jon's character cabinet

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby laf » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 am

ravenflame

shoreclan warrior location: x mood: x with:

nikolas

shorelclan warrior location: x mood: x with: x
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

steven james

Postby laf » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:29 am

ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴀʀ.

this is one experiment that didn't go wrong. subject 80, property of oscorp, was created in 2012 deep in the heart of an oscorp lab. part man, part falcon, he was named according to his mysterious mother's egg donor's wishes. steven james was given a drug that rapidly enhanced his rate of maturity. at only age two, he is both mentally and physically mature. he knows only what he is allowed to see of the outside world, a selective amount intended to guarantee his unwavering loyalty to harry osborn and his wishes. but while his dna was written in accordance to a science experiment, steven has no true desire to kill. he simply does not think he has any other choice. he was taught that his sole purpose is to be a weapon at oscorp's mercy. he does not know benevolence. he has never been shown kindness. some at oscorp worry that the crown jewel on harry osborn's empire could unravel because of something as simple as what he has never experienced -- a gentle touch. a kind word. anything that could break steven free from his silent state of fear and confusion. he is young, but incredibly smart. steven is both oscorp's greatest achievement and their greatest mistake. armed with strength, speed, and agility far beyond that of a normal human, plus wings with a 17-foot span and an iq that can't be measured on a normal scale, steven possesses the knowledge and skill to take down the company. if he knew he was capable of that. after being tethered to a perch, a bird learns not to fly away, even when it actually free. in a similar fashion, steven believes he is incapable of leaving oscorp's grasp, tethered forever to a perch that doesn't exist.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clara

Postby laf » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:13 pm

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ғʀᴇᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ.

underestimation will be your downfall. clara anne barnes is her legal name, but as a hero under shield she was dubbed silverhawk. according to her official shield file, clara was born in january of 1990, in brooklyn, new york. unlike fellow agent quinn hamilton, clara's powers were not caused by an accident, but rather are natural. she can generate a negative, blue-colored energy dubbed kryptoxenide and channel it through her hands as well as possessing a regenerative healing factor in delicate balance with this energy output. because clara's body is literally a generator, she has little need for sleep or food. however, should she sustain a mortal injury and overexert her healing factor, her body will stop producing this energy and dedicate its resources to healing. without energy, clara must consume an unholy amount of carbohydrates to sate her hunger and rapid metabolism. this imbalance can occur inversely, as with the excess use of kryptoxenide comes the loss of self-healing. clara is not imposing in appearance, being only 5'5", but is capable of lifting over ten times her own weight. what clara lacks in speed on foot she makes up for in intelligence and adaptability, as well as intense loyalty to those she trusts.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quinn hamilton

Postby laf » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:07 pm

sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ, sʜᴇ's ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ, sʜᴇ's ᴍɪss ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ sᴛᴀᴛᴇs.
ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ.

what didn't kill her made her stronger. miss quinn hamilton, orphaned at 13 and taken in by shield, is fire made flesh. her stubborn, passionate nature has allowed her to endure many trying times, including the destruction of shield and its underground revival. becoming an agent again has led quinn into the path of mr. usa, steve rogers, and though she is essentially head-over-heels in love, she hasn't found the courage to say anything about it.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vykrosk aoshoni

Postby laf » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:54 pm

★★★
ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴛᴏᴏ ғᴏɴᴅʟʏ
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴇᴀʀғᴜʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.

Vykrosk, of Aoshone, is a member of the Aoshoni race. A rarely-seen and deadly breed, the Aoshoni seldom leave their homeworld. They are humanoid, but are typically more agile and durable than humans. Their ears are pointed, their hair raven black, and their skin of a pale grey hue. Vykrosk was on Aoshone the day that Thanos's android daughter led Ronan's troops onto it. The Kree underestimated the Aoshone vastly, but their warriors managed to slaughter hundreds of Vykrosk's people before they themselves were vanquished. Nebula killed Vykrosk's two sisters before Vykrosk's eyes. She intends to bring the android to justice. Vykrosk is extensively trained in archery, a trait common amongst Aoshone warriors, and a master of stealth. Her temper is what made her a powerful warrior amongst her people, but outside of Aoshone she is not a well-liked creature. She has an altogether unpleasant outward personality and an axe to grind, but no way to do it. Not yet, anyway. In human years, Vykrosk is 26, and 5'10.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

