Zero's storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

adderpaw

Postby ZERO.txt » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:36 pm

╔════════════════════╗
𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐀𝐖
╚════════════════════╝

◄ tom ❘ questioning ❘ 10 moons ❘ apprentice ►

physical traits

adderpaw is a tiny brown tabby tom with amber eyes. his fur is spiky and unkempt.

character

personality: adderpaw has a very abrasive personality. he's almost always nasty and rude to others. his bad attitude is rooted in insecurity and a defensive nature, but he would never admit it, instead telling others that it's just because he finds others annoying. he's very apathetic and often a bully.
history: adderpaw was born sickly and weak. his mother and father kept themselves emotionally at a distance while he was growing up for fear that he would die, and by the time they were sure he'd survive, they weren't sure how to reintroduce themselves. as the only kit in the litter, he had no siblings for support and grew into a bitter and socially estranged apprentice.
skills/traits:
strength: ★★☆☆☆
perception: ★★★★☆
endurance: ★☆☆☆☆
charisma: ★☆☆☆☆
intelligence: ★★★★☆
agility: ★★★☆☆
kin: open
crush/mate: open

╔════════════════════╗
𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐀𝐖
╚════════════════════╝

◄ tom ❘ questioning ❘ 10 moons ❘ apprentice ❘ tags: ►

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]
[color=#404040]╔════════════════════╗[/color]
[color=#BF8000]𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐀𝐖[/color]
[color=#404040]╚════════════════════╝[/color]
[color=#404040][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3895261&p=122546919#p122546919]⚕[/url][/color][/size]
[color=#808080]◄ tom ❘ questioning ❘ 10 moons ❘ apprentice ❘ tags: ►[/color][/center]
Last edited by ZERO.txt on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

starlingsong

Postby ZERO.txt » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:19 am

╔════════════════════╗
𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘
╚════════════════════╝

◄ molly ❘ homosexual ❘ 26 moons ❘ warrior ►

physical traits

starlingsong is a deaf white molly with blue eyes.

character

personality: starlingsong has a strong sense of humor despite being deaf. she likes to play small harmless jokes on other cats, and likes to share a laugh even if she has no clue what the other cat is laughing about. she's quite clever, though also quite childish. she often hums little tunes to herself because she likes the way they feel when she sings them, despite not being able to hear them herself.
history: when starling was born, her parents named her after the dark bird as a joke about her stark white pelt. however, as she grew older, she grew into the name with her musical inclinations. she would always make little chirps and hums to herself and others, even after learning to communicate through gestures. she eventually took up her parents' sense of humor as well. her brother didn't inherit their parents' sense of humor, but she loved him anyway. when she discovered from other cats in the twolegplace that shiver had joined riverclan, she joined up as well.
skills/traits:
strength: ★★★☆☆
perception: ★★☆☆☆
endurance: ★★☆☆☆
charisma: ★★★★☆
intelligence: ★★☆☆☆
kin: shiverstep [brother]

╔════════════════════╗
𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘
╚════════════════════╝

◄ molly ❘ homosexual ❘ 26 moons ❘ warrior ❘ tags: ►

[center][size=200]
[color=#a64dff]𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘[/color]
[color=#404040][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3895261&start=10#p122870753]♫[/url][/color][/size]
[color=#808080]◄ molly ❘ homosexual ❘ 26 moons ❘ warrior ❘ tags: ►[/color][/center]
Last edited by ZERO.txt on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alder

Postby ZERO.txt » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:17 pm

╔════════════════════╗
𝕒𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ male ❘ asexual ❘ 23 years ❘ skywing ❘ herbs teacher ►

physical traits

alder is rather small and nonathletic as far as skywings go. he lacks the long limbs of most other skywings. his scales are mainly a bright orange, with pale yellowish scales on his belly and dark orange-brown scales on his back and wing tips. his horns and spikes are a very dark grey, and they have a corkscrew shape as opposed to being straight.

character

personality: alder is eccentric but soft spoken. he loves to share his knowledge with anyone - students, his peers, anyone who will listen. he firmly believes in gently encouraging his students when they get frustrated. alder is very patient and down-to-earth, though he does get very excited when he's teaching or talking to someone about something academic.
history: alder worked as a healer in the skywing kingdom's hospital for a large amount of his life. he had the smarts and the eagerness to learn to become an established healer if he would have stayed longer, but when he heard that jade mountain needed an herbs teacher, he knew what his true calling was.
skills/traits:
strength: ★☆☆☆☆
perception: ★★★☆☆
intelligence: ★★★★★
agility: ★★☆☆☆
kin: none
crush/partner: none

╔════════════════════╗
𝕒𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ male ❘ asexual ❘ 23 years ❘ skywing ❘ herbs teacher ❘ tags: ►

[center][size=200]
[color=#F6590B]𝕒𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣[/color]
[color=#404040][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3895261&p=123118120#p123118120]x[/url][/color][/size]
[color=#808080]◄ male ❘ asexual ❘ 23 years ❘ skywing ❘ herbs teacher ❘ tags: ►[/color][/center]
Last edited by ZERO.txt on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jasper

Postby ZERO.txt » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:08 pm

╔════════════════════╗
𝕛𝕒𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ trans male ❘ homosexual ❘ 6 years ❘ mudwing ❘ copper winglet ►

physical traits

jasper is a bulky mudwing with dull brown scales and bright amber eyes. he has a few teeth that poke out when he has his mouth shut, and all his spikes have a rounded shape except for the ones down the middle of his head, which are sharper and almost resemble a mohawk. he is rather large for his age, and has a strong build.

character

personality: jasper is very much brawn over brains. he often uses intimidation to solve problems. he tends to use very few words, as he'd rather keep his thoughts to himself and let his actions speak for him. he gets nervous in big groups, but thrives in smaller groups with dragons he knows well. he is very protective over his friends, and enjoys taking a break from his strong silent type personality when he's alone with his friends. he loves hearing jokes and listening to stories, though he doesn't have many to tell. jasper very much dislikes how he is the stereotypical mudwing, and hopes that being in jade mountain academy will help him break out of it.
history: jasper was the bigwings of his troop, and was very well suited to it for the most part. he took great pride in looking after his siblings and leading them, and enjoyed having them to rely on when he needed it. he didn't want to leave his siblings, but when they heard of an opportunity for him to go to jade mountain academy, they insisted that "their big brother needed a vacation."
skills/traits:
strength: ★★★★★
endurance: ★★★★☆
charisma: ★★☆☆☆
intelligence: ★☆☆☆☆
agility: ★☆☆☆☆
kin: three siblings
crush/partner: open

╔════════════════════╗
𝕛𝕒𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ trans male ❘ homosexual ❘ 6 years ❘ mudwing ❘ copper winglet ❘ tags: ►

[center][size=200]
[color=#92744f]𝕛𝕒𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣[/color]
[color=#404040][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3895261&p=123118120#p123119157]x[/url][/color][/size]
[color=#808080]◄ trans male ❘ homosexual ❘ 6 years ❘ mudwing ❘ copper winglet ❘ tags: ►[/color][/center]
Last edited by ZERO.txt on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fractus

Postby ZERO.txt » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:52 pm

╔════════════════════╗
𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕤
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ female ❘ homosexual ❘ 6 years ❘ icewing ❘ jade winglet ►

physical traits

fractus is a silvery grey icewing with pale purplish-blue eyes. she is missing her back left foot. her scales are sharp and triangular and her horns look a bit like melting icicles.

character

personality: fractus is insecure, bitter and angry, though she would never admit it. she usually keeps her anger in check by keeping a cool and collected personality, though she tends to snap when she gets anxious or stressed. she deeply loathes authority, and often goes out of her way to disobey them even when she knows it isn't right. she has a silver tongue and can often sway many dragons. she is a rebel, and while she is outwardly cool and careless, internally she is afraid and bitter over her circumstances.
history: icewing society had a large part in turning fractus into who she is. she wasn't ever a particularly high ranking icewing but she wasn't scorned completely, until she had an accident as a young dragonet in which she lost her foot. this rendered her physically weak, and she quickly dropped to the lowest circle, becoming a lowly outcast. downtrodden and disdained, she grew to hate the rigid icewing society for what she saw as betraying her by casting her out because of her injury. as much as she hated the higher ranked icewings, their words began to stick and she began to believe that she was worthless, weak, and a burden. she leaped at the chance to join jade mountain, knowing that she would still - to an extent - be under the thumb of authority, but also knowing that it would be easier for her to escape it when she was back on her feet and somewhat respected.
skills/traits:
charisma: ★★★★★

╔════════════════════╗
𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕤
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ female ❘ homosexual ❘ 6 years ❘ icewing ❘ jade winglet ❘ tags: ►

[center][size=200]
[color=#9c5d97]𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕤[/color]
[color=#404040][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3895261&start=10#p123119958]x[/url][/color][/size]
[color=#808080]◄ female ❘ homosexual ❘ 6 years ❘ icewing ❘ jade winglet ❘ tags: ►[/color][/center]
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sagefur

Postby ZERO.txt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 am

╔════════════════════╗
𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕣
╚════════════════════╝

◄ molly ❘ heterosexual ❘ 31 moons ❘ queen ►

physical traits

sagefur is a tall molly with long grey and white fur and pale green eyes. she is currently heavily pregnant.

character

personality: sagefur was always rather confrontational, but this increased further when she discovered she was pregnant. she became greatly defensive and rarely lets other cats touch her. she's very closed off emotionally and can come off as cold. though she wouldn't ever admit it, she is deeply afraid of failing as a mother. she is quite overprotective of her kits. sagefur is prone to restlessness and often wanders around in the forest near camp to get some time alone in the open, out of the nursery. she oftentimes talks to her unborn kits when she's alone.
history: sagefur didn't have much of a mother figure in her life, as her biological mother died shortly after giving birth, and the cat who nursed her never formed much of a bond with her. the lack of a mother never particularly bothered her, and her father tried his best to make sure his daughter was happy. as an adult, she had a short-lived relationship with a tom who she refuses to name, and became pregnant with his kits. she is deadset on raising the kits well and on her own.
skills/traits:
charisma: ★★★☆☆
intelligence: ★★★☆☆
kin: 2 unborn kits
crush/mate: none (open)

╔════════════════════╗
𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕣
╚════════════════════╝

◄ molly ❘ heterosexual ❘ 31 moons ❘ queen ❘ tags: ►

[center][size=200]
   [color=#72b77d]𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕣[/color]
    [color=#404040][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3895261&start=10#p123149185]❇[/url][/color][/size]
    [color=#808080]◄ molly ❘ heterosexual ❘ 31 moons ❘ queen ❘ tags: ►[/color][/center]
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snowcreek

Postby ZERO.txt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:06 am

╔════════════════════╗
𝕤𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕜
╚════════════════════╝

◄ tom ❘ bisexual ❘ 46 moons ❘ warrior ►

physical traits

snowcreek is a large lynx point tom with blue eyes. he has long. thick fur and overall soft features.

character

personality: snowcreek is quiet and meditative. he rarely speaks, but cats usually listen when he does, as he makes sure he has something worth saying before he talks. much like his name suggests, he has a very cool and calculated personality. he usually seems emotionless, which is disconcerting to many cats. he's very patient and calm. he has a silver tongue and can often convince others to see the way he does, and he isn't above manipulation when he thinks he can pull it off. it takes him a very long time to open up and be vulnerable around someone, but he is very sweet and emotional when he does. he is a very private cat and prefers any affection be shown in private.
history: snowcreek was born a kittypet and lived with twolegs for the majority of his kithood, but he joined stormclan as a young cat. he didn't quite fit in well, given his reserved personality and kittypet history. being kittypet-born, he wasn't particularly strong or agile but proved himself a worthy strategist.
skills/traits:
crush/mate: eeriestar

╔════════════════════╗
𝕤𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕜
╚════════════════════╝

◄ tom ❘ bisexual ❘ 46 moons ❘ warrior ❘ tags: ►

[center][size=200]
    [color=#60BFBF]𝕤𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕜[/color]
    [color=#404040][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3895261&p=123150072#p123150072]❆[/url][/color][/size]
    [color=#808080]◄ tom ❘ bisexual ❘ 46 moons ❘ warrior ❘ tags: ►[/color][/center]
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

taleweaver

Postby ZERO.txt » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:53 am

╔════════════════════╗
𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ female ❘ bisexual ❘ 24 years ❘ nightwing ❘ history teacher ►

physical traits

taleweaver is a tall, dark green tinted nightwing. she has slate green eyes and wears a silver chain around her wrist.

character

personality: taleweaver is a very reserved dragon, emotionally and vocally. she rarely initiates conversation, and often only gives one or two word responses. her face is usually solemn and reveals very little about her emotions. she is a very different dragon inside the classroom, though. she knows that history is a boring subject for most students, and, true to her name, tries to turn her lectures into more of a storytelling time. she tries to make her class as interesting and engaging as she can, though she understands that many dragons just dislike learning history.
history: taleweaver was born in the rainwing kingdom, a stereotypical bookish and curious nightwing. she never outgrew it, but also never grew into accepting the rainwing's more carefree attitudes. she has always taken pride in being able to hide her feelings, unlike rainwings, and can't stand not working. her dream was to travel pyrrhia, learning as much about other tribes and their histories and biology as she could. she hoped that jade mountain would provide her an opportunity to further her research, with their libraries and the help of her peers.
skills/traits:

╔════════════════════╗
𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ female ❘ bisexual ❘ 24 years ❘ nightwing ❘ history teacher ❘ tags: ►

[center][size=200]
[color=#339966]𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣[/color]
[color=#404040][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3895261&start=10#p123361763]x[/url][/color][/size]
[color=#808080]◄ female ❘ bisexual ❘ 24 years ❘ nightwing ❘ history teacher ❘ tags: ►[/color][/center]
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shiverstep

Postby ZERO.txt » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:21 pm

╔════════════════════╗
𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ tom ❘ bisexual ❘ 26 moons ❘ warrior/future med cat ►

physical traits

shiverstep is a huge, pure white tom with pale green eyes. he has long, feathery fur and tufts on his ears.

character

personality: shiverstep, despite his size, happens to be quite anxious. he avoids groups and would much rather be on his own. he tends to snap under pressure or when he's nervous, and says things he doesn't mean to. he takes a very long time to trust someone and even longer to be vulnerable around them, causing him to often have a rather guarded expression.
history: from his kithood, when he was named still named shiver, he had frequent, vivid dreams of the lake and the cats who used to live there. he'd heard rumors in the twolegplace of cats rebuilding riverclan but never felt compelled to join himself. that is, until the dreams became the only thing he could think about and the only thing he ever dreamed of. eventually he bitterly gave in, joining the new clan and holding a resentment towards starclan as he believed they sent him the dreams and forced him away from his home.
skills/traits:
strength: ★★★★☆
perception: ★★☆☆☆
charisma: ★☆☆☆☆

╔════════════════════╗
𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡
╚════════════════════╝
x

◄ tom ❘ bisexual ❘ 26 moons ❘ warrior ❘ tags: open ►

[center][size=200]
[color=#00cc00]𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡[/color]
[color=#404040][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3895261&start=10#p123385934]x[/url][/color][/size]
[color=#808080]◄ tom ❘ bisexual ❘ 26 moons ❘ warrior ❘ tags: open ►[/color][/center]
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snaptooth

Postby ZERO.txt » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:37 am

╔════════════════════╗
𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑
╚════════════════════╝

◄ molly ❘ bisexual ❘ 55 moons ❘ warrior ►

physical traits

snaptooth is a large, muscular molly with black fur and green eyes. the fur around her neck is a dark grey.

character

personality: despite her name and outward appearance, snaptooth is rather friendly. she loves mentoring, and always tries to keep a smile on her face. she has a strong sense of what she deems right and wrong, and will always follow her heart. she can be somewhat too vocal in her opinions.
history: snaptooth didn't have anything notable happen in her childhood. she was close to her family, and always tried to look out for them as best as she could. her younger brother, redpaw, left after the new leader outlawed starclan worship. she almost left with him, but decided to stay, telling herself she would do more good here.
skills/traits:
strength: ★★★★☆
intelligence: ★★☆☆☆
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items