axel's roleplay storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

mason kogane

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:20 pm

☆ human/humanoid
M A S O N . K O G A N E

sexuality:. demi-pansexual
pronouns:. he/him

about:. mason's family wanted a girl. that's why when mason told his family he was no longer maisie, they kicked him out of the house, with nothing but his school bag. mason bounced around from house to house, relying on his friends for food and shelter, until one by one, they stopped inviting him over. mason dropped out of school and started hitchhiking, although it was dangerous, and he had to make a quick escape more than once. he wears a binder, a birthday gift from his best friend, who keeps in touch but won't let mason stay at their house. mason is very shy and introverted, preferring to keep to himself. he's observant, always watching others to see what they'll do next. he's studied human behavior, and hopes to one day be a psychologist, but is a little too pessimistic to really follow his dream. mason suffers from anxiety, and will occasionally have attacks.
Last edited by axelandria on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

faye hazel

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm

☆ human/humanoid
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Faye Hazel

pronouns:. she/her or they/them
sexuality:. homosexual

role:. hunter
type:. shifter (sandpiper bird)

personality:. faye is first and foremost loyal to those
who show any sign of affection towards her. anyone who
shows her kindness has most likely already gained her trust. faye is indecisive at times, but once she makes
up her mind, no one can change it. she's stubborn like that. she's very feisty, and will always have a sarcastic
comment to add to the conversation. faye is quite lithe and stealthy in her human form, and in her animal form, she's just as limber.
Last edited by axelandria on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nadia

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:25 pm

☆ human/humanoid

species:. aquanic (alien)
sexuality:. bisexual

about:. nadia was born on the luscious, fertile planet of dahlean. when she was five, her planet began to fall apart. within a year, half the planet was uninhabitable. on her sixth birthday, the second-to-last city fell, the plants and gardens withering away. nadia lost both of her parents. the remaining citizens sent out a distress signal, and a neighboring planet picked them up. the dahleans were sent to a new planet to live on, which only had a few lone residents. the dahleans quickly took over the icy planet, despite its difference from their old planet, and named it aquaria. they have adapted and evolved quickly to fit in the new, cold environment. their skin in insensitive to cold, and their antennae connect to a purple liquid, held in a jar around their neck, to create water. the liquid replenishes while they sleep. their antennae can also manipulate water.

nadia is very curious and friendly, often helping her easily make friends. she is also a very good diplomat. once you earn her trust, which is rather easy, she will be very loyal to you, willing to do anything to help. nadia is frightened easily, something she is working to overcome. nadia speaks her native language of dahlean, a series of chirps and rolling of the tongue, but while she has mastered the universal common language, she still has a slight accent. nadia wishes to learn more languages, and will often ask others if they will teach her their native language.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ankher skye

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:26 pm

☆ human/humanoid
name:. ankher (ankh) skye
sexuality:. demi-bisexual
powers:. pyrokinesis, cryokinesis

about:. ankh was born to a teenaged mother, who immediately put her up for adoption. ankh went through the foster care system, unable to find a family to keep her for very long. by age ten, she'd become a "problem child" who nobody wanted. when she was eleven, ankh came out as genderfluid to her foster family at the time, who immediately sent her back to children's services. when ankh turned fourteen, she left her foster family with one bag and the clothes on her back, and took to calling herself ankher. they never looked for her. ankh lived on the streets from then on, and became very good at pickpocketing and slipping around unnoticed. when the world ended, she didn't really care. not much changed except the fact that there were less people to pickpocket, and now it wasn't illegal to ransack stores. ankh is pessimistic and introverted, hating to be around others. she's very mistrustful, even before all this, and won't tell anyone anything about herself, even her name, until she is positive they are not a threat. ankh has a keen eye, able to scan her surroundings quickly. she is also quite selfish and dishonest, often stealing others' supplies, even if they need it more. ankh is also very stubborn and self-confident, often becoming sarcastic when she feels someone is below her. ankh has good hand-to-hand combat skills.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dakota brimmer

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:26 pm

☆ human/humanoid
name:. dakota brimmer
powers:. chlorokinesis

about:. dakota never had a good relationship with her family. she came out to her sister, denise, when she was ten, who then outed her to their parents when she was eleven. the highly religious family didn't accept her, and almost sent her to a conversion camp. when she was thirteen, dakota's parents split up, and her sister moved in permanently with her father, while dakota hopped between houses each week. she was failing her classes and only had a few good friends when disaster struck, crumbling her world. her parents both died, while her sister ran off to who knows where. dakota doesn't miss her family, and feels a little
guilty about it, but not guilty enough to really feel bad. she'd love to join a group, she just hasn't found one yet. dakota is positive and out-going, loving to be around others, always looking at the bright side of things. she is honest and a little too trusting sometimes, often getting her into dangerous situations. dakota is much better at talking and negotiation than fighting. whenever she scavenges for things, she always looks for glasses first. hers are starting to get scratched and permanently smudged, and to top it off, her eyes have worsened and the prescription isn't good enough anymore.

----------------

alternate
Code: Select all
[left][img]http://www.diamondsindasky.com/static/img/content/thumb-image-result-for-androgynous-haircuts-cute-girls-cuz-im-gay.jpg[/img][/left][b]name:.[/b] dakota (kota) brimmer
[b]age:.[/b] 16
[b]gender:.[/b] cisfemale
[b]sexuality:.[/b] lesbian
[b]religion:.[/b] atheist

[b]romantic interest:.[/b] open
[b]significant other:.[/b] n/a
[b]family:.[/b] [strike]parents[/strike] (deceased) ; denise (sister, open)

[b]weapons:.[/b] [url=http://collectionsearch.nma.gov.au/nmacs-image-download/piction/dams_data/prodderiv3/WM_47214814/nma-47214814-050-wm-vs1_o3_640.jpg]baling hooks[/url] with wrist straps, [url=https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB15LKuJVXXXXb7XXXXq6xXFXXXH/Traditional-handmade-Brown-leather-Recurve-bow-20-60-hunting-Longbow-3-bamboo-arrows.jpg]bow and arrows[/url]
[b]skills:.[/b] hand-to-hand combat, stealth

[b]about:.[/b] dakota never had a good relationship with her family. her parents were overly-ambitious for her, so she'd been apart of and completed ten different extracurricular activities, including hand-to-hand combat and horseback riding (they also lived on a farm). she came out to her sister, denise, when she was ten, who then outed her to their parents when she was eleven. the highly religious family didn't accept her, and almost sent her to a conversion camp. when she was thirteen, dakota's parents split up, and her sister moved in permanently with her father, while dakota hopped between houses each week. she was failing her classes and only had a few good friends when the disaster struck, crumbling her world. her parents both died, while her sister ran off to who knows where. dakota doesn't miss her family, and feels a little guilty about it, but not guilty enough to [i]really[/i] feel bad. she'd love to join a group, she just hasn't found one yet.
dakota is positive and out-going, loving to be around others, always looking at the bright side of things. she is honest and a little too trusting sometimes, often getting her into dangerous situations. dakota is much better at talking and negotiation than fighting. whenever she scavenges for things, she always looks for glasses first. hers are starting to get scratched and permanently smudged, and to top it off, her eyes have worsened and the prescription isn't good enough anymore.

[left][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/70/5e/34/705e3410acc986742b1c54c1134d8a09.jpg[/img][/left][b]name:.[/b] royal
[b]species:.[/b] clydesdale horse
[b]age:.[/b] seven years
[b]gender:.[/b] male

[b]about:.[/b] royal was the prize show horse for the brimmers until dakota's parents became zombies. dakota came and opened all the stalls, letting the horses go free. royal was the only one who stayed. he has been by her side ever since, and is loyal and trustworthy. dakota rides him bareback, with only a halter and a lead rope. he's adjusted to this new life, and is useful for flattening zombies.
Last edited by axelandria on Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oceanis

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:30 pm

O C E A N I S

grey-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes and white underbelly

sexuality:. bisexual
role:. hunter/healer/scavenger

personality:. timid, skittish, introverted
history:. oceanis was born to a lone she-cat, who left her and her brother once they could catch their own prey. oceanis' brother died shortly after, unable to run away from a fox fast enough. oceanis survived, barely, on her own until a few moons ago. she was taken in to the clan, after some begging, and now tries her best to be helpful.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hunter spade

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:35 pm

☆ human/humanoid

h u n t e r . s p a d e

species:. shapeshifter ; lynx

about:. hunter has been in foster care for as long as she can remember. as soon as she turned sixteen, she moved out on her own, surviving with her wits about her. she has good survival skills, from a summer camp when she was thirteen, and always carries a hunting knife that doubles as a carving knife with her. she's very resilient. hunter is easy-going and patient, and is very level-headed and diplomatic in arguments. she doesn't trust very easily.

-------------

alternate
Code: Select all
[left][img]https://ud-dx.jp/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/1a7a0e29ee1a00e180f2100c06daac8c.jpg[/img][/left][b]name:.[/b] hunter spade
[b]age:.[/b] 17
[b]gender:.[/b] cisfemale
[b]sexuality:.[/b] bisexual
[b]religion:.[/b] atheist

[b]romantic interest:.[/b] anabel clark
[b]significant other:.[/b] anabel clark (secret relationship)
[b]family:.[/b] unknown

[b]weapons:.[/b] [url=https://www.garrettwade.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/730x/0dc2d03fe217f8c83829496872af24a0/4/5/45t0201_3.jpg]hunting/carving knife[/url]
[b]skills:.[/b] survival (multiple summer camps)

[b]about:.[/b] hunter hopped from foster home to foster home until she was eight, and was finally adopted. she then grew up training rhodesian ridgeback dogs. she's very resilient. hunter is easy-going and patient, and is very level-headed and diplomatic in arguments. she doesn't trust very easily.

[left][img]https://ai-tube.com/thumbs/CA8wjLNd6Ep.jpg[/img][/left][b]names:.[/b] north, bailey, south (left to right)
[b]species:.[/b] [url=https://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/rhodesian-ridgeback#/slide/1]rhodesian ridgebacks[/url] (dogs)
[b]age:.[/b] seven years
[b]genders:.[/b] female, female, male

[b]about:.[/b] the three littermates were raised and trained by hunter. their breed was bred to hunt lions, so they make quick work out of zombies. they always stay at hunter's side. north is more happy-go-lucky and carefree, while south is more solemn and serious. bailey is hunter's prize dog, the leader of their small pack.
Last edited by axelandria on Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hailey gunter

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:42 pm

☆ human/humanoid

lines belong to From The Stars

name:. hailey gunter
sexuality:. lesbian

about:. hailey came to the sanctuary immediately after finishing high school. she'd always loved reading books and drawing pictures of dragons when she was younger, and as she went into high school, realized she could actually make a living being around dragons. so she decided to focus on her studies just enough so she got decent grades, then slacked off, really only studying dragons and dragon activity. hailey spent her time out of school volunteering at an animal shelter, trying to learn how to work with animals. in her later years of high school, she worked with larger animals, occasionally dressing them up like dragons for fun. hailey has been working at the sanctuary for three years now. [ADJUST TO RP]
hailey loves swimming, reading, and drawing, and will often be found doing all of the above, in said order. she hates awkward situations and confrontation, and will often do anything in her power to avoid them. she's good at putting people at ease. hailey is easy-going and friendly, often very bubbly in conversations. she is very messy, in her room and in her life. hailey is also very adventurous, often doing dangerous things just for the fun of it.
Last edited by axelandria on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:43 pm

-
Last edited by axelandria on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:43 pm

-
Last edited by axelandria on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me