried deep down in his unconscious mind, precisely where he prefers them to be.

that morning, malik had shaken himself out from under a pile of blankets, each in various stages of disrepair due to how long he had some of them, his normal sleeping arrangement. glancing at the large pile of faded colors and different materials, even his wolf was able to feel a sense of pleasure as brief flashes came to him of where specific ones had come from. some of them he had stolen from people who had gone camping in the woods but wound up too close to his location. others, he had stolen off of drying racks right out of peoples backyards, on the rare occurrence that he went close enough to town for that. some he had found just blowing around, likely thrown out as garbage by wasteful people. but his very favorite few had been provided to him by one of his only friends in this world; the female werewolf from a local pack named niamh. those blankets were something special, as some had been hand-made by the sweet niamh, whereas others had been picked out by her for him especially; regardless, there was something about them that made them special, and even in his wolf form he couldn't help the warmth that fluttered in his chest at the thought.

malik's large wolf form made its way easily through the old cabin, avoiding certain patches of wood that he knew were rotting or weak as he made his way for the front door. it had long since ever been locked, but he was still able to push it open and closed with his muzzle to keep out certain weather or unwanted intruders, for the most part. nudging at the door with his nose, he slipped through the opening easily, gently kicking it shut behind himself. standing on the run-down front porch, he felt a chill in the air as he looked around at the forest, causing him to shake the sleep from his fur briefly. he didn't keep up with time or seasons the way that a normal person did, having long since forgone the use of any electronics or connections to the human world, but his wolf always could tell instinctively when the seasons were coming up to a change, or when the weather was going to get bad. 'the chill of autumn is here.' he thought to himself, grateful for the fact that his wolf's fur had already started to thicken up, the second coat in its early stages of growing in to keep him warm as the cold months came.

the day passed by relatively smoothly in the beginning, much as it usually did, with him taking care of his usual business. it didn't bother malik or his wolf that there was a fog in the air which dampened his fur, even when the light sprinklings of rain stopped; it was a way for him to get partially clean without having to find a large enough water source to fully bath in. he eased his thirst at a small trickling stream that he knew was around the area before allowing his wolf to take control and attempt to hunt them something to eat. only, something was off about the forest today, he noted, as the usual birdsong was silent, and he saw far less small animals like squirrels or rabbits scampering about. he had finally been able to catch a lone capercaillie bird that had seemed overly-confident in its judgment that whatever was wrong had gone away. malik's confusion was soon answered, however, as the scent of something sour hit his nostrils, causing them to flare. instantly, his wolf was on alert, as this was not a normal scent he had come across in his time in the forest, although there was a hint of something on the breeze that was somewhat familiar. his deep brown eyes widened at the recognition of this second scent; fire. something was burning.

the large black wolf held the limp bird in his mouth tightly, weighing his options as he looked around himself. the scent of the burning wasn't fresh, which made him think that perhaps the fire itself had started to die down, and he was just smelling the remnants of the smoke and whatever had burnt. knowing how devastating wildfires could be, and the danger one would pose to his life, malik made the decision to slowly approach the area where the scent was coming from, to ensure he didn't just return to his cabin and get burned down in his sleep. cautiously, he approached the clearing, muzzle wincing up in displeasure as the acrid scent grew stronger, until finally he was able to peak out of the treeline and into the field. just at this moment, the rain started back up again, and his wolf felt a bit of the tightness in his chest loosen as he watched the rainfall continue to put out the blackened ground before him. the human in malik tried to rack his brain and remember what had been here, if it was anything important or just a field, but he couldn't get a clear picture. shaking his head a bit, he sent up a thanks to the nature spirits above that the rain had stopped the fire from spreading to a dangerous level, turning on his heel as he made his way back towards his cabin.

the lumbering black wolf had nearly made it back to the small clearing that held his cabin, when his entire body tensed. he froze in place, ears swiveling to catch the sound of what had made him tense up, and there - he heard it again. soft paw-steps following him from the direction he had just left; likely a pack wolf, but why would they seek him out? normally the nearby pack left him alone and aside from a few very rare friends, they had no reason to follow him. nostrils flaring to take in the strangers scent, he could tell that it was not one of those few friends of his, and slipped quickly into the heavy brush nearby, dropping his prey under one bush, his warm brown eyes locking on the smaller white wolf that appeared just where he had been a few moments ago. he let out a low growl, rumbling through his chest, in warning to let the she-wolf know that she was caught, and watched her body language change as she heard him. his wolf didn't fully understand all of the words that she spat at him, but he was keenly aware of the harsh note of cruelty in her tone that rang through his head, deciding a bit of intimidation was in order.

