Seokjinnie's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Bae Chan Woo

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:26 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝕭𝖆𝖊

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓

𝖂𝖔𝖔

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Bae Chan Woo | 배찬우
thai name Sasikan Booncharoen | ศศิกานต์ บุญเจริญ
thai nickname Rain
nicknames Rain, Chan, Channie, or Bae Chan
stage name Bae Woo
age 22
gender male
sexuality homosexual
ethnicity half-Thai and half-Korean

appearance
height 6'3 | 190.5 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black

relationships
Family
Bae Yi Jung (father)
Rasamee Booncharoen(mother)
Bae Min Hyok (older brother)
Bae Su Young (younger sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Bae Chan Woo, professionally known as Bae Woo, is the youngest son and middle child of Bae Yi Jung, a successful businessman, and Rasamee Boonchareon, a florist. From what he can remember, he had an excellent childhood and got along well with his siblings. Though as a toddler he had some difficulty with speaking as he was learning both Korean and Thai simultaneously. Chan Woo became a trainee at the age of ten and was able to make his debut as the makane and vocalist of CLOCKWORK at age 13. The group was moderately known for four years after their debut, in that fourth year they rapidly became popular. That popular rapidly left as well, a major controversy, though not one in his eyes, of two of the members dating each other along with a lot of in-fighting caused the group to disband in their fifth year. When CLOCKWORK disbanded, Chan realized that despite his love singing, the life of a singer was not all it's cracked up to be. So, he left the industry and went to stay with his mother's side of the family in Thailand where he learned how to bake all kinds of things. He realized a new dream and after four years, he moved back to Korea and with assistance from his older brother on the business side, opened a bakery called Love at First Bite. Bae Chan Woo, while in the industry, was known for being shy and hiding behind his members when they first debuted before quickly blossoming into a friendly and optimistic young man. Despite his cold and serious appearance, his members often referred to him as the human equivalent to a golden retriever puppy. Rain suffers from social anxiety disorder due an incident when the controversy broke out, he was largely believed to be involved though he wasn't yet never denied it, he was crowded by a group of angry fans that screamed awful things at him. So, he suffers from panic attacks when people crowd around yelling and pushing him.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wang Jong Bo

Postby Seokjinnie » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:41 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖌

𝕵𝖔𝖓𝖌

𝕭𝖔

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Wang Jong Bo |왕종보
nicknames The Bastard, Kingdom's Bastard, Jongie, Wangjo
age 24
gender male
sexuality bisexual

appearance
height 6'4 | 193.05 cm
eyes dark brown
hair dyed ashy brown

relationships
Family
Wang Il Hyeon (father)
Park Jin Ri (mother)
Kim Mi Ju (step-mother)
Lee Yun Hui (step-mother)
Wang Tae Myeong (older half-brother)
Wang Da Hye (younger half-sister)
Wang Shi Eon( younger halfbrother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wang Jong Bo, the second son of Wang Il Hyeon, the CEO of Wangguk (Kingdom) Group, and the only child of Park Jin Ri, a preschool teacher. Jong Bo was the product of an affair between his father and mother causing him to become known as Kingdom's Bastard from birth. His parents' affair caused a scandal as his father had been married to Kim Mi Ju, a sickly and beloved heiress of the Kim Group. The scandal affected his mother more than his father as she was forced to quit her job due to reporters stalking her and disrupting the preschool she worked at. From birth to right before his fifth birthday, he rarely saw and interacted with his father's side of the family, his mother struggled with her health due to all the stress she suffered in pregnancy and died days before his fifth birthday. Jong Bo was ripped away from his maternal grandmother at his mother's funeral by his father's bodyguards. He wasn't treated horribly by his 9-year-old half-brother, Tae Myeong, or his paternal grandmother, though, his relationship with his step-mother was tense until her death when he was 8 when she apologized for treating him coldly. His father remarried when he was 10 to Lee Yun Hui, the youngest daughter of the LuK Group, who was extremely kind to him and also 15 years younger than his father. His half-sister was born when was 11 and half-brother when he was 17. Jong Bo is extremely close to his siblings, his relationship with his father is anything but pleasant. His father constantly compares him to his siblings for not being as academically successful or obedient. In his teens, he constantly acted out from drinking in school to staying out for days without notifying anyone of his whereabouts. He constantly goes against his father's wishes like buying a motorcycle, getting tattoos to cover his chest and upper arms, and publically being open about his sexuality and hookups. Whenever he's forced to do interviews, he laughs and jokes about being a bastard, causing fights with his father and to the dismay of his grandmother and half-siblings. Jong Bo is flirtatious and sarcastic, he is often referred to as a motormouth by his siblings and closest friends as once he starts talking to them it is hard for him to stop. Once he enters a relationship, Jong Mo is extremely devoted and loving, showering his partner with gifts and affection. He does have moments where he falls into a deep depression, usually because of a brutal fight with his father, the anniversary of his mother's death and his birthday.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Noh Hwa Gyeon

