πŸ¦‡ Zyn's Character Archive

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Who is your favorite Career so far?

Letitia
9%
Amara
13%
Dissiath
9%
Carys
9%
Reinhold
26%
Valesska
4%
Chaska
17%
Allessandra
9%
Rhetta
4%

Total votes : 23

➡ 16th Hunger Games

Postby Zyn » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:43 am

βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”

βš” T H ExxC H A R A C T E R S βš”

Name || Age || Gender || District || Weapon of Choice || Score || Dead or Alive || Form
Dissaith Beckett || Eighteen || Male || Two || Sword and Shield || 12 || Dead || [url=XxX]XxX[/url]
Carys Beddoe || Sixteen || Gender-Fluid || Four || Spear || 10 || Dead || XxX
Aegeus Kim || Seventeen || Male || Twelve || Bola || 8 || Dead || XxX

βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”βš”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ ➡ Hunger Games Main Header }
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜️ "Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver." ⚜️

Postby Zyn » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:40 am

⚜️ Carys Beddoe ⚜️
the frostmaiden
"When people ask me stupid questions, it is my legal obligation to give a sarcastic remark."

xxImage

⚜️ Name: "Is your memory so short lived that you must ask me this? You literally just said it when I was called on stage.... Very well I shall repeat since your a fool. My name is Carys Beddoe and if you ask me again I shall strangle you" Carys Beddoe
      ⚜️ Gender: Gender-Fluid, they use all pronouns with little preference for which pronouns are used.
      ⚜️ Sexuality: "You really are a fool, only a fool would dare ask such a question. Why I ought to.... " Asexual-Gyneromantic
      ⚜️ District: "I don't know if this is because your stupid or you believe your audience to be stupid." 4
      ⚜️ Age: "The more you speak the lower your IQ falls." 16

⚜️ Appearance: Standing at 5'6" with naturally white hair that they dye the ends pink. They keep their hair short and fluffy since their natural height and long lashes give them a slightly more feminine appearance. With the short hair people view them more as androgynous and tend to use they/them pronouns instead. They have bright red eyes and white perfectly sculpted eyebrows that are either furrowed or with one raised. Their pale skin is a strange sight on the District Four beaches, thankfully they rarely burn. Their build is on the leaner side of the district, though given how much they work they are fairly muscular.
      ⚜️ Personality: A few words to describe Carys would be frosty, sharp, sardonic and blunt. They have zero filter against their words, the sharpness tumbles from their lips and they never seem to regret it. Their frosty words push people away and they are rarely seen with anyone, the career alliance was the first time they were with anyone for a long period of time. When they aren't criticizing their allies about every little thing then their icy words are turned on her enemies. They use their words as weapons along side their spear, aiming to cause psychological damage along side their physical damage. Where speed may not be on their side they can always make up with snarky remarks to throw their enemy off their game. All in all despite their frosty words they are a good ally to have since they are fiercely protective of their allies, just don't anything dumb.
      ⚜️ Crush: None

⚜️ Alliance: "The only alliance a career should be in... What are you so dumb that I must say it out loud? Fine. The Career Alliance, as started by Gabriel, Letitia and Conrad in the first game." Career Alliance
      ⚜️ Reaped or volunteered: "Fool" Volunteered
      ⚜️ Parade outfit: "It was decent I suppose, could have been worse." [url]XxX[/url]
      ⚜️ Interview angle: "The fool asked me many unnecessary questions, they really ought to find a new person who doesn't ask so many foolish questions." She was snarky and rude the whole time, it is amazing that she is actually a Career.

⚜️ Alignment: Neutral Evil
      ⚜️ Weapon of choice: "The spear, my family is well known for going spearfishing. We don't use those stupid spearguns, not that they would be allowed to use them. No we use regular spears, weighted to travel through the water swiftly" The spear, this was probably the nicest thing they have said. It is probably because they deemed it a good question.
      ⚜️ Fatal flaw: "What kind of fool would answer this? And what kind of fool actually expects someone to answer such a dumb question" Their are fiercely loyal, willing to take any amount of punishment for their allies. They also tend to make people avoid them due to their frosty nature.