slowly, he made his way out of the shadows, his dark fur blending in so perfectly with the darkness that for the first few steps, all the she-wolf would have been able to see would be his bright eyes. his ears were pinned flat against his skull as he bared his canines at her in warning, another low growl reverberating from inside of him as he stopped just at the edge of the shadows of the trees. malik's wolf stood up tall and proud, every muscle on his body tense and ready to attack if need be, as he glared down at the smaller female. in his human form, malik stood nearly a head above most other people, hitting the height of six foot seven inches back when he was around eighteen years old. and so, in his wolf form, he was a large beast as well, especially well muscled due to being in his wolf form the majority of the time when he went out and did things. his wolf was far more likely to attack an intruder over talk things out, but the human inside of him fought for the tiniest bit of control, and so he was able to respond briefly to the female's words. "my home. you intrude. know your place. leave me be."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lost embers format

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:37 am

. ── B L Y T H E
    ( 4 y/o ) ( female ) ( loner ) ( location: canyonlands, then elk meadows/rabbit hollow area ) ( tags: open (nearby lorcan) )
    . ── medium-sized lean-bodied wolf w/ reddish-tan fur that is short but thick w/ warm gold eyes.

blythe couldn't help the slight sigh that escaped from her as she watched the sun rise up above the treeline, warming the lands beneath it and casting away the shadows of the night. she had always been an early bird, as her old pack-mates would say, finding it to be a waste of a day if she slept in too late. she had far too much to do back then as a pack healer; go out searching for herbs she was running low on to fill her stocks, check in with any pack-members that had been sick or injured, deal with any new complaints, see how the nursing and pregnant mothers and their pups were doing, so on and so forth. not that it really mattered much anymore, since she didnt have anyone to take care of besides herself. she could afford to sleep in a day or two, or every day really, but the female found that old habits died hard. the one selfish thing that she always allowed herself time for was watching the sun either rise or fall; typically, the sunrise was easier for her to catch, as not many of her old pack-mates had been awake yet at the time, and so even now, she had found a nice rocky over-hanging to sit each morning. however, there was only so much time that blythe could 'waste' in the mornings now, watching the sun come up, and finally she felt her paws itching to move, so she stood up.

looking around at her surroundings, she took note of where she was; ever since the fire had wiped out the majority of her pack, separating her from any survivors due to her having been out herb hunting when it occurred, she had found herself temporarily residing on the edge of the canyonlands. she knew this area quite well, or at least the type of territory that it was, and found that the similarities to her old home were comforting. blythe also knew the types of plants that grew in this terrain, some that would perk up out of cracks in the rocks, others that would spring up on the edges of the canyons themselves, and all the in between. she didn't necessarily have a stock of herbs in her temporary den, a little alcove in a rocky outcropping she had found, but it comforted her all the same to know where to look if she did need something, and since being alone she had scouted the area quite heavily to ensure the knowledge of certain healing herbs.

slowly and silently, the female made her way down the rocky hillside, creeping into the steep canyons and valleys of the area as she decided to go out in search of something to eat. while the canyonlands had been a good place for sturdy herbs to start growing back, there wasn't yet enough grass or trees to really call to many prey animals to return to the area, so she had to leave the relative safety of her temporary home. feeling her stomach grumble, she racked her mind for how long it had been since she had a meal; just yesterday she had managed to catch a pair of rabbits, although they had been quite sinewy themselves due to lack of sustenance. shooting up a prayer to the skies above and mother nature herself, blythe hoped beyond hope for something more filling today, as she slunk cautiously in the lands between elk meadows and the rabbit hollows.

the lean-bodied female froze in place as she heard rapid hoof-beats coming from somewhere nearby and she dropped instantly into
      a crouch at the edge of some dried out bushes which she thankfully could camouflage herself within; being more of a reddish colored wolf typically was only beneficial in the autumn, but with the recent fire, there was more scorched earth and things she could hide within. her keen gold eyes quickly spotted the thin deer as it slowed down its pace, and she knew that she needed to be alert, as if the creature was running there could have been something recently chasing it. she bided her time, not at all having an issue with patiently waiting just out of sight of the jumpy animal, whose ears seemed to swivel on a constant alert; not that she could blame the poor thing. but thankfully for her, the deer seemed to be so preoccupied with the direction that it had run from, that it had no idea it was slowly approaching where she hid as it scrounged around for vegetation; not until it was too late. the creature was less than a wolfs-length away from her before its eyes widened in recognition of the hidden shape, but it stood no chance. within less than a heartbeat, she had pounced on the thing, bringing it to the ground and snapping its neck in a quick manner to avoid a painful death. unfortunately, the deer had let out a loud bleat of fear before she could silence it, and so blythe froze over its body, eyes and ears on a swivel in case whatever had been following it previously was made aware of its death and came looking.

🌩. ── C E D A R
    ( 3 y/o ) ( male ) ( loner ) ( location: willowbrook marsh ) ( tags: open )
    🌩. ── large-sized but lean bodied wolf w/ long soft fur in black, tan, & cream, w/ soft green-gold eyes.

cedar felt the soft rays of the morning's first light filtering its way in to what had become his temporary den in the marsh, ever since the fire had ravaged through much of the territory around. with a low groan to himself, he slowly stood up in the small space, stretching his back out until he felt a comforting crack, rolling his shoulders in an effort to warm up some muscles that were tense from sleeping in the tightened space. slinking out of the den-like-space he had been residing in, a small clearing underneath the roots of a particularly large mangrove tree that was located on a small patch of dry land within the marsh, he blinked the sleepiness from his eyes as he looked around as the wetlands. he hadn't come across very many other large predatory animals since coming to reside in this space, knowing that it was likely due to the majority of the area being under-water to some extent, with very few patches of dry land like the one he slept in. the most danger he had to really contend with was snakes that could swim through the water, or the occasional lumbering bear that entered the outskirts of the area to fish. cedar had found himself seeking refuge within the marsh since right at the end of the fire, finding safety (at least in his mind) from the smoldering heat from within the densely wet plants that didn't burn nearly as easily.

cedar couldn't help but notice, as he looked around, that the water had gone down a bit around his den since the previous evening when he had turned in for the night, and he let out a low sigh. the heat from the fire's blazes may have died out, but the underlying warmth still seemed ever-present in the way that the the territory appeared to be constantly changing. slipping into the waters of the marsh around him, cedar could nearly touch the floor of the water in some places, although thankfully it was still deep enough in most places that he had to actually swim. slowly but surely, in no rush to necessarily be anywhere in particular, he made his way through the still waters, heading towards the river that bordered the eastern side of the marsh. technically he could try to fish for something to eat here within the marsh, but he found that the slight fight that the running water of the river gave him was more of a fun challenge. he wasn't nearly as filled out and muscular as he used to be, but he wasn't quite as thin or scrawny as some loners likely were with the struggles for food lately. cedar had learned how to fish in still and running water from his father, who had taught him the importance of being able to find more unusual food to keep himself sustained. omegas always got the worst of the prey that was left-over after the rest of his birth pack ate, so his father taught him how to fish to fill the void of hunger left from these scraps.

finally, cedar slipped onto relatively-dry land; the ground beneath his paws was sticky as the mud softened his paw-pads, but he paid the squishing no mind as he moved his body easily through the tall grasses that stuck up from the wet ground, filling the space between the marsh and the river. ever so slowly, he peeked his head out from the safety of the grass that had thus-far kept his body hidden from any other creatures, his pale eyes scanning the area around the river for any sign of trouble. at this moment, not noticing anything in particular, he slipped out of the grass and into the rivers waters, right along the edge where he could still stand easily but also within a paws-reach of the slightly deeper area where fish tended to swim or hide. his keen eyes focused solely on the darkened area of a nook between the rocks, where the higher ground he stood on slanted off into the deeper waters, knowing certain types of fish often hid in these tighter spaces. he didn't really even notice as the cool water ran over him, his fur still weighed down from the warm marsh water. his ears remained perked up and swiveling around himself, always on the alert for the approach of another creature, but his eyes remained locked on his potential prey. and just there! in a flash, he dunked his head under the water, right along the crevice of the rocks, and came back up with a flapping trout in his mouth.

