‘ ✸ -- stayaway, ↺

A place to store your roleplay character information.

‘ ✸ -- stayaway, ↺

Postby yves » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:20 pm

x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
no one ever told me leaving was the easy part
i gotta stay away ━━ chara storage for yves
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘ ✸ -- twopaw, ↺

Postby yves » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:44 pm

name twokit twopaw twoface
        meanings two- for the two colours of their face, black and ginger; -face for their face markings
        age eleven moons
        gender amab nonbinary, sterile, they/them
        sexuality gay
        rank apprentice of stormclan
        voice claim

allegiance a small tortoiseshell cat with one green eye and one blind blue eye
        extended description if it wasn't for their unique facial markings, the most striking thing about twopaw
        would for sure be their tortoiseshell markings and the very fact they were born a tom. unbeknownst to the
        cats of stormclan who lack the relevant terminology, twopaw was born with a condition that twolegs disc-
        overed to be chimerism. as a result from this rare genetic mutation, twopaw was born with mottled tortoi-
        seshell body and a remarkable face: their right side ginger tabby, and their left side black, with a perfect
        line down the middle separating the two halves. they're quite small in stature compared to other cats who
        are their age and they have a reasonable amount of fur fluffing up their body. their right eye is an olive
        green colour while their left eye is a clouded pale blue - twopaw was born half blind, although this didn't
        stop their ambition to become a stormclan warrior.
        image credit gataquimera on instagram

character and nature

━━ twopaw has a very fierce and ambitious demeanour as a result, even if they are a little self-conscious
        of their own abilities

backstory

━━ born to two strong stormclan warriors, stonefang and blossomstream, twopaw is the sole cat of their
        litter, the second litter of blossomstream's
        ━━ their parents are super loving, if not a little overprotective, thanks to their unfortunate first litter:
        mallowkit, who died of greencough as a mere kit and violetpaw, who fled the clan as an apprentice and s-
        hed her suffix to continue to live as a loner
        ━━ but they do not hate violet for what she chose to do, but twopaw has adopted a steadfast determin-
        ation to prove their worth in the clan and that they will not follow in their older sister's pawsteps

crush/mate open, i'd love to have a crush for them!
        notable kin blossomstream [mother]; stonefang [father]; violet [sister]; mallowkit [sister]
        kits they're just a kid themself, relax
        other relationships open

opinion on the storm trials ultimately, twopaw is for the storm trials, even though they cannot quite hi-
        de their fear following the death of the recent apprentices, but they're honestly blinded by their determi-
        nation to prove their loyalty to the clan and to be a strong warrior like their parents -- who now live out
        the rest of their moons in the elders' den -- once were.
Last edited by yves on Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘ ✸ -- sealfur, ↺

Postby yves » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:46 pm

name sealkit sealpaw sealfur
        meanings seal- for the colour of his pelt and his swimming ability; -fur for his thick pelt
        age thirty-one moons
        gender cis male, entire, he/him
        sexuality bisexual biromantic -- no preference but his heart currently belongs to one (1) tom
        rank nurse of stormclan; formerly a warrior
        voice claim

allegiance a muscular grey tabby with a remarkably broad head and yellow eyes
        extended description one thing about sealfur is that, despite his current rank as a nurse, he's clear-
        ly built like a warrior. scratch that, he's built like a tank, to use twoleg terms. he's massive -- and it's
        not all fur, either -- and he's definitely got the muscles to prove it. sealfur has got this very distinct-
        ively wide, stocky build and an equally broad head to match. sealfur has wildly thick -- often someti-
        mes matted and unkemmpt -- fur that is so thick in fact that it easily retains the scent of the fresh
        sea-salted breeze coming from the ocean. his pelt is blue-grey in colour with classic tabby markings,
        albeit faint. his eyes are a dull yellow.
        image credit ida stoycheva

character and nature

backstory as far back as he can trace it, sealfur's bloodline runs thick in stormclan. sealkit, puffinkit
        and urchinkit were born as a litter of three to stormclan warriors fernfang and troutskip. the litter-
        mates grew up happy and healthy, and they trained alongside each other once they were all old eno-
        ugh to become apprentices. by this stage -- and much of when he was growing up as a kit -- sealpaw
        was a huge fan of his leader, barracudastar. he near enough idolised him, and it was his original driv-
        ing force to become a warrior: he wanted to be as strong and as brave as his leader one day, and his
        loyalty was unwavering and unyielding as a result.

sealpaw's loyalty to his leader paid off, because he passed his storm trials with flying colours. yet it
        came with a price: during the seventh and final trial, growlingstorm, urchinpaw fell victim to a viol-
        ent current that swept him underwater. having completed his turn of the trial, sealpaw refused to
        watch in horror with the other apprentices as his littermate succumbed to the treacherous conditi-
        ons at sea and lunged into the ocean after him. sealpaw succeeded in bringing urchinpaw to the su-
        rface and to the rocks, yet it was too late. the apprentice had engulfed too much water and would
        not come around to consciousness. while sealpaw was praised for his bravery, his strength and livi-
        ng up to his namesake with his remarkable swimming ability like a real-life seal, he was faced with
        the grief and failure that he couldn't save his brother's life. although the guilt still very much haunts
        him to this day, it wasn't enough to crack the rose-tinted glasses that barracudastar existed in front
        of; sealfur accepted his warrior name with pride. he wore it like a badge of honour, and he aimed
        to make up for the warrior that urchinpaw could have been had he survived.

━━ throughout his time as a warrior, he began to gravitate towards the kits being raised by the q-
        ueens in the nursery
        ━━ after some deliberation, sealfur shifted into the nursery as a full-time nurse, which given his
        huge muscular stature, can't have gone well with the leader -- sealfur was (and still is) perfect wa-
        rrior material

crush/mate orcasong his beloved. sealpaw and orcapaw have been friends since they were apprent-
        ices, frequently training alongside each other and forming a tight bond as a result. they're extremely
        fond of one another. and then feelings grew more intense as they navigated their lives as warriors
        and they soon became mates. when sealfur found it in his heart that he preferred nursing kits oppos-
        ed to fighting and patrolling, orcasong supporting his decision. however, the change in opinion surro-
        unding the storm trials has recently caused a rift between the two toms.
        notable kin fernfang [mother]; troutskip [father]; puffinwing [sister]; urchinpaw [brother]
        kits he has no kits; he's content with caring for the queens' kits at the moment.
        other relationships open

opinion on the storm trials following the deaths of the three apprentices during the last round of
        storm trials, the apprentices that he helped their mothers raise in the nursery from their first breath
        to first step to first mentor, the rose-tinted lens that sealfur had held up to barracudastar since he
        was a little kit shattered. if these trials were going to kill the cats who are young, ambitious and will
        stop at nothing to serve their clan, then sealfur wants no part in that. furthermore, since becoming
        one of stormclan's nurses, sealfur has developed an innate sense of compassion and loyalty for the q-
        ueens and cares deeply for their kits as though they are his own.
Last edited by yves on Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me