Adelina's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Spencer Scane

Postby Shatter_Me » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:08 am

~ features: black, wavy hair, green eyes, tan skin
~name: Spencer Scane
~ nickname: none (Feel free to make one)
~age: 19
~sexuality: heterosexual
~family: mom and dad, little sister(Adelina/Scar)
~history: he was a rebelious teenager in a small town. He had lots of friends, was the captian if his soccer team, and was a carefree kind of guy. He didn't have terrible grades, maybe high Cs. He always joked around and played. Although he was rebelious, he knew not to go too far.
Although everything seemed fine to everyone else, he was secretly getting bullied. He never told anyone. When his mother died of cancer, he grew more distant and the bully recognized it. They took their last strike and threatend to hurt his sister if he didn't leave with the bully. So to save her, he let himself be kidnaped and left with the bully to another town. He never told anyone what happened so they assumed he ran away.
When the war struck, his captor, being a few years older, had to leave. His captor left him with a friend, who was not very careful. Spencer slipped out at night and escaped. He ran to a newly abandoned hotel and stayed there ever since.
~pets/children: none
~ personality: before his mother died he was very funny and carefree. Ever since he grew very serious. He is not harsh, but does what he can to survive. He is not the most likeable person now.
~rank: TBD (perhaps a scavenger)
~crush: TBD (open)
Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Falein Sayia Lytle

Postby Shatter_Me » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:13 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
B A S I C S
name: Falein Sayia Lytle

L O O K S
hair colour: dark brown with a few natural blonde highlights
hair style: long and wavy. she parts it to the back and wears it up most of the time
eye colour: brownish green
skin colour: caucasian
scars: along her left side of her face, from ear to chin,
right on jawline

I N S I D E
positive traits: once you get to know her, she is funny and lovable
negative traits: can be harsh on the outside. she is more of a loner.
neutral traits: very sarcastic
history: She was a popular girl in a small town, she had a boy friend, a mom and dad, an older brother. Then she lost everything. One thing after another, her mother died of cancer, then her brother ran away at age 15, her boyfriend broke up with her to date the prettiest girl in town, and then her dad died. She had nothing, no family, friends, no mercy and fear. She blocked out everyone and has lived on the streets ever since.

L O V E A N D F A M I L Y
parent(s): Mason Lytle (dad) and Harley Carmen-Lytle (mom)
sibling(s): Trace Lytle (older brother)(18 now)
sexuality: straight
current crushes: none right now
current relationship(s): none, OPEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Andres Mason #2

Postby Shatter_Me » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:13 am

═════════════════════════════

Andres Mason

name :: Andres Mason
nickname :: n/a feel free to make one
sexuality :: not decided
features :: light brown hair, hazel eyes, strong build
personality :: he is a carefree kind of guy. he always seems happy and if fun to hang around. he is kind of a rebel and is the popular guy in school. on the inside he is lonely and depressed. he doesn't like being popular and isn't a rebel because he wants to be.
history :: his mother died at birth, causing his father to grow harsh and give him away to the nearest orphanage. his father was the one to name him,
since his mother died and his father did not even give Andres his last name, Carnel. so, he gave the baby a his Andres' mother's name, Mason. he grew up in that orphanage, which happened to be very poor. he was popular to hide the fact that he lived in an orphanage. when the adults left, he went to live at an abandoned home and has lived there ever since.
Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Andres Garcia

