π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π–†π–—π–Š π–”π–šπ–™ π–žπ–”π–š π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–ž π–Œπ–”π–”π–˜π–Š

A place to store your roleplay character information.

【OWLSONG】

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:50 pm

NAME Owlsong
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Fawnstorm | mother
Aldertail | father
Otterbreeze | littermate
Bramblekit | littermate

AGE 21 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Straight

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE A smaller than average brown tabby with a white chest and pretty green eyes

PERSONALITY She’s very sweet, but can get vicious when protecting the cats she cares about. A usually soft spoken and kind cat, she’ll help anyone. Despite her small size, she can do a lot of damage in battle, and won’t hesitate.

HISTORY When she was born, her mother, Fawnstorm, was very sickly and struggled to care for her and her siblings. At the age of 3 moons, she lost her mother and her brother, Bramblekit. Her and Otterbreeze grew a tight bond. She worked to become a strong warrior just like her mother would have wanted.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【OWLSONG】--*relationships*--

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:51 pm

βŠ• positive; ⊜ neutral; ⊝ negative; βŠ› conflicted
✿ friend; ✘ enemy; β™  mentor/apprentice; β™‘ crush/potential crush; β™₯ mate; β˜… family
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sykestar | βŠ• | She has lots of respect for this cat, but they aren't close
Rabbitsong | βŠ• | She has lots of respect for this cat, but they aren't close
Briarseed | βŠ• | She has lots of respect for this cat, but they aren't close
Lightpaw | βŠ• | She rather likes this apprentice, but doesn't know him too well
Perchwood | ⊜ | She's pretty indifferent to this cat and doesn't know him very well
Gorgefang | βŠ•βŠœ | She doesn't know this cat very well, but thinks they could possibly become friends some day
Spottedfeather | βŠ• | They haven't spent much time together but she thinks they could definitely be friends!
Swallowsight | βŠ•βŠœ | She doesn't know this cat very well, but thinks they could possibly become friends some day
Ghostrunner | ⊜ | She's pretty indifferent to this cat and doesn't know him very well
Lynxspring | βŠ• | They haven't spent much time together but she thinks they could definitely be friends!
Russetnose | ⊜ | She's pretty indifferent to this cat and doesn't know him very well
Cinnamonthorn | βŠ• | They haven't spent much time together but she thinks they could definitely be friends!
Starlingflight | βŠœβŠ›β™‘ | This cat makes her very uneasy, she isn't sure what to think of him and oftentimes avoids him completely
Wildfleck | βŠ• | They haven't spent much time together but she thinks they could definitely be friends!
Aspencurrent | βŠ•βŠœ | She doesn't know this cat very well, but thinks they could possibly become friends some day
Lightningshadow | βŠ• | They haven't spent much time together but she thinks they could definitely be friends!
Gullsplash | ⊜⊝ | She doesn't know this cat very well, but doesn't really like him much
Mothgaze | βŠ• | They haven't spent much time together but she thinks they could definitely be friends!
Pumpkinpatch | βŠ• | They haven't spent much time together but she thinks they could definitely be friends!
Eeleyes | βŠ•βŠœ | She doesn't know this cat very well, but thinks they could possibly become friends some day
Patchpaw | ⊜ | She doesn't spend much time with the apprentices, they're not really close
Northpaw | ⊜ | She doesn't spend much time with the apprentices, they're not really close
Kyanitepaw | ⊜ | She doesn't spend much time with the apprentices, they're not really close
Hopperpaw | ⊜ | She doesn't spend much time with the apprentices, they're not really close
Stormpaw | ⊜ | She doesn't spend much time with the apprentices, they're not really close
Lemmingpaw | ⊜ | She doesn't spend much time with the apprentices, they're not really close
Goosepaw | ⊜ | She doesn't spend much time with the apprentices, they're not really close
Snakepaw | ⊜ | She doesn't spend much time with the apprentices, they're not really close
Yarrowpaw | ⊜ | She doesn't spend much time with the apprentices, they're not really close
Neritebloom | βŠ• | They haven't spent much time together but she thinks they could definitely be friends!
Rumblesprout | ⊜ | She's pretty indifferent to this cat and doesn't know him very well
Firefly | βŠœβŠ› | She's unsure of this cat, she knows that Firefly helps out the clan but still doesn't know if she can be trusted
Falcon | ⊝ | She knows absolutely nothing about this cat, but she does know that rogues are no good
Sage | ⊝ | She knows absolutely nothing about this cat, but she does know that rogues are no good
Last edited by Lights.Out on Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【RUSSETNOSE】

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:52 pm

NAME Russetnose
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Roseheart | mother
Gingerfoot | father
Poppyface | littermate

AGE 34 moons
GENDER Tom (he/him)
SEXUALITY Bisexual

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Leader

APPEARANCE He’s an incredibly strong and large ginger tabby with yellow eyes

PERSONALITY While on the surface he appears to be an uncaring cat, he does care for his clanmates. He just struggles to socialize with others properly. His loyalty to his clan surpasses every other emotion.

HISTORY Not much has happened in his life, it’s been fairly uneventful except for the troubles of the whole clan.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【RUSSETNOSE】--*relationships*--

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:52 pm

✿ friend; ✘ enemy; β™  mentor/apprentice; β™‘ crush/potential crush; β™₯ mate; β˜… family
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sykestar | symbol | description
Rabbitsong | symbol | description
Briarseed | symbol | description
Risingpaw | symbol | description
Cloudpaw | symbol | description
Paledapple | symbol | description
Perchwood | symbol | description
Gorgefang | symbol | description
Mistback | symbol | description
Spottedfeather | symbol | description
Swallowsight | symbol | description
Lynxspring | symbol | description
Wolfpath | symbol | description
Cinnamonthorn | symbol | description
Starlingflight | symbol | description
Wildfleck | symbol | description
Aspencurrent | symbol | description
Lightningshadow | symbol | description
Gullsplash | symbol | description
Mothgaze | symbol | description
Pumpkinpatch | symbol | description
Eeleyes | symbol | description
Owlsong | symbol | description
Patchpaw | symbol | description
Amberpaw | symbol | description
Dapplepaw | symbol | description
Kyanitepaw | symbol | description
Hopperpaw | symbol | description
Stormpaw | symbol | description
Lemmingpaw | symbol | description
Goosepaw | symbol | description
Jackalpaw | symbol | description
Finchpaw | symbol | description
Snakepaw | symbol | description
Yarrowpaw | symbol | description
Neritebloom | symbol | description
Rumblesprout | symbol | description
Firefly | symbol | description
Falcon | symbol | description
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【STORMPAW】

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:54 pm

NAME Stormpaw (Stormflower)
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Fernleap | mother
Smokepelt | father
Cinderpaw | littermate
Ashpaw | littermate

AGE 9 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Pansexual

RANK Apprentice
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE She’s slightly above average size with grey and white fur and yellow eyes

PERSONALITY She’s very bubbly and curious. She loves spending time with others and making new friends. As of right now, she’s still very immature and still behaves like a kit sometimes. She loves doing all she can to impress her superiors.

HISTORY Most of her life has been normal. Her father, Smokepelt, passed away after being bit by a venomous snake while on patrol.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【STORMPAW】--*relationships*--

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:54 pm

Sykestar | symbol | description
Rabbitsong | symbol | description
Briarseed | symbol | description
Risingpaw | symbol | description
Cloudpaw | symbol | description
Paledapple | symbol | description
Perchwood | symbol | description
Gorgefang | symbol | description
Mistback | symbol | description
Spottedfeather | symbol | description
Swallowsight | symbol | description
Lynxspring | symbol | description
Russetnose | symbol | description
Wolfpath | symbol | description
Cinnamonthorn | symbol | description
Starlingflight | symbol | description
Wildfleck | symbol | description
Aspencurrent | symbol | description
Lightningshadow | symbol | description
Gullsplash | symbol | description
Mothgaze | symbol | description
Pumpkinpatch | symbol | description
Eeleyes | symbol | description
Owlsong | symbol | description
Patchpaw | symbol | description
Amberpaw | symbol | description
Dapplepaw | symbol | description
Kyanitepaw | symbol | description
Hopperpaw | symbol | description
Lemmingpaw | symbol | description
Goosepaw | symbol | description
Jackalpaw | symbol | description
Finchpaw | symbol | description
Snakepaw | symbol | description
Yarrowpaw | symbol | description
Neritebloom | symbol | description
Rumblesprout | symbol | description
Firefly | symbol | description
Falcon | symbol | description
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【DAISYPAW】

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:56 pm

NAME Daisypaw (Daisybreeze)
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Iceheart | mother
Blizzardfoot | father
open for littermates

AGE 9 moons
GENDER She-cat (she/her)
SEXUALITY Pansexual

RANK Apprentice
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE She's smaller than average with a long white/cream pelt and hazel eyes

PERSONALITY She's a vicious little thing with a horrible attitude. She'll snap at most everyone around her. She is not respectful of any cats she feels doesn't deserve it, no matter their position. Getting aggressive and trying to put her in her place does nothing, as she'll only come back meaner. The only way to get through to her is lots of patience, even then it's a process. It takes a very motivated cat to befriend her and break past her tough exterior.

HISTORY Nothing too notable has happened in her life. Her father died so soon after she was born that she doesn't even remember him. Her mother, Iceheart, was the one who raised Daisypaw to be so mean. All she ever knew was a cruel and uncaring mother who neglected her. She was very harsh and nothing Daisypaw did was ever good enough. Iceheart ended up disappearing. No one would ever admit to Daisypaw what happened to her, but she couldn't care less.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【DAISYPAW】--*relationships*--

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:57 pm

wip
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【WINDFOOT】

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:00 pm

NAME Windfoot
crush
open
mate
none
kin
Wispclaw | littermate
Wisteriagaze | littermate

AGE 25 moons
GENDER Tom (he/him)
SEXUALITY Bisexual

RANK Warrior
DESIRED RANK Warrior

APPEARANCE He’s average size and mostly white except for some black splotches, he has hazel eyes

PERSONALITY He's friendly, but not the most outgoing. He enjoys conversations with his clanmates, but sometimes struggles to initiate them. His sisters, Wispclaw and Wisteriagaze are his absolute favorite cats, and you'll often find him with at least one of the two. Fiercely protective of his clan, he will not hesitate to throw himself into battle to ensure the safety of every cat around him. While his battle skills are pretty good, his hunting skills do leave something to be desired. Because of this, he always works hard to improve his flaws and constantly get better.

HISTORY Nothing of too much importance has happened in his life, it's been fairly calm.
Last edited by Lights.Out on Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【WINDFOOT】--*relationships*--

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:00 pm

wip
Last edited by Lights.Out on Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me