_ℓуяє'ѕ ѕтσяαgє

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am

[ ] ℓуяє ℓσккαиєт //
    //////gσ∂(∂єѕѕ) σf тяυтн, мιѕ∂ιяєςтισи & мσяє // ∂αíмσиαѕ // gєи∂єяfℓυι∂ // ѕιאָтєєи
    //////[ Tags: None ] [ Location: n/a ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ♦♦♦♦Beady eyes peered down from atop the edge of the roof, observing the passerby. There has been quite a few jumpy students who looked at her in paranoia, feeling as if she was putting them under scrutiny and silently mocking them which, admittedly, she was, but they eventually dismissed her as something they irrelevant, merely their (pathetic) imagination acting up.
x
x

[ ] ιzar rayne //
    //////god oғ ιnnovaтιon // angeloѕ // мale // ѕιхтeen
    //////[ Tags: None ] [ Location: n/a ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ♧♧♧texttexttexttext
Last edited by _Lyre on Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:50 am, edited 130 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

( )----cнιaĸι aozoral
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛( Female ) ( 17 years old ) ( Homosexual ) ( OC from Fairy Tail ) ( Dark Écriture ) ( Partner Doll/Freckles )---------------
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛Tags Doll/FrecklesLocation Village

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

♛♛♛'What is that insufferable ruckus? And who has the misfortune of being called parcel lady of all things? Speaking of parcels...' she looked down at her arms, 'I should do some tests on this, some revealing or disillusioning runes perhaps. It's one of the few things I do possess that might help lead back to whoever brought me here.' As she further ran through options of getting more information, the call increased and so did its owner's footsteps. Feeling rather irritable that her pondering kept being disrupted, she plastered a shallowly annoyed look on her face for she does not have the energy to look sweet at the moment. The young lady was perfectly prepared to give the stranger the most politely snarky criticism she has ever witnessed as she turned around, only to find herself nearly face to face with vibrant blue that seemed rather at odds with plain clothing, plain hair, and an overall average set of looks. Nothing particularly special unlike her who must stick out like a Vulcan in a china shop amongst these people. Startled at the stranger's (his? her?) proximity, her hand immediately went to her parasol's handle and her heel thudded dully against the unseen barrier.

♛♛♛"Is it customary for you to stand so close to a lady?" She barely restrained from outright hissing at this person whomever he or she may be. Usually, she would be much better composed but recent events has left her feeling rather stretched thin and it's doubtful that she will be running into people from her social circles here so surely it can't be overly detrimental should she let herself not act so sweet all the time, right? Knowing her luck? It will be absolutely horrible and a complete headache but most likely nothing she can't handle. Stepping back from the stranger to reduce the chances of her foolishly craning her head back just to look at their face (why must she be so short?), Chiaki relaxed her posture and gave a small, displeased little frown that she knows is adorable and will unhesitatingly use it to its full effect. "Or anyone really? For example: people you do not know and are complete strangers to you?" The such as me went unsaid. Come to think of it, that was more acidic than she was usually comfortable with when around unknown factors. Then, a thought struck her. 'I'm the parcel lady?' This was confirmed when the brunette referred to her as such. 'How lovely, sounds that the one with the misfortune is me.'

♛♛♛All musings were diverted when she felt something imbued with vaguely familiar magic settle onto her left wrist, mere centimeters away from where her parasol rested. Deceptively thin metal gleamed at her, the engraved 4 subtle yet prominent. And sure enough, on the other end of the chain with a matching cuff resting on their wrist was the blue-eyed brunette. Well, that answered the question of her partner's appearance and entry. Now, as tempting as it is to explore this odd and novel magic she has encountered, it's time to proceed to learning everything possible about her partner. Best to start simple and gentle, just in case. "Apologies for my outburst. You seem to have started me a fair bit." Tilting her head in a way that makes her look sweet and harmless, Chiaki continued in a soft voice, "Perhaps it best to begin again? I am L- Chiaki Aozora, pleasure to meet you." She barely stopped herself from saying Lady. With their clothes and demeanor, she has no idea as to how they would react to nobility and despite this dress being one of her more casual ones, it's quite noticeably of higher quality to her partner's as well as everyone around them really. Perhaps she should get some clothing that would help her blend in more, most likely will sooner or later despite her distaste for the dreary fabric. It would be the practical move. "Now that I've given you mine, would you mind telling me yours?"
x
┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

( )----GAREKIl
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣( Male ) ( 18 years old ) ( Ace & Panromantic ) ( Karneval ) ( Mechanic, thief, hacker, shooter ) ( Partner None )---------
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣Tags none ➥ Location n/a

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

♣♣♣♣word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word
Last edited by _Lyre on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:35 am, edited 106 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:04 am

( ━━━━ 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐨
        ( 18 y/o ) ( Catalyst ) ( poison pore quirk ) ( other ) ( chemist & arms dealer )
        ( location her lab/workshop ) ( tags Momo )
    ➵➵➵➵She peered through the lens of the ridiculously expensive (but so worth it) magnifying glass as if the answers to the very source of quirks were stashed within the mixture of various chemicals in the petri dish in front of her. Admittedly a rather inordinate reaction to the results of her newest experimentation with shampoo but it's not like she cares. Still, it would be nice to have shampoo that would not only not damage her hair color (which she adores) but also improve it, bring more vibrancy and whatever. You would think that with such an advanced society, people would have mass-produced something that would work with her hair but no. Instead, she'll have to do all the work by herself as usual.

➵➵➵➵A little alert sounded over the speaker announced the arrival of the reason why she was working on some of her less... risky projects. The now familiar presence entered her smaller-than-average and somewhat cramped lab and quickly followed by the expected request for her order. Honestly, she isn't sure how Momo started ordering books of all things from her and why she accepted these orders but she gets some extra money out of it and it's not overly difficult to find the texts anyways. Discarding her gloves, she strolled out, stopping by the storage and grabbing the relatively minuscule pile of books, making her way to the 'reception room' of her lab. Smirking lazily at the doctor, she chirped cheerfully, "There ya go Rarity! I even translated them for you, no need to thank me but you should do it anyways just saying." Not the best thing to say if her goal was to improve Doc's probably already pretty foul mood so good thing she doesn't particularly care about doing that. At any rate, it's much too fun riling her up, almost as fun as messing with Nori's head and temper. Then again, few things can compete with infuriating the easily-angered shortie.
Last edited by _Lyre on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:45 am, edited 127 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:04 am

╔═══════════════════════╗

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttex

╚═══════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════════╗

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttex

╚════════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════════╗

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttex

╚════════════════════════╝

┌────────┐

ρσѕιтινє ✓
ηєυтяαℓ ◯
ηєgαтινє 🗙
яσмαηтιc 🎔
ƒяιєη∂ѕ ❖
α¢qυαιηтαη¢єѕ ❢
єηємιєѕ ☠

└────────┘
┌────────┐

texttexttexttexttex
texttexttexttexttex
texttexttexttexttex
texttexttexttexttex
texttexttexttexttex
texttexttexttexttex
texttexttexttexttex
texttexttexttexttex
texttexttexttexttex

└────────┘
[url]name[/url] | extra | ◯
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttextte

Last edited by _Lyre on Wed May 01, 2019 6:34 am, edited 80 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[01: Akito] [01: Takara] [01: Evie]

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:18 am

[]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ᴀᴋɪᴛᴏ ᴀᴋᴇᴍɪ ━━━

Royal Tutor 26 y/o Location: [Bycrest Palace, carriage] Tags: [Sango] [open] | Mentioned: [Takara] [Ryoma] Words: [406]

♠♠♠♠The screens floated in front of him as his fingers idly tapped on the various symbols liberally littered throughout their surface. After a few minutes of lazy reading, he settled on a page containing scrolling text detailing Bycrest's current king and his reign. The corner of his mouth pursed in disdain. King Zander's hatred of magic and his everlasting vendetta against it was well-known, and the slight committed against all magical beings as well as magic itself was foul. It's as if he has completely forgotten about the benefits of magic, its wonders and the joy it can bring. Turning his mind away from his personal feelings, he focused his attention on the information that are now more than familiar after weeks of collecting and scrutinizing them, looking for what exactly he doesn't know.

♠♠♠♠Before he could study his files for any longer, footsteps reached his ears and sure enough, a pair of flats and a flaring black skirt entered his peripheral vision, and he looked up to the sight of blonde hair and scrunched up nose.

♠♠♠♠"Say, where have you been all day?"

♠♠♠Akito's visage was smooth and unaffected by his earlier ire, his posture relaxed and the epitome of unconcerned elegance as his screens faded away with nary a movement from him. "Informing myself of Bycrest's changes," he drawled, "As you should have been as well if I'm not mistaken Your Highness." They both knew he wasn't.

♠♠♠♠Leaning against the velvet upholstery, nothing but the best for their precious (not to mention precocious) princess after all, he alternated between reading and bantering with the princess, well accustomed to the activity. Unlike popular belief, he doesn't simply handle her explosive temper and antagonizing words, he relished them. He does so enjoy being able to be so cutting mostly without consequences, as long as he makes sure these conversations of theirs doesn't reach the public ear and keep away from certain sensitive topics that is.

♠♠♠♠Their carriage has barely stopped before Princess practically leapt out, doing so eagerly and in a manner that was not at all befitting of someone of her station. Hardly surprising, rather expected really. Already, blonde locks were whipping about her face as she searched for Bycrest's royal twins. Time to start committing to his unofficial job now he supposes, ensuring that the princess shall not be involved in, be the cause of, or be harmed by any social and political issues.

[]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ᴛᴀᴋᴀʀᴀ ɢᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ━━━

The Youngest Princess 16 y/o Location: [Bycrest Palace] Tags: [Ryoma] [Sango] [Akito] [open] | Mentioned: [Evie] Words: [624]

❥❥❥She observed the stressed lines disrupting Ryo's otherwise smooth skin. She hadn't thought it possible for him to be any more stressed but he continually proves her wrong. Watching him out of the corner of her eye, she further readied herself, closing her shawl with an elegant fleur-de-lis pin as she artfully weaved a ribbon through her short, dark strands. Normally, there would be servants to dress her, but she has dismissed them for she wished for time alone with her twin and who are they to deny her that.

❥❥❥Recently, she has had to get her idiot of a twin patched up either by herself or by the healers much too often for her liking. Sometimes, it's split knuckles and scraped knees. Others, much less frequent much to her relief, there were ugly bruises and wounds that were much too gaping and much too bloody. Always, dark circles lined his weary eyes. This has been going on ever since uncle dearest ascended the throne, rather illegally too she would like to add. As much as she understood his desire to prepare (for what exactly is the question), after all, her hours in the library and moments spent conversing with various nobles and merchants passing by did have a purpose, he is going to wear himself out at this rate. However, he quite clearly needs this, needs to feel as if he's doing something useful, so she'll leave him be for now. Of course, she'll stop him when she deems it necessary, but Ryo hasn't reached that point yet.

❥❥❥Fingers deftly tucked the trailing end of gauzy silk away from sight and she briefly inspected herself in the mirror, deeming her hair adequate, and plucked her shoes from their case perched on the richly-colored rug. A knock sounded, their signal, and she has just slipped a foot in her shoe as Ryo spoke for the first time since they first started getting ready this morning. "Kari, what could they possibly be here for? To pay homage to the new king?" She couldn't say she didn't agree with the bitterness lacing his voice when uttering the last few words.

❥❥❥As she leisurely laced up her footwear, she contemplated his question. They were by their lonesome and at the top of the stairs when her response came.

❥❥❥"I would assume assurance," her words were quiet, carrying to his ears only, "I imagine that they would like to reassure themselves that Uncle won't be touching Anglion."

❥❥❥They descended the stairs in silence. She didn't have to look at Ryo to know that he hid his face from her line of vision, probably thinking about Bycrest's current king. Once they reached their destination, a soft, fond smile flitted past her face as Ryo's harsh expression softened, steel melting away to stone, as his eyes lost a bit of their tiredness. He's lighting up, not that it would look that way to anyone who doesn't know him as well as she does which is to say, she is the only one who can see it (for now). Her eyes tracked his gaze and sure enough, that's Sango over there, her tutor a strict yet unassuming presence behind her. Disappointingly, there was not another head of considerably curlier blonde hair and fancily dolled-up figure. She has thought that Evie would be joining the Anglion entourage. Ryo, as what is expected of him, greeted the Anglion princess at a respectable distance away from her. However, the lack of a title in his greeting was decidedly not despite their decade-long friendship. Stepping away from his side, she smiled at the blonde and leaned in to hug her, pressing a kiss to her cheek and stepping back to welcome Princess Sango to Bycrest.

[]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ɢᴇɴᴇᴠɪᴇᴠᴇ 'ᴇᴠɪᴇ' ᴍᴏᴏʀᴇ ━━━

Lady 18 y/o Location: [~] Tags: [open] | Mentioned: [~] Words: [~]

✠✠✠✠word
Last edited by _Lyre on Thu May 02, 2019 10:55 am, edited 56 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:29 am

( ━━━━ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
        ( 16 y/o ) ( the youngest princess ) ( asexual ) ( demiromantic ) ( 5'7 )
        ( location na ) ( tags open )
    ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜texttext

( ━━━━ 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝
        ( 27 y/o ) ( princess sango's advisor ) ( pansexual ) ( demiromantic ) ( 5'7 )
    ♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤texttext

( ━━━━ 𝐋𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
        (age: undetermined ) ( anglion's soldier ) ( sexuality & rom. orientation: unknown ) ( 5'2 )
    ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩texttext
Last edited by _Lyre on Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 18 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:40 pm

_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:02 am

_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:49 am

_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Last edited by _Lyre on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:59 am, edited 9 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me