broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:55 pm

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan med cat (libra)

Postby broken* » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:31 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❀ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
because of her odd look, this molly tends to have a resting grumpy face.
She always looks annoyed or angry, when in reality she’s probably just deep in thought about something.
She has a very kind heart, and tends to give everyone a second chance.
Now don’t expect her to give you a third or more, because she believes If you fool her twice that’s all you get.
She won’t let anyone walk on her or her apprentice like a doormat.
She really doesn’t get mad, she’s a total peacemaker and when cats have disagreements about things
they come to her for advice on how to solve them.
however she knows how to stand up for herself or others and hates injustice so she will speak her mind if she feels she must.

name songbird
n.n. bird
age 36 moons
gender molly
sexuality pansexual
date of birth leaf-fall
rank medicine cat
fur short but fluffy
coloration pure white
body delicate & petite
eyes 1 blue, 1 amber
scent herbs & dust
likes facts, logic, balance,
harmony, fairness
dislikes rushed decisions,
being wrong, rudeness, lies
fears making the wrong
decision/choice

crush open
mate forbidden
kits forbidden
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by broken* on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan apprentice (virgo)

Postby broken* » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:36 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✱ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
vv sweet, soft spoken boy
He’s very reserved, quiet, and soft spoken. He is the type to sit beside you in silence for hours and
would be totally comfortable and content to not say a word in that time. He’s not a big conversationalist
at all, and when called upon to speak tends to say as little as possible, for he hates being the center of attention.
Poor little bb has seen everyone he loved die in front of him. His mother caught greencough when he was
still a kit, his father was killed in battle with swamp clan, and his two siblings were ambushed by swamp
clan cats and killed. He’s been through a lot of heartbreak and grief.

name oakley
n.n. oaks
age 12 moons
gender tom
sexuality bicurious
date of birth xxx
rank apprentice
fur short & soft
coloration gray
body lanky
eyes pale green
scent xxx
likes being helpful,
being part of a team
dislikes large crowds,
careless behavior,
feeling unprepared
fears his personal
imperfections
being revealed

crush open
mate too young
kits too young
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan queen (gemini)

Postby broken* » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:42 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♚ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
her mate died in battle w/ swampclan; she didnt love him so she doesnt really miss him,
which she feels guilty about. it was pretty much a low-key arranged mateship by her parents & his
parents since they were both purebloods.

Known for her high levels of sass and incredible feistiness, she is a hot blooded she cat who is the
type to speak her mind when she has something to say. She wears her heart on her sleeve at all times
not seeing the point in trying to hide it. She is a very confident creature who was known as an adrenaline
junkie in her younger days, always getting into trouble. She hated having to settle down with a mate,
because it took away the thing she craved more than anything; freedom.

name aspen seer
n.n. aspen
age 23 moons
gender molly
sexuality pansexual
date of birth greenleaf
rank warrior queen
fur short & thick
coloration tortie/calico
(black, orange, white)
body xxx
eyes bright green
scent xxx
likes xxx
dislikes xxx
fears xxx

crush open
mate leaf sook
kits pregnant
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

western rider

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:23 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ★ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
gypsy is an intensely passionate person, who tends to allow her emotions to rule her; she spent so long hiding them
from the world that she sees it as a strength to show them now. she is very assertive & likes things to be her way,
although she's getting better at listening to differing viewpoints on things. gypsy likes to have fun, & can be
seen living life to the fullest in every way she possibly can, trying to make up for lost time. she's a loyal friend,
but she enjoys teasing the people she cares about & making little jokes about things.

