characters of bell ━ ☆ ━

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ littleweasel

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:32 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────
standing on the cliff face, highest fall you'll ever grace
it scares me half to death

xxxlittle, littlepaw, littleweasel ▸ 27 moons ▸ she-cat ▸ warrior ▸ wants to be a queen
xxxbisexual ▸ no current romantic interest ▸ no mate ▸ no kits

xxxlittleweasel is nothing less than that, a little weasel. she's described as conniving and
xxxdevious, always wanting to know everyone's business at all times. due to that, she is a very xxxcurious cat, and most cats despise that she has a tendency to get into trouble. she has quite
xxxthe capability of harshness, but doesn't act much on it unless she believes the other deserves
xxxit. if she gets upset at another however, she can get very violent and mostly knows how to
xxxcontrol it. but she cannot control her temper around certain cats and stays away from them if
xxxshe can.

xxxshe was born as a runt to rogues who'd chosen to abandon her near a river, and thankfully
xxxshe'd been adopted by her aunt, lilac. she was unaware of her real parents until her adoptive
xxxmother's dying breath, staying with her until lilac was gone. moons later as she wandered,
xxxshe'd found her biological family. her siblings hadn't even known of her, and her parents
xxxwanted nothing to do with her still. she'd nearly lost her temper with them. she had joined
xxxthe clan a few moons after, and she still gets a few looks for being born out of the clan.

xxxparents - marble & dodge ▸ siblings - straw, snow, puddle ▸ adoptive mother - lilac

xxxtheme song - icarus by bastille
───────────────────────────────────────────
look out to the future, but it tells you nothing
so take another breath

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ webcloud

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:34 am

i'll give you everything i have
i'll teach you everything i know

xxxstripes, webcloud ▸ 48 moons ▸ tom ▸ warrior ▸ content as a warrior
xxxheterosexual ▸ no current romantic interest ▸ deceased mate ▸ one deceased kit

xxxwebcloud is one of the first cats to go to if you need advice, and he always gives the best
xxxadvice. he is nearly always kind to everyone around, tending to be incredibly caring and prote
xxxctive over most of the clan. he has his moments of being sensitive, but doesn't like to show it
xxxall that much. if anyone does somehow manage to get on his bad side, they don't usually stay
xxxon it for very long. he cannot hold a grudge for anything, even if the thing done to him was so
xxxhorrible. he makes a great mentor, he is usually very patient with most, until someone brings
xxxup that a few cats don't like him for being a former kittypet.

xxxhe was born into the kittypet life, having only stayed with his family, even though he had
xxxdespised it. his sister had passed from accidentally being smothered by their mother a day
xxxafter they were born, due to them being his mother's first and last litter of kits. he stayed
xxxwith his parents, eventually meeting a loner named persephone. it didn't take long for them
xxxto fall in love, and she was expecting his kits. his mate fell ill as she was carrying them, and
xxxhad passed away kitting. the one kit that had survived was alive for only a moment, leaving
xxxhim alone now. he'd left entirely, beginning to wander until finding the clan and joining.

xxxparents - renee & toadsister - mittens

xxxtheme song - light by sleeping at last
i promise i'll do better
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ aldrich

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:23 pm

[removed]
i am walking the tightrope
i am walking it for you

xxxaldrich ▸ 96 moons ▸ male ▸ leader ▸ wants to be an elder
xxxbisexual ▸ no current romantic interest ▸ deceased mate ▸ one living pup

xxxaldrich tends to be incredibly serious and stern when leading the group, but he is mostly
xxxcalm and collected. he is very wise and refuses to fight when there is another option, usually
xxxpreferring to take the route with the least injuries for his group. he has made a fantastic lea
xxxder but he knows that his time is coming up, and he hopes that his second-in-command will
xxxbe up to the task.

xxxhe was born to a couple of wolves without a pack, and they hadn't done well, nearly starv
xxxing more times than he could count, and his brother had gone that same way. it didn't take lo
xxxng for his parents to pass as well, and he'd left. wandering around, he eventually came upon
xxxanother wolf named akela. after some time, they were mates and were expecting their first
xxxlitter. while she was carrying, she fell ill and they traveled for some sort of help. any help r
xxxeally. but they'd found none. time passed, and she had the pups, both akela and one pup we
xxxre growing weak, and it wasn't long before they died. he took the last pup and left, having t
xxxo resort to creating his own group for others like him, with no help and no place to go.

