( ✰ // BOATS & BIRDS -- storage )

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ( ✰ // BOATS & BIRDS -- storage )

Postby víolet » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:29 am

"the only fish who go with the flow are the dead ones!"
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

character form for equine.

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:26 pm

xxxxcoding credit to amaranthine,
ImageImage
there is...
MADNESS! MADNESS!

───────────────

b

b

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
╒════════════════════════╕
name holden lincoln moreauxxxgender here
age herexxxhouse slytherinxxxorientation here [sexuality]
other basics
other basics

╘════════════════════════╛
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by víolet on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

character form for Animals65

Postby víolet » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:56 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════════╗
name purpleflowerxxxage 19 m
gender fem.xxxrank queen
crush text textxxxmate text text

╚════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
description a beautiful pale tabby shecat with beautiful purple eyes
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

to be used

Postby víolet » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:49 pm

Last edited by víolet on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:30 am

I R I S

name; iris, after the flower
gender; cisfemale, she/her pronouns
age; currently three and a half years
rank; the lead healer of the mossy stone pack

personality; iris, unlike her name, is not gentle and sweet at all. she is a hot-headed fae with only one thing on her mind: work. she is a workaholic and will stop at nothing to make sure she gets the job done, and gets it done as perfectly as she can. of course this is a blessing and a curse at the same time. iris' determination makes it easy for her to prioritize things incorrectly and she can make dumb decisions sometimes, but most of the time, she is 100% devoted to the pack.
history; she was born to holly and red, two dogs living in the pack. holly was a beautiful fae and had multiple brutes after her, but she "chose" red, who she thought was the most handsome, as her mate. holly was a weak-minded, selfish fae, and always wanted to one-up the other faes in the pack, whether that meant getting the best-looking mate or having the prettiest pups. red was a gentle, diligent brute who had no interest in holly, but he was too kind to turn her down because he didn't want to hurt her. he was in love with another fae named heather, who was a kind and gentle fae with a heart of gold. meanwhile, holly was having secret affairs with multiple other brutes. one was named scott, and he wanted holly to himself. he was preparing to expose red for anything he could to win holly over, when he found that holly never actually loved him. he was pleased to hear this, and continued to have secret rendevous with her. when holly found out she was pregnant, she was shocked. but... she didn't know who the father could be. when the pups were born, she was even more shocked to find that they had both brutes' dna. lionel looked like scott, while iris looked like red. she never wanted pups in the first place, so to break up with red, she handed over the two pups and told him to find a fae that wanted to take care of them. she left red to continue being with scott, and the two ignored the pups completely. red took care of the two, currently unnamed, pups with heather, who actually raised them. they named the fae pup iris, after her beauty, like an iris flower. they named the brute pup lionel after his brute strength and larger build compared to his sister. if you were to ask iris, she would tell you that her parents were red and heather. however, she never knew that holly and scott had dna with her. she never found out about her parents' secret relationships. red and heather were great parents, and raised the two well. it was surprising when the two developed personalities that they were nothing like scott nor holly, and it was rather humorous. by the time they were yearlings, holly had outgrown her former selfish ways. she was a kind fae and became much more motherly. she missed her pups and apologized to red for her wrongdoings, but she never told the two she was their true mother. she watched them grow up from afar and never said a word. to focus on iris, she was training to become a guard. she was doing incredibly well. however, when lionel got into an accident, she was devastated. she didn't know what to do with herself, and she decided to switch mid-training to become a healer, so she could prevent more accidents like the one that crippled her brother. she trained hard and abandoned her dream of guarding the pack, and eventually she built up walls, living in solitude, talking to only the higher ranks and her fellow healers. she shut herself off and watched the pack from afar. she trained hard to become the best healer she could. only a few moons ago, she became the lead healer, and is proud of herself. she continues to heal pack members whenever they get hurt, and is great at what she does, although she will never forget her carefree days spent training with her mentor to guard the pack. she misses it sometimes, but she knows she does best as a healer.

mate; n/a
crush; tba
pups; none
brethren; lionel
sire; red, scott
dam; holly, heather
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:30 am

L I O N E L

name; lionel
gender; cismale, he/him pronous
age; currently three and a half years
rank; an omega of the mossy stone pack

personality; unlike his sister, lionel is a kind brute with a heart of gold. he is playful but respectful and enjoys spending time with yearlings and pups. he hopes someday to settle down with a mate and have pups of his own, but he knows, chances are, a fae won't be attracted to a crippled brute who can only use three of his legs and see out of one eye.
history; she was born to holly and red, two dogs living in the pack. holly was a beautiful fae and had multiple brutes after her, but she "chose" red, who she thought was the most handsome, as her mate. holly was a weak-minded, selfish fae, and always wanted to one-up the other faes in the pack, whether that meant getting the best-looking mate or having the prettiest pups. red was a gentle, diligent brute who had no interest in holly, but he was too kind to turn her down because he didn't want to hurt her. he was in love with another fae named heather, who was a kind and gentle fae with a heart of gold. meanwhile, holly was having secret affairs with multiple other brutes. one was named scott, and he wanted holly to himself. he was preparing to expose red for anything he could to win holly over, when he found that holly never actually loved him. he was pleased to hear this, and continued to have secret rendevous with her. when holly found out she was pregnant, she was shocked. but... she didn't know who the father could be. when the pups were born, she was even more shocked to find that they had both brutes' dna. lionel looked like scott, while iris looked like red. she never wanted pups in the first place, so to break up with red, she handed over the two pups and told him to find a fae that wanted to take care of them. she left red to continue being with scott, and the two ignored the pups completely. red took care of the two, currently unnamed, pups with heather, who actually raised them. they named the fae pup iris, after her beauty, like an iris flower. they named the brute pup lionel after his brute strength and larger build compared to his sister. if you were to ask lionel, he would tell you that his parents were red and heather. however, he never knew that holly and scott had dna with him. he never found out about her parents' secret relationships. red and heather were great parents, and raised the two well. it was surprising when the two developed personalities that they were nothing like scott nor holly, and it was rather humorous. by the time they were yearlings, holly had outgrown her former selfish ways. she was a kind fae and became much more motherly. she missed her pups and apologized to red for her wrongdoings, but she never told the two she was their true mother. she watched them grow up from afar and never said a word. to focus on lionel, he was growing quickly and became large and strong. he had big muscles and was a promising hunter or protector for the pack. he chose to train as a hunter, and was doing miraculously at first. he was happy with what he was doing and saw that his sister was as well. he trained hard every day to make sure he could be the best hunter possible, until he was out with his mentor practicing for the first time on real deer. he was with his mentor and two other wolves when one of the others stepped on a twig and the herd suddenly started to run wild. lionel's mentor was almost caught beneath the hooves of one of the deer which could cripple him for life or kill him, and lionel pushed his mentor out of the way before taking the hit for himself. his mentor disappeared amongst the lines of sprinting deer, and lionel was trampled. his face was hit hard, and he nearly broke his jaw, but lost an eye. he also broke his leg and cannot use it at all, and it is his back left leg. he mostly limps around now, and was forced to retire as an omega, much to his disappointment. he is not treated as badly as most omegas, but with more respect for saving his mentor's life and staying strong through his tough times. he tries his best to help his pack members out whenever he can, if he can.

mate; n/a
crush; tba
pups; none
brethren; lionel
sire; red, scott
dam; holly, heather
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:31 am

│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║
│█║

perciful
nickname: percy - gender: male - age: three years
breed: pedigree, purebred white golden retriever.

on the inside
crush: no one - mate: no one - sexuality: heterosex/rom
theme song: before you start your day by twenty øne pilots
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
║█│
let's start from the beginning. perciful, nicknamed percy, is entirely a nickname. yes. percy is a nickname within a nickname. his original, show name is crown of a prince. he was born to hyacinth's soft glow [phoebe] and top hat gentleman [tipper]. crown of a prince- a complicated name for a complicated dog. with champion bloodlines and rare fur coloring, percy is certainly used to a different kind of life. he is used to being pampered, but that doesn't make him bratty. he is compassionate and has a soft side, but shies away from helping others with less than him due to the strict standards of his pedigree life.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me