( ✰ // BOATS & BIRDS -- storage )

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ( ✰ // BOATS & BIRDS -- storage )

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:45 am

víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:45 am

bf8d9ebcbed3
do not use
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:46 am

GREAT, GREAT, IF WE COULD JUST LAY DOWN
info here <3
S L O W T O W N !

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 am

^^ there's foxcloud, and this is a post for art that i will use for roleplays of her that i have commissioned ^^

by; Lapin ; on chicken smoothie

(without whiskers)

(with whiskers)

by; shadowfox261 on chicken smoothie

víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:48 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aspenleaf - shecat - thirty moons - former kittypet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ISN'T ABOUT
HAVING ♥❀♥

PRETTY

FACE ! FACE ! FACE !
A PRETTY
MIND ! MIND ! MIND !
character © firefly, 2012
coding © firefly, 2016

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

aspenleaf was always the quiet and reserved shecat, but when she was angered, she would snap. she was born to charles a
nd libby, two kittypets, and her first name was bells. she was a kittypet for most of her life. when she was around 8 moons
old, her owners had to give her up, because their newborn child was very allergic to cats, and being a purebred ragdoll, be
lls had lots of fur to agitate the baby's allergies. of course, she was sent to a shelter, but she never actually made it there.
when she was supposed to be picked up by the shelter, she ran to the house where her mother and father lived. they told h
er that they knew of a clan in the forest, and that they would take her in. so she went. she ran until she thought her legs w
ould fall off. when she finally got there, most cats didn't like her very much. they didn't want a cat of kittypet blood in thei
r clan! of course, bell's feelings were hurt, but she persevered and refused to let them give up on her. eventually, she convi
nced the leader to let her train as an apprentice, and she was made into an apprentice around five moons later than the ot
her apprentices her age, because she had more to learn. she was named aspenpaw, for her cream and brown fur, and she li
ked her name. it was better than bells! she missed her family dearly though, and she always has them in her heart. she dec
ided that she would move on from that, they would have wanted her to, and she became friends with another apprentice n
amed cherrypaw. cherrypaw's mother was a loner and her father was a medicine cat, so she was quite an outcast too, and a
spenpaw liked that they had that in common. they would spend hours talking to eachother and cherrypaw would work on te
aching aspenpaw how to hunt better and defend herself incase she was ever attacked by surprise before she finished her tra
ining, and in return, aspenpaw taught her all about the twolegplace, and the vets, which she called cutters, because they tr
ied to spay her, but her owners decided not to since she was of such a good bloodline that she could have kits later. cherrypa
w never mentioned why she needed to know so much about the twolegplace, and aspenpaw was never suspicious. she was ju
st happy that she had a friend, who accepted her as a cat, not a useless pet. eventually, she found out that cherrypaw had f
allen in love with... a kittypet. his name was bubbles, and aspenpaw had seen him around in the twolegplace before she left.
one day, cherrypaw disappeared, without even saying goodbye to aspenpaw, and aspenpaw was very depressed. no one treat
ed her like cherrypaw did, and that felt awful. a few moons later, aspenpaw became aspenleaf, and was sent on a journey to
find a special herb for the clan. she happened to pass the twolegplace, and ran into cherrypaw- no, this wasn't cherrypaw. th
is was a stranger, whom which aspenleaf had never met before. a chubby, lazy housecat who sat around all day waiting for h
er twolegs to feed her. aspenleaf was disgusted. cherrypaw finallt saw aspenleaf and came outside, talking to her. she explai
ned that she was in love with bubbles, and that she had been adopted, and her new name was pinky. aspenleaf thought that
her name was ridiculous. she had no idea what it meant, but she didn't like it. aspenleaf just left, without saying goodbye, t
o give cherrypaw- pinky, a taste of her own medicine. she eventually found the herb that her clan needed and left. she pass
ed her former twolegplace on the way back, and pinky tried to confront her, but she ignored her former friend. aspenleaf fe
lt betrayed. she thought that the other female actually wanted to know about the twolegplace and where she came from, n
ot to make a plan to run away from the life of a warrior. she was mad. no, mad wasn't a word to suit how she felt. she was
livid.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me