Tyjodunseph’s character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Willlowkit of Sunclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:58 pm

Username: tyjodunseph

Cat's Name: Willowkit
Appearance: Image
Personality & Background: Willowkit is a little bundle of love. She is pretty timid but has her energetic moments. She tries to act brave like the warriors in her clan despite being the tiniest in her litter. Sometimes she worries she will be tiny forever!

Willowkit was the sickest kit in her litter when they were younger. Oftentimes it caused her to be left out of playing time. Instead of trying to feel sorry for herself, she just tried to play 2x as good as the other kits!! But despite what she shows to others, she still has some problems from being sick. Sometimes, her breathing gets bad when she's running and she has to make some excuse to go off by herself. (will add more later.)

Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A
Family: Pinecloud, Finchkit, & ____
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Willowkit Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:58 pm

To be made
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leopardpaw Apprentice of Sunclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:59 pm

Cat's Name: Leopardpaw ---> Leopardpelt
Personality & Background: Leopardpaw is a cheerful, flirty young tom. He gets along well with others, even if they may not like him. He tries to add humor to tense situations. He has an amazing heart and a soft spot for kits. Some people may think of him as cocky or a show-off, but in reality he is humble and loyal. He gets a good amount of attention from she-cats due to his stunning pelt and friendly attitude.

Leopardpaw's mother passed when he was 4 moons old from a fox attack. She had left camp by herself after getting into an argument with his father Hawkthroat. The young tom has great sadness from the loss of his mother Amberpetal; the two were very close. Amberpetal always told Leopardpaw of the great warrior he'd become, and that she was always so proud of him. Her passing led to him turning to humor to cope. He decided he would always try his best to be nice to everyone, because life is just too short. His father is a bit overprotective of him and his brother Cliffpaw, but Leopardpaw knows it's only because he is worried about them.

Crush: OPEN
Family: Hawkthroat, Amberpetal, Cliffpaw
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leopardpaw Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:00 pm

To be made
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Honeybriar Warrior of Sunclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:00 pm

Cat's Name: Honeybriar
Personality & Background: Honeybriar is a humble she-cat. She doesn't flaunt her hunting or fighting abilities, though she's not bad at either. She can definitely be snarky at times, but for the most part, she's kind to her clanmates. She tries not to fuss over being assigned to duties she'd rather not be doing. Honeybriar loves kits, and tries to spend as much time in the nursery and around queens and kits as she can. Although she is completely loyal to her clan, she struggles with some aspects of the warrior code. She tries her best to stop herself, but she finds it extremely hard not to admire Cardinalcall, the clan's medicine cat apprentice. She doesn't want to admit that her feelings for him may be more than just admiration. To others, he seems snappy and distant; but Honeybriar sees through those traits. He wasn't always as cold as he is now, and she worries a bit about what may be causing him to change so suddenly.

Honeybriar was actually not clanborn, which is where some of her questions with the warrior code may stem from. Her mother, Coast (name given to her by the two-leg she was born with) was a loner who lived in sand-place after escaping the two-leg nest when she was a kitten. Coast kitted pretty young, and knew she couldn't properly care for her single kit. Knowing there was a group of cats nearby, she dropped off then Shell when she was about 5 moons old. She was then given the name Honeykit due to her thick cream colored pelt and soft tone. She was a fine apprentice, and learned the ways of the clan well. She'd not rather be anywhere else but Sunclan. Honeybriar never saw her mother again, but sometimes wonders if she's doing okay and longs the connection between mother and daughter.

Clan: Sunclan
Crush: Cardinalcall
Family: Coast, Loner mother
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Honybriar Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:01 pm

To be made
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crowgaze Warrior of Sunclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:02 pm

C R O W G A Z E
name; crowgaze gender; tom age; x rank; warrior

────────────────────────────────────────

positive traits; loyal, brave, trustworthy
negative traits; closed-off, quick to react, a bit judgemental and snappy

Crowgaze is a huge tom. He is a maine coon, which explains his size; but even then, he's a huge guy. He has sharp yellowish-orange eyes that pierce through you. He is easily the largest cat in the clan, with huge broad shouldesr and massive paws. His tail is quite long and fluffy, poofing out like a fan. He also looks like he has massive ears due to the long tufts of fur that grow from them. He is riddled with a few scars from battles, but overall despite his intimidating and a bit scary stature, he is truly a gorgeous cat!

Crowgaze is an intimidating tom to say the least. Crowgaze doesn't put up with a whole lot of immaturity or signs of weakness in the clan. He is very clan oriented, mainly always keeping a serious outlook on everything. He can be a bit harsh and cold, but truly just wants the best for his clan. He most definitely isn't shy, and will not often hold his tongue if he disagrees with someone or something. Crowgaze definitely has the slight potential to turn callous and evil. But as of now, despite his.... Scariness.... He is a loyal and honorable warrior. Definitely someone you'd want on your side and not the opposition. Although Crowgaze is this big, serious warrior, deep down he longs for love. Those Crowgaze were to become close with, especially in a romantic sense, he would be very protective, but extremely loving and kind. They'd basically be the only ones to see a sweet side of him.
(will add more later)

Crowgaze was the only strong kit in his litter. He had two sisters who both passed before reaching a moon. His father was cold and only paid mind to him when it came to extra battle training; His father was NOT his mentor, but pushed him to do more and morea and more. He always believed his son would one day lead, but to his face always told him he was weak and needed to do better. Although deep down inside Crowgaze has a heart somewhere, he doesn't show it to most. Even though he's loyal, he's not openly loving. His mother doted on him, but his father told him it was weak to bathe in the love of his mother.

romantic relationships; open , very interested in a romantic relo for him
positive relationships; open
negative relationships; open , would also really like at least one negative relo!
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Tue May 07, 2024 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crowgaze Relationships

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:02 pm

To be made
tyjodunseph