Timoria’s Rp Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Timoria’s Rp Characters

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:57 pm

name: Ayato Naoi
alias: Naoi
species: Human

sexuality: Straight
fandom: Angel Beats
canon/OC: Canon
personality: Naoi doesn't easily open up to others. He is harsh, strict and has a personal goal to rival God. Naoi is capable of using cheap, manipulative tricks, without regard for others, as long as he gets what he wants. His harshness comes from his unfortunate past but he will act very cheerful to those he respects.
group: Group 4

abilities/powers: If someone looks into his eyes for too long when they turn red he can hypnotize them.
other:
Last edited by Timoria on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Timoria wrote:
Verlos

and "The Demon"

Sexuality: Asexual
Family/Friends: The Demon is really his only companion.
Side: Demon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: The Demon, a mighty fox, was once a very well known demon. He was known even amongst angels. However, the fox demon was defeated in the war and lost a lot of his strength. His enemies stole his eyesight and many of his powers. As he wandered the streets amongst the humans he met a dirty, abandoned orphan who was completely deaf and, as such, couldn't speak. He had been abandoned by his already poor family who wasn't planning to have a child in the first place. Unable to go to school and learn things like sign language, the boy was forced to live alone and steal to survive.
The two could see each other's flaws and made a deal. The demon offered his ears and his voice. The boy offered his eyes. The Demon named the boy Verlos but would not tell the boy his own name and went by "The Demon." Together they planned to seek revenge on those who had done the boy wrong while pushing back the angels.

Personality: Verlos is a cold child due to his past and shows no mercy. He has no problems tricking and betraying others for his own gains. Verlos is usually very rude and almost immediately hates any humans he meets due to what they have put him through. Despite having to grow up quickly he is still a child and only knows so much about the world.
The Demon loves to cause people trouble when he gets a chance. He can be very harsh due to his experience and absolutely despises angels. His harshness is shown when he sees no reason to try and censor what he says to Verlos despite Verlos being a child. Since the Demon does all the talking most people are, unfortunately, exposed to his personality the most. Meanwhile Verlos usually listens to what the Demon says so the Demon usually makes the most decisions.
Appearance: Verlos is a small kid with cold blue eyes. He has short and messy black hair on his head and sits at around 5 feet tall. He has pale white skin but his feet and hands are decorated with scars. Other than the jacket he has on dirty, light grey pants with no shoes.
The Demon transformed himself into a casual hooded jacket. The jacket has a fox shaped ears on the top and on the bottom it extends into two "tails" with three points on the ends Think of them as coattails but on a jacket. The tails can act like extra hands and can move at the Demon's will. The hood pulls over the face, up to the nose, and has two empty holes for the boy's eyes to see through. The Demon can transform into his original fox form but not for too long. It is black with rough, messy fur and two tails. On all fours he stands at 12 feet tall and could easily carry two adults on his back.
(If I didn't explain their appearance well enough just imagine Yuta from Kubera-Webtoon and the nine tails from naruto but black, smaller, and with only two tails)

Powers/Abilities: Verlos isn't very special on his own but is an amazing thief and is small enough to get away with a lot. The Demon is a lot weaker than most other demons. He only has one basic demon power left, heightened strength. However he seems to have limited shape shifting powers between a jacket and his normal fox like form. In jacket form the two tails have superhuman strength.

Other: Demons could be good
The two don't physically share senses but they have many gestures and signs that they use to communicate. When the Demon speaks in jacket form he has no mouth and his voice seems to come from no where. Lastly whenever people ask the Demon his name he will just tell them his name is Demon.

(So I edited this character so it would make sense in this role play so tell me if I missed something or if something doesn't make sense)

(Will always be one of my faves. Very niche though)

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Timoria wrote:
    Name:Rose (StormTrooper)
    Fandom:Elsword (and Dungeon Fighter Online technically)
    Sexuality: Straight
    Looks:(^Up There^)

Personality: Rose is a "charge in, blow stuff up, ask questions later" kind of girl. Despite her duty Rose is energetic and cheerful wherever she goes. She can be serious and thoughtful at times but usually that side of her never lasts long. She is an amazing mechanic who loves to watch the aftermath of explosions and is described as having an explosive personality to match. Despite this she was a lone wolf through most of her adventure in Elrios.

History:Rose was sent to military school at a young age following her family's path. She graduated to become a Royal Guard and eventually became part of an elite force called Majestic Garden, a group whose sole purpose was to protect the Princess.
    She was sent to Elrios after monsters from that dimension slipped through a dimensional tear and attacked the Princess. Her task was to seek out the source of the catastrophe and put an end to it.

Relationships:
    -BFFs: Zero
    -Enemies: Nasods
    -Crush
    -Family Related

Other:Well for one (so she isn't an op Mary Sue) she doesn't have any of her massive cannons and weapons with her. She is just a great military mechanic. Also zero(the weird yellow ball thing floating next to rose) won't be in this rp because he honestly just annoys me.

Probably won’t use

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:09 pm

I swear I will protect them all. No matter my strength.
basic information
username // LittleTempest
full name // Jukain Sceptile
alias // Jukain
nickname (s) // Kane, Sleepyhead, Gardener
age // 24
birth gender // Male
gender identified as // Male
pronouns // he, him, his
species // Sceptile
species explination // Kane is a special kind of Pokémon. When he first mega evolved into what he looks like now, he didn't change back. His awakening Emera bonded with him and he stayed in his mega state.
power (s) // Kane can control plants and shoot bullet like seeds from his mouth.

on the outside
mutation (s) // N/A
eye color // Yellow
hair color // N/A
hair style // N/A
skin tone // green
blemishes // N/A
height // 6 feet tall on the dot
clothing // N/A
tattoos // N/A
accent // here

on the inside
favorites // Kane LOVES Candy Canes. He likes to relax in the trees. Kane also enjoys the shade and the river. He mostly just likes calm atmospheres
dislikes // Kane hates chocolate. He also hates winter and snow. He doesn't like it when people poke to far into his past but he would rather avoid the subject than tell someone to bug off.
positive traits // He is loyal, responsible, and can be a nice guy to hang around
negative traits // He is very hard on himself, he has horrible stamina, if you press the wrong buttons he can become cold and withdrawn for days.
hobbies // Taking care of the Forest in general. Welcoming visitors. Cutting down trees that need to be cut.
skills // Fast and agile. Moveset: Leafblade, Dragon Claw, Bullet Seed, Frenzy Plant, Grass Whistle
interests // Chatting and Relaxing
personality // Kane is an extremely relaxed Pokémon who enjoys nothing more than going with the flow. He can sit in a tree for hours just staring at the sky. Kane isn't lazy at all though, he will fight hard for what he believes in and cares about. He also isn't the lone wolf. Those who know him can say it is very hard to be angry when someone starts a conversation with him. However he isn't the kind of Pokémon to constantly search for someone to talk to. He is usually just the guy sitting in a tree willing to listen to you whenever you want to chat.

other
history // In his world he used to lead a guild. This guild was full of Pokémon like him. Brave adventurers exploring dungeons and saving citizens. That guild was his family for almost his whole life. Everyone there knew each other and everyone was extremely close. However, it didn't last forever. One day they were attacked by an evil guild. Their home was burned down and many were injured, some even killed. Unfortunately, Kane was away on a long mission and wasn't able to protect his home. When he returned everyone was gone. Some hated him for not being there, others hoped he was still doing well. Kane decided to attack the evil guild by himself in retaliation. He used a rare gem he had found on an exploration he had been on a year earlier. The stone allowed him to mega evolve, almost doubling his original strength for a short period of time. He was able to teach the evil guild a lesson they would never forget. But, it still never brought his own guild back.
universe explination // Kane is from the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. The Pokémon there can talk and it is basically about civilizations and villages of Pokémon who like to go on adventures.
other //
Last edited by Timoria on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Timoria wrote:Image
Name: Drag
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Drag is selfish, greedy, and feisty. Despite his small size he is also very confident in himself and his abilities. He has a small temper and is easily encouraged to do anything as long as gold is involved.
History : Drag was a dragon born in a medieval universe where dragons still flew through the sky. Back then many dragons roamed free on earth and sat in caves filled with gold. Drag is no different. His one main goal in life is to collect as much gold as he possibly can. Despite being very small for a dragon his age, he makes up for it in agility and firepower. No dragon can get as fierce as Drag does when it comes to gold. He will burn down whole villages, even whole kingdoms, to get at gold. He zips right through any kingdom's defenses before running off with their golden chests sometimes 3 times as large as he is. Due to this he was a well known force of destruction whose bounty almost rivaled his hoard of gold.
Fandom: Drag'n'Boom
Cannon: Yes
Description: Drag is a 2 foot tall, red, bipedal dragon. He has two big yellow eyes a big head to match. He has stubby legs and arms with four claws on each. His grin contains about 14 triangle shaped teeth. He has two small wings which are big enough to help him float but he can not actually fly with them. (That's what his jump is for)
Species: Dragon
What cell you want them in: C3
Other: Technically this lore and stuff isn't cannon I made up everything, even the name. However I still consider him a character from the game since everything is based on clues from the game.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Timoria wrote:

