【⚘ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓷 + 𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 ⚘ 】

A place to store your roleplay character information.

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀:

+1
100%
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: ➵26th Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:01 pm

Beatrice Markham
The Merchant’s Heiress

Full Name: “My name is Beatrice Louise of the house of Markham but my friends call me Bee.” She said with a charming smile that she had been rehearsing since she was little.
Gender: “I’m an- I’m a Lady...” Bee said tucking a curl away that had fell in front of her eyes with an bitter huff as it seemed the marionette strings of her old life was yanking her in this new.
Sexuality: Beatrice is Heterosexual.
District: “Eleven, it’s a charming place especially with the farmer’s market that gets hosted every few weekends.” Markham stated giving a pageant winning smile that never reached her eyes.
Age: “Mother said it’s rude to ask a lady her age but mother says a lot of things doesn’t she? I just turned 18 on the train ride here. One of the peacekeepers actually pitied me and snagged me an extra slice of pe-khan pie to celebrate.” Her lips curled up into a tight smirk as her eyes started to twinkle with renegade.

Appearance: “Somewhat of a fairytale...” Bea never had to worry about looking disheveled a day in her life, well it was more of her parents fretting for her every time she wanted to splash in a mud puddle or when a surprise storm scattered angry rain drops. But Beatrice wanted just for once in her life to experience the elusive freedom of being able to wear whatever you want, while her warm caramel eyes always twinkled when she dreamed it up. Her finger nails always painted a dainty carnation, her lips a flaming red. The tons of makeup that painted her face and hidden her freckles were finally washed when she was able to make her first appearance for the games when she explained how much make up she wore to her stylists. Beatrice has that sweet southern award winning smile, with vibrant magnolia white hair and tips a harsh charcoal color. Her skin is quite pale and burns easily but that’s always the fun parts of her life. “Lady” Markham stands tall at 5’6’ with broad shoulders and a regal neckline.

Personality: “You can say I’m a little bit two faced.” Bee in reality isn’t two faced, it’s more of her having two completely different sides of her. Beatrice:The heiress of a merchant shop and Beatrice:The girl who wants to live life to the fullest. And frankly it was time the second half of her made an appearance for the rest of the world. She wanted to change her circumstances and what’s not better than taking a leap of faith into the real world. Speaking of faith, Beatrice will always be faithful to her pack no matter what happens unless it becomes unequivocally traitorous than that’s her time to bounce on by. She happens to be intellectual, wise, with an intoxicating spunk that can just get a person out of their stubborn ways.

Crush: “Well if I told you it wouldn’t be a crush anymore, now would it?” Beatrice with a teasing smile and quirked brow.

Alliance: “I don’t bark, I bite. But I’m not opposed to make some new friends.” She said with a small wry grin.
Reaped or Volunteered: Volunteered, it was her first chance to get one last taste for freedom. But that freedom will never be free, will it?
Parade outfit:

Interview angle: “It was the real me, the real Bee. Not an heiress to a Merchant shop, not an girl from district eleven. Not some spoiled little southern debutant awaiting her hand in marriage. Just Bee.” Her interview probably enraged a lot of people but the comforting words from the interviewer made her feel a lot better about herself.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Weapon of choice: Give her a Halberd and she’ll set you straight.
Fatal flaw: “My family specifically my parents and their old Panem traditions passed from “generation to generation”, they have held me back for so long and I just know they’ll try to do the same thing and use my mentor.” Bee said softly with an exasperated frown and nonchalant roll of her caramel soaked eyes.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:➵27th Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:01 am

Reichen Tiberius
The Enigmatic Lure

Full Name: “Reichen Jameson Tiberius, just call me Rei.” He hummed with a very flirtatious wink.
Gender: “Male, Bloke, Boy, Gentleman, Jock, sweetie I can go on for days and they will all mean the same thing, that’s the fun thing about etymology.” Rei said with a docile smirk coming to his lips as he stood up from stretching.
Sexuality: “Don’t worry about it kid.” Rei may flirt with everything that moves in his path but he is in fact heterosexual.
District: “Can’t you tell, four!” He snorted before giving his classic flirtatious smile.

