ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:08 am

"Hearing footsteps in your sleep
All this darkness underneath
Hollow trust turn casualties
Can be leaving what we see"

Current Name: Cliffpaw
Past Names: Cliffkit
Future Names: Cliffstorm
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Kits: None

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Determined, precise, Relibable
neutral traits; enthusiastic, individualistic, Solitary
negative traits; self-indulgent, impatience, aloof
Cliffpaw is what one would consider average when it comes to his fur and coat, and maybe just above average when it comes to size and build. His eyes are a light mossy green hue, though his left eye is slightly cloudy due to the partial loss of his sight. The tom's fur is a dark brown almost black along his spine that fades into lighter hues of brown and tan. Like both of his parents, he is a spotted tabby. Also, his underbelly, along with his chin and half of his cheeks are white. Cliffpaw’s ears are his most interesting feature, they are long and curved and tend to express a lot about his mood.

Cliffpaw, born to a warrior by the name of Hawkthroat and a queen named Amberpetal, he along with his siblings had a rather normal life just up until he was about four moons old. His parents had gotten into an argument about duties and responsibility, Amberpetal had wanted to go on a romantic walk after moons of being kept up in the nursery looking after their kits. Hawkthroat didn't think that was a good idea, as there had been sightings of fox around. The argument got blown out of proportion, and in the end, Amberpetal left camp to cool off some steam. She didn't return that night, and the next morning she was found by a patrol. The clan's medicine cat found that she'd been killed by a fox.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Hawkthroat & Amberpetal
Siblings:
Snakepaw(eye), + Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Mint & Lemon
Voice Claim:
Tom Holland
Playlist:
Fade in / Fade Out - Nothing More
Watch Your Back - Sam Tannesz
Paralyzed - Solence
STFD - TeZATalks
Tears of Gold - Faouzia
Angry Too - Lola blanc

|Breed Status|
Ocicat - 50%
Egyptian Mau - 30%
Bengal Cat - 20%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:09 am

"I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world, like I should
Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the times that I never could"

Current Name: Hawkthroat
Past Names: Hawkpaw & Hawk-kit
Future Names: Hawkstar
Desired Rank: Has it

Current Mate: Looking
Past Mate(s): Amberpetal
Kits: Cliffpaw, Snakepaw, + one

positive traits; Honest, optimistic, kind
neutral traits; Independent, stric, formal
negative traits; Impatient, irritable, clingy
Hawkthroat is a broad-shouldered red-brown spotted tabby tom with amber eyes. Built for agility and speed Hawkthroat isn't a bulky tom, having sleek and compact muscles. With a long and lean body, Hawkthroat has an equally long and slender tail that he often uses to point at things. His eyes while amber, tend to look more golden in most lights and sometimes even could be described as Honey. His chin, throat, and underbelly are all creamy-white hues as well. Hawkthroat does have a few scar's, a few nicks on his ears along with a nasty scar that starts from the middle of his scruff, before curling around his left shoulder.

Born to a much older couple, Hawkthroat and his siblings were his parent's only litter of kits. The four of them were close with their parents and might have been a bit spoiled by the two. His father Eagletalon retired to the elder's den, about half a moon after their apprenticeship started, Mosspool joining him three moons later. Hawkthroat, then Hawkpaw had a fairly normal apprenticeship, friends, siblings, drama, crushes. His one and only crush, Amberpetal then Amberpaw was just nine moons old when he became a warrior, so he relented and got to know her. Moons later when he was 23 moons old, the two became mates. Fast forward a few moons, and they're expecting their first litter of kits. All was great, Amberpetal wanted to take a romantic walk. In the end, his heart broke, when the dawn patrol found his mate's body. Since then, he's become a little over-protective of his kits, even if their apprentices now.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Eagletalon & Mosspool
Siblings:
open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Mint & Lavender
Voice Claim:
Chris Hemsworth
Playlist:
Already Over - Red
I'll be Good - Jaymes Young
7 Years - Lukas Graham
You Don't Even Know Me - Faouzia
Undo - Sanna Nielsen
GRRRLS - AViVA

|Breed Status|
Ocicat - 50%
Bengal Cat - 50%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:09 am

"You know that he trusts you and I know that he loves you
But somehow you convinced me again
My foundation rumbles and all my morals crumble
My father's warnings run through my head"

Current Name: Yewfrost
Past Names: Yewpaw & Yewkit
Future Names: Yewstar
Desired Rank: Deputy

