Just Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Just Storage

Postby Crono » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Name: Anthony Woods
Personality:
History:
Last edited by Crono on Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mason Richards

Postby Crono » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:18 pm

"What are you supposed to do when your only family turns it's back on you?"

Name: Mason Richards
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Family: Rowan Richards - (Father) | Alive, Allison Richards - (Mother) | Deceased

Personality: Mason's an overall decent guy, but he has a hard time letting his guard down as well as trusting anyone after putting all of it into the one person that wasn't supposed to destroy it. Typically he's a calm and collected individual, he comes off a bit passive but he knows when to put that aside and bare his fangs so to speak. The man is one to enjoy the peace and quiet as well as his alone time, though he does enjoy others company too.

Biography: Mason's father was a loner and also an alpha, his human mother died during childbirth. His father was always adamant about staying away from packs, that he and his father we're their own pack and that was all that they needed. At a young age Mason blindly listened, his father could do no wrong in his eyes. As he got older the 'stay away from packs' became habit, almost a way of life. He was never sure why his father felt so strongly about this, maybe he'd been in a pack at some point, Mason would never truly know. When he was 17 Mason was out hunting alone, and had accidentally stumbled into a packs territory. Running into two of the pack members, one male and one female they conversed shortly before warning him to leave mid-hunt, he complied wanting nothing to do with them.

Meeting back up in the forest later with Rowan hadn't gone as expected, the man smelled the scents of the other wolves on his son, accused him of trying to leave him, to go off and live the easy life with a fake family. The two furiously argued and eventually Mason had enough and turned to leave, the moment he did his father jumped him from behind. Mason never saw it coming, never believed his father would actually hurt him but he could practically feel the alpha's bloodlust and the intent as the larger wolf tried to clamp its jaws on his throat. Mason fought back, something he wasn't sure he'd be capable of doing against the man he loved until that moment when he feared for his life. The two ripped at each other violently in a struggle before Mason decided to make a run for it, he knew he was outmatched by an alpha like his father. The older wolf would have easily caught him had Mason not injured one of it's legs. He knows he would have died had those circumstances not come together.

Mason never went home, kept on the move never staying in the same place long, he'd simply move on to a new town or state. Always afraid Rowan was tracking him whether to ask for forgiveness or to kill him Mason could care less, he wasn't going to give his old man the chance. He stripped himself of that bond the day they fought. Now six years later he still keeps the mindset of an outcast always looking over his shoulder. Over time a part of him, likely his wolf side, started yearning for something of a family or pack, just something more.

Eventually Mason found himself in the small town of ?, he'd been there maybe a week when a man confronted him out of nowhere. Mason was quick to realize it was another werewolf introducing himself as ?. Mason tried to to play it off, act like he was in a rush, try to escape. ? had none of it, blocking him at every attempt.

"What are you running from?" ? had said and that had stopped Mason in his tracks.

? spoke so non-nonchalantly, so easily calm. Those words would come to be the reason that Mason allowed the thought of staying, talking, and eventually meeting others of ? pack. The fact that ? had figured him out so quickly, that the man somehow understood, without the need of words. It had chipped at something Mason thought he didn't need, a bond. And after a month of constant forceful badgering from ? he eventually caved into meeting and becoming a part of the pack. He did like them, they'd been accepting of him for the most part, likely because ? had vouched for him. It would have been a whole nother experience had he just stumbled upon them.

Many months later Mason finds himself a member of the pack, of a family. Adjusting to pack life, to what a pack truly is has been a process. Letting others in and allowing himself to trust again, but he never stops pushing himself to try harder. It's been especially difficult with ?, it took time to accept the man as his alpha. Now he'd give his life for the man, easily, but the mental scars Rowan left him with are deep and Mason's quick to retreat to the side when Damien is there. Feeling nervous and cautious when the alpha is around, even when he doesn't need to be. Never turning his back on him unless absolutely necessary. He does the same with some others of the pack as well. Mason tries to hide it all, not wanting to make anyone in the pack uncomfortable.

He hates that he does this. Angry that his father took this from him, made him this way, and he fights it with every fiber of his being.

It's just gonna take time, to re-wire his brain and the person he's become.

Last edited by Crono on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Name: Tyson Bagwell
      Creature: Phoenix
      Sexuality: Homosexual
      Powers:
    • Incineration Touch - Tyson could burn anyone or anything by grabbing them, the longer he has a hold on them the higher the temperature rises. Example: If he grabs onto someones hand and keeps heating for a time the hand would eventually fall to ashes. But again, it takes time and is easily interrupted.
    • Extra Lives- A Phoenix is born with ten extra lives, meaning if he was to be killed or die of a sickness he would resurrect later as long as his ashes remained intact and expend one of those lives. Throughout life Tyson has used up seven of those, and only three remain.
    • Superhuman Strength & Durability - Tyson is both stronger and more durable than a human, however he is less so than most other creatures who have such abilities.
    • Regeneration - Tyson can heal but slowly, minor wounds generally take from twenty-four to forty-eight hours. The Major wounds can take a week or longer, and in some cases don't heal completely.
    • Pyrokinesis - Tyson can manipulate fire and typically create it if he has the energy, absorbing fire also revitalizes him.

History 1 - Tyson worked at an Auto-Repair shop in North Carolina before, though he'd occasionally travel for work. Though really that was when he caught the trail of a demon, and left to go to confirm and hunt it down. When Tyson was younger his significant other was killed by a Demon and since then the Phoenix has had a deep hatred for them. One might call it a Vandetta but Tyson sees it as keeping potential future victims safe.

History 2 - Tyson moved to Glenwood nearly ten years ago, he'd moved to Idaho because his husband at the time had wanted a change from their lives in North Carolina. The pair had married when Tyson was twenty, his husband Jacob had been twenty-one at the time. It wasn't until after their union that Tyson had revealed the fact that he wasn't entirely human, surprisingly Jacob had taken it with stride. Unknown to Tyson was that Jacob had wanted to move to the mountains to live out his last years, having been diagnosed with stage four stomach cancer and didn't share it with Tyson. Less than two years after the move Jacob lost his life to the cancer, leaving Tyson to figure out where to go from here.

The man decided to continue living in Glenwood, at first it was sort of a respect to his late husband but in the end he'd decided it was good for him. The town was great, he'd started working at the local Auto-Shop, when the time came to let his Phoenix side out there was forests and mountains he could escape to. What he never expected was to have others like him stumble across him, whether they'd moved to Glenwood or lived there before he came. Despite everything Glenwood became a home for Tyson over the last eight years, Jacob would never know just how much Tyson ended up needing this place in the end. Or maybe he had, somehow.

Weaknesses: Being wet or damp drains Tyson's energy, it all depends on how wet he is. An example is if Tyson was ever to go swimming, thus being encompassed, he would drown from not having the energy to keep himself above water. There's also a stinging sensation that isn't quite painful, but is enough to cause the man to flinch away from any liquid he isn't prepared to touch.
      Personality: Tyson is a stubborn man, having lived through both life and death he's not the type to take either lightly. Enjoying both the little moments and attempting to make the most of his downtime. The man can be rather blunt at times, especially when getting his point across or saying something he feels needs to be said, playing word games isn't something he enjoys and would rather get to the point. Despite this Tyson will keep emotions or feelings tucked away and not deal with them until he has no choice and they come spilling out. Being independent and relying on himself is the norm for Tyson.
      Likes: Direct sunlight, drawing, Italian food, baseball, peace and quiet, working on vehicles.
      Dislikes: Bodies of water, or anything more than a cups worth of liquid. Demons. Being told what to do.

Crush: Open
      Significant Other: None
      Enemy: None/Open
      Best Friend: Open/None
      Family: None/Deceased
Last edited by Crono on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Name: Kenneth Fowler
Nicknames: Ken, Kent, Kenny, Fowler
Crush/Bf: Open

Personality: Kenneth hates being looked at like his only usefulness is his brain, he took self-defense classes, though his capabilities are...less than adequate. Whilst Ken doesn't mind explaining things he doesn't talk to anyone like they are stupid, unless he's managed to get into a frustrated or frazzled state at which point he's known to get a little rude. Ken will try and prove his usefulness in nearly any situation even if it's reckless and he has no idea what he's doing. Despite both his curiosity and infatuation with all super-powered beings he does, on rare occasions, freeze up when things get extremely intense. Something he didn't know would happen until the alien invasion a year ago, he'd been in a taxi when the first blasts hit. The force of a nearby explosion had been enough to flip the vehicle halfway onto another car in traffic, and instead of fleeing the vehicle as the battle took place just blocks away he'd just froze.

History: Ken is the oldest of three siblings, as well as the son of a well-respected SHIELD Agent. Growing up Ken had aimed to be a Meteorologist, but his parents saw his potential and opted to give him a larger scope of studies. When it came to most grades he'd simply fail because, well, his excuse was they bored him. George, his father, gave him the invitation to the SHIELD Academy of Science and Technology in an attempt to not only give his son a challenge but hopefully allow him the choice of doing good with that brain of his. Even after a few years here Ken isn't the most rounded intellectual, he knows his stuff and excels at thinking on the fly.

Family: George Fowler (Father), Katrina Fowler (Mother), Rose Fowler (Sister), Brian Fowler (Brother)
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:09 pm

name ➸ Adam Lang
      gender ➸ Male
      age ➸ 31

appearance ➸ Adam stands at six-feet tall, has kept in decent shape, being larger than the average runners build in his opinion.
      personality ➸ Adam is the type to be reserved when it comes to anyone he doesn't know or trust, between past experience and his current situation it comes as second nature. That being said he won't keep his mouth shut, if he has something to say he'll get it out there. The man tends to be sarcastic, using it both as a defensive measure as well as typical conversation manner. Trust with Adam is earned, as he's not one to let his guard down around someone who doesn't have it.

history ➸ Adam worked on a fishing boat before the end of the world, it was mostly a family business that he'd been brought up into. He wasn't the biggest fan of the work but he was able to see his family often as well as get decent pay so he stuck with it. When the apocalypse began he'd been on the job, a nearly two month shift that ended with the crew returning to port to find the world in chaos. With his family missing Adam headed further inland into Virginia after a year, he passed through two different groups before finally settling into one. Having gotten tired of the traveling and surviving he wanted to attempt making a go at it with others. This would work for many months...until it didn't. The group had grown large and unrest started, lines being drawn and before they knew it the community had split into two factions. Adam had been one of the few who'd refused to take a side despite the threats that he had to. Once the fighting started Adam left and struck out on his own once again, leaving those he'd lived with and once called friends to tear each other apart.
      faction/allegiance ➸ (Er. Undecided, but will have joined one of the communities recently.)

sexuality ➸ Homosexual
      crush ➸ Open
      relationship ➸ None/Open
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Name: Conrad Jackson
Shift: Grizzly Bear

Personality: Conrad can be as stubborn as a mule when he wants to be, despite being a bear shifter. While he's a loyal man it takes time gain both his trust and loyalty. Conrad tends to overthink things, sometimes to the point of seeming paranoid though he typically sees it as just being cautious and careful. Depending on his mood the man can either be witty or painfully serious. Wit tends to be a go-to defense for him in conversation though he's known to throw it around in general on occasion. Conrad also has some anger issues that he has trouble keeping control of, allowing things to get to him far too easily and popping off. He knows about it and tries to keep it in check though typically it's easier said than done.

History: ?
Last edited by Crono on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 am

"Where does the charade end and where does it begin?"

Name: James Maloney
True Name: Raimnohr
Species: Demon
Role: The Scout
Demon Form

Relationship Status: Single/Open

Personality: James can seem a bit withdrawn at times, and outspoken at others. Living a somewhat double life has left the small impression of not completely knowing how to feel in certain situations. He's more comfortable with the other pack members than he is with the boys parents, even if there's a lie it's still more of Raimnohr's bond rather than James's. Ever since he possessed the boy he'd attempted to take on James persona, but the difference between them made it rather difficult. Friends and family had spoken to him about his change since the incident though he'd tried to tell them it had changed him. Trust is difficult for the Demon who's living the life of a constant lie, he doesn't give it easily and doesn't try to find it in others. James can be hotheaded on occasion, and isn't afraid to voice his opinion if it contradicts someone else's.

History: Technically James Maloney is no longer among the living. Three years ago, on a dreary night the teenager had been the victim of an attack. Amid the attack Raimnohr had possessed the boy as he was going to die, though the demon himself was young, naive, and had never possessed a human before. Raimnohr took full control of James' body and fought back, though he doesn't remember too much of what happened afterwards. He simply remembers waking up where the attack had taken place in James's body, though the boy had already passed on. Raimnohr couldn't say for sure if the injuries from the attack had been too much before he'd intervened, or if his possession had extinguished what little life was left. From there he continued living as James Maloney, considering he had the boys memories it wasn't overly difficult despite the personality difference. Those that noted the difference seemed to blame it on the attack, saying that it had changed the teen. Well, that and puberty. The demon felt responsible for James's death, so pretending to be him while wrong, was his attempting to atone somehow. To keep James alive to those he loved.

Demon's were rare, especially inside a host as one cannot typically possess unless the host is either willing or on the verge of death. Only the truly powerful of his kind can force possession on a host. So most just wander aimlessly, and maybe it was a little selfish of Raimnohr to stay where he was and not go back. Most Demon's don't give up their possessed bodies as it was, considering the rarity. But waking up every day to see the kids face that you failed to save in the mirror was wearing on him mentally and he started trying to devise a way to create an accident that would make James's death look natural when he left the body. What stopped him was the sudden formation of a pack followed by a Skin-Walker that they worked together to stop, this had been a year ago. So Raimnohr's plan was postponed indefinitely as he continued living James Maloney's life, but had started shaping it into his own by forming these bonds with other creatures of the Supernatural.

Other: Nobody within the pack knows the truth about Raimnohr, he convinced them that he was born both human and demon. So to all of them, James Maloney is just a demon and don't know that James is actually dead or that a Demon possessed the body. (I'm more than willing to have had him share this information if he is close enough to someone else within the pack and trusts them. Or, if there is someone very knowledgeable about the Supernatural and understands how Demon's work and knows he is lying, and possibly approached him about it. Just PM me.)

Despite using the name James constantly in the CS and in posts it will indeed be referencing Raimnohr, or the Demon. As he has assumed James identity since the boy no longer exists, so even he refers to himself as James. Just thought I'd make it clear, if there's ever confusion in a post don't hesitate to ask.
Theme Song
Last edited by Crono on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mark Holloway [Beta]

Postby Crono » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Name: Mark Holloway
Creature/being: Werewolf
Dislikes: Cold weather, riding in airplanes, lazy people.

Personality: Mark is rather technologically inept. The man has constant issues with his cellphone that would be otherwise easily sorted out by most individuals, he also doesn't go near computers if he can help it. He's generally a straightforward individual with his words, not one to beat around the bush. Despite his generally kind or stern features he can be easily irritable.

History: ??

-----------------------------------

Name: Mark Holloway
Creature/being: Human
Soulmate: James Luther Greyback
Dislikes: Cold weather, heights, lazy people.
Personality: Mark's generally a straightforward individual with his words, not one to beat around the bush. Not being one to hesitate when someone needs help even if putting himself at risk. Despite his generally kind or stern features he can be easily irritable which tends to get him in trouble at work. Mark is the type to try and see the good in people, and tries to give the benefit of the doubt. But due to being burned in the past he also doesn't leave much to chance anymore, and tries to make sure he has control of a situation. Deep down Mark likes being the one people feel they can come to, he's a protector at heart.

History: Mark was born and raised in West Virginia, though he never knew his biological parents. Mark was a foster kid, one of the lucky few to be adopted young into a loving family. So young in fact he wouldn't find out he was adopted until he stumbled across the information when he was nineteen. His foster parents both held jobs in the justice system so it was inevitable that he'd end up going down the same route given how much he'd looked up to and admired them and their work.

Four years ago his foster mother passed away from cancer and Mark spiraled for a while, eventually costing him his job before he could get it back together. Deciding it was best, Mark left the state along with his foster father and siblings to seek out a job opening in a department elsewhere. A fresh start, or so he'd hoped. It's been three years since he's been at this new job in this new town and he can honestly say he's generally happy and with few regrets on those choices. Mark still keeps in touch with his family.

Mark
"I stopped pretending a long time ago."
♦ Mark actually has a crushing fear of heights and tends to freeze up if forced to face them.
♦ As a teenager he struggled with his sexuality in a household that didn't exactly speak on the subject.
♦ Has a scar on both sides of his right shoulder where he was shot and it went through.
♦ Mark is rather technologically inept. The man has constant issues with his cellphone that would be otherwise easily sorted out by most individuals, he also doesn't go near computers other than the one he's required to use at work.
♦ He's a creature of habit, and usually goes about doing the same personal schedule each day.
♦ Keeps in shape, goes for a run every morning, and can go on spontaneous runs if he needs to clear his head or his mood.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✔ (Positive), ✖ (Negative), ❖ (Neutral), ❣ (Crush), ♥ (Significant Other), ⚱ (Ex-Significant Other), ★ (Friends), ✇ (Enemies), ☯ Soulmate
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✚Humans✚

✚Wolves✚
Last edited by Crono on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:08 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

.xxxxxxxxxxxx
.xxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Gordon Hayes
Role: Mechanic
Personality: Gordon is a rather relaxed individual who takes life day by day. Change isn't something the man is a fan of and usually has a pattern of what he does most days. A favorite food which he decides to eat for breakfast or dinner a specific restaurant, something he'll eat most of the week rather than trying something new or going to a new place. That said he's rather stubborn and pretty set in his ways, he's by no means quiet or a hermit but Gordon doesn't typically go out to large social gatherings unless he's forced by friends or it's a special occasion.

History: Gordon has lived in Woodridge his entire life, he grew up here and never sought to leave it's borders for good. He had both friends and family here, enjoyed the climate, and had work. What more could one ask for? One downside was that he had an ex-boyfriend who lived here as well, but a bad relationship wasn't going to make him leave even if he was tempted. Something about seeing Scott every now and again made him wish he could just leave without looking back, but that wasn't who he was. Gordon started at the local Auto-Shop when he was seventeen, though he'd been helping out a few years before that. The man had a passion for tinkering, or taking things apart and putting them back together. John, the owner had been more than happy to have a helper and when he was old enough had hired him on.

Growing up in a small Alaska town didn't come without the rumor mill, especially when it came to Werewolves. The older generation loved scaring their kids or grand-kids with the stories, or even tourists. But everyone knew there was no such thing, in his life here he'd never seen such a beast. On the opposite end of that was that the minute anyone really came out of the closet, well, everybody in town found out rather quickly. Or so it had been Gordon's experience, though he'd received little to no negativity from it.

xxxxPositive Traits: Friendly, Witty, Rational
xxxxNegative Traits: Forgetful, Impulsive, Impatient
xxxxxxx
Family: Parents and a younger sister that live in town. (Open to more.)
Crush: None/Open
Significant other: None/Open
Face Claim: Teddy Sears
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Name: Cooper Ford
Nickname: Coop
Bitten/Born: Born

Dislikes: Fish, large bodies of water, being angry
Fears: Aquaphobia (Fear of Water) - Coop has a rather strong fear of drowning because of a childhood incident, The pack falling apart.

Personality: Cooper can be a bit laid-back or sarcastic at times, but he's not exactly slacker. He helps out where he can and takes on extra Kappa duties when needed. More of a jack of all Kappa trades than anything in particular but he does enjoy cooking and working on the pack's vehicles. The man is typically unafraid to speak his mind and opinion. For the most part it's not easy to get under Coop's skin but hit the right buttons at the right time and his anger problem rears it's head. He's also known to be stubborn when he feels it necessary or he believes in something strong enough. That said, if someone gets too aggressive or up in his face Coop is extremely likely to back down.

History: Coop was born into the pack and it's all he's ever known. Young Cooper had nearly drowned in the nearby river when he'd fallen through thin ice while doing something stupid. Since then he's avoided any and all rivers and lakes like the plague, and is embarrassed about his fear. He'd started training to be an Epsilon at a young age, but over time it became more clear that despite his families wishes he would never have the fortitude or stomach for being an Epsilon. Eventually he gave up on the idea that he could ever serve the pack in such a way and opted to do what he could as a Kappa. Cooper has lost his parents within the last few years, leaving him as the sole surviving member of his family. When the Alpha passed away he mourned like the rest, but was among those adamant that Val be offered the chance to succeed her father despite leaving the pack.

Cooper
"Call me the cowardly lion all you like, but at least I know who I am."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✔ (Positive), ✖ (Negative), ❖ (Neutral), ❣ (Potential Love Interest)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by Crono on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me