as quick as he good, cedar slipped out onto the side of the river, killing the trout in record time before releasing it fully from his mouth on the ground at his paws. he knew that he would need to catch a few more fish to have a full stomach, but he was confident enough in his skills to eat them one fish at a time. besides, he also knew that having a stack of fish was just asking for trouble, the scent once he started eating would be bad enough to draw other animals towards him. cedar would eat this trout, and then move along down the river until he was far enough away from the remains of the fish that he felt safe to fish again, as was his pattern. with a sigh to himself, he muttered out a few words before he began to eat; "why does it have to be this way.. always looking over my shoulder, running from one place to another.."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:14 am

mousepaw
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mousepaw

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:30 pm

image credit here.
• ❨ no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ❩ •

• ❨ name ❩ mousepaw •
• ❨ future name ❩ mouseheart •
• ❨ previous name ❩ mousekit •

• ❨ age ❩ 8 moons •
• ❨ gender ❩ molly •
• ❨ rank ❩ medicine cat apprentice •
• ❨ desired rank ❩ medicine cat•

• ❨ littermate ❩ hornpaw •
• ❨ crush ❩ open •
• ❨ mate ❩ too young •
• ❨ kits ❩ too young •
• ❨ sexuality ❩ bisexual •

• ❨ eyes ❩ ice blue •
• ❨ coat ❩ shorthair lynx point •
• ❨ breed ❩ siamese mix •

• ❨ who is she? ❩ •
mousepaw is a sweet cat, she's just so incredibly anxious that its sad. she gets incredibly
nervous talking to others, especially because she has a stutter when she talks, and she tends
to fumble over her words. it doesnt help that shes very clumsy, always tripping over her own
feet as well, and some of the other apprentices make fun of her for it. she isnt very good at
hunting or fighting, to be honest, and it appears as though the one thing she is able to do calmly
without shaking paws is her job in the medicine cat den.

honestly, her parents were both too young and naive to have kits at their age. turtlestep and
ravenwhisper were only sixteen moons, barely being made warriors, when ravenwhisper fell
pregnant and the pair became mates. neither of them had both of their parents growing up
to raise them, so they didnt know how to be healthy parents to little mousepaw and her brother
hornpaw when they were born. they tried their best, but regarding mousepaw they did more harm
then good, causing her to have so many expectations on her little back that she was constantly
jumpy, always looking over her shoulder. turtlestep was killed a few moons ago by a random
hunting accident, and ravenwhisper left the clan shortly after for a fresh start, abandoning
her kits to themselves.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hornpaw

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:34 pm

image credit here.
• ❨ if you stay alive for any reason at all, do it out of spite. ❩ •

• ❨ name ❩ hornpaw •
• ❨ future name ❩ hornflap •
• ❨ previous name ❩ hornkit •

• ❨ age ❩ 8 moons •
• ❨ gender ❩ tom •
• ❨ rank ❩ apprentice •
• ❨ desired rank ❩ warrior

• ❨ littermate ❩ mousepaw •
• ❨ crush ❩ open •
• ❨ mate ❩ too young •
• ❨ kits ❩ too young •
• ❨ sexuality ❩ bisexual •

• ❨ eyes ❩ soft green •
• ❨ coat ❩ shorthair chocolate point •
• ❨ breed ❩ siamese mix •

• ❨ who is he? ❩ •
hornpaw is a strong tom, one who has opinions and is not afraid of making them known to others.
he tries not to do it in a disrespectful way, but at times his emotions get the best of him and he
can snap without thinking. honestly he just wants to learn all that he can and prove his worth,
but sometimes he can come across as overly-confident or even cocky to other cats. he's really
not arrogant though; underneath that tough guy exterior he's insecure about ever achieving the
standards set by his father.

honestly, his parents were both too young and naive to have kits at their age. turtlestep and
ravenwhisper were only sixteen moons, barely being made warriors, when ravenwhisper fell
pregnant and the pair became mates. neither of them had both of their parents growing up
to raise them, so they didnt know how to be healthy parents to little hornpaw and his sister
mousepaw when they were born. unlike his sister, who took their parents way of upbringing
too personally/to heart, he decided to succeed as much as he could, to thrive in an attempt
to spite his parents turtlestep was killed a few moons ago by a random hunting accident, and
ravenwhisper left the clan shortly after for a fresh start, abandoning her kits to themselves.
unlike his sister, he is completely content to never have to deal with his parents again.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me