noah jane hamilton

Postby laf » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:52 pm

noah jane hamilton was born to a pureblood mother and muggle-born father, which, in itself, was a source of family controversy. her mother, eliza sargent hamilton, has an intensely prejudiced family against so-called mudbloods. as such, the hamiltons rarely speak to the sargents. to make matters worse, at least in the hamilton household, hogwarts house rivalries run deep. noah is the only ravenclaw, while her mother and youngest brother were hufflepuffs, her oldest brother was a slytherin, and her father was a gryffindor. noah is the only hamilton sibling left at hogwarts and is a seventh year, at seventeen years old. she was raised in a modest home in the town of chipping campden, with a fireplace and a dog named pipsy.

noah's parents taught her early on to be honest and she nearly always is, even if it's brutal. her unapologetic bluntness compliments her quick wit and seemingly effortless intelligence. this, combined with her often joke-cracking nature, makes for a quite unserious student. yes, she often pulls pranks and, yes, rowdy ravenclaws aren't so common, but noah is proud of her ravenclaw title and is determined to continue to succeed among her peers. her ambition comes in part from her roots: all of her immediate family has careers in the ministry, from the auror office to the accidental magic reversal squad. despite this determination, noah tries to remain humble, though not always successfully. she loves her friends fiercely and is excited to begin finding her own way in the world.

noah's wand is juniper, ten and one-quarter inches, with a dragon heartstring core. she has one companion, an adventurous barred owl named anthony she's had since her very first trip to diagon alley before her first year at hogwarts. currently, noah is a chaser for the ravenclaw quidditch team and excels at transfiguration and charms. physically, she is not especially strong and, at only five feet, four inches, is frankly not intimidating. her mane of red hair is voluminous on its best days and a nightmare on its worst. despite her hours on the quidditch pitch, noah is quite pale, and has a small dusting of freckles across her nose and shoulders.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

valentin and kallik

Postby laf » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:59 pm

valentin
the cold

a large, muscular brute, valentin is built for life in the rugged foothills. he is sure-footed and strong, though his bulky figure doesn't allow for much speed. valentin's size and strength make him a great fighter and his dark pelt bears numerous scars from his years in the unforgiving foothills. at five years old the brute is older than most of the wolves in his pack but age has made him no less capable of governing them. his fur is thick, adding to his already formidable size, and pitch black except for his muzzle, which is white around the nose and mouth. he was born with this distinctive marking, through it has grown over the years from age and stress. valentin's eyes are dark amber and give a hint of the intensity of the wolf they belong to.
    valentin is very distant from the wolves around him. most often he is aloof, lost in thought or plain ignoring others. when he does talk to his packmates, it is with an air of disdain and superiority. as the alpha, valentin sees himself as above the other wolves in his pack not just in rank, but in overall self. he believes he would not have become alpha if he was not truly the best of the foothills pack and the others are not worthy of the role. though he has a mate, maia (6), valentin is cold and dismissive toward her. he and his mate have a child, 3, but he does not acknowledge her. in fact, valentine disowned his daughter and does not even claim to have any children. valentin has two siblings, 1 and 30. he is cold and unfriendly, often aggressive, and rules his pack sternly. his arrogance can be dangerous and he tends to think of himself as immortal at times. when he was younger he was known for getting into perilous situations and placing responsibility on another, a habit that is less frequent now but still occurs, especially if he does not like the wolf in question.

kallik
the kind

lithe and swift, kallik is a strong runner and skilled hunter. she loves exploring her home in the plains pack's territory. she is not the strongest wolf but what she lacks in brute strength she makes up for in speed. kallik's fur is soft and thick, colored an uncommon shade of snowy white. her face is angular and dainty and compliments her slim frame. at three years old, kallik is in her prime as a hunter and her beauty is known across the valley. her eyes are dark brown, warm and inquisitive, and her gaze is almost always soft. she is not a big wolf but works hard to provide for her pack through hunting and protects them in any way that she can.
    kallik is kind above all else and incredibly dedicated to her pack. her ambition lends itself to her fierce loyalty to her friends. always a positive influence, kallik does her best to uplift others no matter her relationship with them. she always strives to see the best in others. however, she is not afraid of getting dirty should the situation call for it. any enemy of kallik's friends is an enemy of hers, and she will not stand for someone hurting the wolves she loves. she has a mate, cato (16), who is essentially a stranger to her. their mating was arranged by their families and though they tolerated each other at first, kallik and cato have become more and more distant over time. he rarely comes home to their den anymore. kallik finds herself wishing for a happier relationship many lonely nights. she often unintentionally flirts with the males in her pack, but fails when trying to flirt with her crush.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: jon's character cabinet