Appearance: Reichen is somewhat of a rugged being but almost ethereal with how he swiftly he can get from one place to another in the matter of seconds. He stands at 5’7’ with scars running up and down his back with semi defined muscles from his athleticism. Tiberius is a lovely shade of tan compared to his ghostly pale siblings and well he likes to tease them about the fact he is the lucky one about not getting horrid burns in the summer month. Reichen has piercing kelly green eyes, and defined facial features that has made anyone swoon. But behind all that rugged charm and fluffy wavy cinnamon colored hair, there is some daintiness every time he turns red.

Personality: Tiberius is charming,charismatic, and quite hilarious. But there is a somewhat polar side of him, it doesn’t show unless you truly have wronged him. So you really don’t have to worry about him and his games. Reichen also is enigmatic and uses it to his advantage to lure in others to either trap them or to make sure they have a extra dose of district four cuddles. He views life in Panem as some twisted puzzle that he has to solve so his brother at home doesn’t and boy does this career love puzzles. Reichen may seem enticing and a little bit cold, but he does have good intentions and a loving heart when it comes to the right person and the right group of allies.

Crush: “What a lovely fire we would be together...”

Alliance: Once a career, always a career.
Reaped or Volunteered: “Take a nice guess sweetheart, what do you think I’ve been training for? The gladiator ring?” Tiberius volunteered for a sweet boy who had the best outlook on life.
Parade outfit:

Interview angle: “If... If I die in that arena, my last thought will be of your filmy luminescent eyes by the northern seashore...” Reichen played it in a way to get a few extra romance brownie points in case something happened back in four. Who knew he had such a poetic way with words?

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weapon of choice: “Harpoon, or is that too much for a guy to ask for?” Reichen snickered miming the weapon used to fell great beasts.
Fatal flaw: “Don’t remind me...” He stated while faceplaming after ruffling up his hair into something rather adorably messy. Reichen and his younger brother by a year had gotten into some girl trouble back at home where they ended up dating the same girl without knowing it and now he’s looking for a few new distractions to take the pain away from that breakup guilt.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵27th Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:59 am

Calla Kalligan
The Golden Retriever

Full Name: “I’m Calla Kalligan! But you can just call me CK, Cal, Kalli!” She said happily, ready to talk your ear off, since she dubbed you her new friend.
Sexuality: “I’m happy to admit that I’m questioning! But I do have a slight preference for guys but I’m fine with whatever.” Calla shrugged pulling out a granola bar she had raided from the snack table.
District: Seven

Appearance: Calla is poised with curly dirty blonde hair that was recently clipped into an wolf cut with messy bangs the swoops over her right eye. Her eyes are a lethal chocolate brown always hidden away with crimson colored contacts to scare away the creeps as well as to make a name for herself. She wears neutral eyeshadow but some how makes the mistake of going too heavy on the eyeliner and her wings. Calla loves mauve lipglosses so you can find her always wearing her favorite shiny shade. Due to always gallabanting under the trees her skin tone remains the same shade of ivory all year round. Call stands tall at 5’9’ and only has her left ear pierced which has been pierced roughly five different times from her friend using only a sterilized sewing needle and some ice.

Personality: “People say I’m definitely a personality… But I don’t know if there using the good connotation or the bad.” Calla literally has the personality of a human golden retriever, even the bad sides of the dog species. She is hyper, active, intelligent, joyful, constantly needs a snack nearby, and loyal. Ever since she was little she always had a good judgment of other people’s character and would often start crying or hiding when they were around. Now that she is grown up she distances herself or fights them if they can’t take a hint. And when she has to apologize she sometimes gets a little too stubborn and refuses saying she would rather die on her hill than apologize to some deer dung brained idiot.

Crush: ”My crush? Oh you mean my warm, buttery, sugary boyfriend Cinnamon Rolls.” Despite food being her first love she does have a human crush.

Alliance: She hopes to ally with anyone.
Reaped or Volunteered: Reaped, she is taking this opportunity to make new out of district friends.As well as enemies but mostly friends.
Parade outfit:

Interview angle: “I can’t believe how everything is so pretty here. Do you have snacks? I’m hungry! ooo her wig is so pretty. What’s your favorite hunger games dress you have seen so far?” Calla did not shut up for her entire segment and could not stop bouncing excitedly in her seat like a dog.

