Tatangi's Roleplay Wind Reapers

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Tatangi's Roleplay Wind Reapers

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:52 am

๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ

This is my collection of Wind Reaper Roleplay profiles. Each post will have their own Wind Reaper and have all the required information needed by the Roleplay Creators. If I have the toyhouse profile for the Wind Reaper, I plan to list that as well. At this time, this is the main storage thread I have for roleplay profiles.
Voucher Bank

Breeding Vouchers // 1
    Trait Vouchers // None
    Training Vouchers // None
    MYO Vouchers // 1
๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ
    Naga
Last edited by Tatangi on Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Naga Nimbian

Postby Tatangi » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:02 am

๐“๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท

๐“๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

Naga is a Legendary Wind Reaper who is 2.8 feet in length. He is a light gray with some dappling, and scars along the back of his neck and on one of his legs. He sports a sky blue tattoo and wears a red scarf made of a very soft fabric. He has a set of extra wings on his hips, which helps him glide for a longer period of time and helps him maneuver more quickly than others with only one set of wings. Naga took on the name "Nimbian" when he discovered the Rose Garden of Nimbian, a God of Clouds, that he now calls his home.

๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ 169 words

Naga usually keeps to himself and isn't very expressive. His stoic nature can kind of be off putting to others, and so he has never truly been around other Wind Reapers for a long time. He does have a very caring heart, and tries to do right by others. He is the first person to put others before himself, and tries to make sure that everyone is safe when he is around others. He's usually the first to offer his skills as a quick glider to help protect a group. He has recently suffered a loss, however, which he shows by painting his skull in the blood red color of remembrance. Because of this, Naga's once kind-hearted approach to things has turned more cold and distrustful. He isn't as easy to trust others, and that brought both good and bad relationships into his life. He is very closed off about his past because of this, and so it's not easy to get him to open up to anyone anymore.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ ( Click here for Clan Information )

The Nimbians live closest to the strait's edge on the far plateau, in a territory called the Rose Garden. It's a beautiful landscape of lush greenery and shimmering blue flowers that has rose bushes throughout it. Along the edge of this territory lays a pine forest that towers above it, protecting them from most elements. Through a dense forest path, the Nimbians travel to the Strait to train their warriors, the Cloud Jumpers, who are valiantly lead by the Cloud Keeper. The Nimbians are led by The High Clouds, two monarchs that lean heavily on the High Cloud Council for guidance and support. Wind Reapers flock to the Rose Garden in because of its abundance of pine cones, the beauty and the crystal clear lake within the garden's center.

๐“๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚

08/2023 Naga finds himself in a cave when trying to take shelter from a storm. As he goes deeper in, he discovers cave carvings of a large wind reaper. He isn't sure exactly which Wind Reaper this is, but he believes this to be a safe place for him to recover. In the morning, he ventures deeper into the cave that turns out to be an entrance into the Rose Gard of Nimbian, God of Clouds and Prosperity. It is here he now decides to call home and care for.

๐“๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ

OOC // ooc notes here
Profile // Naga's Page
Size: 2.8 FT
Clan: Nimbians
"Listen when I speak"
"These are my thoughts"
๐“๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing. Eget duis at tellus at urna condimentum mattis pellentesque id. Velit euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis. Urna nunc id cursus metus aliquam eleifend mi in. Arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et egestas. Ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi. Quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est. Viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis volutpat. Ut lectus arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis. Tempor nec feugiat nisl pretium fusce.

In massa tempor nec feugiat. Ac orci phasellus egestas tellus rutrum. Pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. In nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis. Nibh tellus molestie nunc non. Id neque aliquam vestibulum morbi blandit cursus. Diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum. Aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras adipiscing. Vitae purus faucibus ornare suspendisse sed nisi lacus sed viverra. Dictum sit amet justo donec enim diam. Cras tincidunt lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu dictum. Velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare. Eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin sagittis nisl rhoncus. Diam quis enim lobortis scelerisque fermentum dui faucibus.

Quam quisque id diam vel. A arcu cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus. Pellentesque diam volutpat commodo sed. Eget dolor morbi non arcu. Sed euismod nisi porta lorem mollis. Suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut placerat orci. Elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi. Quis blandit turpis cursus in hac habitasse platea. Elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc. Quam adipiscing vitae proin sagittis nisl rhoncus.

Code: Select all
    [left][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=4172194&size=gallery&format=png&rev=1691773937[/img]
    [quote][size=85][b]OOC //[/b] ooc notes here[/size][/quote][quote][size=85][b]Profile //[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4889930&p=142713028#p142713028]Naga's Page[/url][/size][/quote][quote][size=85][b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Size:[/b] 2.8 FT
    [b]Clan:[/b] Nimbians
    [b]Rank:[/b] Member[/size][/quote][quote][size=85][b][i][color=#4080FF]"Listen when I speak"[/color][/i][/b]
    [i]"These are my thoughts"[/i][/size][/quote][/left][quote][center][size=200]๐“๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท[/size][/center][/quote]
    [quote][size=85]start writing[/size][/quote]

Naga's Post Tracker

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30

Training Voucher // Training Voucher // Training Voucher

31 / 32 / 33 / 34 / 35 / 36 / 37 / 38 / 39 / 40 / 41 / 42 / 43 / 44 / 45 / 46 / 47 / 48 / 49 / 50 / 51 / 52 / 53 / 54 / 55 / 56 / 57 / 58 / 59 / 60

Training Voucher // Training Voucher // Training Voucher
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me