♨ the chamber of secrets

A place to store your roleplay character information.

i. abby rosemond

Postby Shirona » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:38 am

A B B Y R O S E M O N D
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Slytherin xxx Dragon xxx Quidditch Beater xxx The Great Hall xxx Tags- Names

indenteThe past month at Hogwarts Castle had felt like a dream. Everything was so similar and yet all was just as different too. Her fellow Wampus House members from Ilvermorny were pretty evenly split between the likes of Slytherin and Gryffindor and a few in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Abby, herself, had been sorted into the scarlet lion's house. A notable similarity to the Wampus Cat and in valued traits. Though her distinguished uniform comprised of dark rose and maroon (red laced heeled) ankle boots, black slacks, a white dress shirt with an unbuttoned sweater, underneath she wore her amethyst pendant, and over her shirt a solid black tie was marked with the gold Gordian Knot recognizable with Ilvermorny students. The two English speaking schools had many similarities with their uniforms though the British ones were more distinctive with their individual House colors and crests. Abby was quite pleased with the aesthetic of the crimson and gold colors adorning the Gryffindor Common Room. In fact she was most attracted to the chivalrous House and found that it complimented the warriors of Wampus very nicely. She had drawn up a general romanticized view of the castle when she heard that the seventeen and eighteen year old students would be traveling to England for the school year. Everyone sounded so appealing- well almost everyone. Many friendships had sparked to a roaring fire in the Common Room. There was a fair number of students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons who had also been placed in Gryffindor.

indenteWords could not describe the tasteful quality the three other schools possessed. The last four weeks had been spent staying up late till the moon's rays filtered through the tall pained windows talking about various customs and traditions. With the blazing fire not only in the fireplace they enjoyed many lively conversations and visuals. A handful of the seventh years could produce a full corporeal Patronus Charm which enthralled the collection of students as numerous beasts filled the Common Room. Abby's own Eagle flew high above their heads beating its wings in a white silvery light. A student from Durmstrang had the form of a Grizzly Bear which marched around intimidating some of the first years. They all were even more dazzled when some of them demonstrated their Animagus forms. Outside of the Ministry's control the laws regarding transfiguration varied and were a bit more open ended and lenient. It was not out of the question to see students at Ilvermorny, Beauxbatons, or even Durmstrang with the ability. Though it was generally limited to the eldest students who were most skilled in the art of transfiguration. A Winged Abraxan horse had captivated the students as Abby walked around them in one of the courtyards during their free period. She thought it was rather unfortunate that the Ministry had such strict rules regarding the creed, as she found it to be a very intuitive form of self expression.

indenteAs a further act of loyalty between the two Houses of Wampus and Gryffindor they exchanged some of their symbols. One of the seventh year Wampus boys was an excellent artist and painted a beautiful and magnificent portrait of the Wampus Cat and the Gryffindor Lion standing together on an open plain. With the use of magical enchantments the two beasts came to life like the other countless frames all throughout the castle. A few Gryffindor students had spare house scarfs and gifted them to select few Wampus members (Abby included). In return they told them all about Ilvermorny Castle and taught them some American spells that had yet to gain popularity in the United Kingdom. Together all of them that played Quidditch spent time on the pitch scrimmaging against each other in practice. Abby played the position of Beater on her home team and was even Team Captain for the last three years. The Gryffindor Team was so impressed with her skills on a broom that she was offered a place on their team as a Beater, and honorary co-captain. She gratefully accepted and was over joyed to play with them.

indenteTogether they attended their classes across the extensive castle grounds. Abby was enrolled in the Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test (N.E.W.T.) classes of Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, and Astronomy. Her electives were Care for Magical Creatures and the rare class of Alchemy. Personally her best subjects were Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Care for Magical Creatures. She was rather good in History of Magic, Potions, Alchemy, and Astronomy. And she wasn't as sufficient in Charms and Herbology. There were several other students who excelled in various topics in the Gryffindor and Wampus Houses, not to mention the rest of the student population. Some of them were keen enough to develop study sessions where they would tutor each other in their most successful areas in exchange for aide in their weaker sections.

