picture perfect ➽ gizmo's closet

A place to store your roleplay character information.

just curious c:

just passing by
50%
#stalker
36%
come here occasionally
14%

Total votes : 22

anastasia ↳ [the lost princess]

Postby gizmo, » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Image Image

princess anastasia ray vieth, born to the king and queen of antion. she has two brothers, both older and are at the ages of twenty-two and twenty-five. at the age of eighteen, she's the youngest and being the only girl, she's ignored quite a bit. because of this, she's quite the rebel, doing anything hoping to get the attention her brothers always have. with charles being the oldest and the crown prince, he is often busy with kingly affairs, preparing himself for when he takes over himself. thomas is often busy either chasing after women or training with the guard. a perfect soldier, their father calls him. where that leaves anastasia though is often in the shadow of her great brothers and with her mother gone, dead from giving birth to her, the king chooses to ignore his only daughter that appears to be an exact replica of his wife. despite being ignored and hated, anastasia is quite the adventurous type and is always looking to have fun. some may even call her reckless, with how she acts but to her, it's life. it's either risk her life and get attention for it or be the perfect invisible daughter and be miserable for the rest of her life. though she may seem like an adrenaline junkie, she also doesn't have a death wish. she cares about her people and wants to make a difference. without her father or brother charles knowing, though they wouldn't notice anyway since she's invisible to them, she trains with thomas. she's a great fighter, but she hardly speaks of it and no one knows. when she isn't out looking for trouble, she's studying, for she knows knowledge is better then force. she may seem wild and crazy, but she is smart and witty and she's good at reading people. you have to be, to survive in royal court. she may be somewhat a flirt but she knows where to draw the line. men cause problems for her, as that's when her father decides to pay attention. between all of her recklessness and insubordination, anastasia is really just a girl who wants to be loved and cherished for who she is, not what she has.
Last edited by gizmo, on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

morgan lutz

Postby gizmo, » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:01 pm

made by phenomenon for me. no stealing. thanks twinie <33

oxoxoImage

oxImage
morgan lutz. 18. the stellar one. dec. 17th. new york

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
meet morgan lutz, she's the stellar one.
at eighteen years of age, morgan cheyenne lutz is
the stellar one. she was born in new york city and
she lived there until she was thirteen; now she lives
in a small town in california. considering she's labeled
'the stellar one', morgan is very outgoing and speaks
her mind. she's always smiling and laughing and she
loves making people laugh. she's just a crazy, sweet
girl who wants to be accepted and loved. she's had
several relationships in the past but she is currently
single and has a crush on no one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
made by Phenomenon for gizmo,
Last edited by gizmo, on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emalyn barnes

Postby gizmo, » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Last edited by gizmo, on Sun May 24, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚡ kezi lockhart

Postby gizmo, » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:27 pm

KEZI LOCKHART
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
the FEIRCE,
the ever so
CONFIDENT,
little RUDE,
and yet very
RELIABLE...

LIEUTENANT
KEZI LOCKHART

a skilled
WATERBENDER

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the lieutenant wrote: - x - hello, hello
    full name: kezi rue lockhart
    goes by: kezi
    powers: waterbender
- x - looks
    body: althetic, slim build
    height: five feet, seven inches
    hair color: dark brown, almost black
    eye color: a bright green
    skin color: medium tan skin
- x - personality
    traits: mature, smart
    determined, rude,
    fierce, outspoken, witty,
    quick-thinking

