Nyv's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Nilaria

Postby Nyverria » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:31 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Astral
xxFather: Nero
xxSibling(s): Baskara
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: None
xxPast Mate(s): None
xxPups: None
xxScent: Juniper
xxVoice Claim: Angelina Jolie

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Nilaria
xxAge: 4 years
xxRank: Alpha
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Charismatic, Persuasive,
xxHonest, Clever, Articulate, Eloquent
xxTraits -: Bossy, Depressed, Detached
xxDominant, Indecisive, Insecure

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA slightly taller female with a
xxmuscular yet lean physique.
xxThick coated charcoal colored pelt
xx with bold amber eyes and a scar
xxstretching down her left shoulder.
╚═════════════════════╝
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daughter of Astral and Nero with her brother Baskara. Born in the Lumnora pack, Nilaria has always outdone her sibling in everything. Nilaria striven to be the best of the best and she was overly arrogant during her pup-hood. It wasn’t until her parents had passed throughout time due to sickness that caused the young wolf to start thinking about her actions more often. It was just Nilaria and Baskara that were the only blood family left within their pack. Baskara planned on leaving the pack without telling his own sister, he grew jealous of her since she striven to be an outstanding warrior casting him in Nilaria's shadow. Nilaria felt off whenever she could begin to hear voices in her head yet no one was talking to her at the time and she heard one familiar voice in particular which was her own brother speaking to himself in his thoughts. It was draining her that she was learning to control her newly found ability. Since the time she found out her brother planned on leaving, she met him in the forest to confront him. The day she met her brother in the forest shocked him, she was furious and was confused why he never told her about him leaving and the two began to argue. Baskara had then attacked Nilaria giving her the scar on her shoulder she now possesses today. It wasn't until the young she-wolf sank her fangs into the nape of her brother unknowingly she had a poisonous ability. Baskara was howling in pain as he rolled around on the ground as every second that passed by the venom continued flowing throughout his veins. Nilaria stood there in horror until she realized she had another ability that of a snake. Was she somewhat of a snake? Over time the male soon died from the symptoms of the venom. The moment Baskara took his final breath, the young she-wolf blamed herself for her brother's death. She could've been there for him! She could've done so many things to save Baskara but it was too late. Time has passed and soon Nilaria was appointed Alpha after the death of Baskara whom was suppose to take over before his untimely death. To this day no one knows of Baskara's untimely death, the pack assumes he had left the territory.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Relationships
Here

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telepathy
User can sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally or affect their minds/thoughts. Telepathy has two common abilities or categories; Telepathic Communication, which is the ability to transmit information from one mind to another and Telepathic Perception, which is the ability to receive information from another mind knowing an opponent’s moves and attacks.

Weaknesses
Limited to a certain range to work, overwhelmed by to many thoughts at one time, susceptible to the injury as the person with whom they are communicating.

Venomous Fangs
The user possesses teeth that are coated with secrete natural venom, which can extend to the victim when said victim is bitten by the fangs. The poison can have a variety of effects, ranging from sedation and paralysis.

Weaknesses
Must be able to penetrate skin, fangs may break, Users of Poison Immunity or any shields are not affected by the venom
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whisper

Postby Nyverria » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:31 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Opal
xxFather: Arctos
xxSibling(s): Colt, Storm
xxScent: Lavender and Honey
xxVoice Claim: Audrey Hepburn

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Whisper
xxAge: 2 years
xxRank: Scout
xxSexuality: Heterosexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Subtle, Sensitive,
x Empathetic, Clever, Admirable
xxTraits -: Blunt, Weak-willed,
x Shy, Cautious, Anxious

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA small, meek female with
a lean and nimble build.
Fluffy pure white fur
with unusual red eyes.
╚═════════════════════╝
Being born the runt of the litter was hard as it is, especially with two rowdy brothers always fighting one another. Whisper was the complete opposite from her brothers when it came to playing games as a pup, she would always sit on the side and watch the two play. Opal and Arctos believed this could be due to the fact she was just smaller than Colt and Storm. Over time her mother began to get overprotective of her only daughter and started to teach her sons to protect their sister as well. Once the pups became apprentices, it was apparent that Whisper would become a scout due to the abilities she has gained over time. By the time Whisper turned a year old she was appointed a scout and now serves her pack proudly.

Relationships
Here

Camouflage
The user can visually blend into surroundings by blending in with the coloration and form of their background to avoid optical perception.

Weaknesses
Casts a shadow, may be limited to visible light.