indenteNow they sat in each other's company as the Champion selection was about to get underway. The food from the Halloween Feast had been magically cleared away leaving the tables bare and free of distractions. Headmistress McGonagall stood in front of the staff table next to the iconic Goblet of Fire. The basins of fire hanging around the Great Hall were dimmed to only faint flickers leaving only the blue flames to shroud them in light. The ceiling was a dark blackish blue with small needle pricks of stars illuminating the room. It was time for the ceremony to begin. As tradition the Champions would be revealed in the order of Durmstrang, Beauxbatons, Ilvermorny, and conclude with Hogwarts. For this Triwizard Tournament two students would be chosen from each school, forming a competing pair. They would preform together in the tasks as a team and fail or win as a duo.

indenteThe Goblet of Fire spat out two pieces of parchment. Professor McGonagall gracefully seized them with her delicate fingers and read them aloud in alphabetical order. The two Champions of Durmstrang were Maximilian Sohlmann and Apollo Shallor. Abby clapped respectfully for them as the two made their way to the staff table where they shook hands with all the Headmasters and Ministry officials before being ushered through a back door in the Great Hall. The process was repeated again for the two Champions of Beauxbatons who were announced to be Antoinette Delacroix and Roseanne Cava. Then it was time for Ilvermorny to meet their Champions. Abby leaned forward eagerly as the Goblet's blue flames flickered to a lighter red shade and danced in the air. The fire licked around the Goblet as two names were cast out and floated gently into Headmistress McGonagall's hands.

indente"The two Champions from Ilvermorny are Abby Rosemond and Leilani Ka'uhane."

indenteThunderous applause sounded throughout the Gryffindor table. Abby stood, stepping over the bench, and strode to the staff table. All of her fellow North American students were cheering and shouting with pride, and especially the Wampus members. She recognized Leilani, the Thunderbird student was clearly a great witch or the Goblet would not have determined her worthy. They had spent the last six years back in the states and Abby knew they hadn't been the best of friends yet it was pretty neutral. She smiled at her fellow Champion and proceeded through the back door of the Great Hall to enter the quiet corridor. In the distance down the stone walls the faint ticking of numerous clocks could be heard. Now, all they had to do was wait for the two Hogwarts Champions to gather with them and receive further information.
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓

Postby Shirona » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:03 am

A B B Y R O S E M O N D
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Slytherin xxx Dragon xxx Quidditch Beater xxx The Great Hall xxx Tags- Names

indentewords words words
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1. All Hallows' Evening

Postby Shirona » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:01 am

HALLOWEEN FEAST
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

indenteIn all its glory the Great Hall appears with the traditional festive decorations and enchantments. It is the 31st of October and school has been in session for two full months. The first trip to Hogsmeade is the upcoming weekend for eligible students. The first Quidditch Match (Gryffindor versus Slytherin) of the season is approaching in the following weekend after the Hogsmeade visit. The eight students carry on normally through the feast till the Owl Post arrives and delivers letters to them. The contents of the letter detail how their respectful Head of House requests their presence in their private chambers that evening at 8 o'clock after dinner. Once the student arrives they will notice that another from their House has also been summoned. From there they will be informed by their Head that there is a special beast that is bonded to them. All of the staff are aware of these creatures and Deputy Headmaster Ohara has sent a letter to one of his acquaintances in the Magizoology profession- requesting her presence as a Professor. They do not know why or how these creatures have been sent to them other than a package arrived addressed to Headmistress McGonagall with the names on the students attached to each crate with the beast. The Professors will instruct the students to remain quiet about this newfound discovery and they may come at anytime to their teachers and seek advice about the situation. Then, they will begin regular care for their beast and continue their school work and social lives. (( All staff are free for everyone to mention and act with, they need no separate post for content ))

Daily Class Schedule
    7:30am Breakfast
    9:00am First Period
    10:00am Second Period
    11:00am Third Period
    12:00pm Fourth Period
    1:00pm Lunch
    3:00pm Fifth Period
    4:00pm Sixth Period
    6:00pm Dinner
    10:00pm Curfew
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♨ the chamber of secrets

Postby Shirona » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:54 pm

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃
    𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐃
    𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
    𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃
grey jedi. karasuno. aquarius. enfj.
chaotic neutral. slytherin. wampus.

★★★★★★
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:46 am

Party wrote:Image Image Image
Snivy the Grass Snake Pokémon...............Snivy's Moves - Vine Whip, Magical Leaf, Tackle, Protect, Double Team, Wrap
Serious Nature. Overgrow Ability..............Servine's Moves - Leaf Tornado, Iron Tail, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Protect, Double Team
Male. Met in Crown City. Grass................Serperior's Moves - Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Solar Beam, Aerial Ace, Iron Tail

Image ImageImage
Charmander the Lizard Pokémon.............Charmander's Moves - Scratch, Ember, Sunny Day, Crunch, Smokescreen, Will-O-Wisp
Adamant Nature. Blaze Ability.................Charmeleon's Moves - Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Crunch, Sunny Day, Toxic, Smokescreen
Female. Met in Crown City. Fire...............Charizard's Moves - Flame Burst, Air Slash, Flamethrower, Air Cutter, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake

ImageImageImage
Piplup the Penguin Pokémon...................Piplup's Moves - Pound, Bubble, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Aqua Ring, Yawn
Bashful Nature. Torrent Ability.................Prinplup's Moves - Metal Claw, Peck, Bubblebeam, Brine, Ice Beam, Scald
Male. Met in Crown City. Water................ Empoleon's Moves - Drill Peck, Brine, Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Water Pledge

ImageImageImage
Shinx the Flash Pokémon........................Shinx's Moves - Spark, Tackle, Roar, Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Swift
Hardy Nature. Intimidate Ability................Luxio's Moves - Thunder Fang, Crunch, Thunder Wave, Swift, Wild Charge, Shock Wave
Female. Met on Route 202. Elctr................Luxray's Moves - Thunder Fang, Crunch, Wild Charge, Nightslash, Ice Fang, Discharge

ImageImage
Riolu the Emanation Pokémon..................Riolu's Moves - Force Palm, Endure, Bullet Punch, Bite, Low Kick, Quick Attack
Mild Nature. Inner Focus Ability
Male. Met on Iron Island. Fight................. Lucario's Moves - Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Close Combat, Extreme Speed, Circle Throw, Sky Uppercut

ImageImageImage
Litwick the Candle Pokémon....................Litwick's Moves - Ember, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp, Smog, Toxic
Timid Nature. Flame Body Ability...............Lampent's Moves - Hex, Inferno, Flame Burst, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Heat Wave
Female. Met in Lost Tower. Ghost...............Chandelure's Moves - Hex, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Heat Wave, Confuse Ray

ImageImage
Rockruff the Puppy Pokémon....................Rockruff's Moves - Tackle, Bite, Rock Throw, Leer, Hidden Power, Stealth Rock
Naive Nature. Keen Eye Ability.
Male. Met on Route 207. Rock................... Lycanroc's Moves - Crush Claw, Sucker Punch, Accelerock, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Rock Climb

ImageImage
Litleo the Lion Cub Pokémon....................Litleo's Moves - Tackle, Ember, Heatbutt, Toxic, Yawn, Protect
Brave Nature. Rivalry Ability.
Male. Met in Michina Town.......................Pyroar's Moves - Incinerate, Hyper Voice, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Bulldoze, Protect

ImageImageImage
Beldum the Iron Ball Pokémon...................Beldum's Moves - Take Down, Iron head, Zen Headbutt, Holdback, Iron Head
Docile Nature. Clear Body Ability................Metang's Moves - Meteor Mash, Psyshock, Zen Headbutt, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Flash Cannon
Met on Mt. Coronet. Steel/Physic...............Metagross's Moves - Meteor Mash, Psychic, Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Zen Headbutt, Sludge Bomb

ImageImageImage
Jangmo-o the Scaly Pokémon...................Jangmo-o's Moves - Headbutt, Echoed Voiced, Dragon Breath, Protect, Counter, Dragon Tail
Rash Nature. Overcoat Ability...................Hakamo-o's Moves - Dragon Claw, Sky Uppercut, Headbutt, Dragon Tail, Dragon Breath, Brick Break
Female. Met on Mt. Coronet.....................Kommo-o's Moves - Clanging Scales, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Poison Jab, Focus Blast, Sky Uppercut
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:15 am

