Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Gamora || Strongest Woman in the Galaxy

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:11 pm

➳name; gamora
    ➳alias; n/a
    ➳age; 27 (zehoberei years)
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; dark brown with reddish-pink ends
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; green
    ➳build; well toned
    ➳height; 5'11
    ➳weight; 152 lbs

➳abilities / powers; zehoberei physiology and bionic enhancements: as a zehoberei, gamora naturally possesses physical capabilities beyond any human being.
    superhuman strength: as a zehoberei, gamora is stronger than humans and many other species, allowing her to overpower most opponents in combat.
    superhuman agility: as an bionically-enhanced zehoberei, gamora possesses a high level of agility that gives her an advantage over her opponents, such as when she was able to leap at a tremendous height while helping the other guardians escape from the kyln.
    enhanced durability: gamora's bionic upgrades and the advanced physiology of her species allow her to be more resistant to physical harm.
    enhanced vision: gamora's ocular implants allow her to see farther than what her species is capable of.
    superhuman stamina: gamora's two livers allow her to metabolize and filter toxins faster than any human and her respiratory implants allow her to intake oxygen at greater efficiency than any human.
    regenerative healing factor: bio-augmentations have granted gamora the power to regenerate quickly from most injuries or infections

➳personality; gamora, throughout most of her life, has been molded into a living weapon and the only family that she knew and raised her are the people she considered enemies. because of her assassin background, gamora can be stoic, distant and merciless to her foes or targets. her reputation as the most deadly woman in the galaxy precedes her, as rocket raccoon states "anyone who is anyone knows who you is". whilst she was an equal level of criminal to the rest of her teammates when they first met, gamora valued honor greatly and held star-lord with disdain for being an dishonorable thief alone. during combat, she can be aggressive and ruthless due to her tendency for war cries and her willingness to kill without restraint. However, she will often use strategy to avoid murder when possible. her brutal training by thanos could have turned her into someone like her sister, nebula but by comparison gamora is extremely caring. unlike the other guardians, gamora lacks the comical quirks and deep-seated personality issues giving her a more serious and deadly personality. she also doesn't understand figures of speech because she believed that "having a stick up your butt" which was another way of saying one was uptight was literal and considered it cruel. during a few months with the guardians, gamora's hardened personality has begun to vanish.

➳history; gamora was a former assassin and now a member of the guardians of the galaxy. she became the adopted daughter of thanos after he killed her entire race. she served him for years before betraying him in an attempt to free herself from his ways. she was hired to steal the orb, and became caught up in the quest for the orb, becoming friends with the other members of the guardians of the galaxy. after the battle of xandar, she left to work with them all. having made a deal with the sovereign to kill the abilisk, gamora was able to take back custody of her fugitive sister nebula with the intention of finally bringing her to justice in xandar. the mission to punish nebula was delayed however when gamora and the guardians came into contact with ego, the long lost father of star-lord. while ego claimed to just want to bond with his son, gamora was suspicious and, alongside nebula who had freed herself, discovered ego's evil intentions to destroy and rebuild the universe. upon this discovery, the guardians teamed up to destroy the living planet, succeeding with the help from mantis, who joined the group, but at the cost of yondu udonta sacrificing his life.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harper || The Hockey Player

