jon's character cabinet

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby laf » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:33 am

NAME, AGE, SPECIES. “I am Andromiel, an angel of the lord. My age cannot easily be counted in human years, but a frame of reference may give you some help. When I was young, I was tasked to break the land into a mountain. Just as Hael carved her grand canyon into the earth, so I set about carving this stone behemoth. In human words it is called Mount Everest. I was fully mature when humanity's beloved Castiel was born. In Heaven, I was ranked as one of the seraphim. I have only one pair of wings. They are beyond a human's perception. I fell, but my powers are imbued in my being and not my grace. Unlike my fellow seraph Castiel, my grace was not taken from me. However, I am cut off from Heaven like all the others and I would like to know why.”

HISTORY, PERSONALITY: “Millennia ago, I was created by the Father. That much of my life was simple. Like many of my brothers and sisters, I fought against Lucifer and the demons. I was taught to be a warrior of Heaven, not unlike the other angels. I have not ever truly harbored any ill will against humanity; in truth, I have left Heaven to walk amongst them many times. The humans have taught me more in a few decades than I had ever anticipated, despite the fact their culture grows increasingly corrupt. I have a fondness for humanity which may be seen by others as a weakness. I am loyal to humans alone, a choice which was confirmed upon the locking of Heaven. To the best of my ability I blend, but the number of angels on earth has dramatically increased. I am often times very dogmatic in my ways and am likely to lean toward old-fashioned. To my brothers and sisters I am loyal, yes, but I cannot side with Heaven any longer. My manner of speech is distinct among humans but not among angels. I do my best to understand this world and though some parts still do not quite make sense I still consider these humans to be under my protection.”

LOOKS: “My true form is about the size of your Empire State Building and has four animalistic faces and a pair of wings. That information will not affect you. What you see and hear of me is from Elizabeth Johnson. She, my vessel, is five feet and eight inches tall. At the time when I came to inhabit her she was twenty-one. Her hair is long and wavy, an auburn color that is distinctive. Her eyes are brown. Elizabeth's voice has suited me well, I suppose, as it is surprisingly loud and sharp when I desire it to be.”
Last edited by laf on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:40 pm

F E A T H E R
feather of lone falcon
    oh, hello there! meet feather of lone falcon or, more simply, feather. eleven moons ago, feather was born at dawn to star that shines between clouds, a cave-guard, and call of hunting eagle, a prey-hunter. feather had two other littermates, talon of fallen bird and wind that blows the water, but both were snatched by a mountain lion before their first moon of life. the loss of two of her three kits was agonizing for star and she died of what the elders called a broken heart when feather was only two moons old. she was fostered by a kind prey-hunter kit-mother by the name of sun of new day and had an adopted sister, rain of night. feather and her new mother had a close relationship despite their differences and she raised her to follow in her true mother's paw prints. feather didn't know her father well as he kept himself occupied with prey hunts instead of maintaining a relationship with the last cat that linked him to star. the morning of feather's to-be ceremony, call of hunting eagle left on a hunting trip and never returned. feather chooses not to dwell upon her history or her true family. sun and rain had always been a better family to her than those who truly were, and feather is glad to have known them.
    who are you? feather is a clever young cat, intensely loyal to the tribe and its beliefs. she is proud of where she is today despite the fact she does not acknowledge her blood family. feather does what she believes to be right even if it may not be the wishes of others and often acts without a second thought. though only a to-be, feather has a more mature attitude and prefers to form friendships with those older than her instead of her age or younger. this can come off as extremely pretentious at first glance and feather can indeed be rather arrogant about her abilities or what she has accomplished. despite this, feather is a cat who, once befriended, won't abandon you or betray your trust. she knows the pain of loss and does not wish that upon any other cat. if she takes a particular liking to a tomcat she will fall hard and fast, though she does not realize this yet.
    what do we see? feather inherited her mother's night-black pelt and her large size as well. as for eye color, feather got both her mother's dark amber and her father's pale blue. she knows it often makes cats do a double take upon seeing her for the first time and this rather amuses her. feather is distinctly cave-guard, with broad shoulders and a powerful muscular frame that gives her the ability to take down a cat of equal or smaller size easily. her coat is short like her father's, an advantage that counteracts her dark color, and is markingless.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:37 am

S P A R R O W F L A M E
the spitfire

oh, hello there! meet cat 21, sparrowflame of shoreclan. this distinct-looking she-cat is a warrior at twenty-three moons old for her clan. she is a born and bred clan cat, the only kit of warriors hawkflight and robinfeather. both of her parents have since passed on, meaning sparrowflame has no known relatives within the clan. she is a passionate and stubborn feline, unafraid to fight for what she believes in. sparrowflame has always had a massive and prominent feisty streak which is at least partly responsible for her lack of fear for breaking rules. she is a flirt on her best days, always laying it on thick when it comes to the toms in the clan. she does, however, have particular fondness for cat 22. sparrowflame's unusual appearance adds to her rather quirky charm. she is not a big cat; rather, she is better suited for hunting than for fighting. sparrowflame is slender and agile with slim legs that make her body perfect for running in long distances or in short bursts of speed. her eyes are pale green, striking against the black half of her face. her pelt is primarily dark with bright copper-orange mixed in as well as white. such a combination helps this cat blend in with the forested area of shoreclan's territory. sparrowflame, like most of her clanmates, is a strong swimmer and an excellent fisher.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:05 am

F O X F L A R E
the gentle

oh, hello there! meet cat 16, foxflare of shoreclan. this tomcat is a warrior at thirty-eight moons for his clan. he is a purebred clan cat and has a brother, cat number 25. he was never the type to be a flirt but yet foxflare still landed the she-cat of his dreams, aspenfall, cat number 9. he is extremely devoted to his mate and loves her wholeheartedly. foxflare's easygoing nature is a calm influence on those around him. his bold pelt and large build contrasts his true personality sharply. foxflare is good-humored and laid back, gentle despite his size. he is a stocky cat, broad-shouldered and well-muscled. foxflare has never had a great knack for hunting, but for what he lacks in speed and agility he makes up for in strength and brute force. he is a skilled fighter though he doesn't enjoy executing this talent. foxflare is aptly named due to his bright red pelt and dark amber eyes that always seem to know what's going on. his chest, neck, chin, muzzle, and paws are all white and without markings. the rest of his pelt is streaked with tabby stripes. foxflare's fur is short and thick, which is beneficial during the winter especially when swimming. his large size doesn't especially allow for speed while swimming but he is capable of paddling long distances without tiring.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:19 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname: emilie rose lupin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnickname: em
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage: nineteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgender: female

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwolf eye color: ice blue
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfur color: white and dark blue-grey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwolf form: see above
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwolf build: stocky and muscular
family: house lupin
positive traits: energetic, loyal, spunky
negative traits: pugnacious, stubborn, sarcasticxxxxxxxxxxxxx

human eye color: ice blue
hair color: brunette
human form: xxxx
human height: five-eleven
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:37 pm

xxxxxHARPER AMELIA ROGERS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxchild of fire
brown beach waves? check. bright blue eyes? check. ability to wield a hammer like a man and use a forge? check and check. harper's mother, sharon, was an average working-class woman employed at a law firm in her hometown of new york city. harper's father, on the other hand, is the mighty hephaestus. she has lived at camp half-blood since she was fifteen, meaning she has been there for four years. she has the cheery and friendly disposition of most of the kids in her cabin and has never been afraid to be loud. being a borderline master metalworker runs in harper's blood. she is always tinkering with things down in the forges and is more often than not streaked with soot and sweat. harper can take too much pride in her work and her abilities and is oblivious to this fact, which only intensifies it. she has a tendency to judge, leading her to like some cabins and dislike others. for example, harper has long since thought the children of aphrodite are pretentious and arrogant, which is especially ironic due to the fact her father is married to aphrodite. this can cause tensions in her social relations with the other campers. harper is fiercely loyal to her brothers and sisters, both those that are new and those that she has known her entire time at camp. she secretly desires to meet her father someday, though she knows that the likelihood of that happening is extremely small. harper has affections for no one at the camp and does not wish to develop any.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:00 am

lillian george
the brains

lillian amelia george was born November 26, 1993, and lived with her parents until her eighteenth birthday. she was kidnapped, like the others, and is currently at 60% brain domination. her control over the organ is slowly but steadily increasing. she doesn't use her abilities with malice; rather, she focuses on using them for good. lillian is quite friendly despite her extreme intelligence and enjoys talking to others. she has an unusually bold streak, which makes her the only one brave enough to stand up to the so-called queen. her tendency to speak her mind without any consideration can be extremely detrimental to her and is an unbreakably bad habit. lillian is more than a little arrogant about her intelligence and can be dogmatic at times. however, she is extremely loyal to her friends and won't hesitate to use her abilities to protect them even when they are capable of taking care of themselves. lillian is not of any imposing appearance at all, standing at five-four with no natural muscle. she can change her appearance at will but in general prefers to remain as she was born -- brown-haired and blue-eyed. lillian has never harbored any affections toward the others in the group beyond a general friendliness and does not currently.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:44 am

the loner

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname: lillian asher
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnickname: lilli
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage: nineteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgender: female

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeye color: light brown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhair color: dark black-brown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxheight: five-eight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxskin tone: even and pale
stereotyped as the loner, lillian is seen by others as
aloof and mean. her friends know she is sweet and
generous
. lillian was taught to protect those she
loves
and to take her enemies head on. she will not
back down from a fight as she
does not fear
being mean
. lillian has two close friends in chester --
allison evans and noah archer. her only enemy?
wednesday lee. love is important to lillian and
connor kent has caught her eye. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:16 pm

LILLIAN