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:03 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝔑𝔬𝔥
ℌ𝔴𝔞
𝔊𝔶𝔢𝔬𝔫

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Noh Hwa Gyeon |노화현
nicknames Prince's Dog, Angelic Demon, Nohwa, Gyeonie
age 24
gender male
sexuality homosexual

appearance
height 6'4 | 195.58
eyes dark brown
hair dark brown

relationships
Family
Noh Hwang Dae (father)
Park Tae Mi (mother)
Noh Re Mi (older sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Noh Hwa Hyeon, the personal guard of the Prince, was born as the youngest child and only son of Noh Hwang Dae, a royal palace guard, and Park Tae Mi, a nurse. He idolized his father and the royal family growing up and became disenchanted at the 14 when his father was killed after he protected the King from an assassin. Though he stayed in training to eventually become the personal guard of the Prince, at times his body double if there is a possibility of an attack, at the age of 17. When he was first assigned to be the prince's personal guard, he felt an almost connection with him though he brushed it off for a long period of time. It wasn't long after he adjusted that he caught feelings for his royal charge and thought he was capable of hiding it from the other man, he wasn't. The prince had managed to find out but didn't become disgusted like Hwa Gyeon had thought he would nor did the royal replace him. He was met with teasing and possible flirting though he accepted as the prince being his normal bratty self. Hwa Gyeon isn't quick to anger and has an exuberant amount of patience, the only thing that truly angers him is when the prince or his family's lives are in danger. Gyeon isn't the best at flirting nor realizing when someone's flirting with him; he at times sounds like he's flirting when he isn't and vice versa. Unlike his appearance leading the public to call him a demonic-looking angel, he really isn't a cold or dark person. He's extremely obedient in listening to the orders given to him, only disobeying or arguing if it would endanger the prince's life. Due to his obedience and loyalty to the prince, strictly, some have taken to calling him the "Prince's Dog". After having recently come off punishment and temporary reassignment after disobeying the King in favor of following the orders of his favorite person.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seokjinnie's Character Storage

Postby Seokjinnie » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:42 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝕷𝖎𝖚

𝕿𝖎𝖆𝖓-𝖜𝖊𝖎

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
english name Elias T.W Liu
full name Liu Tian-wei | 刘天卫
Nickname Tian, A-wei, El, & Eli
age 25
gender male
sexuality bisexual
popularity medium

appearance
height 6'5 | 195 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black

relationships
Family
Liu Yu-hsuan (father)
Su Ya-wen (step-mother)
Tsai Shu-hua (mother)
Liu Ching-fei (paternal aunt/surrogate parent)
Liu Guan-yin (younger sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Liu Tian-wei was born in Taipei, Taiwan as the oldest child and only son of Liu Yu-hsuan, a professional baseball player, and Tsai Shu-hua, a school teacher. He doesn't remember a lot of his early childhood before the birth of his little sister when he was six years old. His father and mother divorced a year later when his father discovered his mother having an affair with one of his teammates. Both him and his sister were sent to go live with their paternal aunt who was working as a translator and foreign language instructor in South Korea. He was raised in Korea until he was about to enter high school when his aunt moved to Taiwan. After graduating from high school, he attended a school to become a certified barista and was hired by a friend to work at his cafe. Elias has always been optimistic and has been repeatedly referred to as the human equivalent to a puppy, despite the ice prince people expect due to his appearance. He's extremely open about how he feels at any given time, though he tends to shut down when someone mentions or asks about his parents. His aunt showered him and Guan-yin with a lot of affection growing up, so he often expresses his love for his friends and partner through physical touch, however, he does stop if he is asked by someone to not touch them. Tian has been referred to as charismatic and a flirt yet is easily flustered himself; he doesn't necessarily agree with those who call him a flirt as he thinks he is just being friendly. He's slow to anger except when someone he cares about has been hurt or put in some kind of danger as he is very protective.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:35 am