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:54 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➳name; harper avery duggan
➳nicknames; n/a
➳age; 24
➳gender; female
➳role; the pro athlete
➳sexuality; pansexual
➳crush; none / open
➳relationship status; single
➳hair; brown
➳eyes; brown
➳height; 5'11
➳weight; 162 lbs
➳body modifications; none
➳hometown; st paul, minnesota
➳nationality; american
➳likes; athletics, running, working
out, hockey, protein shakes, healthy
foods, coffee, being outdoors, sleep,
winter, hiking & mountain biking
➳dislikes; being stuck indoors,
messing up, early mornings, heat,
bugs, being underestimated, too
many sweets & rain
➳fc/vc; hilary knight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳personality; harper is a workaholic to
    say the least. she is a hard worker and is
    always pushing herself to strive to be
    better. she can be a bit too serious at
    times and can be intimidating, but she
    doesn't mean to come off as such. truly
    she is a big softie on the inside. though
    she can come off as the exact opposite,
    she is pretty playful and fun yet always
    watching over those she cares for. in
    some senses, she is a motherly figure.
    leave it to her to scold others or make
    sure they are doing what they should be.
    harper really does care for her friends.
    sure she can be competitive and rugged,
    but in the end she always means well.
    don't think she is always too kind. she
    has an edge to her for sure, especially
    when sports are involved. she has a fiery
    spirit and can easily get worked up in an
    instant, but she has full control of her
    temper. she isn't afraid to pick a fight if
    she needs to and she will stand up for her
    friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳history; being an only child, harper was
    a bit on the spoiled side, but she never
    let's that show nor has she ever. at a
    young age, she took interest in sports.
    her father claims that she could skate
    before she could even fully talk. she was
    always exposed to sports and simply fell
    in love, especially with hockey. when she
    was four, she had already begun to play
    and would continue on until present day.
    it wasn't hard to see how dedicated she
    was and her dedication could be seen in
    her skill. instead of playing with the other
    girl's, harper found herself in boy's leagues
    and showing that she could outshine them.
    eventually this lead to her land a spot on
    one of the best women's teams in her
    teens. she would have to travel a lot
    making it a bit hard to keep up with the
    others, but she tried her best to not lose
    her friends. when she graduated high
    school she took off to canada to continue
    her career and she earned herself a place
    on the american olympic team.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➳she played multiple sports when she
was young including soccer, tennis, track,
volleyball and softball.
➳she almost always wears her hair up to
keep it out of her face.
➳her favorite movie is miracle on ice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳she has a bigger shoe collection that
    people would expect from her and has
    a whole closet to display them.
    ➳people are always surprised by how
    girly she actually can be.
    ➳her favorite music genre is hip hop.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ➳in high school, she actually didn't
    play on the school's team, but rather
    played in a juniors league.
    ➳she has far too many baseball caps
    and wears the quite often.
    ➳she loves playing video games.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ascella || The Alien

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 04, 2018 5:30 pm

➳name; ascella zaniah
    ➳age; 25 earth years (3452 on her home planet)
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heteroflexible
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; alien mutant

➳hair; off white with lavender tips
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳skin tone; peachy
    ➳height; 3'10
    ➳weight; 47 lbs

➳abilities / powers; ascella has psychic capabilities such as moving things with her mind, levitating, and being able to make energy burst. the energy bursts she creates tire her out and drain her own energy, but it is her only way to defend herself beside throwing random objects at others
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; ascella is a very gentle being and is often the curious type. she has no sense of personal space which often can make her come off as rude or intrusive, but she isn't used to the life on earth let only having many creatures around her. this mutant is very kind and reluctant to fight though if threatened enough she will stand up for herself and others. she is also quite the talkative type having no problem talking hours on end about random things whether they be important or not. ascella is clumsy and bubbly which is one of her greatest downfalls. her childish nature often gets her into more trouble than good or gets her looked down upon by the others around her. she only seeks to make the best of every situation she can and tries her best to befriend any and all beings she comes into contact with, though it isn't always possible.