Postby Shatter_Me » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:24 am

name :: Andres Garcia
sexuality :: straight
power :: illusions
Personality :: he is strong and rough on the outside, but soft and sweet (and sometimes emotional) on the inside. he is always aware of his surroundings. To most people, he is rough and more of a loner. If you get to his soft side, he can be really sweet and loveable. he can sometimes be a rebel and is sarcastic all the time.
backstory(optional) :: as a child he was very adventurous and loved to make new friends. when the way started, his teacher showed the class a movie about world war one with some friends. he was scared for weeks later that someone would gas his house. he was in his room trying to distract himself from the movie, when he heard his mom call him in for dinner. he was sitting down when he heard a window shatter. his mom and dad went to investigate and he stayed on the chair. he heard his dad shout and then his mom scream. he ran to them and saw the room was full of red gas and his parents were gasping on the floor. he ran and hid in the corner of his room, rocking back and forth. he was like that when they found him. (it was his illusions but he did not know that. he cast the illusion of suffocating over his parents and killed them. he didn't know he was a mutant) he grew up later into an orphanage. When he turned 18, they kicked him out and he lived in the streets ever since. he found out that he had powers and had used them to survive this long. he still does not know he killed his parents
extra :: his illusions can cause emotions and pain too

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sayia Lytle

Postby Shatter_Me » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:28 am

Sayia Lytle

nickname :: none, open
sexuality :: straight
features :: she has dark brown hair, tan skin, and dark brown eyes
species :: mutant
markings :: she has a marking on her face under her left eye that looks like black tears, the also has a black strip in her hair near the front
power :: darkness and shadows, she can control shadows
weakness :: she gets very cold because there is no heat in darkness, this can mess with her health
personality :: she is very distant and cold to those who are not close to her. she can be demanding and harsh sometimes, but once you get to know her she can be sweet and soft
history :: she grew up like a normal, adventurous girl. she never met her father. when the way hit, her mother was killed trying to protect her. she left her home and lived in the streets. she ran from the everyone and hid in the shadows, which she could control. she still lives there to this day, she has yet to come out if hiding
fears :: she is afraid of freezing, but wil not admit it
crush / significant other :: open
other :: none

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adelina's Character Storage

Postby Shatter_Me » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:47 am

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:13 pm

[ name ] Aaron Warner Anderson
    [ age ] 20
    [ gender ] male
    [ rank ] Captain

[ apperance ]
Aaron has natural brown hair and dull, blue eyes.

[ personality ]
Warner is clever and strict. On the outside he seems harsh, but he only does it to avoid getting overthrown. Inside he is fracturing from all the stress.

[ history ] He never knew his mother and his father was previously there caption of his ship, Heart of Darkness.

[ other ] Everyone calls him Warner, only people close to him call him Aaron. Most people don't even know his first name.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:38 pm

[ name ] Aaron Warner Anderson
    [ age ] 20
    [ gender ] male
    [ crush ] none, open
    [ role ] camp guard
    [ powers ] earth manipulation

[ apperance ]
Warner has naturally, dark brown hair and dull, blue eyes.

[ personality ]
Warner acts dumb and sarcastic, but is really actually pretty smart.

[ history ] His mother died at birth and his father dropped him off at the nearest orphanage leaving him only with a name. He made himself popular to hide the fact that he was an orphan. He played dumb even though he hated it. He got taken a week ago and is new to the glad.

[ powers ]
Warner has the ability to control the earth. This means that he can lift or drop the ground, levitate rocks, and shift structures. He has super strength and can break through only natural structures. He cannot break through man made structures.

[ throwback ]
his skin is not immune to his strength and gets messed up every time he uses it

[ other ]
Everyone calls him Warner. Only people who are close to him call him Aaron. Most people even think that his first name is Warner.

-General-
Name: Aaron Warner Anderson
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Warner acts dumb and sarcastic, but is really actually pretty smart.
Significant History: His mother died at birth and his father dropped him off at the nearest orphanage leaving him only with a name. He made himself popular to hide the fact that he was an orphan. He played dumb even though he hated it. He got taken a week ago and is new to the glade.

Praeditos/Scientist/IACOSH: praeditos

-If Praeditos-
Role:
camp guard
Power: earth manipulation (he can lift or drop the ground, levitate rocks, and shift structures. He has super strength and can break through only natural structures)
Throwback: his skin is not immune to his strength and gets messed up every time he uses it
Years on the Nemus: 5

-Optional Questions-
Traits: funny and adventurous
Dislikes/Fears: claustrophobic
Crush: none
Kin: none
Markings: scars on his knuckles from using his powers
Others: Everyone calls him Warner. Only people who are close to him call him Aaron. Most people even think that his first name is Warner.

