Sora Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Sora Storage

Postby sorashinny » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:16 am

Name:

Nickname(s):

Looks:

Sexuality:

Powers:

Species:

Crush:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Dislikes:
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:35 pm

Name: Erik Ingvar (Meaning “absolute ruler warrior”)

Nickname(s): Boss, World Snake, World Eater, Yellow-Eyed Devil.

Looks:

Sexuality: Bi

Monster: Jörmungandr is the Midgard Serpent (also World Serpent) in Norse mythology who encircles the realm of Midgard.

Species: Supernatural Human

Crush: n/a

Personality:

History:
Erik has the spirit of Jörmungandr inside of him. He is the first host of the World Serpent to make it past infancy. As his father's side of the family is normally host to wolves or if one with a strong enough soul can host Fenris like his great grandfather before him. It was prophesied before his birth her would hold a powerful soul inside himself, his father thought it was the second coming of Fenris. As his Mothers side of the family only had snakes and smaller sea dragons, it was thought the awakened spirit would be The Wolf, alas it was not, Erik was born with Jörmungandr inside of him. his parents wept as non has yet survived the World Eaters' soul. But as time passed Erik only got stronger, not weaker.

Other:

Dislikes:
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:24 pm

Name: Anakin Skywalker

Nickname(s): Ani, Skyguy, The Chosen One.

Looks:

Powers: The Force
Control over the Light Side of the Force(Including Telekinesis, Force jump/Dash, Empathy, Force Visions, slight Mind control, and others). Some Dark Side building and budding skills. Skilled Jedi master and also a warrior, Skilled in lightsaber dueling, Skilled Strategist, Expert Pilot, and Mechanical builder.

Species: Human

Crush: Padama

Family:
The order does not believe in attachments......But...
Old Master: Obi-Wan
Padawan: Ahsoka Tano
Mother: Dead

Personality: Playful, sassy, and somewhat self-entitled, cares deeply for his friends and loved ones. Is very moody and is prone to switching his emotions but can hide them from others easily. Anakin understands the importance of the grave situations at hand but always finds a way to have fun—even during battle, where he takes great risks for no reason other than to show off his skills. Anakin’s greatest flaw is his vengefulness. If he doesn’t learn to control it, the drive for vengeance could end up ruining him – and the rest of the galaxy.

Other:
Likes: The Force, alone time to train in the force, Padama, his Padawan, Flying, working on droids, his 501st.

Dislikes: Sith, Obi-wan sometimes, Sand, Tuskins, Slave Traders, being patient, Not being in the middle of the action.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me