Alignment: All forms of Chaos.
Weapon of choice: “A longsword so I can be an awesome forest fae who can kick mutts butts.” You can never go wrong with an sword and trying to be an forest fairy.
Fatal flaw: “I will say it’s hard for me to shut up, I think I traumatized my district partner with how much I talked.” Calla rubbed her neck nervously.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵Bloodbath Deaths

Postby Runnersback » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:19 am

Welcome to my bloodbath deaths section! These are all from the 20th to the 30th games, and all have a very special bloodbath brown into their forms!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Greg Archer
The Pathetic Prince of the 20th Games
Full Name: “Greg ‘The Stud’ Archer” Greg smugly flexed a symbol from district three.
Sexuality: “I’m into damsels in distress, emphasis on the damsels.” Archer said sassily to the panel in front of him.
District: Greg shrugged even he was clueless from the district he was from but he gagged when a peacekeeper confidentially whispered that he was in fact from district five.

Appearance: Greg is 5’8’ with charming golden locks that curls over his face. He has the dullest blue eyes and weighs roughly 190 lbs. Greg has only upper body strength truly going for him and well he is not exactly the cutest guy in the games. But he likes to think he would have been the hottest hunkiest prince in an fairytale if he was ever to be put in one.

Personality: He has absolutely the worst personality in the world, he isn’t truly evil if you think being purely annoying is a crime. Greg is just super conceited to the point that nobody wants to breath the same oxygen or be in the same room as him.. He is absolutely a little piece of trash and well you thought the “careers” were annoying just wait till you run into him.

Crush: His Death Wish.

Alliance: N/-, he sadly died before he made one.
Reaped or volunteered: Reaped.
Parade outfit: Greg’s outfit consisted of white pants, leather shoes, and a shirt. He was plated with silver armor and a centurion helmet with tassels of electricity sparking out of it with his cape of electricity. The sparks couldn’t hurt a fly as they were all holographic.
Interview angle: A literal Jerk. The audience did not swoon over this little kid and all evacuated the building to go use the bathroom for the time he spoke. He may or may not have caused a delay of the capitol folks getting back to their seats.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Weapon of choice: “I’ll take one big fat machete. Greg smirked
Fatal flaw: “Your Mamma Jokes” they always get him in some sort of trouble. That’s probably why he got a three and lobbed by Gloria.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maple Lochte
The Impersonator of the 22nd Games
Full Name: “My name is Maple Lochte! A reincarnation of the great Maple Asato.” She said perkily.
Sexuality:I love everyone! Maple creepily signed the word love the way the original Maple used to.
District: “The career district obviously, you know one, two, four.” Maple lied, she’s really embarrassed to be from seven. But her lying is more embarrassing.

Appearance: Maple stands tall at 5’0’ and is ready and more than willing to wield any axe, that is if she can lift it up. Her eyes are vibrant greenish yellow and her skin tan with dark freckles everywhere. Maple doesn’t really look like a Maple at all, maybe it’s not even her real name. She is quite weak in the arms but quite “lean” overall. Her petite height frankly gives her no advantages and her corn yellow hair makes her stand apart. Maple also has a massive gap in her front two teeth that makes her stand out even more. Just imagine a valley girl x Beverly hillbillies.

Personality: Maple is terrifying, she is like a cute cuddly rabbit but all warped inside. She thinks she is a career but has never touched a weapon in her life. Maple has no honor or loyalty, is a little bit sexist in the eyes of the careers with their views and gender roles. Maple to be honest needs tons and tons of help. Also she’ll talk crap about you, in front of you, in a matter of seconds.

Crush: “Oh my gosh have you seen Sorrel? And Olivia? And Jessamine! And, and, and….” Maple refused to shut up about all the cute careers this year.

Alliance: “I’m head of the career pack, duh! Just like maple.” Maple has no allies as she won’t make it long enough for her to have any.
Reaped or volunteered:“I volunteered because Sienna Mach-North said it was my destiny.” Maple squealed while Sienna passed out in the afterlife.
Parade outfit: Maple was dressed as a beautiful willow tree with a crown of willow branches, and a dress the complimented her district partners. But she did sneak back and steal a scarf from district two’s changing rooms so she could look just like Maple.
Interview angle:Can you guys hear me alright?” Maple ended up screeching all night her answers to the Capitol because someone cut her mic. It was not pleasant.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Weapon of choice: No weapons for Maple, she does not need to have weapons. If one falls in her hands who knows what she will do.
Fatal flaw: Maple has an dissociative identity disorder on a smaller scale. Which did not work to her advantage like she wanted, she earned a two and a tragic ending by Mallory’s hands.

Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me