fears: scared of
    what they'll find on their travels

goals: to achieve
    their quest, to have
    someone to love her

secrets: she has
    many secrets, even
    from herself
- x - family
    relationship status: single.
    crush(es): maybe on the captain.
    family: father tyrus is deceased,
    has estranged mother eulus, sister cora &
    brother mikhail on earth
LIEUTENANT LOCKHART
        we must hurry! kezi's father shouted over the noise of the explosions. smoke was filling up the cabin they were in, and kezi was having a hard time breathing, much less seeing. her father grabbed her arm, the closest to him, and started dragging her to the shuttle doors that led to the pod. they only had one because the other got destroyed when they first got hit. without saying a word to his daughter, tyrus put her in the one-seated pod and began strapping her in. he ignored her cries of protest and continued his task, knowing what the end would bring for himself, but not for his precious daughter. they were nowhere near earth. he didn't want her to land somewhere unknown but he had no choice. there was no way she was dying here with him. upon seeing the resolution in his face, kezi began thrashing around, trying everything to stop him. she didn't want to leave without him, butit appeared she had no choice, as he had just finished strapping her in and was now about to push the button. i love you kezi, always remember that, and if you ever see your mother and your brother and sister again, tell them i love them too. i'm so sorry it had to be this way sweetie. a look of horror crossed the young child's face and tears began pouring out at a fast rate. no daddy no! you can come with me! the older man just shook hi head, knowing she would never understand, understand that he had to do this, to end it. these people had been after them for years, and they had finally caught up to him. he would face jengo alone, while his daughter was safe. the ship they were on was going down quickly, so he hadn't much time left. kezi, don't forget what i told you okay? never forget it. i love you and with that, he pressed the button that sent the pod kezi was in shooting out of the burning ship and to the blackness below. she would soon land on an unknown planet, and from there she would make her way to a civilization where they would then take her to earth. there, she would meet howl and start their journey. but for tyrus, this was the end for him, as he and kezi thought. but what happened to this burning aircraft is a mystery, as it was never found. yet.
format to Phenomenon
Last edited by gizmo, on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

devan o'hearn

Postby gizmo, » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:31 pm

these violent delights have violent ends.

she breezed right in, and immediately the room buzzed with electricity, the air was thick with chemistry, tense with wariness. every step was messily precise, because she herself was a walking contradiction. she was the girl everyone wanted to be, but the one they all said they didn’t like. she had stunning blonde hair and a tall, slim figure. she had minimal curves, with narrow hips, but that was part of the attraction - who wouldn’t want someone lanky and willowy? she had to be at least five foot six. but she clearly had a purpose. she had such an intimidating way about her, this aura of mystery. she truly defined the femme fatale brand, better than effy stonem or even mittens from the movie bolt. she was in a class all her own, not a spin off or a copy, but a total original - and everyone could see it. maybe that’s why we were all so jealous of her, we were upset because she had an ability to attract any boy that came within ten feet of her. there was a magnetic pull that she had. now, with her blonde waves swept back from her face, she approached me. instantly, i thought my heart would stop. my blood pressure increased until my knees were shaking. she was such a cunning, beautiful witch, such an enchantress that it didn’t matter what gender you were, she’d have you under her spell in half a second flat. she leaned forward on the table and looked directly into my eyes. our irises made contact in a powerful way, and i could feel that gravitational force unique to her and only her pulling me in, like a fish on a hook. she was a wild heart, reckless and a burnout, the kind of girl your parents warned you away from. she had beautiful eyes, though. they were a silvery gray, like a warning sky before rain. they were spectacularly intricate, the silver threads cut loose like falling drizzle, darker and lighter flecks fitting in. if only i could kiss her, place my lips on her soft rosy pink ones. but this was devan o’hearn. if there was one thing i knew about her, it was that she wasn’t here for me. she was here for blood.
      she normally walks around, without a care in the world. the earth is in the palm of her hand, and she owns it-every bit. nobody can tell devan what to do or say. she's, as they say, an untamed soul, no limitations or restrictions. free as a bird. she prefers to be this way, though. reckless and all. her reputation is no question. no doubt about it, she's definitely dangerous.
      as undeniably obvious it is, devan is a 'homewrecker'. the player in the field, they say. she walks into the room, and boy, is she the looker. she'll find a relationship, a shabby, no strings attached one. nothing serious, no promises, barely feeling. she'll get bored, and disappear. another relationship passed, no sweat. no emotional crisis, no pain or drama, na-da. she's ready to find a new one. she jumps from boy to boy, one after another. and not for fun, or entertainment. she may be the person she is, but she is a woman, and in every package, there's a bit of class. devan doesn't take pride in this reputation. she truly does seek for a long lasting relationship, one to hold on to. but she hasn't found the one special person she would like to finally have a happy ever after.
      i had heard many things about this girl. the way she was able to weave her way through your mind, like someone behide a mask. you never know who she really is. she's a kaleidoscope of personalites, always changing to manipulate those below her. she was a despotic, in a way, but however so she was, you could never resist her. she's the nicotine in the cigarette, and after one time with devan, it never ends. you belong to her. she has you captivated, and there's nothing you could possibly do to break free. but the feeling it provides is just wonderful. there's never a dull moment. always something new, always on the go. she's consistently changing, but despite this, there is always one factor that always remains the same. and that is her beauty. her blonde weaves of golden blonde, and her sky-grey irises, with ever speck, every lace, perfectly placed. her eyes conceal so many hidden emotions and thoughts, like a chamber of secrets, with a missing key and most of the time, i think she wants to keep it that way..