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Mate: none
Past Mate(s): none
Kits: Open

positive traits; optimistic, earnest, considerate
neutral traits; idealistic, freethinking, outspoken
negative traits; prejudiced, scornful, vindictive
Yewfrost is a large and bulky broad-shouldered tom, with a muscular build not meant for speed but power. Despite this, he's rather flexible and agile. His fur is long and thick, making leaf-bear just a little more bearable and green-leaf a litter hotter. The fur on his tail is soft and rather limp at times, so the fur there tends to get dirty when it hangs close to the ground. In color, Yewfrost is a bright shade of red-brown, with a ticked tabby coat as well. His eyes are bright forest green, though there are flecks of other shades of green in his eyes. Yewfrost has a few scar's two across his muzzle, another on his left shoulder, and a long scar across the right side of his flank.

Born as the only kit in his litter, and one of the three kits in the nursery at the time, Yewfrost had a rather solitary and reserved kit-hood. His father Wildtail, was a bit of an absent father always throwing himself into doing his duty to the clan. Wrenfeather, his mother was a soft-spoken and quiet she-cat often just watching over him as he grew. At the time he didn't mind either of his behaviors much, at least until around a moon after he was apprenticed, his parents announced they were expecting a second litter. Not long after he had three new younger siblings, who his parents seemed to adore and dote on. While he'd never been close to his parents, he distanced himself from them and his parent's friends; which included his own mentor. Sadly, the three kits were killed by green rough just a moon after their birth. It wouldn't be until Yewfrost was 30 moons old that his parents would have a successful litter last to become apprentices, though they did have three other litters that were a mix of still-borns and dying before their thrid moon of life. In the last litter though, his poor old mother died, while kitting four little kittens, all happy and healthy. His siblings were given to a queen who had recently lost her kits to sickness. His father died soon after the four became apprentices, and Yewfrost maintains a distant but civil relationship with his much younger siblings.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Wildtail & Wrenfeather
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sage & Tea Tree
Voice Claim:
Idris Elba
Playlist:
The Good In Me - Jon Bellion
Let Me Down Slowly - Alec Benjamin
The Fear - The Score
Human - dodie
Uncover - Zara Larsson
Born Without A Heart - Faouzia

|Breed Status|
Somali - 85%
Siberian cat - 15%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:10 am

"Just the other day I stared at the ocean
With every new wave, another must go
One day you'll remember us laughing
One day you'll remember my passion
One day you'll have one of your own."

Current Name: Mirko
Past Names: Mirković
Future Names: None
Desired Rank: Beta or Alpha

Current Mate: none
Pups: None

positive traits; understanding, spontaneous, enthusiastic
neutral traits; adventurous, playful, private
negative traits; impatient, apathetic, haughty
No matter how you look at it, Mirko isn't built for strength, but for speed. He has a lithe build with compact and slender muscles. The male's strong hindlegs give him an extra burst of speed when running. He is about two feet and six inches in height and fluctuates between 124 and 110 pounds depending on the season, the average size of a Yukon Wolf. His fur is just a bit longer than average, and thick. The base of his fur is creamy-white, with patches of light browns and greys adorning his body. His eyes are a dark amber hue.

Mirko doesn't often speak of his past, of his parents, or his siblings. In fact, it's one of the few things that will cause him to lose his temper about. His parents were average pack wolves, despite the fact that they had ego's the size of a small country. They expected the best from him and his siblings, they expected them to have the best ranks, best choices in meat after a hunt and in the end the best possible mate. At some point, he's sure that would have included the best pups too. But before it could get that far, Mirko left. Don't get it wrong, he did have a good reason to leave. You see, Mirko was attempting to romance a female into being his mate, but his parents apparently disapproved, considering when they found out they proceeded to secretly chase her out of the pack. When he found out he left with his current alpha, in hopes of finding her.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Zlatko & Vanesa
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Mint & Lemon
Voice Claim:
Tom Holland
Playlist:
Fade in / Fade Out - Nothing More
Watch Your Back - Sam Tannesz
Paralyzed - Solence
STFD - TeZATalks
Tears of Gold - Faouzia
Angry Too - Lola blanc

|Breed Status|
Yukon Wolf - 50%
Alaskan Tundra Wolf - 50%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:11 am

"They lit the fires under our feet
Chased us into the hills, oh
They let the wolves off of the leash
Shoulda finished the kill."