xx
Leia was born on an early summer's day in the gleaming
Crown City. The night time sky shone with the light of st
ars at the time of her birth and so her parents named her
for the shining star qualities. Shooting through her early
days her black hair lightened to a shade of chestnut. Th
e natural flowing fountain of hair was ever rich in its tex
ture and volume. Battles captivated the young Leia from
an early age. Whenever battle competitions were airing
on the tv she practically had her face glued to the screen
in awe. Another value of importance was nature. The pr
ominent role it played was greatly influenced by Crown
City itself, in which the city is said to be the perfect bal
ance between forest and city, where they coexist harmon
iously. Leia would spend hours wandering through the str
eets where plants grew tall and strong. Off in the distanc
e Mt. Coronet could been seen to the west, it was the tru
e display of power for Leia. Arriving in her late teenage
years, and in the transition period to young adult, she str
ives for greatness and to become on of the region's defen
ders. There is a true desire and passion for Pokémon blaz
ing through her veins. A reserved sense of silent beauty c
ourses through her and she aspires for it to been shown in
her battle style. Leia values the quest to earn all eight G
ym Badges for its own physical, mental, and the special
personal trails it provides. She is ready to prove herself
to the other trainers on their journey in the region's land.
Stormy weather is her favorite type, especially when it
snows, rains, hails, as well as thunder and lightning. She
views the natural landscape of the Sinnoh region to be
her true homeland with it's large forests, lakes, and the
magnificent Mt. Coronet. Leia has aspirations to become
the Champion of her region one day, but not just yet.
There is still plenty of time for her to train and prepare.

╔══════════╗

_╰☆╮____

pronouns: She / Her
sexuality: Pansexual Romantic
affections: Currently None
birthday: June 12th
diet: Vegetarian

hair: Dark Chestnut Brown
eyes: Misty Lake Blue
physique: Athletic
height: 5 feet 9 inches

tattoos: Interested
piercings: Standard Ear Lobes,
Right Helix Ring, Left Nostril Stud

homestead: Crown City
dream: Beat Sinnoh League
power: Synchronization

mega evolve: Metagross, Lucario,
and Charizard X/Y

bond phenomenon: Empoleon,
Luxray, and Chandelure

_╰☆╮____

╚══════════╝

Image Image Image
    Snivy the Grass Snake Pokémon...............Snivy's Moves - Vine Whip, Magical Leaf, Tackle, Protect, Double Team, Wrap
    Serious Nature. Overgrow Ability..............Servine's Moves - Leaf Tornado, Iron Tail, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Protect, Double Team
    Male. Met in Crown City. Grass................Serperior's Moves - Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Solar Beam, Aerial Ace, Iron Tail

Image ImageImage
    Charmander the Lizard Pokémon.............Charmander's Moves - Scratch, Ember, Sunny Day, Crunch, Smokescreen, Will-O-Wisp
    Adamant Nature. Blaze Ability.................Charmeleon's Moves - Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Crunch, Sunny Day, Toxic, Smokescreen
    Female. Met in Crown City. Fire...............Charizard's Moves - Flame Burst, Air Slash, Flamethrower, Air Cutter, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake

ImageImageImage
    Piplup the Penguin Pokémon...................Piplup's Moves - Pound, Bubble, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Aqua Ring, Yawn
    Bashful Nature. Torrent Ability.................Prinplup's Moves - Metal Claw, Peck, Bubblebeam, Brine, Ice Beam, Scald
    Male. Met in Crown City. Water................ Empoleon's Moves - Drill Peck, Brine, Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Water Pledge

ImageImageImage
    Shinx the Flash Pokémon........................Shinx's Moves - Spark, Tackle, Roar, Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Swift
    Hardy Nature. Intimidate Ability................Luxio's Moves - Thunder Fang, Crunch, Thunder Wave, Swift, Wild Charge, Shock Wave
    Female. Met on Route 202. Elctr................Luxray's Moves - Thunder Fang, Crunch, Wild Charge, Nightslash, Ice Fang, Discharge

ImageImage
    Riolu the Emanation Pokémon..................Riolu's Moves - Force Palm, Endure, Bullet Punch, Bite, Low Kick, Quick Attack
    Mild Nature. Inner Focus Ability
    Male. Met on Iron Island. Fight................. Lucario's Moves - Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Close Combat, Extreme Spd, Circle Throw, Sky Upcut

ImageImageImage
    Litwick the Candle Pokémon....................Litwick's Moves - Ember, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp, Smog, Toxic
    Timid Nature. Flame Body Ability...............Lampent's Moves - Hex, Inferno, Flame Burst, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Heat Wave
    Female. Met in Lost Tower. Ghost...............Chandelure's Moves - Hex, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Heat Wave, Confuse Ray

ImageImage
    Rockruff the Puppy Pokémon....................Rockruff's Moves - Tackle, Bite, Rock Throw, Leer, Hidden Power, Stealth Rock
    Naive Nature. Keen Eye Ability.
    Male. Met on Route 207. Rock................... Lycanroc's Moves - Crush Claw, Sucker Punch, Accelerock, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Rock Climb

ImageImage
    Litleo the Lion Cub Pokémon....................Litleo's Moves - Tackle, Ember, Heatbutt, Toxic, Yawn, Protect
    Brave Nature. Rivalry Ability.
    Male. Met in Michina Town.......................Pyroar's Moves - Incinerate, Hyper Voice, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Bulldoze, Protect

ImageImageImage
    Beldum the Iron Ball Pokémon...................Beldum's Moves - Take Down, Iron head, Zen Headbutt, Holdback, Iron Head
    Docile Nature. Clear Body Ability................Metang's Moves - Meteor Mash, Psyshock, Zen H, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Flash Cannon
    Met on Mt. Coronet. Steel/Physic...............Metagross's Moves - Meteor Mash, Psychic, Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Zen Headbutt, Sludge Bomb

ImageImageImage
    Jangmo-o the Scaly Pokémon...................Jangmo-o's Moves - Headbutt, Echoed Voiced, Dragon Breath, Protect, Counter, Dragon Tail
    Rash Nature. Overcoat Ability...................Hakamo-o's Moves - Dragon Claw, Sky Uppercut, Headbutt, Dragon T, Dragon B, Brick Break
    Female. Met on Mt. Coronet.....................Kommo-o's Moves - Clanging Scales, Dragon C, Draco Meteor, Poison Jab, Focus Blast, Sky Upcut
Last edited by Shirona on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

small group pokemon roleplay

Postby Shirona » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:01 pm

𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐓𝐎
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘 𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋
    I am searching for two to three users who would like to partake in a Pokémon role play. The setting would take place in the Sinnoh Region with our characters being trainers, coordinators, performers, breeders, lab assistants, etc. Each character would be able to select three starters and have parties of up to ten Pokémon. Additionally Pokémon may learn six moves instead of the traditional four. The plot would revolve around our characters progressing through their quests with the added flare of having special powers. For example mine would be able to preform the Bond Phenomenon, another could be an Aura Guardian (I have other ideas for powers besides these two). You are not required to have a power. The characters would eventually come face to face with Team Galactic and other tropes of similar sorts all while venturing through the region. This role play would be relaxed literate- anywhere from a single paragraph to as many as you'd like. Requirements would include- proper spelling and grammar, understanding of the Pokemon universe, ability to post twice a week, and good morale fiber. LGBTQ+ characters are welcome. If this short bland teaser has captivated you in anyway be sure to message me about it. If you need a visual to measure your writing skills for suitability check out my character form for it.
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ the city of joy

Postby Shirona » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:00 am

L E I A A S T R A
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Team: Servine, Charmeleon, Prinplup, Luxio, Riolu,

indenteThe rising sun cast its rays down over the earth illuminating the small room Leia slept in. The Pokémon Center in Jubilife City already had all of their guest rooms filled yet the building next door had been converted into small hotel/apartment like rooms for travelers. She awoke to her fighting type nudging her with his paw. Riolu wanted her to come outside onto the modest balcony where the sun was cresting over the mountain ranges and forest tree tops. At least he does it quietly she thought as sleep was blinked away from her heavy eyes. Even thought the emanation Pokémon was the newest member to the team, only just meeting him back on Iron Island off of Canalave City, he woke up before dawn to show the others the sunrise. The others didn't display a great deal of care for it. Luxio was curled up fast asleep with soft snores sounding from its nose. Her fire type had made a throne of pillows to sprawl out across. Servine and Prinplup were civil enough to sleep next to one another on the bed adjacent from Leia's.

indenteTo enlighten Riolu she rolled out of the warm and comfortable bed sheets. Walking past the desk Leia glanced over her belongings. A dusty grey bag with purple accents was overflowing with trainer items and personal things such as the Pokédex given to her from Professor Rowan when her three starters had been delivered to Leia in Crown City. The map of the region was tucked away in one of the front pockets next to three Poké Balls and two Great Balls. As a parting gift her parents had bought her a top of the line sleeping bag and tent. Leia was very thankful for it due to the large varieties of weather across the land. Even her packed clothes matched the wide display of climate patterns without making a dent in the over all content of the spacious bag. The majority of her other trainer related items were on the desk or casually thrown into her bag. Lastly Leia's Pokétch was ready to go. She wanted to get a better version of it, the one she had was outdated but affordable in her current state.