credit for the coding goes to indefinite,
link to the original form.
help with the writing goes to moose. & darling.
character goes to me.
images go to their respective owners.
Last edited by gizmo, on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

siri macintosh

Postby gizmo, » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:33 pm

FORGIVE MY FINS

ily
→ like the iphone,
siri is a talkative one, always
ready to fill the silence with
her words. some may
call her a social butterfly
and she would agree. she
loves to laugh and to make
others laugh. when it comes
to boys, she's a flirt but it's
usually harmless. she loves
games, even if it may involve
playing with someone's feelings.
→ the brunette
has the art of flirting
down to a point. she knows
what she wants and isn't
afraid to get it. her friends
call her a tease, but in reality,
siri doesn't know what she
wants and settling down
scares her.

→ she's interested in
apollo slightly.
→ form credit to
Phenomenon
→ form specifically for
gizmo,
→ character to
gizmo,

xx. name:
      siri louise macintosh
    xx. nicknames:
      just siri
    xx. age:
      seventeen
    xx. gender:
      female
    xx. birthday:
      february twentieth
    xx. hometown:
      london, england
    xx. transformation:
      mermaid
    xx. traits:
      flirtatious, social, spirited
    xx. crush(es):
      tba
    xx. love status:
      single
    xx. family:
      both parents and two older brothers
Last edited by gizmo, on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lyrica mason - the rebel

Postby gizmo, » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:53 pm

need to know wrote: - - - ❝ come now, a little bit closer. ❞
    full name: lyrica grace mason
    pronunciation: leer-i-ca gr-ace may-son
    meanings: the name itself really has no
    meaning. lyrica's parents were
    huge fans of music,
    so they wanted their daughter,
    who they loved dearly as well,
    to represent what brought them together
    in the first place. music.

goes by: lyric, ly, ric, riccy, mason 
    sexuality: straight
- - - ❝ look into my eyes, my soul. ❞
    weight: 120 lbs.
    height: 5'6
    hair color: blonde
    eye color: blue with gold flecks
    skin color: lightly tanned
- - - ❝ my life, forever in riddles ❞
    positive traits: confident, funny, sarcastic,
    trustworthy, honest

negative traits: blunt,
    sarcastic, rude,
    problem with authority

bad habits: chewing on her nails,
    twirling her hair

good habits: telling it like it is,
    voicing her opinion

fears: falling in love
    dreams: finding where she belongs
    secret: she secretly wishes
    someone could love her for her
- - - ❝ never fiddle with love. ❞
    past relationships: they weren't really
    relationships, more like friends with benefits

current relationship(s): none
    crush(es): none
    family: sally(mother), kevin(father)
    angie(foster mom),
    frank(foster dad),
    susie(foster sister),
    george(foster brother),
    rachel(foster sister)
-
-

________________________________________________________________________________________
[img]fontforlyricamasonhere[/img]

Story of my life.

I am insensitive, I have a tendency
To pay more attention to the things that I need.
Sometimes I drink too much, sometimes I test your trust,
Sometimes I don't know why you stay with me.

I'm hard to love, hard to love,
No, I don't make it easy,
I couldn't do it if I stood where you stood
You say that you need me,
I don't deserve it but I love that you love me, girl.

