Sparkys Characters!

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Sparkys Characters!

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Casper Hill

The Basics

Job: Inventor, he sells his stuff in a small shop he owns
Role: The Inventor
Eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Brown

Body type: Mostly on the thin side, short

Tattoos: None

Clothing style: Mostly just his work pants, gear belt and long sleeve shirt. Mostly brown, grey and black colours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit more personal

Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush? Nope

Personality: Super shy, not good with interaction and usually stutters when you first meet him. But he is kind hearted and a real sweetheart. If he has romantic feelings for you, he will do anything for them. So, he could get manipulated quite easily...

History: He has lived mostly a good life, but he was bullied in school for the clothing he wears and the inventions he made. Then, there came Tristan....a popular kid way too out of his league. Tristan then soon saw how Casper felt for him and decided to use this to make him do things he will regret forever. He became his little man who did all of his dirty work Casper hated it so much, but he was too in love for him to notice that he was actually dating a girl behind his back. Once he found out, it broke him and he closed himself off to everyone. That's why he's so shy and it's impossible to talk to him.

Descripton: The moment you enter his room, all over the floor is wood, gears, wires and more random items. Creating inventions is the one thing that keeps this guy going. But truly, no one knows about him. He is super shy, rarely talks to anyone and is always got a small bit of oil on his cheek. He is quite unknown, which makes him a very interesting person to try and get to know...try I said. But, he is kind, caring and will do a lot for people he really cares about.

Other: His little shop is called 'Gears and Trinkets'
*0* H *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* L *0*
*0* O *0*
*0* _ *0*
*0* F *0*
*0* R *0*
*0* I *0*
*0* E *0*
*0* N *0*