indenteWhile watching the dawn's light radiate across the skies Leia reflected on the previous accomplishments she and her Pokémon had done. So far they had earned three Gym Badges together- the Cobble Badge from Veilstone City, the Forest Badge from Eterna City, and most recently the Mine Badge from Canalave City. In their training for the fighting type gym Snivy evolved into Servine and was a major help in defeating Maylene. Charmander was her primary choice for the battle against Gardenia and the lizard Pokémon erupted into Charmeleon and wiped the floor with the grass types. It made traveling through Eterna Forest a breeze. When they arrived in Floraoma Town Leia noticed a Shinx was following her. Her Pokémon treated it fairly and a few routes later she caught the wild electric type. The five of them now traveled through Jubilife City briefly to just pass through and head to Canalave City for their third gym challenge. Leia was quite impressed with how well they were doing. Though she did attribute their success to her being a much older trainer than the common average- not to mention kids were rather stupid. To prepare for the steel type city Leia brought her team to train on Iron Island. A ferry would travel out there three times a day and Leia spent all of it there from dawn until dusk. This was where she met a fellow trainer named Riley. He too was training on the island and suggested they explore it together. Leia was thrilled at the prospect and he was an accomplished healer. The two of them got along quite well and furthered the bonds with their team. While on the island they battled countless wild steel, rock, ground, and some other types of Pokémon which lead to Piplup evolving into Prinplup. As Leia was getting ready to leave and board the ferry back to the main land Riley asked if she would take this egg with her. He said he had bred it himself and it was hours away from hatching. She accepted and thanked him for it.

indenteOne on the shores of the continental region Leia brought her team to the Pokémon Center to rest before taking on the gym the next day. She was coursing with glee at the sight of the egg and eagerly went to sleep to past the time. It wouldn't do any good to stay up all night and wait for the new Pokémon to emerge. Besides it was on the other bed and she would definitely hear it start to hatch. In the wee hours with very faint rays of light filtering down the egg was revealed to be containing a Riolu. Leia was immensely proud and ecstatic to have one on her team. It made a lot of sense too, since Riley had only been using his two Lucarios the whole time.

indenteShinx was without question a tough little thing. Leia was pleased in how well the electric type responded to training and being with them. As they had made their way south of Jubilife City to Lake Verity Leia trained Shinx against many water types around the shores of the lake. Not to mention half a dozen fishermen in the area. Luxio was a fierce competitor though her drive for battle was beginning to overwhelm her ability to listen. The electric type had the heart and determination for winning however, it was being threatened with her over zealousness and lust to defeat every opponent.

indenteNow it was time to seize the day. The last week had been heavy training and today they would relax and explore the place. Jubilife City was the largest in all of Sinnoh. It had a Contest Hall and battle tournament stadium though no Gym Leader. The closest one was in Orebugh City which was lead by Roark who used rock types. Riolu would prove to be a perfect candidate to train in the area and be one of the selected team members to fight the gym.

indenteOnce everyone was ready Leia left the hospitality of the Pokémon Center and wandered the streets with just Riolu out of his Poké Ball. He was still so new whereas the others had more experience. Leia found a little coffee shop that served humans and Pokémon. Bringing them all out they ate their respective breakfasts. After they all had their share of a meal the party left this time with Luxio out as well. Leia was hoping some time out of the Poké Ball without the intent for battling would calm the electric type. She wasn't overly aggressive with the team but always seemed ready for a fight. As they strolled through the early morning streets she heard a commotion. Both her Pokémon pricked their ears and Riolu began to sense with his aura abilities. Upon rounding a corner Leia saw the problem lay at the Trainer's School. Weird people in silvery space suits and bowl cuts of mint green hair were terrorizing small children. Leia knew she would never walk away from a scene like this but she was only one trainer. There were ten of the matching space crew and they each had their own Pokémon. Never the less Leia began walking over to them and hoped another civilian would join the cause too.
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:05 am

Sometimes it's hard to know,
    Which way you're supposed to go.
    But deep inside, you know you're strong.
    If you follow your heart, you can't be wrong.

Sometimes it's hard to see,
    Just what's your destiny.
    But when you find the path that's true,
    You'll know that's the one for you.

We're friends for life.
    And if we come together as one,
    Complete the quest, that we've begun,
    We will win the battle! Pokémon!

ImageImageImage

ImagexxxxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxxImage

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage