characters of bell ━ ☆ ━

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ crowkit

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:06 pm

former names; ant
        future names; crowpaw, crowscreech
        name origin; crow- for his coloration, kit- for his current rank
        gender; male, he/him
        age; five moons
        938D6F
        current rank; kit
        desired rank; warrior
        mentor; n/a
        apprentice; n/a

voice; reggie lee
        theme song; i have questions by camila cabello

personality:
        + traits; caring, cautious, understanding, observant
        - traits; naïve, distrustful, doubtful, sensitive

summary; crowkit may be a kit, but he has been through a lot already. he may be naïve, but he's smart & usually pieces
        a lot of things together before most would expect him to. he also picks up on anyone's emotions very easily. with that, he
        tends to doubt if anyone really has good intentions and has a bad habit of not trusting nearly anyone ever but he's working
        on it. he blames himself first if anyone's upset, and tries to help their bad mood although he doesn't believe he helps.

history;
        originally born to rogues, his father had left the night after they had been born, and his mother had never let him
        live it down. but still he tried to help, doing whatever he could to cheer his mother up, especially since she spoke of if his
        sister would have lived, she would never act like him. in a play fight with his brother, fang had torn a part of his ear & his
        mother told him to deal with it himself so it never quite healed correctly. he had put up with all of it, even when fang had
        wound up kicking him over nothing and he had been louder than he meant to. his mother had lost her temper, causing the
        two scars across his left cheek. it was the next day when he woke up from their shuffle around their den, & they left him
        there. he waited a day, staying in the den like he was supposed to. they would return, right? they didn't. he started to get
        hungry, and he left the den, knowing that he should get something to eat like his mother would. upon leaving the den, he
        was quick to learn that hunting at his size was impossible and hadn't realized that he'd gotten too close to a fast stream.
        thankfully, he was heard by robinwing's patrol and saved before he drowned. it's been almost a moon since then, but he's
        still adjusting to clan life.

appearance: small black tom with gray eyes
        fur length; semi-long
        fur color; black
        eye color; gray
        build; small frame
        scent; ash & fresh moss
        scars/markings; nicked right ear, two scars across his left cheek

love life:
        romantic interest; n/a
        mate; n/a
        offspring; n/a

biological family:
        mother; flint (alive)
        father; diesel (alive)
        siblings; fang (brother, alive), mistle (sister, deceased)
        other family; n/a

adoptive family:
        mother; poppywisp (alive)
        father; robinwing (alive)
        siblings; tigerkit (brother, alive), wispkit (brother, alive)
        other family; draco (uncle, alive)

stats:
        strength; ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        intelligence; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ pondreed

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:12 pm

former names; pondkit, pondpaw
        future names; n/a
        name origin; pond- for her coloration, reed- for her swimming & fishing ability
        gender; female, she/her
        age; thirty-two moons
        5A637C
        current rank; warrior
        desired rank; unsure
        mentor; n/a
        apprentice; n/a

voice; bree turner
        theme song; someone to you by banners

personality:
        + traits; romantic, honest, cautious, caring, kind
        - traits; distrustful, doubtful, sensitive, overly self-critical

summary; pondreed is a very caring and kind cat, but with that comes a few of her issues. she doesn't trust anyone apart
        from her family very easily. she gets insecure more often than one would think & tends to be more self-critical than anything
        but she's a true romantic. she wants someone to care for her as much as she cares for them, but doesn't really think anyone
        even likes her like that. she can catch feelings quite quickly, but will not say anything about it for some time, & if she does
        get rejected, she respects their feelings and will leave them alone if that's what they want, even if it hurts her.

history;
        born into the clan to poolwish & ripplescar with riverkit, the family had remained quite close even after the kits had
        become apprentices. when pondpaw was 11 moons old, it was revealed that her parents were expecting a second litter. she
        had grown closer to another apprentice at the time and caught feelings. at her warrior ceremony, she ended up telling him
        how she felt, thinking that he felt the same and he had said as such. a few moons later when they felt they were both ready,
        he had asked her to be his mate and she accepted. the relationship only grew worse when she got upset with him for flirting
        with a rogue, and it turned out into an argument. he told her that he never loved her and that she was too needy for anyone
        to really love. she was hurt of course, but broke it off immediately after hearing him.

appearance: fluffy dilute tortie point with gray eyes
        fur length; long & thick
        fur color; mostly white with points of cream & gray
        eye color; blue
        build; small frame
        scent; river water & rosemary
        scars/markings; nicked left ear, two scars that cross her right flank that her pelt covers

love life:
        romantic interest; n/a
        mate; n/a
        former mate; creekwing (npc, open to play)
        offspring; n/a

biological family:
        mother; poolwish (npc, open to play)
        father; ripplescar (npc, open to play)
        siblings; rivershell (npc, open to play), rainyskies (npc, open to play), puddlepuff (alive)
        other family; n/a

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        fishing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        climbing; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        intelligence; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ blazetongue

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:50 pm

former names; blaze, blazekit, blazepaw, blazetongue, fluffy
        future names; n/a
        name origin; blaze- for his coloration, tongue- for his charisma and sneaky personality
        gender; male, he/him
        age; one hundred and twenty moons
        4F452C
        current rank; loner
        desired rank; elder
        mentor; tornthroat (npc, deceased)
        apprentice; wrenwing (npc, deceased)

voice; morgan freeman
        theme song; you’ll always find your way home

personality:
        + traits; wise, honest, caring, kind, friendly
        - traits; sneaky, mischievous, blunt, indifferent

summary; as old as he is, blazetongue has had many cats fall for him over the years, not that he has felt the same for any of them. he can be much sneakier than most expect from a cat his age, but he’s quite friendly and charming although most would call him an acquired taste.

history;
        taken into the clan as a young kit, he was there when emberstar had been a young leader. he was glad to see there were a few more kits to play with at the time, but he was a warrior when soon to be sapstar was born. he stayed for his family, but he felt like he needed something more with his life. when his nieces and nephew were hardly two moons old, he left, needing more out of life than what the clan had given him. unfortunately, his mate at the time had refused to leave with him, telling him that this was her home. he respected it, but he never found another cat that he loved as much as her again in all of his travels. now that he’s old, and he knows that he doesn’t have much time left, all he really wants is to go home and he’s already quite close. he does have his regrets of leaving his home then, like never having had any sort of relationship since then with his family or his mate who he had missed dearly.

appearance: large ginger tabby with pale green eyes
        fur length; long & thick
        fur color; bright ginger with dark ginger tabby markings
        eye color; pale green
        build; large and bulky frame
        scent; pine and faint meadow flowers
        scars/markings; torn ears, more scars than are mostly visible

love life:
        romantic interest; n/a
        mate; n/a
        former mate; whiteflicker (npc, deceased)
        offspring; n/a

biological family:
        mother; sylvia (npc, deceased)
        father; peter (npc, deceased)
        siblings; flameripple (brother, deceased), flowergaze (younger sister, deceased)
        other family; shadowpaw (niece, deceased), lionwatcher (nephew, deceased), poppywisp (niece, alive), crowkit (adoptive grandnephew, alive), tigerkit (grandnephew, alive), wispkit (grandnephew, alive)

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        fishing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        intelligence; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ featherhiss

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:52 am

former names; featherkit, featherpaw
        future names; n/a
        name origin; feather- for his coloration & soft fur, hiss- for his fighting ability & after his mother
        gender; male, he/him
        age; twenty-three moons
        9B907F
        current rank; warrior of summitclan, prophecy cat
        desired rank; unsure
        mentor; bristlefox (npc, deceased)
        apprentice; n/a

voice; evan peters
        theme song; nowhere to run by stegosaurus rex

personality:
        + traits; honest, protective, understanding, loyal, headstrong
        - traits; blunt, aggressive, cynical, doubtful, temperamental

summary; the prefix of his name may make him seem like a nice cat, and he can be underneath many many layers of cynicality and cruel remarks. he is much more like his mother than his father, and he is incredibly proud of that. believe it or not, he does love his clan despite how they may treated him and his brother in the past. he despises any shoreclan cats with a burning passion for what a single warrior has done.

history;
        born into the clan to snowhiss, it had been unclear on who his father was until any of the kits were born and none of them had looked like any clan cat. it had turned out that his mother had a fling with a kittypet, and featherhiss had quite an issue with other cats picking on him for his appearance and his kittypet father. always saying things like he'd never amount to anything because of his heritage and it's why he was named feather, because he was so weak. which he never had been and at the time, he could deal with it because he was quite close to his brother. a moon before they became warriors, their mother had grown ill with greencough and passed away mere days later. the two brothers grew even closer, seeing as there was no one else for either of them. only a moon ago at the gathering, a warrior from shoreclan had murdered his brother and he had been crushed for a few moments before killing that warrior himself.