I am a short fuse, I am a wrecking ball
Crashing into your heart like I do
You're like a Sunday morning full of grace and full of Jesus
I wish that I could be more like you.

No, I don't make it easy,
I couldn't do it if I stood where you stood,
You say that you need me,
I don't deserve it but I love that you love me, girl.
Love me, girl.

Girl, you've given me a million second chances
And I don't ever wanna take you for granted,
I'm just a man, I'm just a man

Hard to love, hard to love,
Oh, I don't make it easy
And I couldn't do it if I stood where you stood.
I'm hard to love, hard to love
And you say that you need me,
I don't deserve it but I love that you love me, girl
I don't deserve it but I love that you love me, girl

You love me, girl.

Hard to Love - Lee Brice
      __Lapse.
    story of childhood

------she was only five when the cold-hearted lyrica was born. it was a friday night, and her parents were getting ready to go on their annual 'date night'. the atmosphere was cheery and smiles were everywhere. laughter floated from room to room, where mrs. mason flitted to and fro making sure everything was perfect. mr. mason was still in the closet getting ready, though his singing voice carried to the master bedroom where little five-year-old lyrica was sitting watching and waiting. her little pudgy face was lit up like the fourth of july, as the scene of her parents looking so happy and carefree effected her too. things were going well for the mason family; that was all going to change soon.
      the doorbell soon rang, and little lyrica wanted to help (she always got a big hug for helping out) so she ran down the stairs to open the door. when she got it open, a large man wearing a trench coat was there. little lyrica had no idea what his intentions were, but she would soon regret letting him inside.
      when the door was shut and he was inside, lyrica's father finally descended the stairs, all dressed up and ready for the date that night. when he was the man in the trench coat standing in his entryway, next to his daughter, he panicked. the large man soon got out a gun and shot mr. mason twice in the chest, effectively killing him before he could finish his sentence to lyrica, telling her to run. lyrica got the message though, even in her young five year old mind. the man she left in was a bad one, and he just killed her daddy. upon hearing the gunshots, mrs. mason came running down the stairs, but before she could get to her daughter who was only mere feet away, she too was shot. three shots and she was dead. all that was left was little lyrica and the bad man who just killed her parents right in front of her eyes.
      now frozen in shock and fear, lyrica didn't know what to do. her parents were dead, lying on the floor in a pool of their blood, and now the large man was making his way over to her. holding up his gun, now pointed at lyrica's forehead, she suddenly had a wish to say something before she joined her parents. gazing up at him, her large blue doe-like eyes, so innocent and yet filled with fear, stared up at him. the little girl was still in her pajamas, now covered in specks of blood from her parents. her blonde hair was a mess, all tangled and knotted, and her feet were bare. she may have looked the every bit a five year old, but she had the courage to say this to her parents' killer:
      i forgive you. the man had not expected that, and now filled with, for the first time, guilt, he did the very thing he swore he would never do. he hesitated, and with a decision suddenly made, he walked out. leaving the little girl alive, with her parents dead on the floor, he left, not wanting to kill the innocent five year old girl. those three words saved her life that day, but they couldn't save her parents.

__Independence.
    story of individuality

------lyrica could be described many things, not all very nice, but one word describes her perfectly: detached. she isn't very invested in anything she does, except maybe her art, whether it be painting,m drawing, or even spray painting on awhile all the while trying not to get caught. lyica doesn't have many friends, and the few she ones have are all guys. she doesn't really connect well with girls, mostly because things just don't get to her. she just doesn't care enough to get mad over anything. well, anything except her art. that seems to be the only thing that can get an honest reaction out of her, and what she's willing to do anything for.
      when a reaction is get out of her, it usually involves sarcasm and rudeness. lyrica had never been the sweet and spicy type - more like blunt, 'rip the band aid off', honest as heck, and she just doesn't give a sh*t. nothing gets to her, nothing much that is, and so she doesn't really empathize with people. she will usually shut off her feelings, so that further detaches her from the world. she's there in front of you, but not really. she's cold, almost, and her heart is so closed off no one has seen a sign of hr having one since her parents died. that man who killed her parents thought he was saving her life when he left her alive, but he just broke her even more in more ways then he'll ever understand.
      when people see lyrica, they usually get a vibe that she's bad news and will steer clear of her. that's why she's usually known as the 'bad girl' and will typically hang out will the troublemakers and the outcasts. she doesn't really care about school, though she does get all a's surprisingly, so she never gets too much heat from the teachers.
      lyrica is just an empty shell of who she used to be, of a person really. the only thing she loves is her art, and it's the only way to see a real emotion from her besides sarcasm, annoyance and indifference. no one, not even her extended family which she has very little of and whom could care less about her, and especially no 'love interest' has been able to break down her walls.