xxxparents - efim & annasiblings - dmitripups - nomad, tiva

xxxtheme song - tightrope by the score
i am living on high hopes
now they're crashing through

ignore this
Last edited by believe-hwu on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ nomad

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:48 pm

he said, "one day you'll leave this world behind
so live a life you will remember"

xxxnomad ▸ 47 moons ▸ male ▸ fighter ▸ content with rank
xxxbisexual ▸ no current romantic interest ▸ no mate ▸ no pups that he knows of

xxxnomad is very nearly nothing like his father, apart from a few similarities. unlike aldrich,
xxxhe is a huge flirt and will take any chance he can get to lighten the mood or simply to have a
xxxbit of fun. he knows he has responsibilities, and mostly doesn't deal with them, preferring to
xxxlive life to the fullest. when needed, he will calm down a bit and get serious even though he
xxxdoesn't like to. much unlike his father, he also has plenty of flings, and it's a wonder that no
xxxne of them had gotten upset with him, or had pups. that he knows of at least.

xxxhe was born to a couple of wolves, along with his brother. it didn't take long for both his m
xxxother and brother to pass, leaving himself to be raised by his father. within time, the group h
xxxad formed and he was taken in by another mother until he could eat prey. as the leader's son
xxxhe was expected to do well, but the only thing he was good at was charming others and batt
xxxle. with anything else, he does horribly, and so he doesn't do it. due to his flirtatious nature,
xxxhe has had plenty of flings in the past and still continuing. so far, none of it has backfired for
xxxnow at least.

xxxparents - akela & aldrich ▸ siblings - tivaother - n/a

xxxtheme song - the nights by avicii
my father told me when i was just a child
these are the nights that never die

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ talise

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:37 pm

[removed]
because i can still remember when you were afraid of the dark
and i told you to come

xxxtalise ▸ 32 moons ▸ female ▸ mother ▸ wants to be runner
xxxheterosexual ▸ no current romantic interest ▸ deceased mate ▸ heavily expecting 5 pups

xxxtalise isn't exactly known for opening up and telling her feelings, quite the opposite in fact
xxxand tends to be very quiet. she is incredibly polite to anyone and everyone she meets, but she
xxxdoesn't really get too close to anyone. she keeps everyone at a distance, as she knows well th
xxxat it hurts to lose someone you love. but if you do see her and she doesn't notice you, she ten
xxxds to space out, but she does become quite formal. she goes silent and doesn't answer if anyo
xxxne about her life before joining the group. she assumes that nearly everyone could piece it, c
xxxonsidering how she acts around most of them.

xxxshe was born near a farmer's field, and she had grown up there, having lost her father not
xxxlong after being able to eat prey. with time, she'd met another named nayru, eventually beco
xxxming his mate. it had taken some time for the couple to be expecting a litter, and when they
xxxhad finally realized, her mate had gotten caught in a trap. she'd found him a few days later,
xxxand he was already gone. she had no choice but to leave if she had any hope for her pups, e
xxxventually finding the group. she's stayed for two moons now, and she'll be having the litter a
xxxny day now.

xxxparents - marsh & taffysiblings - bark, whine ▸ other - expecting 5 pups, all open

xxxtheme song - dizzy on the comedown by turnover
and you followed where i asked you to go

ignore
Last edited by believe-hwu on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ artemis

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:09 am

i'm a name that you'll remember
i am more than just a thrill

xxxartemis ▸ 28 moons ▸ female ▸ runner ▸ secretly wants mother
xxxbisexual ▸ no current romantic interest ▸ no mate ▸ no pups

xxxartemis is more often than not, incredibly stern and serious, but she's very patient even as
xxxa few would think she has a short temper. she likes to keep busy, so she's easily found in the t
xxxerritory, hunting. she tends to be incredibly oblivious to anyone who has feelings for her, even
xxxif her siblings know about it. despite wearing a tough outer shell, she has a huge soft spot for
xxxpups and kits, simply finding them to be so cute. not that she's expressed that part to anyone
xxxjust yet, of course. maybe one day, she could have a litter of pups herself. but first, she'd like
xxxto find another to open her heart for.

xxxunsurprisingly, she was born into the group with her parents, nip and cloud. she'd been the
xxxonly living pup of the litter consisting of two. unknown to her, her parents had taken in some
xxxabandoned pups. they were never treated any different, but they became her adoptive siblin
xxxgs. now, she has no clue that any of her siblings were even adopted, and neither does any of
xxxher siblings.