appearance: fluffy white tom with dark eyes & slightly smushed in face
        fur length; long & thick
        fur color; pure white
        eye color; eerie dark brown
        build; small and bulky frame
        scent; pine & petrichor
        scars/markings; nicked left ear, torn right ear, three scattered scars across his shoulder

love life:
        romantic interest; open
        mate; n/a
        former mate; n/a
        offspring; n/a

biological family:
        mother; snowhiss (npc, deceased)
        father; sir (npc, alive)
        siblings; skyflash (brother, deceased), tinykit (sister, deceased)
        other family; n/a

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        fishing; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        intelligence; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ ivytangle

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:41 pm

former names; ivykit, ivypaw, ivybloom
        future names; n/a
        name origin; ivy- for her coloration, tangle- after her sister
        gender; female, she/her
        age; forty moons
        current rank; warrior of sycamoreclan
        desired rank; caretaker
        mentor; lilyblossom (npc, deceased)
        apprentice; rosedusk (npc, open to play)

voice; diane amos
        theme song; proud by marshmello

personality:
        + traits; protective, understanding, caring, sympathetic, motherly
        - traits; blunt, cynical, doubtful, temperamental, petty

summary; she should be the first cat to ask for advice, as she will always listen well and try to help as best as she can. she feels very deeply for each cat of her clan, and only wants peace between all the clans. that being said, she can incredibly petty and temperamental towards someone she does not like but she tries her best to keep the more negative side of her contained.

history;
        born into the clan to starlingcall and rookshade along with her littermate, wolfkit, she had been the only surviving kit of the litter. her parents had been close at one point but grew distant from each other, and she was apprenticed with her parents sitting nowhere near each other at the time. but a few days after she was apprenticed, it was found out that her parents were having another litter. she wasn't a particular fan of her parents at this time, but she took a quick liking to her younger sister. she would make sure to always have enough time in her day to at least see her once, although tanglekit would often be found with her older sister at night instead of their mother. at her warrior ceremony, she was more glad to see tanglekit than either of their parents and it was this reason why she had been named ivybloom. two moons later, her younger sister was made into tanglepaw. but one day, an incident had happened while she went for a walk with tanglepaw. they found a fox then and while ivybloom had yelled at tanglepaw to run, she froze. the new warrior protected her sister as best she could before a patrol arrived. but she couldn't do much when she had been thrown into a log by the fox and knocked unconscious. when she came to, the first question out of her mouth was if her sister was okay. but she had asked her mother that time and before she knew it, there was a stinging pain across her jaw. it was then that she realized that her sister was gone and it was her own fault for not protecting her well enough. at her own request, her name was changed from ivybloom to ivytangle and she hasn't spoke to either of her parents since then. it's taken her quite some time to deal with it, and sometimes she still blames herself for it but not nearly as much as she used to.

appearance: fluffy black & white she-cat with green eyes
        fur length; long & thick
        fur color; black and white tuxedo
        eye color; green with flecks of amber
        build; small and bulky frame
        scent; cedarwood & faint squirrel
        scars/markings; deep bite mark on her left shoulder, two scars that go from her lip to underneath her chin

love life:
        romantic interest; open
        mate; open
        former mate; n/a
        offspring; n/a

biological family:
        mother; starlingcall (npc, open to play)
        father; rookshade (npc, open to play)
        siblings; tanglepaw (younger sister, deceased), wolfkit (brother, deceased)
        other family; n/a

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        fishing; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ lionwatcher #1

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:39 am

art by me, don't steal pls
        former names; lionkit, lionpaw
        future names; n/a
        name origin; lion- for his coloration, watcher- for his observant personality
        gender; male, he/him
        age; thirty-five moons
        A36A34
        current rank; rogue
        desired rank; content
        mentor; nightecho (npc, deceased)
        apprentice; bonesnap (npc, open to play)

voice; matt damon
        theme song; sound the bugle by bryan adams

personality:
        + traits; protective, understanding, loyal, intelligent, observant
        - traits; temperamental, moody, aggressive, stubborn, blunt

summary; he is very protective, as well as incredibly intelligent and observant. he does notice much more than he lets on, but with that, he can get very aggressive and harsh very quickly. but lionwatcher is no fool, he doesn't pick a fight he can't win even if he might be tempted to. but with ones he truly cares for, he gets protective and very caring for them. he doesn't want to see them hurt, unless they truly hurt him bad. but these days, he prefers to live alone even though he gets lonely at times, just to keep from both hurting anyone else and himself.