[ name ] Jibril
        [ age ] 6407
        [ gender ] Female
        [ sexuality ] Bisexual
        [ allegiance ] Villian

[ fandom ] No Game No Life
        [ powers / abilities ] Jibril’s magic powers are sealed due to recent use of a heaven’s strike. However as a Flugel she posses an overwhelming IQ and cognitive proficiency. (As quoted from the fandom wiki->) “She is able to store everything that she experiences and retrieve it immediately without the typical human pause for thought. The speed of her thoughts augments her analytical ability so that she is able to make snap decisions about her surroundings and create complex scenarios at high speed. She is able to track the probability of an event by piecing together stored data, and is able to perform multiple tasks at once by allocating a portion of her brain to each task.”
        [ personality ] For the most part, Jibril seems like a bubbly 17 year old girl. She even seem very polite when she wants to be. However, she can’t help but be incredibly arrogant and very condescending towards races (like humans) lower than her. Even with her now on the same level as humans when it comes to power she still tends to talk down to them. Jibril will easily shift back to bubbly and excitable when presented with new information she doesn’t know.
        [ weaknesses ] Jibril is incredibly arrogant and it is her most common downfall. She underestimates anyone of a lower race and as such can be tricked by them because she doesn’t take precautions against them. Since she recently used heaven’s strike her powers are negated for five years as well. She can no longer fly or use magic and would basically be a normal human if not for her immortality and knowledge. She can also be easily bribed to almost anything in exchange for learning something she doesn’t know. This isn’t too hard since there are so many people from different universes, each having unique things she has never seen. (Most modern human technology, like phones, she has never seen before for example)
        [ history ] She is the last and youngest flugel (basically angel) to have been created by the god Artosh. Right after Jibril had fought someone named Shuvi and lost her powers she found herself here.

[ other ] Actual Penguins. I made her a villian because that basically is what she was (and honestly still would be) if she hadn’t met Sora and Shiro and been forced to listen to them at first. Plus she likes destruction.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Timoria wrote:
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Name of character Davis Motoyima

Age of character: 11
Overall personality (Quoted from the wiki): “Davis is loud and abrasive, and has a penchant for getting in trouble. However, for all his bluster, Davis is a deeply caring and loving person who is extremely loyal to his friends. He is a firm believer in second chances, willing to extend a hand in friendship to the worst of enemies should they accept it. Although he often rushes into things impulsively and makes mistakes, his courage in the face of outstanding odds cannot be denied. No matter how dire the situation, he always believes that they can somehow make it through.”
What series(TV show/anime/comic(manga)/book series) they come from: Digimon
Other: He is partners with Veemon. He is the human that comes running in on the right

Name of character: Veemon
Veemon is in the picture above and is in the attachment below

Age of character: Unknown
Overall personality (can be brief): Veemon is a Digimon who is constantly full of energy. He can be a bit mischievous and he likes to pull pranks. However he has a very fun loving and bright side to him. Veemon is a lot like Davis in his ability to persevere and take on any opponent. Veemon’s huge sense of justice lets him get serious when he needs to though.
What series(TV show/anime/comic(manga)/book series) they come from: Digimon
Other: Veemon can take on four other forms through digivolution. If he uses up too much power he might digivolve backwards into a weaker state for awhile