➳history; born and raised on the planet zorrian, ascella was born to a noble family. her life was rather uneventful throughout her childhood and most of her own kind looked down on her for not acting noble enough, though she didn't have much care for her family's nobility. rather she would often sneak away from home and spend countless hours at night staring at the sky and studying the stars and moons. one day she heard some others talking about a space exploration to a planet called earth and that they were talking volunteers to go. her interest was immediately peaked and she gathered her things, telling nobody where she was going. she joined the space exploration and was soon set off to travel to a new planet. however, her adventure wasn't as joy as she had hoped. as their rocket entered earth's atmosphere, it burst into flames and caused the windows to shatter before the engine exploded. the blast forced ascella to propel down onto earth, while the others on the exploration weren't so lucky. they were all assumed to be lost in space or dead. several days after she landed on earth, she found herself in a laboratory being studied endlessly by scientist. soon enough, they began giving her injections, which eventually caused her to mutate from her natural form, giving her a humanoid appearance to replace her natural form, which she was no longer able to access. due to the experimentation they had begun doing on her, ascella wrecked havoc on the lab, destroying it before fleeing to safety.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Momo || The Intelligent

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 09, 2018 4:01 am

➳name; momo yaoyorozu
    ➳alias; creati
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 142 lbs

➳abilities / powers; creation: momo's quirk gives her the ability to create any non-living material from her uncovered body through the molecular manipulation of her fat cells. as long as she has an understanding of how something is made, she can create it. however, it takes her a longer period of time (and more of her skin being exposed) to create large objects. she states that the more she eats, the more material she has to work with, so she needs considerable ingestion of food for her quirk to be effective. this makes a possible danger that she would likely become extremely underweight if her quirk is used too much.
    ➳weapons; whatever she can create. she really has endless possibilities

➳personality; momo is a very intelligent, dedicated person who acts as a natural leader. she is generally very level-headed and calm even in very dangerous situations, but she isn't above falling into a panic. even so, momo can get roped into silly situations such as cheerleading, although she rarely expresses enthusiasm in doing so. momo typically takes adverse situations in stride, like expressing little concern for losing most of her clothing during battle as she knows she can simply make another set. however, this often makes others think of her as an exhibitionist. momo is somewhat sensitive to vulgarity and rude mannerisms and is constantly frustrated by minoru's behavior. momo can be very blunt with her explanations about the mistakes and situations of something or someone when asked. this is because she tends to be generally honest and wants her fellow students. she proves to be very caring and wishes to help her peers improve enough to become great heroes. As such, momo is quite willing to help her classmates study with her and deeply enjoys it. when momo displays her excitement (usually towards passing time with others), she becomes quite upbeat and adorably "bouncy", adding a bit of comedy to her character. momo also tends to accidentally reveal how rich she is, yet most people can understand she doesn't do it out of malice. while originally confident in herself, momo's pride was crushed after her loss to fumikage in the sports festival. it was further damaged when momo began to compare herself to shoto, and she began to lose confidence in her own ability to make choices. she found herself in deep denial during her internship with uwabami. she believed uwabami chose her despite being an unworthy student and continued to try and find deeper lessons in uwabami's shallow training in order to reassure herself. however, thanks to shoto's encouragement during their final exams, momo regained her confidence. she learned that all people have different skills and priorities, as well as all beings/things complement each other, thus respecting others despite their differences.

➳other; none

┌───────────┐

momo yaoyorozu.....

alias; creati.....
age; 15.....
gender; female.....
sexuality; bisexual.....
crush; none / open.....
significant other; none.....
d.o.b; september 23rd.....
class; 1-a.....

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

quirk - creation.

momo's quirk gives her the.
ability to create any nonliving.
material from her uncovered.
body through the molecular.
manipulation of her fat cells..
as long as she knows how it is.
made, she can create it. big.
things take longer to create..

└───────────┘

┌────────────────────────┐

appearance
momo is a teenage girl with a mature physique for her age. she has cat.
shaped , onyx colored eyes and long black hair. her hair is normally in.
a spiky ponytail, and she has bangs on the right side of her face. she is.
considered tall for a girl, standing at 5'8..

└────────────────────────┘

┌────────────────────────────────────────────┐

personality

momo is a very intelligent, dedicated person who acts as a natural leader. she is generally very level-headed and calm even in
dangerous situations, but she isn't above falling into a panic. even so, momo can get roped into silly situations, although she rarely
expresses enthusiasm in doing so. momo typically takes adverse situations in stride, like expressing little concern for losing most of her
clothing during battle as she knows she can simply make another set. however, this often makes others think of her as an exhibitionist.
momo is somewhat sensitive to vulgarity and rude mannerisms and is constantly frustrated by minoru's behavior. momo can be very
blunt with her explanations about the mistakes and situations of something or someone when asked. this is because she tends to be
generally honest and wants her fellow students. she proves to be very caring and wishes to help her peers improve enough to become
great heroes. As such, momo is quite willing to help her classmates study with her and deeply enjoys it. when momo displays her
excitement (usually towards passing time with others), she becomes quite upbeat and adorably bouncy, adding a bit of comedy to her.
momo tends to accidentally reveal how rich she is, yet most people can understand she doesn't do it out of malice. while usually
confident in herself, momo's pride is a feeble thing and can be crushed by losing easily to someone else. she hates to feel weak thus
being beaten easily causes her to believe that she is not strong enough to keep up with the others. if she does lose her confidence, she
tries to grasp at things to assure herself that it will make her better off, even if those things are shallow in nature. momo simply wants
to feel as though she isn't useless since her quirk is on the slow side. encouraging her often goes a long way and can help her recover
from any self doubt that she might have. over time, she learned that all people have different skills and priorities, as well as all things
complement each other, thus respecting others despite their differences.

└────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Keebo || Ultimate Robot

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 20, 2018 10:46 am

➳name; k1-b0
    ➳alias; keebo (always goes by this)
    ➳age; unknown, but appears as a 17 year old
    ➳gender; genderless, but considers self male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳species; robot
    ➳fandom; danganronpa v3

➳hair; white
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; has a pale face, but a black mechanical body
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 196 lbs

➳abilities / powers; keebo has a "maturing ai" that boasts advanced learning functions and recording functions. he works with electricity, and thus he does not need to and cannot eat nor drink, though he enjoys eating. he also can't sleep, but he needs to reserve time for recharging his power cells. he is conscious while charging and needs to do it only once a week. while he does not breath, he can sense and dislikes polluted air, though this ability is only as sensitive as ordinary human's. as a robot, he is much more durable than a human, but his durability is still stated to be very questionable for an ultimate robot. unlike some machines, he is waterproof, but he cannot swim because he would sink like a rock. his creator also forbade him from staying too long in direct sunlight. he was created to have many functions and lots of energy in a small body, and for a robot, he is not very heavy, as he can be lifted up like an average human. he is not very strong either and is actually quite feeble. his abilities are meant to be close to ordinary humans or even slightly below average. he cannot lift things that even an average person would be able to and he easily suffers from back pain. in case of some sort of emergency, he also has an emergency stop button on his neck, which renders him practically unconscious until the button is pressed again. keebo is also able to record conversations and play them back though it takes a lot of energy for him to do so. it is possible that he can be upgraded to possess more features
    ➳weapons; he has none on his current person, but could be modified to become a weapon if needed

➳personality; keebo is a polite and serious teenage robot, who has some trouble with human social interaction, and often comes across as unintentionally comical as a result. he takes pride in his form and often boasts about his wonderfulness and efficient functions, though the other students never seem to find them impressive much to his disappointment. his aim is to overcome being an ordinary robot and because of this, he may get offended if he is compared to much more simple machines. while generally well-mannered, he is quickly angered by any prejudice against robots and sometimes threatens to sue people who make "discriminatory remarks." he considers robots a minority group among humans and can get slightly paranoid about "robophobia", supposedly because of past experiences. since he is a maturing ai, keebo learns and develops similarly to a human, making him an unique existence. while he has no heart nor brain, he uses his calculations to speak "as if he had a heart." even still, he often can't read the mood around him and is oblivious to things, sometimes taking things very literally and occasionally acting insensitive. due to being overly serious about certain topics and unable to understand sarcasm, he is an easy target for bullying and it's easy to make him heated up, and he is rather easy to read. keebo has a tendency to rely on others in difficult situations, and he overall gets very nervous in bad situations. furthermore, he feels a bit self-conscious about the fact that he cannot strengthen his body on his own like humans, and he needs help for maintenance and upgrades. overall, he is a bit conscious about being unable to do some things humans can, causing him to act condescending towards humans at times and proclaim that he can do lots of things humans cannot. keebo seems to understand most human emotions and many of their habits, though some of them only in theory, and he prefers to make decisions and actions based on logic. he claims that he works very hard every day to understand human emotions, and he's often quite hurt and saddened whenever the other students tell him that he wouldn't understand something because he is a robot. he tends to find abstract ideas frustrating and difficult, and sometimes has a hard time understanding why someone would do something that is very illogical. in general, he can get confused and a bit uncomfortable by his strange classmates, and sometimes reminds them to speak in a way he can understand. he can also get some habits a little wrong, like confusing the action of hand holding and handshaking. like a human, he blushes when he is feeling shy and feels awkward when talking about something inappropriate, though occasionally he may say inappropriate things without realizing it due to his naivety.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Junko || Divine Knight

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:55 pm

┌───────────┐

junko oshiro.....

alias; divine knight.....
age; 16.....
gender; female.....
sexuality; demisexual.....
crush; none / open.....
d.o.b; july 12th.....
class; 1-b.....

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

quirk - battle knight...

junko has the power to..
create armor and a weapon..
out of any solid material she..
is touching. her weapons are..
limited to swords, axes and..
lances. her weapons aren't..
sharp making them non-..
lethal, yet still sturdy...

└───────────┘

┌────────────────────────────────────────────┐

personality

junko is an ignorant woman who does not like to be beat out by others and does whatever it takes to win. she comes off as quite
bossy toward her peers, though if one is able to gain her trust, she can be rather friendly and show a side that she never shows anyone
else. she is very strong-willed and determined, but also loyal to the ones she loves. even though she is sour toward many people she
does not mind allowing people to believe that she trusts them so that she can pull a fast one on them. she is known to be a big trouble
maker if you are on her bad side and she isn't afraid to pull something that may cost someone something important to them. in many
ways she is seen as cold, though she disagrees and sees herself as someone who is bettering everyone around her by becoming a hero.
junko is considered very egotistical and allows that to get to her head often. she will often boast about herself without even noticing.
even though she can be hard to get along with, she really does care deep down. she simply cannot get past her own flaws and takes
time to befriend her. truly she is looking for friends even if she doesn't want to admit it out loud. it should also be noted that she has
a rather dry and dark sense of humor. in a lot of ways her personality is very unfitting for the quirk that she has.

└────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finley || International Police

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:50 am

➳name; finley
    ➳age; 23
    ➳gender; female (often confused for a male)
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open amuse me
    ➳rank; chosen trainer (international police officer)
    ➳region of origin; kalos

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; amber
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'11
    ➳weight; 152 lbs

➳pokemon; kassandra || ♀ || mawile (mega) || intimidate (huge power) || level 64 || sucker punch, play rough, thunder punch & knock off
    brighid || ♀ || arcanine || intimidate || level 75 || flare blitz, wild charge, crunch & extremespeed
    marie || ♀ || roserade || technician || level 60 || sludge bomb, leaf storm, hidden power fire & sleep powder
    aegis || ♂ || aegislash || stance change || level 53 || gyro ball, shadow ball, king's shield & toxic
    rex || ♂ || tyrantrum || rock head || level 58 || head smash, outrage, earthquake & superpower
    ➳family; daniel (father), michelle (mother) & morris (younger brother)