Postby laf » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:52 pm

F O X F L A R E
the bold
    ........ʙᴀsɪᴄs
    foxflare
    tomcat
    twenty-five moons
    warrior

.......ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs
    dark amber eyes
    short fur
    ginger tabby pelt
    white chest & paws

spunky, fire-pelted foxflare was born to ravenfur and mothfoot mid-greenleaf and raised in
      streamclan. he had no siblings and the influx of attention from his mother heavily influenced
      his later personality. his name's prefix stems from his coat -- bold ginger, like a fox. his suffix
      reflects his personality -- equally bold, equally brazen. foxflare is a passionate and stubborn
      feline, unafraid to fight for what he believes in. since kithood foxflare has had a massive and
      prominent feisty streak which is at least partly responsible for his lack of fear for breaking
      the rules. he has a certain confident charm about him that is endearing to some but arrogant
      to others. though he is quite talkative, foxflare can have difficulty properly putting his
      emotions into words. he often overcompensates with wit to mask his true feelings as he can't
      usually give them names. foxflare loves his clanmates dearly and would give his life for them
      in a heartbeat, a fact that is not always evident. he is a strong fighter, broad-shouldered and
      stocky, but is not the most adept hunter. what he lacks in speed he makes up for in brute
      strength though he hardly uses this to his advantage in everyday life. the tom can be a bit of
      a flirt with the females in the clan, but, as time goes on, has found himself wishing more and
      more for a family of his own.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sagestep

Postby laf » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:08 pm

sagestep
    ..........ʙᴀsɪᴄs

sagestep
    she-cat
    twenty moons
    queen

.........ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ

ten pounds
    fifteen inches long
    nine inches tall
    slim but strong

.........ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs

dark amber eyes
    short fur
    white pelt
    ginger tabby markings

When Sagestep was born, she was the among the few survivors of a blackcough epidemic. Her mother, a warrior named Aspenheart, had fled her birth clan as soon as her mate, Blacktail, died from the illness. His last words commanded her to run as far as possible, and that she did. Aspenheart crossed the forest and the meadows of the surrounding territories into the outskirts of PineClan's territory. There Aspenheart stayed, scavenging and hunting for several moons. When her kits were born, the rogue Aspen raised them to to survive the unfamiliar wilderness. Of her three kits, one survived: tiny, patched Sage, named for the plant her mother's den was surrounded by. Sage and her mother lived alone hops across the Clan's border until the young she-cat met another rogue, Twig. Aspen died of age not long after this, and Sage left her past behind for a new life with Twig. Soon after, Sage fell pregnant. Hardly a moon later, Twig was attacked by a fox not far from his and Sage's makeshift den. Lacking any medicinal supplies or knowledge, Twig died of his injuries, and the young cat was left alone once more. She was forced to venture into Clan territory and was accepted into the ranks at halfway to term in her pregnancy. She was given the name Sagestep for her silent pawsteps and long journey to find her new home in PineClan.
    Sagestep has demonstrated her strong sense of determination numerous times, managing to keep herself alive in a hostile land at a young age. Her quiet strength was given to her by her mother, who left her mate and family behind so that her kits could live a good life. Her curiosity and bravery was that of her father, though she never knew him. Sagestep does very little without consideration. A lifetime of uncertainty taught her to be incredibly cautious, a trait exaggerated with her impeding motherhood. Faced with crisis, Sagestep will always choose to fend for herself, as independence is the only life she has ever known. The cats of PineClan are virtual strangers to her and though she is grateful for their charity, she takes a long time to warm up to new acquaintances. Beneath her suspicious exterior is a curious and smart she-cat, eager to prove herself in strange ranks. She loves new challenges, be it new faces or new situations, and often grows restless if she is not active. Sagestep is eager to have her kits; they mark a new adventure in her life as well as being her last connection to her dear Twig. She is trying to come out of her shell but Clan life is an adjustment for her. Having so many cats to depend on is rather uncomfortable, but the queen is beginning to enjoy her new home.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: jon's character cabinet

Postby laf » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:21 am

..........sagestep
    queen