PLEASE LOCK

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ✖【 L.A's Storage】 ✖

Postby XLOVEr » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:18 am

Last edited by XLOVEr on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:25 am

I don't expect you to fall in love with me just because I fell in love with you.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:41 pm

I'd shoot for the moon, but i'm too busy starting at the stars.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Last edited by XLOVEr on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✖【 Freed's Storage】 ✖

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:13 pm

𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼

Muse A has always had nightmares about his family, anything bad that happened in his nightmares always came true, and for the longest time he was afraid of sleep. And after a while he didn't have anymore dreams, and he was glad. But then, out of no where, the dreams came back. But it was different this time, he dreamt about this person for years after he started having the dreams. And they weren't nightmares Soon he fell in love with that person, and thought about them all the time. And soon he started having nightmares about them. He didn't know if they were real, but what he did know was that something bad was going to happen to them and he needed to do something about it before it was too late. But how would he find this person? Who were they? Why was he having nightmares again? Why about that person?
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:16 pm

𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓼

Muse A never had an easy life, his/her parents were always fighting and couldn't hold a job even if their life counted on it. Soon his/her family couldn't afford anything, not their house, not clothes, nothing. But when he/she stumbled upon Muse B, everything changes.

Muse B couldn't be more bored with all the money he/she had. Growing up privileged, they didn't worry about money, and spent it on anything and everything. School hadn't been important, neither had love or relationship. But now, something had caught his/her eyes, Muse A.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zayn caydon

Postby XLOVEr » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:27 pm

“𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝓊𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈. 𝒯𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈. 𝒯𝑜 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁.”

name. Zayn Caydon age. nineteen appearance. white hair and blue eyes. his white hair is natural, no dye. He also has unusually pale skin due to being sick most of the time. family. he had his mother and father until they both died in a tragic car accident. He normally won't talk about it even to his closest family member. personality. despite his sad past, Zayn somehow is still as happy as he was as a child, which did leave many counselors worried about his mental state since they were convinced that no one could still be able to be happy without confronting what actually happened and talk about it. He can also be very sarcastic at times, but very playful and sensitive in other times. He is also a great listener, he loves hearing about his friend's problems and helping them figure out a solution. past. In Zayn's past he had never been ignored as a child, and he wasn't favored over any of his siblings. They were all treated equally, and there was almost never any arguments. He loved his parents and still did, but he feels as if he could have done something to save them that day. It was partly his fault. About two years before the huge accident, Zayn had been sleeping and woke himself up with a nightmare. At first he thought nothing of it since he could not remember what exactly happened in his nightmare. But after having night after night he started remembering bits and pieces of his nightmares. There was fire, sirens, and smoke. In the dream he couldn't move, but could feel fear swell up inside him and choke him. He hadn't known that it was his parent's death he was seeing until the day before. But Zayn still let his parents leave, he said nothing about his dreams and later that night when they didn't come home, he knew exactly what had happened.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:55 am

“𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝓊𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈. 𝒯𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈. 𝒯𝑜 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁.”

Zayn laid in his bed, still awake from when he had woken himself up hours ago. He didn't know what time it was, nor did he care, he had turned off his clock to make it completely pitch black in his room. He had thought it would make him tired enough to pass out, but had no luck. He was still wide awake. How was he going to find this girl? She could live miles away, maybe countries away.. There was no way to know, and it frustrated him. He knew he'd be somewhat responsible for her death since he could prevent it. He sighed and could feel himself suddenly become tired. Instead of most times where he would take a few minuets to fall asleep, he fell asleep instantly. But only knew this because he was having another dream, about the girl. And this time it wasn't the same dream. The girl was sitting in a restaurant, looking down at her phone. All he could see before the short dream ended was what she was doing, which was looking at one of her posts. And it had said where the picture was taken from. When he woke up, he could tell it had only been seconds since he had fallen asleep, but her address was fresh in his mind and he quickly found a pen and wrote it on his arm. He became a little bit happier, he'd hopefully be able to find her before anything bad was to happen.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:34 am

Last edited by XLOVEr on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:49 pm

☾ 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖘 ☽

The Tribe of Moons has always faced problems with children born with interesting abilities, no one knew how these children would get them. Some powers were weak, some were strong, and some were dangerous and threatened the Tribe's survival. These children were nicknamed moons, since their powers normally 'awakened' during a full moon. Huts were burned, people sometimes couldn't escape fast enough and perished. Sometimes the rivers would flood until nothing was left but tribe members soaked to the bone. Even though the children had no control of their power, there was something that was needed to be done. The Council, filled with elders who usually disagreed on everything finally agreed upon one thing, the children couldn't stay if they had abilities. This worked, for a short while until families hid their children from others and wouldn't let anyone talk to them. They weren't going to just send their child away; they were their child after all!
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me