Clairvoyance
The user can gain direct visual information about an object, person, location, or physical event through means other than the user's physical sight and allows them to act when they are unable to use their eyes and may be able to 'see' spiritual/psychic beings.

Weaknesses
Requires concentration. While in trance the user becomes vulnerable to all attacks.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shiro

Postby Nyverria » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:32 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Juno
xxFather: Kiba
xxSibling(s): Takota, + 4
xxScent: Cedar & Pine
xxVoice Claim: Troy Baker

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Shiro
xxAge: 3 years
xxRank: Warrior
xxSexuality: Demisexual
xxGender: Male
xxTraits +: Admirable, Intelligent,
xxObservant, Protective, Respectful,
xxWise
xxTraits -:Brutal, Hostile, Malicious,
xxStrong-willed, Prejudiced, Blunt

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA large male with
a muscular physique.
Tattered scars on his front
legs, neck and a scar
stretching across his muzzle.
Tannish-brown dusted with
black and white muzzle.
╚═════════════════════╝
History

Relationships
Here

Zap
The user can release electrical energy in tiny short bursts to cause pain or discomfort, but little actual damage, since they are usually too low-powered to be destructive. Mostly renders the victim into a short paralysis state for a few seconds. Cannot inflict much damage.

Weaknesses
Cannot inflict much damage. User is prone to zapping themselves, rendering them paralyzed.

Light Defense
The power to use light to defend oneself.
The user possesses defensive skills that are enhanced by light, allowing them to block, parry, dodge, etc. with the power of light.

Weaknesses
May require outside source of light to make defensive maneuvers. Can only protect one ally at a time.

Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Loki

Postby Nyverria » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:32 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Raven
xxFather: Lakota
xxSibling(s): Kari, + 2
xxScent: Oak & Sage
xxVoice Claim: Colin Farrell

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Loki
xxAge: 1½ years
xxRank: Follower
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxTraits +: Clever, Polished
xxAllocentric, Charming, Decisive
xxTraits -:Apathetic, Arrogant
xx Envious, Flamboyant, Suspicious

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA lanky male with long
limbs and lean build.
Light brown coat ticked with
black along with a white muzzle
and underbelly.
╚═════════════════════╝
History

Relationships
Here

Flash Step
The user can perform a burst of speed that allows the user to move so fast it appears as if they have teleported. In most cases the user is able to maneuver at the high speeds accurately and does not cause any shock or disturbance to the surface they step on.

Weaknesses
The quick movements and the quick stops may put a strain on the body, breaking bones, destroying internal organs, or the air pushing against one's chest could cause respiratory arrest. The speed moving could theoretically flay both skin and muscle from the bone.

Illusive Appearance
The user can alter their appearance by the use of illusions, appearing as anything or anyone they want.

Weaknesses
If consciously used, being knocked unconscious will make the user drop their illusion. May unknowingly and uncontrollably activate the ability.

Last edited by Nyverria on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silentwhisper

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:20 pm

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Here
xxFather: Here
xxSibling(s): Here
xxCrush: Here‏‏‎
xxMate: Here
xxPast Mate(s): Here
xxKits: Here
xxScent: Here
xxVoice Claim: Here

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Silentwhisper
xxAge: Here
xxRank: Here
xxSexuality: Here
xxGender: Here
xxTraits +: Here
xxTraits -: Here

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxAppearance
╚═════════════════════╝
History

Relationships
Here

Last edited by Nyverria on Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Morningfrost

Postby Nyverria » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:20 pm

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Here
xxFather: Here
xxSibling(s): Here
xxCrush: Here‏‏‎
xxKits: Here
xxScent: Here
xxVoice Claim: Here

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Morningfrost
xxAge: Here
xxRank: Here
xxSexuality: Here
xxGender: Here
xxTraits +: Here
xxTraits -: Here

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxAppearance
╚═════════════════════╝
History

Relationships
Here

Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zyre

Postby Nyverria » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:47 pm

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Octavia
xxFather: Atlas
xxSibling(s): Odin + 2 others
xxPups: Here
xxScent: Wormwood, Cedar
xxVoice Claim: Jensen Ackles

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Zyre
xxAge: 7 months
xxRank: Apprentice
xxPack: Death Stone Pack
xxTraits +: Admirable, Charming,
xxEnergetic, Generous, Sympathetic,
xxClever
xxTraits -: Fickle, Passive,
xxLoquacious, Intolerant, Gullible,
xxFlamboyant

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA reddish brown male with
darker red flecks and lighter
red undercoat. Light green
eyes accompanied with a
small scar across his muzzle.

╚═════════════════════╝
History

Relationships
Here

Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me