➳personality; finley is a strong and rather independent woman. she has a very serious nature to her and does not joke around often if at all. to most she comes off as cold and unapproachable and she can be such but she does not mean to act cold in any manner. it all has to do with previously working with the international police. due to her previous job she does not take matters lightly. she also has a knack for strategy and isn't one to head into situations without a plan in mind. it is also noted that she is rather masculine for a woman though it does not bother her in the slightest. she accepts her tomboyish nature and often does not bother to correct others if they misgender her. she is also quite protective over others, even those she might not know given that her previous duty as an officer. her willingness to put her own safety on the line is one of her best traits. it shows that she does have compassion toward others and isn't nearly as cold as she might come off as. under it all, finley is a rather intelligent woman with a strong sense of justice. she is an ally worth having at your side in a sticky situation. of course she is not without her flaws. her temper often gets the best of her and she becomes rather frustrated. she is quick to snap if others are acting too childish or bothering her showing that she won't stand by and take anything

➳history; being the first of two children, finley grew up protecting her younger brother given that he was rather sickly and could not defend himself all too much. it was rather difficult to watch her brother have to go through such, but there was nothing she could do about it. nonetheless her and morris were still rather close and their family was well off. when she came of age of becoming a pokemon trainer, she was reluctant to do so since it would mean that her parents would urge her to take on her own adventure and leave her brother behind. ultimately it was her brother that convinced her to go off and live her own life and stop thinking she only had to be there for him. taking his words to heart, finley took off on her own adventure. she wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to do as a pokemon trainer. she gave her hand at pretty much everything she could. she took most interest in the gym challenge, though she would never complete her own when she encountered the international police. becoming interested in their work, she trained herself so she might one day be able to join them. eventually she approached one of the undercover members and told them she wished to join. she was brought in and at the age of sixteen she was put through special training by them and appointed an official officer. to this day she has continued to work for them, though they thought it would be best to have her join the trainers and investigate acrea

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoichi || Nightwalker

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:12 am

┌───────────┐

shoichi nobutoshi.....

alias; nightwalker.....
age; 15.....
gender; male.....
sexuality; bisexual.....
crush; none / open.....
d.o.b; august 4th.....
class; 1-a.....

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

quirk - shadow mimicry..

shoichi can transform himself..
into shadows. with this quirk..
he can either disappear in to..
shadows or bring someone's..
shadow to life and use it as..
as method of combat. he can..
also trap others in shadows,..
but light easily frees them...

└───────────┘

┌────────────────────────┐

appearance
shoichi has dark, spiky violet hair with black tips and is often unkempt..
he has big, round purple eyes that are a lighter shade than his hair and.
he often wears a neutral expression. shoichi also has a rather small.
build suggesting that his is underweight. he is only 5'2 and hates it..

└────────────────────────┘

┌─────────────────────────────────────────────┐

personality

given shoichi's quirk most think he would be dark and mysterious yet he doesn't quite fit the part. he may be a bit reserved, but he is
friendly and easy to get along with, though most of it is a facade he puts on to hide his deep feelings. he is a bit of a broken boy who
hates to admit such. this stems from how others often tell him his quirk could be used for evil and start thinking poorly of him because
of it. this also causes him to have a lack of confidence in himself, though he tries to play it off and act as if it isn't a bit deal and that it
is only because he is still in training and has to build it up. shoichi tries his best to be as open as possible, but lying comes rather easy to
him and if he must he won't hesitate to do so. those that he truly trust are the only ones he won't ever lie to and he is extremely honest
and open with them even when it might be better to do otherwise. he can be blunt and rude, but he only does it to try and push people.
he is known to be a real motivator even though he has a lack of confidence and always wishes to see others succeed even if he doesn't.
the one thing that confuses people about him is his tendency to have a neutral expression upon his face. he doesn't mean to have such,
but he can't help it and he tries his best to try to express himself more, but it doesn't come easy to him. when he's really riled up though
he becomes his most expressive. shoichi hates crying in front of others and when he's on the brink of doing such he often till try to hide
away in the closet shadow hoping that nobody else sees where he's gone. overall, he is simply a boy trying to get past the uneasiness
that has come with his quirk. at heart he believes he is a hero, but it might be possible to sway his views on things under the right
circumstances. when he's at his worst is always the easiest time to manipulate him.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ava|| Eruption

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:04 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; ava akai
alias; eruption
age; 15
gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
crush; none
alignment; hero
role; shiketsu student

hair; dark red with orange and yellow
eyes; red
skin tone; orange
height; 5'4
weight; 125 lbs
build; average

quirk; molten lava
quirk description; ava has lava flowing through her body and is able to use it through her hands or mouth.
her skin is warm because of her quirk and can burn others if she's worked up. when she tires out, her skin
hardens and turns a grayish black color. her hair also turns grayish black. due to her quirk, ava is able to
burn through metals and other easily to melt materials as well as cause massive damage, but in return she
is relatively weak to water. it is still possible for her to use her quirk while in rain, but the lava cools very
quickly and it is difficult for her to maintain her usual warm body temperature in order to use her quirk to
its full extent.

stats;
-strength; 4/5
-speed; 3/5
-technique; 3/5
-intelligence; 3/5
-cooperation; 5/5

personality; playful and rough around the edges are only two ways to describe ava's personality.
under her playful exterior however, is a brutally honest girl who will say what needs to be said, whether it is
good or bad. whether it hurts on not, she doesn't care, she feels the truth is the best way to go. don't let her
honesty fool you though, she is as fun and childish. this can annoy some people, but ava doesn't care much
about what other people think of her. she will even go so far as to being a brat about it. this childishness of hers
leads her to being a bit of a gremlin though, always loving to mess around with others and even annoy them if
possible. while it can be overbearing and even clingy, she doesn't let that bother her. it can be a bit difficult at
times to be friends with her because of her nature, but to those she feels close to, she is extremely loyal towards.
don't be fooled. she may be childish and playful, but she can hold her own in battle when she needs to. when angered,
she is almost an entirely different person. she is fierce, fiery and all the childishness she once held disappears and
is replaced by seriousness. she hates being underestimated and will stand up for herself no matter what. she stands
firm on her believes and does everything she can to follow them even if others don't agree with her methods. her
fighting style is very explosive as is her attitude while in combat. she is strong, determined and even a bit of a jerk
while she is fighting. admittedly, she is a bit of a sore loser on top of it all. ava is also really easy to embarrass and is
extremely awkward in romantic situations. she is oblivious to flirting or any signs that someone might be interested in
her. it takes a lot to get such across to her. it is also known that she is often tired a lot and sometimes when she sleeps
she drools lava from her mouth. this embarrasses her greatly. she also is embarrassed by the fact that she glows due to
the lava in her body.

other; art is done by myself uwu
hero costume

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shuichi || Ultimate Detective

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:44 am

➳name; shuichi saihara
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; pale white
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 127 lbs

➳abilities / powers; shuichi is considered to be the ultimate detective and is extremely talented when it comes to such, but he lacks any real powers
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; shuichi has quite a serious and polite personality. however, it is noted that he also has a weak personality and he is abnormally timid when it comes to speaking. he often has negative remarks, frequently blushes and suffers from a cold sweat. with his unsure demeanor, he has a tendency to assume that other people can do things better than him, and he comes across as quite unreliable at first glance. he is a boy who stands out for his submissiveness but also for his level-headedness. however, shuichi can also have a stronger attitude at times when the situation calls for it. he dislikes to look at other people's eyes and often tries not to make direct eye contact with others. even though he is a very skilled detective with superior ability and insight, shuichi lacks self-confidence, as he claims he hasn't accomplished enough to be called a famous detective. he also feels he doesn't deserve his ultimate title because he only happened to solve a murder case by chance, frequently referring to himself as "kind of a detective." however, his biggest issue with detective work comes from the first murder case he solved, which gave him a fear of uncovering the truth, which is something a real detective would never have in his opinion. he fears the guilt, consequences and the hatred he might receive and the pain he might cause if he reveals the truth.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me