~born on february 22, his zodiac sign is a pisces
    ~he's extremely close and protective of his younger sister Guan-yin
    ~his sister is six years younger than him
    ~views his aunt to be his only real parent
    ~the characters used for his name roughly translate to celestial guard
    ~goes by both Elias and Tian-wei, having no preference to being called either
    ~his nicknames are Tian, A-wei, El, and Eli
    ~a-wei is a nickname that is only used by close friends, family, and his significant other
    ~owns one dog and two cats: Joy (samoyed), Li-ming (thai lilac point) and Huang-hun (abyssinian)
    ~ exercises a lot so, he's kinda ripped
    ~hasn't spoken to his mother since he was nine
    ~ in touch with his father and step-mother though it is a tense relationship
    ~is able to play the guitar
    ~can also play the piano just really badly
    ~is a certified barista and is skilled at latte art
    ~smiles and laughs easily
    ~fluent in mandarin, korean, and english
    ~speaks basic malay and japanese
    ~grew up and went to school in korea until high school
    ~enjoys romcom, lawyer, and historical dramas
    ~doesn't really like movies, he finds it boring to sit for that long
    ~falls in love easily and acts like a dedicated puppy with the person he likes
    ~has a boba tea addiction
    ~his popularity on love alarm is in the medium/average range
    ~the tips of his ears go pink when he's flustered
    ~has been out and open about his sexuality since he was 16
    ~has a thing for short guys but would never admit it
    ~he really likes spicy food
    ~ he also has a sweet tooth
    ~his biggest pet peeve is when people bring up his father and mother
    ~has a soft spot for grumpy people
    ~is danger prone, it's not even out of recklessness, he just seems to keep finding himself in dangerous situations
    ~enjoys going to parties, but rarely drinks (he's a lightweight)
    ~quickest way to his heart is to hold his hand and compliment his latte art
    ~frequent back pain due to his height and having to bend down
    ~ pretends to hate the stupid outfits and accessories his friend, the owner of the cafe he works at, makes him wear but he finds most of them to be cute and secretly enjoys it
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:23 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Theodore Haoli Beaumont
birth name Wu Hao Li
Nicknames Teddy or Theo
age 22
gender male
sexuality homosexual
popularity medium

appearance
height 6'3.5 | 191.77 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black

relationships
Family
Wu Zhan Qin(father)
Xiao Fei (mother)

Lucien Beaumont (adoptive father)
Alice Beaumont-Jackson (adoptive mother)
Ronan Beaumont (older brother)
Nadine Beautmont (younger sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Theodore Beaumont was born as Wu Hao Li in Shanghai to Wu Zhan Qi and Xiao Fei. Most of his early childhood in unknown to him due to a car accident that claimed the lives of his parents and the three passengers in the other car leaving him as the only survivor. He was adopted by Lucien Beaumont, a French-born pastry chef, and his wife Alice Beaumont-Williams, a fashion designer, along with their twelve-year-old son. It took a year for the adoption process to be finalized and for him to officially become Theodore Beaumont. When he was eight years old, his adoptive mother had given birth to his little sister, which caused him a lot of stress out of worry that they would get rid of him as he wouldn't be their son by blood. Though his worries were quickly squashed as they treated him the same as they always had. Teddy began to act in school plays when he reached middle school, he was often complimented by his drama teachers, family, and other students leading him to consider acting as a career path. Theodore has always worn his heart on his sleeve and isn't afraid to shower the people he cares about with affection. He isn't easily frustrated and it a lot to get him angry. Though he is usually easily forgiving and friendly, once you've gotten on his bad side it'll feel like you've been dropped in the Arctic. Theo is naturally flirty, though he is completely oblivious to when someone is flirting with him and becomes flustered when it is brought to his attention. He's the type that likes to be possessed rather than be possessive.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:32 pm

~born on february 22, his zodiac sign is a pisces
    ~extremely close with adoptive siblings, Ronan and Nadine
    ~his brother is five years older than him and his sister is eight years younger
    ~hates when people act like his mom and dad aren't his real parents just because he's not related to them by blood
    ~has a scar near his hairline that is from the car accident that killed his parents
    ~he's only ever called Teddy or Theo, no one has called him Theodore since he was 11
    ~really loves animals, siberian tigers are his favorite
    ~owns two cats Lili (thai lilac point) and Howie (maine coon)
    ~afraid of birds
    ~ does a lot of long-distance running to build stamina
    ~wants to act in a historical drama, he thinks the wigs are fun
    ~had trouble deciding whether to major in just acting or musical theatre, so he chose both
    ~is able to play the guitar
    ~can also play the piano just really badly
    ~smiles and laughs easily
    ~fluent in mandarin, english, and french
    ~speaks basic korean
    ~is often complimented on his clothes and sense of style which is something he picked up from his mom
    ~enjoys romcom, lawyer, and historical dramas
    ~he enjoys singing as his hobby
    ~is terrified of horror movies especially really gory one
    ~falls in love easily and acts like a dedicated puppy with the person he likes
    ~has a milk boba tea addiction, his favorite is thai with normal and honey bursting boba
    ~the tips of his ears go pink when he's flustered
    ~has been out and open about his sexuality since he was 16
    ~has a thing for short guys but would never admit it
    ~he really likes spicy food
    ~ he also has a sweet tooth
    ~has a soft spot for grumpy people
    ~is danger prone, it's not even out of recklessness, he just seems to keep finding himself in dangerous situations
    ~enjoys going to parties, but rarely drinks (he's a lightweight)
    ~quickest way to his heart is to hold his hand and compliment him
    ~frequent back pain due to his height and having to bend down
    ~his favorite type of play are musicals as it allows him to do two of the things he loves
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:50 am

Theo is chaotically gay and is truly living his best himbo life. He isn't the type of person that cares if people don't like him or not. Teddy would prefer that people like him but he won't lose any sleep if they don't or if they talk badly about him, that's their mistake. There's obviously a line that can be crossed in which he starts to act like a you-know-what but again, not his problem.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"

ηαмє | | яσℓє | | ѕιgη
"witty remark"
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:03 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓪

𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓪

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Alma Carina Roosa
Nicknames Al
age 20
gender female
sexuality bisexual; female lean
role dancer

appearance
height 5'6 | 167.64 cm
eyes dark brown
hair naturally blonde, dyed light brown

relationships
Family
Stefan Roosa (father)
Gemma Roosa (mother)
Jasper Roosa (older brother)
Nico Roose (older brother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alma Carina Roosa was born as the youngest child and only daughter of Stefan Roosa, an accomplished businessman, and Gemma Roosa, a former dancer. From the first moment she could understand, Alma knew that her parents treated her very differently from how they treated her older brothers. Her brothers always got whatever they wanted, no matter how expensive it was, and never got in trouble. Whereas Al was given worn-out clothes and got in trouble for everything she did, nothing she tried made her parents happy. The only time her parents had said they were proud of her was when she won her first dance competition. Her tense relationship with her family came to a head when her parents forbid her from going to college and pursuing a dance career. They believed she was better off getting married as they thought she wasn't a good enough of a dancer to make it, despite her having numerous dancing championships under her belt, or as smart as her brothers even though she received better grades than both of her brothers. Alma moved out of her parents' home and cut off all ties with her family except for her oldest brother who supported her. Al is extremely meticulous and serious, everything in her life is planned to the minute. Growing up in the environment that she did, has made her modest and a perfectionist, though she has gotten better at acknowledging her achievements. Alma is very quiet and believes that talking is necessary only when you have something important to say. She doesn't like being touched without purpose; she greatly dislikes mess so, her apartment is extremely organized with nothing out of place. Al shows her affectionate to the few people she likes by giving them small things that she finds in stores that she thinks they would like or by doing small tasks that make their lives easier.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:25 pm

~born on september 18, her zodiac sign is virgo
    ~cut all times with her family except for her oldest brother
    ~her brothers are nine years older (jasper) and seven years older (nico)
    ~hates anything that is disorganized
    ~never call her any name other than Alma or Al, she'll destroy your feelings
    ~likes animals but prefers amphibians and reptiles
    ~owns two axolotls named eugene and quinn
    ~has a severe bee allergy
    ~exercises a lot
    ~can't sit through most movies or tv shows
    ~she only watches horror movies and crime thriller dramas
    ~her parents forced her to take flute and violin lessons as a child
    ~can play both flute and the violin
    ~smiles and laughs easily to the surprise of those who know her
    ~fluent in english and dutch
    ~speaks basic german
    ~wears a lot of really nice and expensive clothing because she is finally able to decide what she can wear
    ~does a lot of contemporary dances and ballet though she prefers ballroom
    ~surprisingly good at hip hop dances and jazz
    ~afraid to enter a relationship as her last boyfriend treated her really badly as well as cheating on her
    ~cannot sweet food
    ~enjoys sour candy
    ~has a thing for older guys and girls
    ~hates being babied
    ~gets frustrated when people don't let her attempt something before they jump in to help
    ~her favorite food is scallops
    ~has a soft spot for sunshiney people
    ~riducously careful, she cannot risk getting hurt
    ~hates parties
    ~refuses to ever try alcohol as she never wants to risk her judgment being impaired
    ~afraid to get close to people
    ~never had a lot of friends growing up as she kept to herself
    ~regrets not going out more but is worried that people would see her as a burden
    ~is a great driver but really really hates driving
    ~dyes her brown to avoid resembling her parents further
    ~wears a lot of high heels and skirts
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me