[ name ] Juliette Ferrars
    [ age ] 20
    [ gender ] female
    [ crush ] N/A OPEN
    [ role ] Hunter
    [ powers ] super strength and poison touch

[ apperance ]
Juliette has natural faded copper blonde hair and green eyes. She has an athletic and lean build. She always carries her dagger and can use a bow skillfully.

[ personality ]
Juliette is pretty clever and observational. She can be short and harsh on the outside, but she is really sweet and funny if you get to know her. She is also sarcastic a lot.

[ history ] She had a harsh life. She couldn't touch anyone, not even hey parents. They cast her away and gave her to the IACOSH.

[ powers ]
Juliette's skin is a defence mechanism. Anyone she touches, or who touches her, experiences extreme amounts of pain. This can be avoided if a material is placed in between her skin and another humans skin. This results in her not allowed to have a boyfriend, because no one can touch her unless they have the power of duplicating others powers, or power absorbing abilities. She also has the power of super strength, but they can only be used on man made structures.

[ throwback ]
she can't touch anyone

-General-
Name: Adelina Ferrars
Sexuality: straight
Personality: She is pretty clever and observational. She can be short and harsh on the outside, but she is really sweet and funny if you get to know her. She is also sarcastic a lot.
Significant History: She had a harsh life. She couldn't touch anyone, not even her parents. They cast her away and gave her to the IACOSH.
Praeditos/Scientist/IACOSH:

-If Praeditos-
Role:
hunter
Power: poison touch and super strength
Throwback: no one can touch her or they experience extreme pain. she can only break man-made structures with her super strength
Years on the Nemus: 5

-Optional Questions-
Traits: clever and funny
Dislikes/Fears: she is scared to fall in love because she doesn't want to hurt anyone with her touch
Crush: none
Kin: none
Markings: none
Others: no one can touch her unless they have the power of duplicating others powers, or power absorbing abilities. *wink wink*
she also always carries her dagger

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pm

[ name ] Warner Aaron Anderson
    [ age ] 20
    [ gender ] male
    [ crush ] maybe Alisha
    [ state ] New Jersey

[ apperance ]
Warner has natural brown hair and dull, blue eyes.

[ personality ]
Warner acts dumb and sarcastic, but is really actually pretty smart. He was a straight C student in school and played football. He prefers fist to fist fights.

[ history ] His mother died at birth and his father dropped him off at the nearest orphanage leaving him only with a name. He made himself popular to hide the fact that he was an orphan. He played dumb even though he hated it.

[ name ] Juliette Ferrars
    [ age ] 20
    [ gender ] female
    [ crush ] N/A OPEN
    [ state ] West Virgina

[ apperance ]
Juliette has natural faded copper blonde hair and green eyes. She has an athletic and lean build. She always carries her dagger and can use a bow skillfully.

[ personality ]
Juliette is pretty clever and observational, which aids her in survival. She is an excellent student in school and is on a competitive soccer team.

[ history ] She had a normal life. She had lots of friends and even a boyfriend. He was sweet and kind. Their relationship was going great until she started to spend a little less time with him and now with her close friends. He grew a little jealous and it just wasn't working between them. He was just a little too kind and sweet for getting to handle at the time. This all happened a month before everyone died off.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:38 pm

blackbird
mermaid version

"Blacktip swimming in the dead of night
Take your broken tail and learn to thrive
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.

Blacktip swimming in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free.

Blacktip thrive , Blacktip thrive
Into the light of the dark black night.
Blacktip thrive, Blacktip thrive
Into the light of the dark black night.

Blacktip swimming in the dead of night
Take your broken tail and learn to thrive
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
You were only waiting for this moment to arise"

Shatter_Me

My pets