ED42D8F2-CEEE-4FB3-B0D2-2C68CDDB885C.jpeg

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:34 pm

Timoria wrote:Image (hero academia, the blood maniac)

name;Aria Summer
age(15-19); 15
gender; Female
god/anima;Snake
personality; Aria may seem like a caring and good person but she is the exact opposite. She always has a smile on her face but it is a very creepy one. She is cruel to almost everyone and anyone, taking advantage of those with weaker anima. She takes pride in putting down others and, as a result, she is usually avoided. Arrogance and a lack of empathy make her a very annoying person to be around. Her personality, however, makes those with more powerful anima be able to easily deal with her. Those who can keep calm or are cunning enough can use her arrogance to their advantage can chase her away as well.
sexuality; Bisexual
crush; None atm
anything else; Classical bully, yeh. I just wanna say, any drama she starts is meant to stay within the role play. Edit forgot to add: she wished to be able to control plants but now she has severe pyrophobia (fear of fire) and is allergic to pollen and cut grass (ironically).

name;Alexander (Alex) Wild
age(15-19); 18
gender; Male
god/anima;Squirrel
personality; Alex is the person to go to if you want to be happy. He tries to be nice to everyone he meets and he loves making friends. Despite having a weaker anima he tries to help others as well. He may not be of much help but he likes to think the thought counts. Alex is very loyal to his friends and sticks up for them no matter the situation. He has a selfless attitude partnered with an optimistic look at life that he tries to use to brighten the day of those around him.
sexuality; Heterosexual
crush; Avery
anything else; He wished to be a fast runner, but now he doesn’t have the stamina to run very far.

Now I’m just being lazy. Second one will probably be moved

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Timoria wrote:Name:Dino
Cannon?:Yes
Sexuality: Straight
Video Game: Fossil Fighters Champions
Personality:
Dino is known to be a proud kid who values friendship, justice, and fun above all else. He will always be there when someone asks for his help, no matter the task. He used to be very quiet and acted more like the silent hero that never complained. Nowadays he has opened up a lot and is very energetic and full of pride as he never backs down from a challenge.
History:
Dino visits the Caliosteo Fossil Park to see an old role model and participate in the tournament there. Eventually he learns how to control vivosaurs and even saves the island from an ancient spirit. He becomes a hero and a well known champion of the tournament.
Looks:
Other: In the game Vivosaurs (Basically dinosaurs with powers) are kept in chips, exactly like the one in his hand. Throwing them up in the air summons vivosaurs. For the sake of less confusion Dino will have only one called Trex Lord. It looks like this For the most part it is big, destructive, breathes fire, and its nickname is Seth.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:48 pm

Timoria wrote:

I feel I should mention starchart is okay with anyone using her character as long as credit is given. And while she is inactive I do recommend you check out her stuff!
        [ name ] Silvia (and Zapzapmon)
        [ age ] 18
        [ gender ] female
        [ team ] red
        [ fandom ] digimon (OC by starchart)
        [ possessions ] Digivice, iPod, earbuds, earplugs

[ powers / abilities ] Silvia on her own as she is just a normal human with experience in electronics. However, Zapzapmon makes up for it. He is not only able to emit electricity from his tail and skin, he can also ‘digivolve’ and take on bigger and stronger forms. Zapzapmon’s incredible speed should not be ignored either. Even if Silvia uses his speed to have him do quick errands.
        [ personality - silvia ] Silvia is the calm and laid back one in this duo. She is very kind and cares a lot for those around her. She does not constantly express this but people can tell she cares. Meanwhile Zapzapmon has a much more energetic personality to say the least. Other than that the two have very similar personalities and interests. Both of them are quite creative in the crazy ideas they come up with. Zapzapmon is a bit rash and likes to immediately put these plans into action before Silvia has time to think. They are both a bit mischievous, though Zapzapmon is a bit more so. They can be a bit scatterbrained and seemingly oblivious to their surroundings. And while they may be on the constant search for some simple fun, it won’t take them too long to realize it’s time to get serious.
        [ history ] They Met when Silvia accidentally plugged her iPod into the wrong port of a synthesizer. Suddenly out popped an electric lizard who magically turned her iPod into a digivice. The two of them have been partners for a few years. Every now and then, when Silvia isn’t too busy with school stuff, they visit the digital world to have some fun. There have been a few close calls there but they always make it out ok. Otherwise they haven’t done much other than fix people’s broken electronics and listen to music/play video games all day.

[ other ] Heres the link for Zapzapmon, his other forms, and their abilities/powers. Tell me if I missed anything (⌒▽⌒)
Last edited by WolfTales on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: copyright infringement

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me