__Belonging.
    story of hope

love was never in the cards for lyrica. her parents dead and no siblings; only an aunt and uncle, which neither wanted her. she just reminded them of who they lost, her dear parents. wip

Ⓒ of form goes to - carrie dee
Ⓒ of form idea goes to - carrie dee
Ⓒ of character goes to me
Ⓒ of pictures go to rightful owners
Last edited by gizmo, on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oh so bittersweet ;;

Postby gizmo, » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:06 pm

BITTERSWEET REMEMBRANCE
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯XX⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯X⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯X⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯XX⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
    born out of spite
      bittersweet remembrance - a beautiful name, yes? not to bryn. she was only named this because her mother hated her. no one, other then those closest to bryn, know what her name means. she would just like to forget it, if she ever could.
    betrayed by all
      blamed for a crime she didn't do, bryn is kicked out of her pack and banished from the lands. they didn't even give her a chance to defend herself. it was either leave or die, so her self-preservation too over. she would prove she's innocent, one way or another.
    like a rogue
      bryn used to be the social one, always talking to someone. that is, until everyone she knew and loved turned their back on her. no one would listen and they all shunned her - so now, bryn is brokenhearted and empty.
    banished forever
      bryn had always been the popular one, always having others go to her for advice and such. now, no one will even look her in the eye. her past is now forgotten by everyone - every good deed she's done is now forgotten. all that's left is her uncertain future.
Last edited by gizmo, on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

meena louvre

Postby gizmo, » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:09 pm

BASICS
      xx
      name: meena louvre
      nationality: french with a slight accent
      birthday: dec. 12th
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    stereotype: the 'acrobat'
    theme song: words by skylar grey
    main trait: spirited
    r. status: single
    crush: the lion tamer and
    daredevil

PERSONA

meena louvre was born in paris, france and lived there with her parents until she was eighteen years old. upon her parents death at that age, she moved across the ocean to america hoping for a new life. growing up she did gymnastics and ballet, as both her parents were dancers. when they died, she had nothing holding her there so she decided to see what mysteries were in america. when she arrived, she did small jobs, like waitressing here and and a magician's assistant there. when she wasn't working, she was dancing and doing stunts from her gymnastic days. it was a dull life and meena wanted more. when she saw a flier for the circus, she jumped at the chance, aching to see the world and to entertain. she wasn't sure what jobs there were in a circus as she wasn't familiar with them but she quickly found her place as an acrobat, doing all the aerial and gymnastic stunts. that was two years ago when she first joined and here she is, a famous act for the benzini brothers circus. when you first meet meena, she may seem quiet and a little reserved but once she gets comfortable with you, she opens up. the people who know her well describe her as spirited, full of laughter and smiles. she's welcoming and isn't quick to judge as she knows how hard life can be. at times, she may seem too vibrant and cheerful, but she just knows to live life to the fullest as it can easily pass you by. some even call her a social butterfly and she welcomes the title. at twenty-one years of age. meena has been in america for three years and has not had a boyfriend. she had a few back in france, but those were silly little flings. she's never experienced anything serious and she wants to. in the circus, she's friends with everyone but she's closest with the lion tamer and the daredevil. she currently has a slight crush on the lion tamer and she finds the daredevil slightly endearing.
Last edited by gizmo, on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
gizmo,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

list of characters/face claims

Postby gizmo, » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 pm

nala carter - xxx
ryder threatt - xxx