Calamity's Char Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Calamity's Char Storage

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:22 am

Name:
Agnikai
Several hundred, but retains an early adult age for his species
Height:
Maximum he can comfortably/ stably lift is 6 Floors tall
Length:
1.25 Miles from nose to tail
Sexuality:
Play it out
Species Genre:
Serpent
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
Aggressive, quick to turn. Very touchy. Sensitivity level is low, but a couple things can get under his scales to show a softer- calmer side. Protective over sister.
Extras
Eyes color, yellow. Breathes red fire. Speed, is slow compared to any dragon. Armor is much tougher. Tends to be found in the sands, where he can warm/ camouflaged as his scales look like old lava rocks. Very active besides the winter months.
History:
Has a twin sister, opposite of himself but they work well as a team surprisingly. Has ventured into several different territories in his youth, discovering different terrain and prey. Has not visited the ocean. Has been solitary besides the occasionally run-in with his sister. A wanderer, no home or specific territory. Often gets into scuffles because of this.
[/quote]
Last edited by Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ on Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:24 am

Name:
Solstice
Several hundred, but retains an early adult age for her species
Height:
Maximum she can comfortably/ stably lift is 6 Floors tall
Length:
1.25 Miles from nose to tail
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Species Genre:
Serpent
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
Observant, and refrained. Reserves energy for when necessary. Has much wisdom her her age.
Extras
Eyes color, yellow but her left eye has a white slitted pupil due to partial blindness. Breathes red fire. Speed, is slow compared to any dragon. Armor is much tougher. Tends to be found in the sands, especially the beach where she blends in better. Very active besides the winter months.
History:
Born with a partially blind left eye that has now turned into a white slitted pupil. Has a twin brother, opposite from herself but they work well as a team surprisingly. Has ventured into several different territories in his youth, discovering different terrain and prey. Decided to make her territory within the beach sands where a cave is located nearby. Has met several dragons in her time, especially wanderers or the occasional sea dragon. Enjoys listening to their stories and learning of their culture that only she can imagine.
𝓦𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝓘𝖓𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉 ... 𝓘 𝓒𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊

╔~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~╗
☽°。 ゚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ゚。°☾

╚~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~╝
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:54 am

ImageImageImage

Name:
Moonstone
Height:
Maximum he can comfortably/ stably lift is 12 inches
Length:
2 feet from nose to tail
Sexuality:
Play it out
Species Genre:
Serpent
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
Quiet, reserved, intelligent. Tricky to outwit him.
Extras
Eyes color, yellow. Unknown capabilities. Speed, is fast for his size. Easy prey for a simple bird or other dragon, often found hiding under something.
History:
Parents and siblings are unknown. Hatched underground a solo egg. Found in a flourishing field of a mix of flowers and sparse trees. Home is within a tree and does well in winter months where he blends into the snow.
Last edited by Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:44 am

Name:
Zale
Height:
Maximum he can comfortably/ stably lift is 8 stories
Length:
Nearly 2 Miles
Sexuality:
Play it out
Species Genre:
Serpent, mostly aquatic
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
Bleak, blunt, and not one for a lot of words. Silent, and like to show instead of talk. Wise, ancient, and has a history of being a neutral being. a seer, foreshadow of events and it is often known that it's appearence brings 'great change' to many lives good or bad. If spotted, it is said that it can hear your every thoughts and speaks to you through one's mind.
Extras:
Eyes color, not existent. Voice is that of both male and female when talking, it changes between both within a sentence which is very unnerving. Capabilities include; being a seer, who foreshadows events. Can listen to thoughts and can speak to one through the mind. Ability is to create an inky blotch to teleport short distances around an enemy, only works under water.
History:
Parents or family is unknown. Was brought into this world through the deepest darkest depths of the ocean. Most of its wurmling life, it was violent and had only predatory instincts. Kill on sight. Though, there was one who got away. A female aquatic dragon that was much quicker and adept than it was. She came back several times, taunting, until finally the realization settled that it would be unable to kill her. They became lovers over the spanse of years and minimal communication. Then, never heard or seen her again. Again, anger and wrath overwhelmed it and lashed out at any chance. Eventually hit became sad and depressed, washing up one shore and learning about a whole new world. It encountered civilizations and watched the seasons change. It used his abilities at first, vengefully. Causing wars by use of lies and manipulation. Later, he understood lessons of remorse and forgiveness after the seeing and masses of loss and the cries of loved ones. He then understood, they had the same pain he once felt. It now uses its abilities and wisdom for either side now, but keeps in mind it's mistakes.

Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:02 pm

artist in BB code

Name:
Ruinous
Height:
12 foot
Length:
Sexuality:
Play it out
Species Genre:
Gryphon
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
Decisive. Cunning. Quick witted. Uses her surroundings as obstacles from attacks. A valiant speaker. Is naïve.
Extras:
Eyes color, golden with brighter yellow center. Capabilities include; changing color of black shades to match shadows of surroundings, basically inviable if closing eyes (only works at night). Has a birthmark on her chest that seems to run in the family, missing feathers that have three slash marks as if it was scarred from a fight.
History:
Born with adorning parents. Lived a very pampered life, but rushed into leaving. She now is part of the battalion for their species. She holds her head high even though most consider her useless due to being young and inexperienced. She's lost quite a few battles when going against her comrades. Has yet to prove herself.
Last edited by Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ on Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:13 pm

Name:
Cozen
Height:
18 foot
Length:
26 foot
Sexuality:
Play it out
Species Genre:
Gryphon
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
Wise, aggressive, malicious, always working to claim rank. Selfish basically. Loves his collection of bones.
Extras:
Brown with red in the center. Capabilities include; fire breathing.
History:
Grew up alongside a brother whom was well appreciated and very skilled. He was killed mysteriously, and Cozen made a promise to find the murderer. Ends up, he was framed and was put into exile after receiving several punishments. His anger fueled and several years passed as he plotted his vengeance. With new ruling, he returned and worked his way up into a proper position under the king of the current territory. He now seeks his own ruling, or territory to claim as his own. He has a few underlings who do his bidding.

Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:38 pm

Name:
Akhet
Height:
13 foot
Length:
19 foot
Sexuality:
Play it out
Species Genre:
Gryphon
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
Bright, light hearted, protective, engaging, charming. Not a leader, more of a follower.
Extras
Eyes color, bright gold. Resistant to fire, can keep flames burning on himself. Double winged.
History:
Born with a birth defect of having double wings, but it makes him a more agile flier. A decent hunter, he has now become a scavenger for food and brings it back to his family and friends, sick or elderly. Lives the "peasant" life out of the hierarchy. He's adored by his community. Sadly, he's been taken advantage of. Easy to fall in love, and left heartbroken several times. Picked on by larger gryphons part of his age group, and has to abide by their rules. Wants to break free and become more.

Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Name:
Ire
Height:
28 foot when extended at tallest height
Length:
60 foot from nose to tail extended out
Sexuality:
Play it out
Species Genre:
Wyvern
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
Scarcely seen. Elusive to catch. Solitary. Lashes out. Untamed.
Extras:
Eyes color, icy blue different shades. Capabilities include; silent flight and shrieking ability to cause trauma to ears.
History:
Born as a wyrm, with age the species grows wings. Parents split ways, but the father guards the eggs. Territories are often found in swamp lands or tar pits. He grew to adulthood, and has become a savage predator. He was not taught anything, but only has survival instincts. He has come across dragons and can understand them, but hasn't found ways to vocalize words. He speaks with chatters, growls, quips, yelps, shrieks, grunts and uses his body to show interest. He can formulate only a few words as he has practiced. He can be somewhat like a child when it comes to understanding something new. He hasn't explored densely populated areas and mostly stays on the outskirts. His home he has made is a jagged rock structure out in the ocean hundreds of feet high where waves crash against.

Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:52 pm

Name:
Verglas
Height:
8 floors when head and neck are level
Length:
2 miles head to tail
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Species Genre:
Panlong
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
Sovereign. Majestic. Every motion with purpose. Offers guidance to those who seek wisdom. A grandfather among all.
Extras
Eyes color, opal like the gemstone itself. Capabilities; Breathes ice. Can fly with the fluid-like movement of his body. Can grant wishes with favors or quests. Same goes for seeking wisdom. Looking for a successor to bestow all his knowledge upon.
History:
One of the few eldest dragons alive. It is said he fell from a star itself. He goes along with whatever rumors, but only he knows the truth. He has fought in wars, ruled lands, visited all of the realms, known species that ceased to exist. He is a living library of knowledge that's seen or heard of all. Old in age, he conserves what he can of himself in the icy lands, a tall peak surveying much of his former kingdom that he relinquished title to ages ago.

Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Name:
Dirge
Height:
6'5
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Species Genre:
Dark Elf
Love Interest:
Open
Personality:
A natural leader. Art of persuasion to manipulate others.
Extras
Eyes color, dark red looks black. Breathes red fire. Armor has magical abilities able to withstand fire and is more durable. Weapon is a heavy sword, which he makes look easy to wield.
History:
Upbringing is unknown. Will edit later...

Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups