❝ ──── 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 ──── ❞

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: forum

Postby spotthecow » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:34 pm

𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄
          pantherstride | reedclan warrior | molly | apprentice: houndpaw | loc; | mentions; | tags; open
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        xxxxxtext text text text text text text text text text

𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐘
            snowy | kittypet | previously callingpaw of reedclan | molly | loc; | mentions; | tags; open
            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          xxxxxtext text text text text text text text text text
      Last edited by spotthecow on Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

rosabella andrea de marino

Postby spotthecow » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:00 pm

i. rosabella andrea de marino ii. june 1, 1878 iii. twenty four years old iv. goes by
      rose most of the time v. a shipman's daughter vi. cisfemale vii. heterosexual viii.
      italian x spanish ix. stands at five foot seven inches x. soft medium-toned skin xi.
      dark brown, almost black wavy hair xii. chocolate brown eyes xiii. fc: adelaide kane

Rose is originally from a seaside village in Italy called Camogli. Her mother was from
      Spain and had died when she was a baby so Rosa never knew much about her because
      her father rarely spoke about her. No matter how much Rose would try to understand
      more, she never really knew what happened or what kind of person her mother really
      was. It was just her father and herself, but even then Rosa felt that event he too was
      a ghost. They were poor, but never spoke about it, nor did her father have the time to
      do so. He worked long hours fixing ships and transporting goods of all kinds. Some of
      the goods would go 'missing' but Rose knew they had been illegally traded to gangs at
      the time where he would more often than not get more money in return. Her father
      would be gone for days to weeks to months at a time, leaving her home alone as a
      child and naive from the outside world. She never knew when he would be back at
      home When he would finally arrive home, he would bring all different kinds of books
      where she would teach herself languages, learn about animals, flowers, music, and
      more. So many things that she had never heard of or seen. It was the one thing that
      would fascinate rose and keep her busy for hours at any place or time, since for her,
      friends were rare and most who lived in the village kept to themselves when they
      were not hard at work. One morning, her father had come home with a different
      look on his face. He had visited Sicily and saw chaos; from desperate poverty to wide
      spread illnesses. This was not the only issue. There ever-growing gang pressures that
      her father had received, so he didn't want to risk keeping his daughter in Italy any
      longer. Her father sent Rose away on a ship and after weeks of wondering what was
      going on whilst she traveled on the ship, she overheard talking between crew that
      the man could not go with her because he had debts to pay off to the ship's captain.
      That was when she realized, for the first time, that she really was completely alone
      and couldn't be safe in the comfort of her home, waiting for her father to come back.
      Rose finally arrived at Saint Denis when the ship had finally stopped to let her go.

Rose has a very good work ethic and tends to be a large dreamer, whether it be day
      or night. She is a sweetheart who loves to help others, but is certainly finding it
      difficult to make money all by herself. Rose is adaptable and an observant soul,
      partly because she really had no choice, who likes to take the time to appreciate
      little things that most people wouldn't notice in ordinary life. She still likes to be
      alone at times, something about the calmness in the midst of chaos is enjoyable to
      her. She can be rather insecure at times, especially being in a part of the world that
      she never had experienced before, but she does love to learn new things, reading
      everything, exploring, and due to being very bored and lonely when she was little;
      might just have a habit of sneaking into places that she shouldn't be to read or take
      random little things that wouldn't be missed, like a fallen coin or a single petal from
      a bouquet of flowers without realizing that there's a chance that she could be caught.
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄
      𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄
      𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄
      𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄
      𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝
      𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
      𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟
      𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
      𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭.
      Last edited by spotthecow on Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: ↪ spotthecow's character storage

Postby spotthecow » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:04 pm

xxxxxxxxxx𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄
      i. panther pantherpaw pantherstride ii. warrior iii. thirty-five moons iv. molly v. heteroromantic, asexual vi. reedclan
      vii. a sleek, black molly with heterochromia, amber and blind, silver eye viii. agile build ix. short length fur x. crush:
      tbd xi. arranged mate: ____ xii. she doesn't like to be told what she can and cannot do; she likes to prove those who
      get in her way, that they are wrong.

pantherstride was not born into the clan; in fact, she was born to two rogues of a small group just outside of reedclan's
      territory. These rogues held a high title within the group, therefore she was a given a strong name, despite having been
      born with one blind eye. Panther. She still gives honor to that name. There weren't many blood-related families as most
      of these cats had been casted out from clans or were loners in the past, so Panther was one of few kits in the group.
      Pantherstride was never messed with as a kit, never bullied and always somewhat respected until one night, some of the
      cats decided to turn against her kin. They killed whatever cats were not on their side and Panther, at the young age of
      five moons, did what she never thought that anyone should never have to do, run away from everything that she knew.
      Upon arriving at the camp of reedclan, it was quite a strange sight to her. So many families, so odd. At first, being apart
      of the clan wasn't so bad, but as she grew older; the feline realized that be arranged to someone who she didn't love
      in the first place wasn't right in her eyes. It disgusted her.

pantherstride is a watcher of her surroundings, always observing and listening. She keeps a calm composure which can
      often deem herself to be called cold or intimidating by many who do not know her well. pantherstride is accepting of
      outsiders and has a silver tongue when it comes to maneuvering her way through conversations. She can be sweet and
      alluring, but always watch your back when you're on her bad side. A good warrior; she's skillful in both fighting as well
      as hunting of many techniques. pantherstride has a soft spot for outcasts and those who tend to be alone, but tends to
      stay clear of those who talk far too much for her liking, especially elders.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( ) ━━━━━
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:16 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
      xxxxxxx𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐘 (𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓)
      i. callingkit callingpaw snowy callingfrost ii. kittypet iii. thirty one moons iv. molly v. heterosexual vi. the dreamwalker vii.
      a large, silver and white maine coon molly with pale green eyes and a slight limp viii. build ix. length fur x. crush: tba
      xi. arranged mate: n/a

born to adderstar and lavenderbreeze, callingkit was named after her strong, billowing mews that echoed outside of
      the nursery soon after her birth. She loved to play, rough and tumble through the reeds, and happily lived a normal
      kit life with her parents. She was even made an apprentice by her own father, what gift indeed to have. Everything
      was wonderful, one could even say perfect, but it came crashing down just as hard as it could when callingpaw saw
      her beautiful mother resting limp on the back of her father whilst he carried her center of the camp. callingpaw
      couldn't believe her own eyes, but she never once blamed adderstar for what had happened. The young feline tried
      very hard to take care of her father after that day, but no matter what she did, it felt like she was no longer his
      daughter. She was the ghost of her own mother and rarely ever acknowledged by him again. so callingpaw had
      disappeared one late, leaf-bare night. She ran through ice cover ponds and lakes with no sense of direction, but only
      tears freezing in her eyes motivating her to continue forward, and it led her straight into the center of a two-leg path...
      callingpaw awoke with a slightly, bent left-back paw, a sparkling blue collar, and no memories. The only name that
      resided within her was a silver colored tag that dangled from her neck with the name snowy. The two-legs home
      was a lovely place; safe and warm with no issues arising nor the need to travel out into unknown places. She had two
      other friends there as well, a black and white tom named Patch and a tiny old she-cat named Miss.Tuft. Snowy loved
      chatting with them often. After many moons have passed by, random thoughts or strange dreams of many kinds would
      suddenly drift into her mind. Many were repeating nightmares that felt as though they were memories of some kind;
      memories that she could not explain. At times she would even faint. Most had the same cats within them, either the
      entire group or perhaps one or two specific ones. One that looked like her and another tom. It all felt familiar.

Snowy is a sweetheart of a feline with no bad bone in her body. She is often exhausted, but overlooks this tiredness
      and overwhelming feelings that lye in the pit of her stomach with a bright smile and fire in her eyes. she is brave and
      never looks back after her mind is set on something; it can make her stubborn at times, but all for the right reasons.
      She tends to be wise for her age, always trying her best to take care of others and will fight for those who she loves,
      but when it comes to certain topics, such as family, she can be very sensitive.
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: ❝ ──── 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 ──── ❞

Postby spotthecow » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:47 pm

xxImage
      x
      ˢʰᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ.
      ╔════════════════╗

x
        x

full name: laurelle mia moretti
        nickname(s): laure or laurel
        faceclaim: adelaide kane
        birthplace: venice, italy
        role: princess of italy
        orientation: heterosexual

height: 5'5
        weight: 115'
        body mods.: none
        hair: long, wavy dark brown
        eyes: hazel, though can come across as
        light brown

skin: fair, however she tans easily
        build: lithe

fears: dishonoring her family and country,
        being lost in a country she doesn't know

adores: boats, gondolas, walking, flowers,
        little things that others wouldn't notice, seas,
        smiles, italy obviously, art and architecture

hates: liars, politics, loud storms, being
        criticized, unnatural makeup, confusing maps,
        getting embarrassed, vanity

+ traits: humble, good-natured, selfless, warm,
        peaceful, devoted, optimistic