the adopted daughter of thomas & jane westbrook, gypsy was in the foster care system from the age of 1 year
until she was 14 years old. her biological mother was into a lot of bad things, & didnt even realize she was
pregnant until it was nearly her due date, let alone knew who the father was. she tried being a 'mother' for
a bit, but she was taken away by the state on her first birthday. she didnt have much luck with her first few
foster homes, & after that she turned into a true piece of work. defiant to her core, rebellious & mean, she
broke every rule she was given, & even got herself arrested a few times for breaking the actual law. no foster
parents wanted her by the time she was 11 she was so bad, & she was stuck in group homes for 3 years. until
the westbrooks took her in. they were unable to conceive their own children & had been looking into adoption
for awhile when they caught wind of gypsy. they were up for the challenge; they didnt just try to foster her no,
they adopted her before even meeting her. gypsy tried all of her normal tricks to get them to get rid of her like
all of the foster parents before had, but no luck; they wouldnt leave her, said she was stuck with a family for
life now. they honestly changed her life; even before the farmhouse was bought/rebuilt, her new parents had
a love of horses, & she fell in love with horses immediately.

name gypsy everly
westbrook
n.n. gyp, evie
age 23 y/o
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth nov 9 (scorpio)
riding style western
height 5'5"
weight 125 lbs
hair long & wavy, warm
brown w/ red highlights
skin light tan
body lean & fit
eyes baby blue
scent lilac & lilies
likes challenges, mysteries,
psychology, learning
dislikes mind games, deceit,
fearfulness, disloyalty
fears betrayal by someone
close to her/she trusts
horses billie & watch'er
discipline western
specialty barrel racing,
reigning, & cutting

crush open
r. status single
fc/vc miley cyrus
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gamer girl

Postby broken* » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:18 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ★ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
Bea is a true Scorpio, as she lives to experience life to the fullest & fully believes in expressing her emotions;
to her, feelings are strengths to be felt, not weaknesses to hide. Bea is an intensely loyal friend, definitely
the type of person you want on your side; if you tell her a secret, she'll keep it to her grave. Bea is known
for having a cool & calm behavior in person, but online is a different story; she is a passionate, assertive,
true fire-cracker who tends to yell in portuguese when she's frustrated.

Bea was born in the beautiful town of Canella, Brazil, to two very loving but incredibly poor citizens.
Her parents applied for USA Citizenship half a dozen times before they were approved when Bea was 10.
They moved to Orlando, Florida for their fresh start at the "American dream". the United States is where
Bea first experienced video games; they were far too poor for such things in Brazil, not even having cable
let alone an intricate gaming system. Bea spoke very little english & had a thick accent, & no one wanted
to be her friend, so video games soon became her release, her escape from the cruel world around her. it
started with desktop games on her computer, mainly things on STEAM, & then she started watching one of
the only youtubers at the time who posted his gaming experiences online, livestreaming style, & had a massive
following. it inspired her to do it as well, back when gaming for women was more looked down upon than
it is now. but she didnt care, & she never used a voice-changer or anything to hide who she was. she did
it for about 2 years before she "made it big" at age 12, & her 'career' took off from that point. she has since
expanded to console games, such as XBOX and Playstation, but her first love still is her console games. she
now has an international following, primarily in North/South America although it’s begun to spread to Europe.

name Beatriz Caldeira
n.n. Bea
gamertag LilViper
age 19
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth nov 12 (scorpio)
role gamer
height 5'1"
weight 110 lbs
hair short-shoulder bob,
brunette w/ caramel
highlights
skin warm tan
body petite & fit
eyes dark brown
scent cinnamon & vanilla
likes teasing, passions, truth,
facts, friendship, adventure
dislikes dishonesty, disrespect,
boring routine, waiting
fears betrayal by someone
close to them/trusted
insecurity humiliation
other she speaks fluent
English, Spanish,
& Portuguese,

crush open
r.status single
fc/vc isabela moner
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

english rider

Postby broken* » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:44 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✾ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
just like any true capricorn, he is a relatively traditional person who sees value in hardwork, taking time, & being
responsible. frankie could easily be descriped as a master of self control, & he prides himself on his ability to
make realistic plans. he would be a good leader, as he listens to others & takes their opinions to heart, but he
keeps to himself more often than not. he's not anti-social or introverted, he just doesnt go out of his way to be
in the presence of others. frankie learns from his mistakes, & will continue to work on improving himself until
the day he dies.

