╭ ✦. quantum physics

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ╭ ✦. quantum physics

Postby blkberry » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:37 am

xxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ✦ name: cicadafur
      > cicada: color of fur mimics cicada wings
      > fur: well kept fur, is known for his mane
    ✦ age: 47 moons
    ✦ gender: tom-cat
    ✦ rank: warrior

✦ sexuality: heterosexual
    ✦ romantic interest(s): answer
    ✦ mate: none
    ✦ kits/kin: open!

✦ scent: answer
    ✦ others: answer

charmingdirectsincerereliablesocial

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t
⤜──────→←──────⤛

description text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
I hear 'em callin' my nameIt's gettin' hard for me here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited by blkberry on Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
blkberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blkberry » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:00 am

xxxxImage
    ✦ name: cinderpaw
      > cinder: cinder like tortie coat
      > sight: extreme senses
    ✦ age: 9 moons
    ✦ gender: she-cat
    ✦ rank: apprentice (prophecy cat)

✦ sexuality: lesbian
    ✦ romantic interest(s): open
    ✦ kits/kin: none/open

✦ scent: cinnamon sticks
    ✦ others: answer

anxiousinnovativehelpfullonershy

cinderpaw is a shy, and anxious she-cat, usually avoiding her peers. she's more
    comfortable around her adult clan-mates than the apprentices closer to her a
    -ge. cinderpaw was always shy, even through kit-hood, being the kit who sat
    closely by her mother while the rest of the kits wrestle til their hearts content.
    she wishes she wasn't so shy, because being alone- gets lonely. one day she ho
    -pes to find someone despite being shy and anxious. she fears she's not well
    liked by her peers due to her being distant from them, and mainly stuck to th
    e adults around her. cinderpaw's anxiety stems from her gift, her extreme sen
    -ses. she feels every step of her clan-mates paw's vibrating thru the earth. it
    can be overwhelming depending on how busy the clan is that day. on the bus
    -iest days, she retreats outside of clan to recover from being overstimulated.
    though, it doesn't help much when she can also hear her clan-mates from lon
    -g distances.cinderpaw often wonders if her gifts are a xblessingx or a xcurse.
⤜──────→←──────⤛

description cinderpaw is a spotted ginger tabby tortie with ash colored mark
    -ings scattered across her face and body. her fur isn't as dirty as it looks, she
    has soft, fluffy, fur that tends to poof up when overwhelmed. her eyes are a
    moss shade of green and hear ears are small despite her hearing being heigh
    -ten. she smells like a cinnamon stick, and it can be overwhelming to others.
real easy on the eyesgreen like a soccer field

Last edited by blkberry on Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
blkberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blkberry » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:12 am

xxxxImage
    ✦ name: houndpaw
      > hound: large tom, brown fur
      > bite: strong jaw
    ✦ age: 11 moons
    ✦ gender: tom-cat
    ✦ rank: apprentice

✦ sexuality: ???
    ✦ romantic interest(s): none
    ✦ kits/kin: none/open

✦ scent: fresh raw earth
    ✦ others: PRIDE. - kendrick lamar

Hard-workingVengefulForciblerestlesszealous

mysterious, and secretive houndpaw prefers to keep a private life
    style. he doesn't discuss much about his past or things he may ponder, nor does
    he care much for small talk but, will carry a conversation with clan-mates he's
    fond of. houndpaw takes his training as a warrior very seriously, training even
    after sunset. he dreamed of becoming a warrior early in his apprentice terms,
    working so hard to be noticed by his leader, or his mentor, or just anyone. but
    being 11 moons he wasn't being promoted early. because of this, he resents his
    peers feeling like he wasn't good enough, just as his mother made him feel. he
    made a promise to himself to work hard during his apprenticeship, to be noticed
    by his clan-mates and to prove his worth. but not accomplishing his goal made
    feel over-looked, growing resentful towards the cats in power. even though, he
    wasn't promoted early he still graduates to be a warrior and now he has a new
    goal of being promoted deputy. hoping to become a leader of a clan, even if he
    has to take it.
⤜──────→←──────⤛

description houndpaw is a broad, brown classic tabby tom with yellow eyes.
    he's the biggest apprentice in the clan and he has a distinct broad muzzle.
Sometimes I get so ahead of myselfFeel like I'm runnin' in circles

blkberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me