Current Name: Branko
Past Names: Branislav

Pups: None

positive traits; dutiful, flexible, forthright
neutral traits; methodical, active, casual
negative traits; apathetic, insensitive, greedy
Branko is an average-sized male Arctic wolf, being just above two feet and five inches tall at the shoulder, while his weight fluctuates between 160 to 150 pounds. While not built for speed he is pretty fast for his size. His fur is long and thick, as he was meant to be in rather cold climates. Branko or Bran as he's sometimes called has fur that is somewhat akin to snow. His fur itself it almost pure white, the only other color that's even hinted in his coat is the shades of grey that linger on around his paws, behind his nose, upper lip below his nose, and on his ears. His eyes are expressive golden eyes, that sometimes is smooth like honey or hard and flashing like lightning.

Branko's past isn't that much of a mystery, or important. In fact, his past has been rather boring for the most part. At least until around the time, that Bran became a scout in the Pack. You see Branko's always thought of four ranks as higher ranking because of the limited number of wolves in said rank. Alpha, Beta, Healer, and Scout. Sure, Elders are respected, but he doesn't really consider them very important to pack life. From a young age, Bran has yearned to gain one of those four ranks, preferring Alpha, Beta, or Scout before being a healer. When he finally gained the rank of scout, some of his more unlikable traits started to show up more often. Now Branko's not a bad guy, despite the fact that he might need to be taken down a peg or two every now and then.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Vedran & Katarina
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Ginger & Evergreen
Voice Claim:
Jon Bernthal
Playlist:
The Fear - The Score
Born for Greatness - Papa Roach
Outsiders - Au/Ra
Ready as I'll Ever Be - Tangled:
Before Ever After
Genius - LSD
This Mountain - Faouzia

|Breed Status|
Arctic Wolf - 100%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:13 am

"Even if it hurts
Even if it's razor deep
I'm not giving up
Not gonna run."

Current Name: Skypaw
Past Names: Skykit
Future Names: Skywillow
Desired Rank: Warrior

positive traits; courageous, faithful, objective
neutral traits; courteous, freethinking, buisness-like
negative traits; blunt, amoral, petty
Skypaw is an average-sized she-cat with broad shoulders like her father. She has a sleek build, though muscular yet still feminine looking. Much like both of her parents, her fur is thick and long and her tail plume-like. Her fur is a pale silver-grey tone, that's not quite white but still not silver-grey. Skypaw like's to call herself a white-tipped silver cat, which is probably true. Her eyes while pale like her mother's are a stark shade of pale green. This young feline has a few scars, one on her left ear and another on her back right hind leg near her paw.

Skypaw was born nine moons ago, to a mother weak from greencough. Her mother along with two of her three siblings died for one reason or another a few days after they were born. Skypaw and her healthy brother were removed from her still sick mother and given to be nursed by another queen. A half-moon after the death of her two siblings, her mother died. Her mother had not been mated to anyone, nor had she announced who the father was, causing some rumors depicting her two surviving kits father as a Rootclan or Reefclan warrior, or even worse a medicine cat. This was later debunked by their father, Yewfrost, who told the clan that the two had been flirting with the idea of being mates before she got pregnant (and later sick) and ended up rejecting him as the kits father. Apparently, he wasn't sure if she was being literal or just rejecting him in general.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Yewfrost & Oysterpond
Siblings:
Open for one brother
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sage & Lavender
Voice Claim:
Emma Watson
Playlist:
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
Heathens - Twenty-one Pilots
Even if it hurts - Sam Tinnesz
Confident - Demi Lovato
Woman Like Me - Little Mix
VENDETTA - UNSECRET

|Breed Status|
Somali - 42.5%
Siberian cat - 7.5%
Nebelung - 25%
Russian Blue - 25%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:13 am

"What else to do, pray I don't lose my soul
Walking through fire 'til I'm numb to the coals
Coming for everything, diamonds and gold
Nothing to lose, it's all in my control."

Current Name: Hailgaze
Past Names: Hailkit & Hailpaw

Sexuality: Homosexual
Past Mate(s): Robinfeather
Kits: Sealpetal, Cypressbud, and Barktooth

positive traits; efficient, precise, clear-headed
neutral traits; respectful, protective, outspoken
negative traits; conceited, deceitful, insenseitive
Hailgaze is an average-sized cat, with sleek muscles and quite a few scars littering his back, sides, chest, and face. This is unusual for a medicine cat, but all becomes clear when you know his history. His fur is long, sleek, and pure white, not a speck of any other color on him. He has distinctive eyes, one being a pale blue and the other a copper color. Halegaze has a distinctive scar on his right ear that is the shape of a v.

A little over fifty moons ago Hailgaze was born as the only son to Frostpool and Brightfang, along with three sisters, Asterkit, Blossomkit, and Cranekit. Like any kit, he was loved, at least until the four opened his eyes. His mismatched eyes weren't normal to them, so he was quickly expelled from the family and forced to fend for himself for a time. He was taken in by another queen about a moon and a half later after she gave birth to her litter of kits. But it wasn't the same as his real mother's love. As his parents shunned him, so did his blood siblings. Nothing much changed when he became an apprentice, though Larkfrost, did do one thing that inspired him to do better and be better. The senior warrior once told him that, "You can either take what they say to heart and be meek and yearn for their love until the day you die, or you can prove that you are strong, that you don't need them." He took her words to heart and started working harder, asking to be pushed to his limits. While this got the results he needed, it also caused him to end up in the medicine cat den a lot in his long apprenticeship. Because of all of the time, he stayed in the medicine cat den healing from injuries he didn't become warriors with his siblings and became a warrior almost a full two moons later. At the age of 25 moons, he became mates with a pretty she-cat in his clan. When he was 28 moons old, the clan's medicine cat fell sick, and with no medicine cat apprentice, the clan feared greatly for well everyone. At thirty moons old, the clan's old medicine cat died in her sleep, so the clan's leader went to speak to Starclan. When the clan leader returned it was announced that he would become the clan's next medicine cat. Which led to a great amount of outrage from his mate, his parents, siblings, and his old mentor just to name a few. It also led to a few announcements, like that fact his mate he was expecting his kits, along with the fact that Hailgaze didn't actually like her and was just using her to do his duty and father the next generation of the clan, - not that he wouldn't love his kits. Along with the fact that he preferred toms, which led him to gain the v in his ear thanks to his now Ex-Mate.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Frostpool & Brightfang
Siblings:
Asterleap, Blossomsong & Cranecall
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Spearmint & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Idris Elba
Playlist:
Who's Gonna Stop Me - Feat. Jung Youth
Stronger - The Score
Protector - City Wolf
Bird Set Free - Sia
Assassin - Au/RA
Bad Child - Tones and I

|Breed Status|
Turkish Angora - 45%
Turkish Van - 30%
Norwegian Forest Cat - 15%
Maine Coon - 10%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:16 am

"Avoiding this disaster seemed impossible
My heart is beating faster, fast as it can go
'Cause I'm overthinking every word
That was never said or heard
Happy ever after? I don't think so."

Current Name: Sealpaw
Past Names: Sealkit
Future Names: Sealpetal & Sealstar
Desired Rank: Warrior or Queen

Sexuality: Pansexual
Current Mate: looking
Past Mate(s): none
Kits: none

positive traits; optimistic, energetic, nurturing
neutral traits; witty, intelligent, thoughtful
negative traits; boastful, grim, vindictive
Physically speaking, Sealpaw looks a lot like her father, though there are some influences from her mother there as well. Out of everything she shares with her father, her eyes are her favorite. One pale blue eye and one bright amber, both a few shades lighter than her father's. Her fur is long and sleek, and mostly white in color, her coat is dappled with darker marking along her rump, hind legs, and tail. The felines muscles are well-defined but sleek and lithe so she keeps a more feminine form.

Sealpaw was born into a litter of three, with her older brother Bark-kit and sister Cypresskit. According to her mother, she had the unfortunate luck of taking after her father. Whom she later learned was the clan's medicine cat. Aside from the fact that her father was a medicine cat, Sealpaw had a normal time as a kit, and worked hard as an apprentice.
Her father retired shortly after she and her siblings became warriors, so she doesn't spend much time with him. Sealpetal tends to spend a lot of time helping the queens with their kits or working.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Hailgaze & Robinfeather
Siblings:
Cypressbud & Barktooth
Open for half siblings

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Spearmint & Lavender
Voice Claim:
Amanda Seyfried
Playlist:
Lonely - Nathan Wagner
The Wolf and The Sheep - Alec Benjamin
Unbreakable - Faydee
F.F.F. - Bebe Rexha
Invisible - Anna Clendening
Tomboy - Destiny Rogers

|Breed Status|
Turkish Angora - 30%
Turkish Van - 20%
Norwegian Forest Cat - 20%
Maine Coon - 15%
Siberian cat - 15%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:17 am

"I will fall and rise above
And in your hate I find love
'Cause I'm a survivor
Yeah, I am a fighter."

