little winged storage ─── dnp

A place to store your roleplay character information.

what do you think of my coding? i'm personally fine with it.

it's great!
54%
it's fine.
29%
idk
11%
I don't like it
6%

Total votes : 35

Postby Catfrog » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:58 pm

current name cricketpaw future name cricketblaze gender tom-cat age nine moons
rank apprentice desired rank warrior

a spunky, energetic, proud, impulsive, persuasive, decisive, and a bit insensitive, although
it's rarely on purpose, cat. he's very social and confident, although it can sometimes get h
im into trouble. besides this, he has some careless tendencies, but he's very determined to
make up for it.

cricketpaw was born in the clan to two late warriors by the names of basilgaze and hootfe
ather. he was born with two siblings, only one of which lived to apprenticeship. his life has
been pretty normal history wise.

cricketpaw is an averagely sized brown tabby tom with thick fur, green eyes, and strong
hind legs.

mate none/too young crush open offspring none kin open other insert here
Last edited by Catfrog on Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ - !!! [ blackberrypaw ]

Postby Catfrog » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:27 pm

current name blackberrypaw future name blackberryleaf gender she-cat age ten moons
rank medicine cat apprentice desired rank full medicine cat

blackberrypaw is a small black she-cat with a bushy tail and short, but soft fur. the right
half of her face is heavily scarred, and she's missing her right eye and half of her right e
ar.

calm, quiet, timid, reserved, blackberrypaw is hardly a confident cat. she tends to over
think or assume what cats are thinking of her. however, she is a medicine cat by choice,
so it's something that she felt confident enough to step forward for. she doesn't pick up
on emotions or feelings from other cats very well, and tends to try to avoid talking to p
atients. if she's approached or spoken to she will talk to cats, and sometimes enjoys it,
but it is rather hard to become friends or connect with her because she feels like she's t
oo different from most cats in the clan, although she likely isn't. all of that besides, she
has a good memory and is an intelligent enough medicine cat apprentice, it's just other c
ats that she has trouble understanding.

blackberrypaw was born near the mountains, to two strange rogues. she doesn't rememb
er any of her kit life, so if she's asked about her scars she doesn't have much of an answe
r. for all she knows she could've gotten attacked by other cats or maimed by a small dog.
well, what matters is that she was found by horizonclan and was able to join at around t
wo moons old and be taken care of by a queen.

mate none/No crush none offspring none other

Last edited by Catfrog on Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:26 pm

current name spottedwing gender she-cat age fifty-one moons rank warrior

spottedwing is a large grey-brown spotted tabby with bright yellow eyes and a
few scars on her legs and sides.

irritable, sharp-tongued, sarcastic, loyal, impatient, and stubborn, spottedwing is a very...
angry.. cat. she's not bitter, just easily annoyed and quick to speak her mind about it. it's
a mystery how she managed to have a litter of kits with someone. spottedwing has a soft
spot, but it's very, very, small and extremely hard to find unless you're her kits or were her
mate. despite her personality, she shows a good amount of respect to high ranks, even if
they tick her off.

she has a very normal history. her mate passed away recently, though.

mate scorchfang crush none offspring has a few kits who'd be young warriors currently
kin open other n/a

Last edited by Catfrog on Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ vulture

Postby Catfrog » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:10 pm

┌─────────────────────────┐
current name vulturestar past names vulturewing gender male age fifty-one
moons rank leader

└─────────────────────────┘
Last edited by Catfrog on Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

e Aaaaaa

Postby Catfrog » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:58 pm

┌───────────────┐

current name sootbreeze gender she-cat age 22 moons
rank warrior desired rank content mate none crush no
ne offspring none

└───────────────┘
    ─────────────♚─────────────
    ─── energetic, caring, loyal, optimistic, childish at times, clumsy, oblivious
    sootbreeze is a caring cat, and will often put the needs of those she loves above her
    clan, but tries her best to give even more to her clan if she does end up putting a fri
    ends needs above her clan's. along with that, she's optimistic and energetic, sometim
    es an annoyance, but always oblivious to it. she enjoys battle training, and play fighti
    ng, but doesn't know what she'd do if she actually had to fight a cat. her favorite thing
    s to do usually include being with other cats, and she hates to be alone.

─── sootbreeze was born in a litter of three, with quite a few older siblings. h
    er parents were kind, caring cats, but not very good at raising kits despite their many
    litters. as a kit she spent most of her time playing with her siblings instead of any ot
    her kits. her life was very normal throughout kithood and apprenticeship. she became
    a warrior ten moons ago and she's been pretty normal since.

─────────────♚─────────────
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:06 pm

┌───────────────────────────┐
current name duckstorm gender tom-cat age seventeen moons rank warrior mate
none crush open offspring none parents vulturestar, darkfur siblings open

└───────────────────────────┘
    a large dark brown tabby with thick, fluffy fur, tufted ears, and yellow eyes.
    ─ duckstorm is normally unpredictable. he's not gullible, but his opinions tend to differ every so often. one night he may be caring, the next day, cold. he does not like being seen as a kind cat, though it is what he is deep down. he likes to be viewed as cold, calculating, and uncaring, similar to his father. if it got his father to his rank, it must be able to get him there as well. beneath what appears to be a spiky exterior, duckstorm is protective, overprotective at times, willing to die for cats he is close to, and altogether quite sweet. these traits are rarer for him to show normally, but they peek through at times.
    ─ history
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me