⚜️ Training Score: 10
      ⚜️ Victory/Death: Mauled to death by Caitlin, they spat on the district twelves feet and cursed them out.

⚜️ "I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today" ⚜️

Carys' Relations
"I’m not saying I hate you, what I’m saying is that you are literally the Monday of my life"
β˜’ - negative || ☐ - neutral || β˜‘ - positive || β™₯ - lover || β™‘ - crush || β™’ - friend || β™› - best friend || βš” - nemesis

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexte
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ•ŠοΈ "Words are from the lips, actions are from the heart." πŸ•ŠοΈ

Postby Zyn » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:14 am

πŸ•ŠοΈ Aegeus Kim πŸ•ŠοΈ
the quiet one
"Sometimes our actions are much more meaningful than words. A hug can sometimes express more than our words will ever express."
ImageImage

πŸ•ŠοΈ Name: "Aegeus Kim" Aegeus Kim
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Gender: Male
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Sexuality: ".... Sorry I'm not interested." Demisexual-Demiromantic
      πŸ•ŠοΈ District: "Coal District" 12
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Age: ".... Seventeen" 17
      xx

πŸ•ŠοΈ Appearance: Standing at 5'11" he is the same height as his mother in her hay day and has a similar muscular and toned body. Unlike his mother he isn't covered in scars but he does have several piercings. His fluffy black hair and red eyes are the same color as his moms. Despite being so similar his skin tone is much lighter in tone than hers and he takes after his father in that respect. His expression to many seems a tad bit worried, though it is less on purpose and more because that is his resting expression.
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Personality: Quiet and unassuming he like the complete opposite of his mother. While Pycnantha is silly and casual and has a legion of puns at her disposal Aegeus is very quiet. He rarely speaks and when he does he tries his best to use as few words as possible. It is his philosophy that actions speak louder than words and he wants his actions to be very loud. His more stoic personality allows for even the less vocal of individuals to be heard and doesn't shy away from making sure everyone is heard. A hypocritical idea since he will allow others to speak over him.
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Crush: He doesn't have one at the moment.

πŸ•ŠοΈ Alliance: "..... I want one" He is aiming to find one, though if it actually pans out is unknown.
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Reaped or volunteered: "Reaped" He was reaped, sadly his district partner is Caitlin. While he wasn't initially aware of her real self he definitely was horrified later on.
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Parade outfit: "......" [url]XxX[/url]
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Interview angle: "......" He was very quiet, answering the questions in as few words as possible.

πŸ•ŠοΈ Alignment: Neutral Good
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Weapon of choice: "I don't have one" A nessicary lie, he is actually pretty handy with the bola.
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Fatal flaw: "..... I shouldn't answer" His sheer will power, in some ways this could be a good thing since he has the will power to defy death for a little bit. However in the long run it is a fatal flaw, he does die in the end.

πŸ•ŠοΈ Training Score: 8
      πŸ•ŠοΈ Victory/Death: Mauled horrifically by Caitlin, however he defied death and managed to get to the Career Camp in order to warn them of her. He died very shortly after warning them.

πŸ•ŠοΈ "A promise is a cloud; fulfillment is rain." πŸ•ŠοΈ

Aegeus' Relations
"You do not write your life with words. . . You write it with actions. What you think is not important. It is only important what you do."
β˜’ - negative || ☐ - neutral || β˜‘ - positive || β™₯ - lover || β™‘ - crush || β™’ - friend || β™› - best friend || βš” - nemesis

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ 17th Hunger Games

Postby Zyn » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:28 am

Name || Age || Gender || District || Weapon of Choice || Score || Dead or Alive || Form
Kliment Vitalis || Fifteen || Male || Eight || Needles None || 5 || Dead || XxX

Last edited by Zyn on Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’“ "The question is not how to get cured, but how to live." πŸ’“

Postby Zyn » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:28 am

πŸ’“ Kliment Vitalis πŸ’“
the healer
"Peace brings with it so many positive emotions that it is worth aiming for in all circumstances."
ImageImage