history; born into the clan to flowergaze and flameheart with his two sisters, shadowkit & poppykit. but their parents had always favored shadowpaw, which then caused for the forgotten two to grow closer to each other instead. their sister had been oblivious to it all for moons, until they were apprenticed and shadowpaw had grown to be selfish and neglectful of them as well as their parents had been. there had been an accident with a badger in which both lionpaw & poppypaw had gotten injured, and poppypaw had even wound up with memory loss that she still suffers with from time to time. shadowpaw had attempted to visit them, but at the time, poppypaw had only remembered her brother and robinwing so that had caused a few problems. the family had always been bound to crumble. he had even caught his father cheating on his mother with another cat, but hadn't said anything. a moon before their warrior ceremony, lionpaw had left the camp to curb his temper before he ended up doing something horrible but shadowpaw had followed him. it had snowballed into an an argument then and it only got worse when he ended up losing his temper, but before completely finishing her off, he had dragged her onto the thunderpath where she then died. he hadn't meant for it to get that far, but he couldn't exactly say that he regretted all of it. the clan had mourned her then, and shadowpaw had become shadowgaze in her death after flowergaze. while he was pretending to mourn his sister, he had been comforted by another apprentice that had a crush on him. so he distanced himself from poppypaw, feeling guilt after what he'd done, but grew closer to autumnpaw. during the mourning vigil, he had talked with his father who had quickly realized exactly what happened and they struck a deal. lionpaw wouldn't speak of flameheart's other mate, and his father wouldn't tell a soul about what he had done. after their warrior ceremony, poppywisp and robinwing had become mates and robinwing had also become a mentor to batpaw. the new apprentice was always sticking her nose in everyone's business, and it had gotten her killed as a result when she had began to investigate shadowgaze's death. batpaw had mysteriously disappeared with dog scent covering her trail. most assumed that dogs had gotten to her, but that wasn't the case. as a young warrior, he had nearly lost his mind when all his parents ever seemed to mention was shadowgaze this and shadowgaze that. not once had they spoke of their other kits. so first was his mother, and second was his father. in his own fury, he had ended up wounding the deputy to where she later died from her injuries. but he was exiled, and the same cat he'd grown close to, autumnheart, had followed him in his exile. shortly after, he had asked her to be his mate. she said yes. but love must be blind because she never realized what he'd done or what he was. he had assumed that they were alright, and he even grew quite excited when she told him that she was expecting. when the kits had been born, she grew distant from him. one day, he had returned from hunting, hoping to see the kits. but he came back to see autumnheart with bloody paws and he froze. she pleaded with him then, said she was being merciful, that she didn't want them to be like him and that every time she looked at them all she could see was him. he was heartbroken and furious. they had barely been a moon old, and to make up for it, she had been killed as well. he hasn't seen any cat from the clan since he was exiled, and he hopes that he never does.

appearance: large & heavily scarred ginger tabby with amber eyes
        fur length; long & thick
        fur color; ginger with darker ginger tabby markings
        eye color; amber with flecks of brown
        build; large and bulky frame
        scent; burnt pine & smoke
        scars/markings; torn left ear, nicks in right ear, deep bite mark on right shoulder, gash on left hindleg, multiple scattered scars across both sides of his flank

love life:
        romantic interest; open but unlikely
        mate; n/a
        former mate; autumnheart (npc, deceased)
        offspring; vine (daughter, deceased), smoke (daughter, deceased)

biological family:
        mother; flowergaze (npc, deceased)
        father; flameheart (npc, deceased)
        siblings; shadowgaze (sister, deceased), poppywisp (sister, alive)
        other family; flameripple (uncle, deceased), blazetongue (uncle, alive), crowkit (adoptive nephew, alive), tigerkit (nephew, alive), wispkit (nephew, alive)

kill streak; shadowgaze, batpaw, flowergaze, flameheart, skystrike, autumnheart

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        fishing; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        intelligence; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ dewnettle

