☾ — tala's characters — ☽

A place to store your roleplay character information.

☾ — dogface — ☽

Postby roobeeen » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:59 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ART BY ME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nettlekit, nettlepaw, dogpaw, dogface
➵ tom
➵ 12 moons
➵ holds rank of medicine cat
➵ asexual aromantic
➵ romantic interest is closed
➵ voice of jeffrey dean morgan
➵ smells like many herbs

➵ a scarred up snowshoe tom with a blue eye.

➵ dogface is a bitter tom, not the sweetest to his patients, but he does try his best to help them any way he can. He doesn't need to be told twice if one of his patients needs something, he'll instantly go to fetch it for them. He has a soft spot for kits, always helping queens out in the nursery, such as bringing them food or borage leaves to keep their milk supply high. Though he knows what his duties are and helps his clanmates out equally.

➵ ever since dogface was born to chestnutfur and robinwatcher he had always been one to go headfirst into things, never thinking before speaking and always being the first one to attack by rushing forward. When he became an apprentice, things didn't get any better for him, he only got worse. When he was a new apprentice and went out exploring on his own at night, he had ran into a dog that had gotten loose from its twolegs. Unfortunately, his siblings had followed him out, wondering where he was going. All of his siblings were killed by the dog, and being as brave as he was, he tried to save them and got attacked in the process. Warriors quickly found them all by the cries they heard, and the living apprentice was taken back home to go straight to the medicine cat to recover. The leader had renamed nettlepaw to dogpaw, for being attacked and heavily scarred by a dog, but also for his foolish decision to go out alone at night. His father blamed him for the death of his siblings, but his mother believed it wasn't his fault, continuing to love him. He was forced into being a medicine cat apprentice, since it was too dangerous for him to be a warrior in the future. He was grumpy about the role at first, but grew to love the role thanks to his mentor, Crowgaze.

➵ chestnutfur(mother), robinwatcher(father), crowgaze(adoptive father), rowanpaw(brother), heatherpaw(sister), birchpaw(brother)
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me