πŸ’“ Name: "My name is Kliment Vitalis, it is nice to meet you" Kliment
      πŸ’“ Gender: Male
      πŸ’“ Sexuality: "I'm sorry I am not comfortable answering this" Demisexual Panromantic
      πŸ’“ District: "District Eight, Jasper was our first victor. I hope I make him proud" 8
      πŸ’“ Age: "Fifteen" 15
      xx

πŸ’“ Appearance: Standing at 5'3" Kliment isn't the tallest guy around and is a bit shorter than the average female of his district. In terms of build he is quite small and twig like. The biggest thing other than height that sets him apart from other males his age is his tiny frame, in fact some might even say that he is very fragile looking. He has a rich caramel tan with an olive undertone and his warm russet eyes and dark brown hair.
      πŸ’“ Personality: Kliment is a quiet young man with a calming demeanor about him. Instead of using his words to convey his thoughts he tends to instead use his actions, for example hugging someone to show he loves them. Or healing someone he cares about. When he does speak his words are carefully chosen to have the best effect. This a trait that comes in handy for the young healer and he is often told that his bedside manners are one of the best around. Not that there are a lot of healers around. He is quite jaded and while he loves the people of his district he doesn't trust them or view them as innocent. Most likely this was brought upon by his previous experiences with Peacekeepers and so he can't help but view every human a potential threat. It is due to this paranoia that his able to make the tough choices when it is required of him. That being said he is kind and gentle man in general and is well loved in the village.
      πŸ’“ Crush: None at the moment

πŸ’“ Alliance: "I don't really trust anyone" He never intended on joining forces with other tributes, his lack of trust would have gotten in the way.
      πŸ’“ Reaped or volunteered: "I was reaped" Reaped
      πŸ’“ Parade outfit: "It was nice I guess" The stylists went all out with all kinds of accessories and flashy clothes. The main color scheme was red but there were plenty of other colors in there. They even gave him a blue wig. If they could have forced him to wear that wig in the arena they would have.
      πŸ’“ Interview angle: "I tried my best" Quiet and polite he tried to share some of his knowledge of healing with the interviewer.

πŸ’“ Alignment: Lawful Good
      πŸ’“ Weapon of choice: "I don't really have any training with weapons. Maybe a needle?" If someone could poke a person to death with needles then he would win hands down, however it is very impractical.
      πŸ’“ Fatal flaw: "Can I skip this one? Sorry" Between his small size, his lack of training with any kind of weapon and his overall distrust of other people he had many flaws. However which ever one is his fatal flaw is unknown.

πŸ’“ Training Score: 5
      πŸ’“ Victory/Death: Horrifically mauled by Titus and left to die. Thankfully Icarus found him and was able to give him the mercy that Titus refused to.

πŸ’“ "Change, like healing, takes time." πŸ’“

Kliment's Relations
"The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it..."

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Last edited by Zyn on Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ 18th Hunger Games

Postby Zyn » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:30 am

Reinhold Scovgaard || Eighteen || Male || Two || Twin Swords || 11 || Dead || XxX

Last edited by Zyn on Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βš” "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." βš”

Postby Zyn » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:32 am

βš” Reinhold Scovgaard βš”
the hands of mercy
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."

xx
      βš” Name: "Reinhold Scovgaard, Altaira is my twin" Reinhold Scovgaard. His name translates to "clever in council."
      βš” Gender: Male
      βš” Sexuality: "..... No" Demisexual, though he leans more towards guys
      βš” District: "Two" 2
      βš” Age: "Eighteen" 18
      xx

βš” Appearance: Standing at 6'4" he is tall and lanky. His slim athletic build is very reminiscent of his twin sisters. His brown hair is always swept back now that is has been shortened in an effort to avoid confusion. His slightly darker brows tend to be slightly furrowed which leads to him looking either slightly worried or irritated. Piercing blue eyes are the biggest giveaway between the twins, while his sisters are warm, his gaze is a bit aloof and cold.
      βš” Personality: Stand offish and kind of aloof he is the quieter of the twins. His emotions rarely show on his face unless he is in deep distress. From a few steps back he just seems like your average introverted shy kid however when you take a closer look he is just as twisted as his sister. Reinhold is a healer and tends to the wounded, he heals those who can be healed. However for the mortally wounded or emotionally despondent, those who are past saving, Reinhold finds a different way of saving them. Unfortunately he isn't very good and judging when someone can recover. So when possible don't allow him to see your suffering, you won't like what happens next.
      βš” Crush: Lucius

βš” Alliance: "Careers" He planned on joining the Career Alliance along side his twin sister Altaira. He had no intentions of breaking up the age old tradition.
      βš” Reaped or volunteered: "Volunteered" Like almost every Career before him, he volunteered
      βš” Parade outfit: "It was okay" [url]XxX[/url]
      βš” Interview angle: "...." He barely spoke, only giving what was absulutly necessary.

βš” Alignment: Lawful Evil
      βš” Weapon of choice: "Twin Swords" Much like his twin sister he wields twin swords, when comparing the two it has been said that Altaira packs a bit more of a punch than Reinhold does while Reinhold is ever so slightly more graceful. However it is very hard to tell the two apart even when they are fighting. They tend to be in sync more often than they are not.
      βš” Fatal flaw: "...." Probably his fierce loyalty, there isn't anything he wouldn't do for those he cares about.

βš” Training Score: 11
      βš” Victory/Death: Died from his wounds inflicted by the mutts he fought in order to keep Himaya safe. Lucius died by his side.

βš” "What is left when honor is lost?" βš”

Reinhold's Relations
"People seldom refuse help, if one offers it in the right way."

Altaira - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Lucius - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Coral - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Wilmina - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ 19th Hunger Games

Postby Zyn » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:40 am

Valesska Shepherd || Seventeen || Gender Fluid || One || The Saber || 10|| Dead || XxX

Last edited by Zyn on Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌘ "Science is a beautiful gift to humanity." ⌘

Postby Zyn » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:55 am

⌘ Valesska Shepherd ⌘
the genius
"Every brilliant experiment, like every great work of art, starts with an act of imagination."
xx
ImageImage

⌘ Name: "The names Valesska Shepherd! You can call me Val if you want, sometimes people say that thats easier than my name! OH! Its very nice to meet you!" Valesska Shepherd
      ⌘ Gender: Non-Binary, they prefer they/them pronouns but aren't upset by the use of the other pronouns
      ⌘ Sexuality: "I prefer to get to people first, can't know if you'll meld well with something if you aren't they friend first! Demisexual-Demiromantic
      ⌘ District: "District One!! You know I believe that Letitia was the real founder of the Careers and she was from District One... What you don't agree? But she was the first of the Careers who volunteered and she started the tradition of giving mercy to fatally injured tribute! Hmmm... Okay agree to disagree!!" 1
      ⌘ Age: "I am seventeen! Can you believe it!" 17
      xx

⌘ Appearance: Standing at 5'10" they are surprisingly curvy given their more pear like figure. Their skin is a lovely rosy tan that compliments their russet brown eyes perfectly. Long dark brown hair falls to about their butt. Due to personal preference they have dreads and almost always have their hair in and half up do. The portion pulled up and away from their face is always in a large bun. A slightly more feminine hairstyle but they love their hair too much and like to think that the ancient Ostmen would approve of their long locks. A pair of glasses sits on the bridge of their nose, without them they are basically blind.
      ⌘ Personality: A certified genius Valesska is very smart. They take education very seriously and are working on four different specialties in between training in the academy. Their specialties are Geology, Anthropology(forensic), and Biology(genetics and environment) and they want to learn more. Morality wise Valesska will always tend towards saving lives as opposed to taking them. If they have a choice they would rather take the more peaceful route even if it happens to be the harder or longer route. Because of this they tend to be fairly chill and upbeat all times, when they does snap it is for good reason and it doesn't happen very often. Valesska is a very excitable individual and adores talking on end about their studies. Nothing riles them up more than talking about inventions and studies, it is why they get along so well with Licaria. They are very protective of their family aka their allies or team. Despite their carefree attitude and they will ignore their own needs in favor of the needs of his team.
      ⌘ Crush: They might have had a crush on Licaria but even they aren't sure of this

⌘ Alliance: "The Careers! Me and Licaria plan on following the tradition of joining the Career Alliance! I can't wait to make friends!" The Career Alliance
      ⌘ Reaped or volunteered: "I am proud to say that I volunteered! I hope to make Amber Soare proud! I am lucky to say that she is my mentor" Volunteered just like almost all the Careers before her
      ⌘ Parade outfit: "My heart was so full! We wore gems of all kinds and I just wanted to stare at them forever! Licaria looked stunning, I didn't actually see myself but I hope I looked as good as her!" Twinning with their district partner they were dressed like an archaeologist's elaborate gem display. Jewels cascaded down from their shoulders, rubies, diamonds and sapphires to name a few.
      ⌘ Interview angle: "I acted like myself, I don't really know how to be anyone else." Cheerful and bright they chattered away while only vaguely keeping on track with the questions.

⌘ Alignment: Lawful Evil
      ⌘ Weapon of choice: "The saber, I tried to use the rapier like Letitia but I am not as graceful as she is. The saber is just as good though!" The saber
      ⌘ Fatal flaw: "OH! I am not supposed to answer this!" x

⌘ Training Score: 10
      ⌘ Victory/Death: The last two they faced Licaria in one final honorable battle. There were several times where they almost won but Licaria landed the final blow. They died with Licaria by their side and a grin and a laugh on their lips. They are very proud of their district partner.

⌘ "Everything is theoretically impossible until it is done." ⌘

Valesska's Relations
"Science is not only a disciple of reason but also one of romance and passion."

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ•ŠοΈ - WIP

Postby Zyn » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 am

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

xxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
xxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
ImageImageImage
πŸ•ŠοΈ B A S I C S πŸ•ŠοΈ
πŸ•ŠοΈ Name: X
πŸ•ŠοΈ Nickname: X
πŸ•ŠοΈ Role: Healer???
πŸ•ŠοΈ Age: X
πŸ•ŠοΈ Gender: Male
πŸ•ŠοΈ Sexuality: Demisexual-Homoromanticxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
πŸ•ŠοΈ Face Claim: Gavin Leatherwood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
πŸ•ŠοΈ L O O K S πŸ•ŠοΈ
πŸ•ŠοΈ Hair Color: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
πŸ•ŠοΈ Hair Style: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

πŸ•ŠοΈ Eye Color: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

πŸ•ŠοΈ Skin Color: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
πŸ•ŠοΈ Build: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
πŸ•ŠοΈ Height: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
πŸ•ŠοΈ Weight: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
πŸ•ŠοΈ The Wardrobe: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

πŸ•ŠοΈ Defining Features: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImageImage

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
πŸ•ŠοΈ I N S I D E πŸ•ŠοΈ
πŸ•ŠοΈ Personality: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

πŸ•ŠοΈ Plus traits: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

πŸ•ŠοΈ Negative traits: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

πŸ•ŠοΈ T H ExxB A C K S T O R Y πŸ•ŠοΈ
πŸ•ŠοΈ History: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

πŸ•ŠοΈ Theme Song: Paralyzed by NF & Lovely by Billie Eilish ft Khalid
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImagexxImage
πŸ•ŠοΈ S T A T S πŸ•ŠοΈ
Strength: ●●●○○xxxxxSpeed: ●●●●○
Dexterity: ●●●●○xxxxStealth: ●●○○○
Constitution: ●●○○○xxHunting: ●○○○○
Wisdom: ●●●●○xxxxxxCombat: ●●●●○
Intelligence: ●●●○○xxMaterialistic: ●●●●●
Charisma: ●●●●○xxxxTactician: ●●●●●

πŸ•ŠοΈ S K I L L S πŸ•ŠοΈ
πŸ•ŠοΈ Skills: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

πŸ•ŠοΈ Weakness: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

πŸ•ŠοΈ Weapon of Choice: He is actually quite skilled with the bow

Name's Relations
"You really like looking at my face, don't you? I have no idea what you find so interesting."
β˜‘ - positive || ☐ - neutral || β˜’ - negative || β™₯ - lover || β™‘ - crush || β™’ - friend || β™› - best friend || βš” - nemesis

The Peeps
"No matter how hard you look, you won't see what I'm scheming."

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext.

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

Last edited by Zyn on Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me