frankie comes from a working class family, who have been poor since they immigrated to the united states from
italy before frankie was born. when he was younger, his parents always said they were horse poor, as they had
brought their little mare w/ them & she was lived on by her filly when she passed. frankie always loved the
horse, but his parents horses were trained in western, & he just couldnt find himself enjoying it like he wanted.
however, there were several english trainer at the stable where his parents horse was boarded at, & he managed
to get a job working at the stable w/o pay in return for free lessons from a trainer. thats when he really got the
"horse bug", & continued training for years. during his high school years, he worked three jobs to save up for his
own first horse, & he bought gram as a barely-green-broke yearling. frankie is fluent in both english & italian,
& taught gram primarily in italian, so most of his commands will be unfamiliar to most riders.

name rancesco romano
n.n. frankie
age 26 y/o
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth jan 5th
(capricorn)
riding style english
height 6'3'"
weight 215 lbs
hair straight, shaggy,
dark black-brown
skin olive / tan
body lean & fit
eyes black brown
scent cinnamon & vanilla
likes improvement, practical
thinking, responsibility
dislikes laziness, PDA,
foolishness, gossip
fears failing & never
achieving his dreams
horses gram
specialty cross country

crush open
r. status single
fc/vc tyler blackburn
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: form templete

Postby broken* » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:35 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ღ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
keres never seems on edge, always appearing to be cool, calm, & collected in any situation. this is mainly because
she has gotten so used to freaky things & random voices that nothing jump scares her anymore. she has
several “friend” spirits that tend to follow her around wherever she goes & have proven quite helpful in
the past in gaining information from the other side; lilith is a 7 y/o girl who accidentally drowned, robert
is an 81 y/o man who had a heart attack, & maria is a 25 y/o immigrant who died from a hate crime. all
three spirits have attached to her for one reason or another.

her mother was aware of her unborn child’s abilities before she gave birth, having seen a glimpse of keres’
future in her crystal ball. because of this, she picked her daughters name very carefully, each word having
a meaning that related to the girls destiny. her first name, keres, was the Greek goddess of violent deaths.
her middle name, styx, was the Greek goddess who guarded the river that separated the underworld from
the living world. and her last name of course would be the same as her mother; erebus, who was the Greek
god of darkness whose mist surrounds the underworld. her mother had a friend who was a powerful witch,
& made keres a special necklace to keep her safe. it consists of an eternally burning bag of incense & several
crystals, all of which keep her body from being spiritually taken over (ie possessed) by the beings with whom
she communicates.

keres powers aren’t not really something that she can turn off. even when she focuses enough to have them
filled, it’s still like a constant static, like a radio station that is trying to play but just out of signal reach. due
to this, she suffers from acute migraines at least once a week, which can be bad enough to knock her unconscious.
typically that only happens if she has been fighting her abilities or trying to block out any certain spirit that is
fighting to be heard. when an intensely powerful spirit wants to communicate with her, it can cause her to faint,
so that she interacts with it in a vision or dream like state.

she got her college degrees online, wanting to do more with her life than just be cooped up in a small shack in
the bayou, but still refused to leave her mother’s side & worked alongside her as a medium for awhile. the day
she turned 18 she received a letter from the wipe-outs to visit them in New York about a job offer.
she’s been with them ever since.

name keres styx erebus
n.n. none
age 24 y/p
gender female
sexuality pansex. panrom.
date of birth march 3 (Pisces)
role whisperer
height 5’5”
weight 120 lbs
hair long & wavy,
dyed turquoise blue
skin very pale/fair
body lean, thin
eyes light hazel
scent incense, smoke
likes creativity, art,
helping, compassion
dislikes pressure, criticism,
restrictions, cruelty
fears never being loved
or accepted due to her
abnormalities
quirks always has her was
tilted like she’s listening to
something (because she is)
other has a masters degree
in spiritual psychology from
university of santa monica

crush open
r. status single
family amalia erebus (mom)
fc/vc halsey
themesong "im gonna show you
crazy" by bebe rexha
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