= traits: naive, lonely at times
        - traits: quiet, conforming, silently stressed

betrothed: prince of mexico

╚════════════════╝
        x
        princess laurelle mia moretti was born as the forth and considered the youngest child of stephano and vivienne moretti of italy, however both the firstborn children, matteo and bernardo, were killed during their time within the military as war heroes before she was born. The third son, armani, was the only child who grew up alongside of laurelle, but even then he was four years older. Being the youngest and a daughter, laurelle was rarely involved with politics unlike her older brother and tended to have more freedom when it came to exploring the place she called home. They were still very close with each other, just as any siblings would be, and if she were lucky, armani would explain certain foreign politics and such with her. laurelle didn't understand half of it anyway as a young child. One week in particular was terrible. Now, armani always had a raspy voice, in which he would have to hold himself back from coughing, but that day when laurelle was seventeen was another miserable story. She had walked into his room during the night, hearing him having a coughing fit that eventually led him to passing away quickly. laurelle didn't have time to respond as she was suddenly placed in a stressful situation of trying to take over some of what her brother's responsibilities had become. vivienne would only allow her to do so much, being that she still was a child in a mother's eyes. When it came to her finding out that she was betrothed, it was as though another wreck of despair had fallen over her and the thought of having to leave italy that terrified her even more. She didn't imagine another man within her life, especially one whom she didn't know, but laurelle was given no choice in the matter and simply put on another fake smile on her face.
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:23 pm

x
      x
      x

xxxxxxx𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐊𝐈𝐓

i. stormkit stormpaw stormbound ii. kit iii. newborn iv. tom v. heterosexual vi.
      son of irispetal vii. a blue-grey and white tom with black streaks and blue eyes
      viii. long-legged ix. short fur x. crush: tba xi. arranged mate: n/a, too young

stormkit is a handful to take care of to say the least! He hasn't quite fit into
      his lanky legs, so the little guy is quite often taking tumbles in the mud or
      falling off the rocks of the camp, but he really doesn't seem to mind getting
      dirty. stormkit enjoys peaking his nose into things that probably shouldn't be
      messed with. He's a confident fellow that loves playing 'follow the leader'
      and making others join in with him, quite frankly, whether they want to or
      not. He also enjoys a good prank, but when it comes right down to it, the
      kit loves his family and clanmates more than anyone in the entire world.
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

wip.

Postby spotthecow » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:49 pm

i. name ii. birthday iii. ageiv. nickname(s) v. role vi. cisfemale vii. heterosexual
      viii.
      ethnicity ix. height x. skin tone xi. hair xii.eyes xiii. fc: emma watson

background
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words

personality
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

indigo rhoades

Postby spotthecow » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:47 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐎 𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒
      xxxxxxxxxxx𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚
      xxxxxxxxxxx𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭; 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧-𝐟𝐨𝐫-𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲.
      i. indigo marie rhoades ii. indie iii. twenty four iv. june eleventh v. the novice journalist vi. cisfemale vii. heterosexual
      viii.
      scottish ix. 5'7 x. fair, but warm skintone xi. wavy, caramel blonde hair xii. sky blue eyes xiii. fc: imogen poots

Indigo was named after her grandmother, for reasons that she could never find out. She was born to a poor set of
      parents with little experience in taking care of children in a not so great area of Glasgow, Scotland. When Indigo
      was little, her parents would often take her to auditions for small television commercials, not because the girl
      enjoyed them, but because they needed money. To her parents, that was what Indigo's pretty blue eyes were, and
      they would pocket it all to themselves. Indigo would never see a dime or even a commercial; their electricity
      always was out when bills weren't paid. The more Indigo grew older, the more she began to despise the flash of
      a camera in her face. The girl wanted to do something more than what her parents expected from her. She
      wanted to be on the other side of the camera. When Indigo was thirteen, She, her parents and her new baby
      brother moved to America, having believed it to be less expensive than Scotland. That turned out to be false by
      a long shot. Indigo's brother, Oliver, had gotten rather sick and hospital bills were more than they could afford.
      He passed away and Indigo found herself alone again while her parents went out and did odd jobs when she
      refused to do so and had to go to school. Indigo hated it; she barely managed to graduate, but dropped out of
      college not long after beginning it. Instead Indigo took on two-part time jobs and a mentorship at a news station
      where she fell head over heels with journalism, photography and traveling to different places to get news. She
      was far away from her family, finally making enough money for a shabby, city studio apartment, and the thought
      of constantly proving to herself and others that she can make in in the entertainment business was constantly on
      her mind. Perhaps one day, all her hard work would pay off; Indigo just needs a single, perfect story to become viral.

Indigo is an observer of the world. She always has been one to watch in the background and fears attention being
      placed on her because of the way she looks, not because of her work. She's not the loudest person in a room, but the
      girl just might be the most hardworking and determined when it comes to things that she is incredibly passionate
      about. Indigo tends to thrift shop and likes vintage things, but you may never see her wear a dress or skirt unless in
      baby photos, in which case she can't stand to look at. She is definitely an ambivert; put her in one situation and she
      will talk all day, but place her in another and she might just hide behind your shoulder. Indigo is kind, but likes her
      space and doesn't have many friends or any at all. Her trust in others is very limited, but perhaps that might just be
      due to never having a true family.

Last bumped by spotthecow on Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:47 pm.
      spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me