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:56 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
what to think when you thought you were a machine
but then suddenly, you're seething just like all the other earthlings

───────────────────────────────────────────────────

former names; dewkit, dewpaw
        future names; n/a
        name origin; dew- for her coloration, nettle- for her prickly personality
        gender; female, she/her
        age; thirty-four moons
        ABA07E
        current rank; warrior
        desired rank; achieved
        mentor; grayfang (npc, open to play)
        apprentice; amberspeck (npc, open to play)

voice; abigail spencer
        theme song; slip away by mother mother

personality:
        + traits; protective, observant, logical, realistic
        - traits; blunt, apathetic, distant, sensitive

summary; as protective as she is when it comes to her family, she can't help but think of them very logically as the family who raised her and not much more than that. but if any harm was to come to them, she would quickly lose her temper. as she is more realistic and logical, if she were to fall in love, she would be terrified. she can also be distant without meaning, and fears that she doesn't really care for anyone because of it.

history; originally born to aspenshine of the clan, formerly aspen, it was quickly found out that her father, grayfang, had already had another mate at the time. who the kits' father hadn't ever been exposed while she was pregnant and in the clan, in fact even after earning a clan name, she had the kits and left them with another queen who already had a litter herself. but she had taken the remaining kit and raised her as her own, and since the other two had been quite young, they adapted to having a sister quite quickly. the small family were quite close for moons, although grew slightly distant with their mother when the three had been apprenticed. dewpaw had been apprenticed to grayfang, due to no one really knowing who the father was, and as she grew, it had been quite obvious that he was her father to nearly everyone but him.

appearance: small gray tabby with dull green eyes
        fur length; short & thin
        fur color; gray with darker gray tabby markings
        eye color; dull green
        build; small frame
        scent; fresh ferns & morning dew
        scars/markings; nick in her right ear

love life:
        romantic interest; open
        mate; n/a
        former mate; n/a
        offspring; n/a

biological family:
        mother; aspenshine (npc, open to play)
        father; grayfang (npc, open to play)
        siblings; pigeonkit (brother, deceased)
        half-siblings; redpoppy (npc open to play), lightriver (npc, open to play)
        other family; n/a

adoptive family:
        mother; smokefern (npc, deceased)
        father; unknown (npc, open to play)
        siblings; autumnheart (sister, deceased), cherryfall (sister, open to play)
        other family; vine (niece, deceased), smoke (niece, deceased)

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        fishing; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ skink

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:57 pm

former names; skink
        future names; skink
        name origin; skink- for their mother's favorite reptile, patch- after their coloration
        gender; nonbinary, they/them
        age; twenty-four moons
        67973C
        current rank; loner
        desired rank; eventually warrior
        mentor; n/a
        apprentice; n/a

voice; cody fern
        theme song; back to you by twin forks

personality:
        + traits; protective, understanding, caring, sympathetic, friendly
        - traits; blunt, flighty, doubtful, temperamental, cautious

summary; they are incredibly kind, always choosing to see the best in others but chooses not to keep most connections as they tend to be afraid to stay because of their past. they can be a bit temperamental, but mostly if anyone is rude to them first. they are incredibly sympathetic, and would easily get themself hurt to save someone else. they have been called brave on multiple counts, but they wouldn't consider themself as such.

history;
        born as a loner, they were named after a reptile as were the rest of the kits for their mother's love of them. the family was always quite close for moons. shortly after their mother's second litter was old enough to finally learn how to hunt, there was an accident and their father wasn't there to help. a badger had wandered into their camp, and meadow had told her kits to run or climb a tree and she had done her best to protect her kits, but three of their siblings had died as well that day. skink had barely managed to get two of their sisters up the tree, but they were stuck waiting there until the badger had left. they had seen it all, and hardly spoke when they found their father again. snake had been heartbroken with his kits, but knew that they would've wanted for the other kits to be raised better. and so, he taught them how to fight finally and fell ill with an unknown sickness a few moons later. shortly after, he passed away and his three remaining kits had distanced themselves from each other. despite them trying to connect with their sisters, skink's sisters ended up leaving together a few days after snake's passing. since then, they have wandered for moons.

appearance: tall white cat with brown tabby patches & mismatched eyes
        fur length; short
        fur color; white with brown tabby patches
        eye color; one blue eye & one green eye
        build; tall & lithe frame
        scent; driftwood & warm ferns
        scars/markings; deep scattered scars across their flanks, 3 claw marks across their left shoulder

love life:
        romantic interest; to be brightwing
        mate; n/a
        former mate; n/a
        offspring; n/a

biological family:
        mother; meadow (npc, deceased)
        father; snake (npc, deceased)
        siblings; newt (sister, open to play), salamander (brother, deceased), lizard (brother, deceased), turtle (younger sister, deceased), tortoise (younger sister, open to play)
        other family; n/a

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        fishing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ elksnout

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:37 pm

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎, ───
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘
𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍' 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘,
── 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘

────────────────────────────────
███████████████

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
name - elk elkpaw elksnout
prefix meaning - elk; her coloration suffix meaning snout; her tracking ability

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxage - twenty-six moonsrank - warriorgender - female
xxxxfamily - frost (mother), lynx (father), bear (brother), mistlesnow (sister)
xxxxorientation - bisexualromantic interest - openex-mate - tufthawk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personality he's not the type to snap on anyone so if he does, then something is truly
wrong. he is incredibly patient, as well as understanding, and it's difficult for him to
anger. he has matured very much as he's aged, having had a short temper previously.
he can adapt surprisingly easy, and due to his history, he can read emotions but has
had some issues being able to tell if anyone is romantically interested in him.

history born out of the clan, the family wasn't close. just enough to keep the kits
safe and out of danger. but apparently not well, considering bear had been taken by a
hawk when the kits were four moons old. after that, their parents grew hostile towards
anything and everyone, including their own kits. when the sisters were ten moons old,
they had left their parents, eventually running into a clan cat, and they had sorely lost
the battle. but instead of being chased out, they had been invited to join. and so, the
sisters had accepted. after becoming warriors, elksnout was asked by multiple cats to
be their mates & she politely let them down. moons later, she grew closer to another
and he had eventually asked to be mates. she had said yes & the couple couldn't have
been happier then. sometime after, the two had separated & only elksnout knows why.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ screech

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:32 pm

former names; n/a
        future names; n/a
        name origin; screech- for the loud screech of an owl
        gender; female, she/her
        age; forty-six moons
        58767C
        current rank; leader
        desired rank; achieved
        mentor; wolf (npc, open to play)
        apprentice; mali (npc, open to play)

voice; claire coffee
        theme song; another level by oh the larceny

personality:
        + traits; dutiful, responsible, intelligent, kind
        - traits; blunt, cynical, aloof, serious

summary; while a kind cat, she can be quite cynical about certain and prepare for the worst, but she tries to remain optimistic. she doesn't like to break tradition, but will if it hurts anyone. she does quite well under pressure, despite a few cats' former beliefs about her becoming leader. she is incredibly intelligent and usually solves problems quite quickly, but can be a bit too blunt for some cats' likings.

other random traits; she is hardly seen without the leader's skull, as it usually seen as an intimate thing to go among others without the skull. she does take it off before she sleeps however. it can seem quite intimidating to one that doesn't know her to meet her with it. she would like to have a family at some point, but her hope for that is fading with every moon that passes.

history;
        she was born into the clan, unable to see from birth. but she always made sure to include herself in with the other kits, even when they had snuck out of the caves when their mothers were asleep. but thankfully, a warrior had been out that night when an owl had swooped down and caught the kit herself, letting out a loud screech. that warrior had saved her there and then, making sure to return the now terrified kits back to the cave. the incident had left with some deep scars that she had somehow survived, but she was sure of her name after that. despite her disability, she had made a fantastic apprentice when she was healed, and an even better warrior. although as she pushed herself into her training and her duties, she never got too close to another cat apart from her family. it earned her a spot as the second-in-command, and she had become the next leader when the former leader had passed away from old age.

appearance: small black cat with scars across each flank and a bobtail
        fur length; semi-long
        fur color; black
        eye color; blind yellow/green
        build; small & slightly bulky
        scent; moss & rain water
        scars/markings; deep scars across each flank
        other; rarely seen without a deer skull

love life:
        romantic interest; open
        mate; n/a
        former mate; n/a
        offspring; n/a

biological family:
        mother; amalita (npc, deceased)
        father; night (npc, deceased)
        siblings, open to play; streak (brother), crow (brother, deceased), flint (brother)
        other family; n/a, open

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        fishing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        stealth; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        intelligence; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
believe-hwu