half dragon

Postby broken* » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:44 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♠ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
it is easy to say that pyrrhus is a highly intelligent man, one who thinks deeply about every situation he is placed in. he
sees life through a lens without prejudice, which makes him adapt at solving problems quickly. he views the world as
a place full of possibilities that just need to be reached out and taken. without mental stimulation, pyrrhus will find
himself getting bored quite quickly, so even in friendships he seeks those who can converse well. his biggest flaw is
his inability to trust others, which results in his unhealthy expression of emotions, or lack thereof. he tends to appear
cold or insensitive to those who dont know him, but with those he cares about, they see the burning fire underneath;
he is undyingly loyal to those few & would die for them in a heaertbeat.

when people first think of dragons, they think of these massive, scaley creatures with horns, claws, & sharp teeth
that blow fire. what many people are unaware of is that dragons are shapeshifters, with the ability to transform
into human form at their desire. thats how he was born. its extremely difficult for a dragon and a human to
produce offspring, but his mother, a simple farmgirl, fell in love with this mysterious traveler & lay with him.
somehow, several months later, pyrrhus was born. he never met his father but his mother spoke such wonderous
things about the man. he was always considered a lucky half-breed, for he didnt show any obvious external signs
of not being fully human, like animalistic ears or a tail. if you look very closely, however, you'll see that his teeth
are all sharp canines, & his fingernails are also sharp, more like claws than regular nails. plus of course there's his
ability to control and manipulate fire whenever he pleases.

name pyrrhus drake
n.n. pyre
age 25 y/o
gender male
species half-dragon
sexuality pansexual
date of birth jan 29 (aquarius)
rank rebel leader
height 6'7"
weight 242 lbs
hair long bob, straight,
blood red fades lighter
skin very pale
body tall & lean, but
fit & muscular
eyes bright green
scent charcoal, ash
likes diversity, loyalty, privacy,
being successful, organizing
& directing others/projects
dislikes being denied freedom,
routine/confinement,
egotistical people who brag,
waste in extravagance
fears he would rather die than
have his freedom taken
from him
power fire manipulation

crush open
r. status single
family none
f.c. ayato sakamaki
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:49 am, edited 8 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

earth princess

Postby broken* » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:56 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♠ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
practical and well-grounded, her mind does not wander from the task at hand, which made her an excellent future heir
to the throne. her dedication & determination have always been what she is looked up to for; her parents allowed her to be a
peacemaker for disgruntled citizens since she was 13, due to her skills calming situations. she is highly intelligent & is unwilling
to pretend to be just a 'dumb' woman; she used to hate people passing their eyes right over her, but now that she's begun plotting
secretly, she still finds it annoying but sees the value of it. she is incredibly stubborn & strong-willed, with a firm commitment
to her beliefs that is unwavering. she does not like sudden changes or unplanned/unexpected events. she is easily one of the most
reliable people you will ever meet; she will have your back no matter what, always there for the people she loves.

born to the king & queen of bycrest, as the firstborn & oldest sibling, she remembers their mother more than her 3 younger siblings
do. the twins were still so young when the queen grew sick, & no amount of doctors nor magic seemed to be able to heal her. now
the queen had had a very well-kept secret, something only her husband & oldest knew of, & that was the magic that ran in her
veins, which had been passed to both her oldest son & daughter. but she had kept her own abilities hidden from the world, in fear
of what was now happening coming to pass & causing her family danger. when the king died, unlike everyone else who just seemed
to mourn without wondering how, titi was not so easily swayed to crown her uncle as the new king. she knew how he hated magic,
& feared that her mother's greatest fears would come to pass if he became king; she was right. titi believes that her father's death
was no accident, that he was murdered by his brother in an attempt to get the throne, & while she does not openly rebel against
his rule as of yet, she is biding her time, seeking answers on her own, waiting to overthrow him.

name titania golding
n.n. tia, titi
age 26 y/o
gender female
species human
sexuality bisexual
date of birth may 3
(taurus)
rank oldest princess
height 5'9"
weight 146 lbs
hair long, wavy,