Current Name: Vixensong
Past Names: Vixenkit & Vixenpaw
Future Names: Vixenstar
Desired Rank: Queen

Sexuality: Pansexual
Current Mate: Open
Past Mate(s): [strike]Larkflight

positive traits; perceptive, honest, empathetic
neutral traits; respectful, charismatic, loyal
negative traits; imprudent, vindictive, coarse
Vixensong is a lithe feline with an athletic build, with a long tail and medium-length fur. Her eyes are steel grey color, a stark difference from her fur. Said fur is a beautiful ginger color with darker tabby markings. Her throat and chest are white, along with three of her paws. Additionally, her right hind leg is a white sock, and there's a fleck of white just behind her nose which is a soft pink color. Vixensong has a nick on her left ear and a long scar that stretches from her right flank to her belly.

Born to a queen by the name of Redblossom, and a warrior called Batfleck along with her sister Ravenkit. Vixensong who was then Vixenkit was a playful little thing, much like most kits and had a good kithood, she snuck out of camp once, but with her mother's reaction, she vowed to never do it again. At six moons, she was made an apprentice alongside her sister and was mentored by a tom by the name Oysterpond. She excelled at battle training but lagged behind some at hunting much to her annoyance and her sister's amusement. About two moons before she was due to become a warrior she had a run-in with a rogue when she was out solo hunting, giving her the long scar on her side. It took a good half-moon for it to heal, and another half-moon before there was no longer any pain when she moved. In the end, she was made a warrior a full moon after her sister, because of her injury.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Redblossom & Batfleck
Siblings:
Ravenfeather
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lime & Coconut
Voice Claim:
Helen Sadler
Playlist:
Unstoppable - Sia
The Phoenix - Fallout Boy
Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco
Fallin - Grandson
Devil Devil - MILCK
The Fighter - In This Moment

|Breed Status|
Korat - 20%
American bobtail - 41%
Bombay cat - 39%

Kittens will be shorthaired. Toms can be chocolate, cinnamon, red, lilac, fawn, or cream. Mollies can be chocolate tortoisheshell, cinnamon tortie, red, lilac-cream tortie, fawn-cream tortie, or cream. Kittens can be ticked tabby, spotted tabby, mackerel tabby, or classic tabby. Kittens can have under 50% white spotting or none at all.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu May 13, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:17 am

"It'll get you some peace of mind
Step in line, everything will be just fine
Then I looked up, found they must've left me behind
Send shivers down my spine."

Current Name: Ravenfeather
Past Names: Ravenkit & Ravenpaw
Future Names: Ravenstar
Desired Rank: Deputy

positive traits; athletic, fun-loving, generous
neutral traits; courteous, witty, outspoken
negative traits; insincere, greedy, vicious
Ravenfeather is a lanky and Lithe she-cat, she takes after her father in having short black fur. She has copper-colored eyes, a stereotypical black nose, and sharply pointed ears. Her fur is almost always glossy and clean, making her rather pretty when it is. Ravenfeather, unlike her sister, has many scars. Most scars are small and are on her ears and lower legs, but some stretch across her back, on her shoulders, and a particularly nasty scar from a badger is on her upper left hind leg.

Born to a queen by the name of Redblossom, and a warrior called Batfleck along with her sister Vixenkit. Ravenfeather, while a happy and friendly kit often got into trouble, sneaking out of camp, and even caused a minor panic when she jokingly asked why someone had given her a yew berry stuffed mouse to eat. While some thought - read hoped - she would calm down after she was apprenticed, this wasn't so. Her mentor Reefheart was an exceptionally serious cat, but that didn't stop her from causing trouble. It was a miracle that she became a warrior on schedule, though the event was dimmed by the fact that her sister wasn't with her.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Redblossom & Batfleck
Siblings:
Vixensong
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lime & Rosemary
Voice Claim:
Brina Palencia
Playlist:
Stupid - Ashnikko
A Little Wicked - Valerie Broussard
Straitjacket - Bohnes
Rock Bottom - Grandson
NVM - Faith Marie
Remember This - NF

|Breed Status|
Korat - 20%
American bobtail - 41%
Bombay cat - 39%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me