Gold's Role Play characters (Feel free to look!)

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Gold's Role Play characters (Feel free to look!)

Postby GoldleafOG » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:57 am

Name} "My full name is Brian Arvanitis. But you can call me Brian."

Gender} "I'm a male. I'm sure you don't want to check..."

Crush} "Ah. None at the moment. But maybe I'll find one."

Age} "Well, I'm 19 right now."

Personality} "Oh gosh. I've never really thought about myself..."
Brian is and out-going, friendly, and cheerful guy with his hopes set high. He loves to do things with people and meet new people. He's very willing to try new things, even if he thinks he won't like them, he gives "YOLO" a whole new meaning! He also has a light and smooth Greek accent from his parents.
He might be a people person, but Brian is a pretty big nerd/geek and isn't afraid to show it. He loves politics, space, and math. Yeah, math. He also loves helping people with their homework and tutoring, and you'll never have more help. His favorite books are probably ones that you won't hear of until college.
So under all that nerdy and fun personality, there's a tiny little space for low self-esteem and self-consciousness. Deep inside, Brian doesn't find himself attractive, smart, helpful, or even very nice. This can be bad, as he'll ask if he's being annoying, or if he's making alitysomeone feel stupid. But the guy's still getting life sorted. All this actually started when he was diagnosed with breast cancer when he was just going into middle school. And I as you can't really remove it, he has go to chemo-therapy. This really would be the cause for the small dark part in his mind, but who knows?

Interests/Talents} "Oh my god, you want me to name them all?"
He loves reading, working, and exploring, to keep it simple. The guy can either sit in one spot for loads of time, or just not be able to sit still and some how find something new and interesting. He has a growing interest in politics, and his actually hoping to be involved in them later in life.

Clothes} "Ah... I guess it depends."
Brian loves his collared flannel shirts. They're all solid colours, mostly colours like black, white, blue, darker colours. He does wear a regular shirt every now and then, but he doesn't like to feel too 'sloppy'. He does wear jeans and converse though. He actually rarely doesn't wear converse, unless it's snowing or raining.

Body-type} "Well, I know I'm pretty tall..."
It's not a lie. Brian is pretty tall. 5' 11" to be exact. He probably will reach six feet later in life, but for now, he's a good height. He has broad shoulders to go with a pretty normally body. He's not lankly, but he's not over weight. He has meat on him, and a little muscle, but isn't really into sports, so he's not ripped.

Skin} "I don't find it and odd colour but others do..."
He has sort of 'olive-coloured' skin, being Greek. But it's not too green or too brown, it's a good measure of both colours, actually looking really good on him.

Hair} "I do know it's black, and I might need a hair cut."
Brian's hair almost covers his eyes, but not quite. He might say repeatedly that he needs a hair cut, but he would never get one. He likes it long and he likes the fact that it's black.

Eyes} "Well.... they're kinda... muddy green? I don't even..."
He has hazel eyes. So yeah, some might say a 'muddy green', but it's more like swirls of green and light brown. They're actually really good-looking on him. In some light they may look dark brown, but his hair or what he's wearing can affect what they look like.

Sexual Orientation} "Oooookayyyyyy... I'm gay, okay? I don't like girls."
Yeah, Brian's gay. Unexpected, but yes. He's not fashionable, or has an annoying voice, or is really really annoying. He hate's stereotypes. But his parents support him through everything.
Last edited by GoldleafOG on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, Just making a return from real life to hopefully
make a comeback to CS and roleplaying
(looking to improve my writing).
Message me, for anything, I don't bite, pretty much
giving my pets away that aren't labeled not for trade
(Cause NFT's are by babies from 2011 lol). Lets be friends,
I'm here to help and talk! I missed this platform so much!
link link © link link

GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldleafOG » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:42 am

N/a
Last edited by GoldleafOG on Fri May 06, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
link link © link link

GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldleafOG » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:30 am

link link © link link

GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldleafOG » Mon May 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Awinita (Fawn) Taima (Thunder)
The Fawn of Thunder

Name} "Awinita Taima, but I'm called Fawn among my non-native friends."

Gender} Female

Age} "I'm not too old, don't worry, haha."
She's 19.

Personality} Awinita is amazingly calm as a person. Her voice and her movements are always gentle, calm, and soothing. Maybe that's the reason she's so good with horses. But she almost never freaks out. No one really sees her scream, or yell in panic or anger. She has emotions, obviously, she's not afraid to cry in front of people or anything, she's just always freakishly chill about a lot of things. She's very good at making people feel better, she's almost like a whisperer for anything that's living and having problems.
Fawn, despite her chill demeanor, is very stubborn. She likes to get her way, growing up a single child, she always got what she wanted. Yes, she was raised to be respectful and not to lash out, and to listen to people as well as animals, but she really can't handle sharing or not getting what she wants. If she doesn't get what she wants, she always finds a way to get it; that or she'll insist that her choice is the best choice for her and for no one else.
Yes, she can be a brat at times but for the most part she really is a sweet and caring girl that just likes to help out and can even frustrate people with how cool and collected she is about almost everything.

Interests/Talents} Fawn loves to do traditional dancing, she's involved in a lot of her tribe's (Cheyenne) ceremonies, but take a year off every now and then to focus on school and such. She also is really good with horses, and has her own Rocky Mountain Horse named Kestral (female).

Clothes} Fawn is simple in her clothes, and usually is wearing some aspect of her culture. This can include her favorite dream-catcher necklace, or feathers in her hair, or any kind of turquoise jewelry.

Skin} Carmel colour, it looks sun-kissed all year.

Hair} Her hair is a solid brown, not as dark at her eyes, but close.

Eyes} A deep, dark chocolate brown.

Sexual Orientation} Straight
Last edited by GoldleafOG on Mon May 09, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
link link © link link

GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldleafOG » Fri May 06, 2016 1:28 pm

Name} Alaric Mahoe

Gender} Male

Crush} No crush yet, but very possible for him to crush on someone. ;)

Age} "I'm... a little older than my friends..." He's 21, he usually is the person who his friends go to for college and adult life advice.

Personality} At first, Alaric is seen as quiet, yet cocky. He has the utmost confidence when it comes to what he's good at, and it's afraid to brag about what he's gotten done. He is very helpful in most cases, even if his gloating is annoying, it's something to learn from. He brags more to his friends than anyone else, and unfortunately has either no humor, or a very bad sense of humor. Most likely it's the latter.
Alaric is fairly quiet and shy when it comes to people, and actually flirting is what he's the worst at. He has a fear of losing the ones he cares about, as he feels that he doesn't always show enough of his feelings to have people stay with him. He's the one that pretty much relies on a wingman, even when making friends, because he is the friend that waits in the back to be introduced to someone new.
However, Alaric does have a streak of confidence every now and then, which can make him look a but like an a-hole, but he really does get things done, and it's amazing how this sudden personality streak attracts people towards him. It's pretty odd, the way his mind works, but their just has to be people willing to accept him and all his weird quirks.

Interests/Talents} "I'm not too interesting when it comes to these things." Alaric is a quiet soul, he doesn't do too much, besides reading and working out. He's often seen running around or sitting calmly, no in between. But cooking is his favorite pass time, and he's incredibly good at it as well.

Clothes} Alaric likes his plain t-shirts, he almost never is seen wearing a suit or anything nice, even in nice places, and he often embarrasses his friends because of it.

Skin} His skin is fairly tan, and a dark olive colour. It's also always amazingly clear, he almost never gets spots or pimples, and it confuses and fascinates many people.

Hair} His hair is black, but can look brown, and thick. He likes to run his fingers through his hair often, as he feels it's always messy or frizzy.

Eyes} His eyes are hazel, they look brown at first, because of his hooded eyes, but they're definitely hazel.

Sexual Orientation} He's bisexual, and swings both ways equally.
link link © link link

GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warrior Cats!

Postby GoldleafOG » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:04 am

Name: Thrushpaw

Appearance: A smaller male, Thrushpaw is a grey tabby cat with a hit of kitten fur left. There are strong black stripes along his body, striking against his almost silver, kitten-like fur. He has bright, intelligent, green eyes just coming out of the young blue phase. While small, he has quite limber and long legs. His paws are so small he moves silently, moving quickly to keep out of the way. He is missing half of his tail, which one would never know if he didn’t have a pink scar at the end of it – it is the length of any normal cat’s tail so it must have been quite long before.

Personality: Thrushpaw is a soft-spoken cat, known for being gentle and kind. While quiet, he has quite the opinion about the physical conflicts when they happen. He is not a cat of violence, but can stomach it quite well and seems to have a natural talent for caring for the wounded. Thrushpaw is soft-spoken and seems to try his best to speak as positively as he can, even if a cat is known to be to his distaste. Being quiet around the wounded warriors has its benefits and he knows probably a bit more than a young cat should but would never let that on, being an incredible secret keeper. He is smart, witty, and absorbs information seemingly quickly, only needing to see it once or twice.

Likes/Dislikes: lavender, walks, rain, meditating, voles/violence, aggressiveness, conflict, foxes
Sexuality: Heterosexual

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Marigoldkit

Appearance: She is a long-haired blonde and black tabby with striking green eyes. True to her name, the variety of blonde shades in her fur seems to brighten in the sun, and almost seems as bright and happy as the flower she is named after. Her black markings seem to be perfectly placed, framing her eyes as well as traveling from her forehead, down her back to the tip of her tail. Her paws are almost white and are extremely fluffy, requiring frequent cleaning. Her small pink nose completes her feminine look.

Personality (To be developed as she gets older): Despite her looks, Marigoldpaw is not too confident in her looks. However, she is a fierce apprentice and works hard to earn her keep. She hates being called pretty, due to her lack of self-esteem. Marigoldpaw is stronger and faster than she looks, and sometimes likes to prank her close friends by sneaking up on them. This confidence also could be irritating to those that teach her, as she can come off as a know-it-all when training. She often jumps to the conclusion that she knows exactly what to do and this gets her into trouble every now and then. Sometimes confidence is all she needs. Overall, she is confident and positive in the warrior way, but when it comes to her appearance and interactions socially she could use some help.

Likes/Dislikes: Training, play-fighting, hunting, naps in the sun, pranks/waiting, lectures, being told what to do
Sexuality: Bisexual

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Twins

Name: Hazelpaw Hazelfur
Appearance: True to the Abyssinian breed, Hazelpaw is a slim, lanky cat with a sculpted face and large ears. The young tom has large, hazel colored eyes, unlike his twin. Another feature that sets him apart from his twin is his slightly darker red tone in his sleek short fur.
Personality: Serious, calm, and cool-headed, Hazelpaw is the opposite of his twin. He is calculated and thinks about his actions much more than his brother. He is definitely the opposite of goofy, and his stiff and snooty nature can make him hard to love. He is loyal, and might not show it, but deeply cares for his clan and family. Hazelpaw lobes to prove his worth and is a fantastic hunter, often taking down larger prey than his clan mates his size due to his speed.
Likes/Dislikes: hunting, sun bathing / goofing off, laying around,
Sexuality: Bi

Name: Featherpaw Featherfern
Appearance: Similar to his brother's, just with dark green eyes and lighter fur, leaning more orange and making his black markings stick out.
Personality: Featherpaw is much more of a slacker compared to his twin brother. While smart, and swift, he is much more of a loose cat and doesn't wonder or ponder about consequences or what may be. He is into asking questions later - in fun or in fights. His brother is good at reminding him that a hot or quick head can lead to trouble which he can forget. He returns the favor and tries to keep Hazelpaw from spiralling into too much thought.
Likes/Dislikes: running through grass, playfighting / being angry, water
Sexuality: straight
GoldleafOG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me