xxxparents - nip & cloudsiblings - ice, snow ▸ other - open adoptive siblings

xxxtheme song - glory by the score
i am gonna be the greatest ever, now
watch out, i'm a force that you will fear

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ mudfern

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:27 pm

──────────────────────────
mud, mudpaw, mudfern ▸ 28 moons ▸
warrior ▸ molly ▸ mate/crush; open
▸ main traits; flirty, playful, curious,
hardworking ▸ voice; liza koshy ▸
song; my oh my ▸ scent; cinnamon &
faint birch ▸ family; all unknown ▸
kits; n/a ▸ mentor; badgertongue
▸ apprentice; n/a ▸ other; n/a

────────────────────────────────────────
she was left abandoned in the clan territory, never finding out who her family was. when the clan had found her, she couldn't remember anything. she renamed herself mud, then changed it for the clan, before pushing herself to be a great apprentice for her mentor. he was a strict mentor, but a good one, and she became a warrior in no time. although her personality had suddenly changed from quiet and obedient to playful and sly when her now former mentor had passed away. no one knows why this change had happened. mudfern is one of the few cats that wouldn't want to settle down with anyone yet, preferring to mess around instead. she would like to do so eventually, just with someone she can have fun with.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ archstar

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:52 pm

archkit, archpaw, archpond, archstar ▸ 48
moons ▸ leader ▸ molly ▸ mate/crush;
open ▸ main traits; hardworking, serious,
stern, organized ▸ voice; chyler leigh ▸
song; stronger by the score ▸ scent; rose
& myrrh ▸ family; all deceased ▸ mentor;
thistlestorm ▸ apprentice; open ▸
other; has short claws

she was born into the clan, being the only surviving kit in her litter, and so she was doted on very much. she didn't like it too much, she'd thought they were nearly smothering her, metaphorically of course. her parents had even tried to prevent her becoming an apprentice when she was old enough, asking the leader to delay it multiple times. she was seven moons old by the time she actually started her training, and she avoided her parents every chance she got. a moon after becoming a warrior, her parents had fell ill with greencough and blamed her for it all. so she only worked harder for her clan, trying to prove that she wasn't what they'd said, and it wasn't long until she was chosen as the deputy, surprising her most of all. but she's done quite well as the leader now, surpassing most everyone's first expectations of her.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ stormwillow

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:48 pm

stormkit, stormpaw, stormwillow ▸ 36
moons ▸ deputy ▸ molly ▸ mate/crush;
open ▸ main traits; hardworking, patient,
kind, organized ▸ voice; camilla luddington
▸ song; helpless by phillipa soo ▸ scent;
roses & thyme ▸ family; unknown/open
▸ mentor; thistlestorm ▸ apprentice;
open ▸ other; in rippleclan

truly, she was born outside of the clan by a former clan cat named mudfern. her mother had wanted no part of the clans anymore, but she knew that the kits would be better taken care of there, especially after one of her brothers was accidentally smothered by their mother. she was taken in by another queen, having never been told that she was basically adopted, but she knew something was different. she only found out that she was abandoned as a kit from some chatty elders that were long gone by now. she grew up well, and eventually became the deputy of the clan. she still isn't sure who her family is, but hopes to find out some day.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ swifthawk

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:18 pm

swiftkit, swiftpaw, swifthawk ▸ 36 moons
▸ warrior ▸ tom ▸ mate/crush; open ▸
main traits; bubbly, enthusiastic, playful,
kind, organized ▸ voice; t. r. knight ▸
song; livin' right by the score ▸ scent;
juniper & thyme ▸ family; unknown/open
▸ mentor; littlebreath ▸ apprentice;
open ▸ other; in sageclan

he was born outside of the clan by a former clan cat named mudfern. his mother had wanted no part of the clans anymore, but she knew that the kits would be better taken care of there, especially after his brother was accidentally smothered by their mother. he was taken in by another queen, although he could tell there was a bit of a difference in how she treated him from his supposed siblings. and so, he wanted to talk to her about it, only finding out that his mother had apparently left him. he wasn't particularly close to anyone after that, making friends with everyone but always keeping them distant. he has no clue that his sister is in the opposite clan, as he'd rather just ignore that situation.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me