Bakabakabaka's Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Bakabakabaka's Characters

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:15 am

This is where I will keep my characters for my role-plays

Basically I do a lot of role-plays in general and I need a place to keep all my characters. I may allow you to comment on the thread, but pm me for now. I will revamp this eventually.

Please note- none of these images are mine, but the characters are so please do not steal

Posting Code

Code: Select all
[center]C H A R A C T E R  N A M E[/center]
[center][quote="character name"]Name:          |Sex:         |Rank:          |Mood:          |Crush:          |Tags:[/quote][/center]
[center]Charater name|       text text text text text...[/center]

Please ask my permission before using my forms

[center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/center]
[center][img]here[/img][/center]
[center][size=150]Name here[/size][/center]
[center]Nicknames:
Residence:
Ranking: (if needed)
Desired Rank: (if needed)

______________________________________[u]In More Depth[/u]_______________________________________
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
[i][at least 4 lines][/i]
H I S T O R Y: [a couple sentences]
L I K E S: [maybe 3]
D I S L I K E S: [maybe 3]

-------------
Build~
Fur~
Eyes~
Scars~
Other~

__________________________________________________________________________________________

++++++++++++++++++++Personal and Love Life++++++++++++++++++++
[i]S E X U A L I T Y~[/i]

Mate|
Previous Mates|

Crush|
Previous Crushes|

Friends|
Foes|

[u]Family[/u]

Mother|
Father|
Sisters|
Brothers|
Pups|

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/center]

[center][size=130]O T H E R  I N F O[/size][/center]
[center]HERE[/center]

[center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/center]

[center]~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~[/center]
[center][img]here[/img][/center]
[center][size=150]Name here[/size][/center]
[left]Full Name:
Nicknames:
Species: (if needed)

[center]=========================================================
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
[i][at least 4 lines][/i]
H I S T O R Y: [a few sentences]

L I K E S: [3]
D I S L I K E S: [3]

_________
A P P E A R A N C E~
Build~
Hair~
Eyes~
Scars~

Other~
=========================================================[/center]

[right]++++++++++++++++++++Into the Personal Life++++++++++++++++++++
Dating|
Exes|

Crush|
Previous Crushes|

Family:

Mother|
Father|
Sisters|
Brothers|

Offspring|
Other|
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/right]
[center]O T H E R  I N F O~
Here[/center]

[center]~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~[/center]
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:08 am, edited 30 times in total.

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bakabakabaka's Characters

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:34 pm

Alan has been moved to page 4 at the top

Plot Corner

Here are my ideas for Plots, Please do not Use Without My Permission (note, underlined is my preferred role)

~ Gods and Goddesses (1x1, pm if interested, can be human or animal)
^ 4 gods, the main 4. Each one controlling one of the rarest and most powerful powers known to anyone. The first, name here, controller of the power of regeneration. The ability to heal anything, regenerate even glaciers themselves. The second, name here, controller of destruction. Able to combust and destroy anything she pleases. The third, name here, controller of manipulation. He has the ability to move around even the mountains themselves. And the fourth with one of the most powerful of them all, by the name of _____. A simple name yet she found her way towards power with her sweet innocence and the manipulation of love. A powerful force, she may play with it as she pleases. Below them there are spirits and mortal, each containing their own power. This story involves several storylines and the journey and relationships each character takes on their path of existence (pm me for details, this involves us each playing more than one character).
^ A king of Gods, the most powerful being known, quite ancient though and will soon pass his power to a son, by the name of (I will choose). Though under the watchful eyes of this almighty god lives just a spirit, a smaller being not so powerful, but one day chosen with a group to go and speak to this son. There they will truly notice him and possibly even fall in love. What happens next is up to whoever plays that character. (Only requires one OC, but if wanted can do more)
^ God of Fire and Combustion (preferably male) and the God of water and Ice (male), two opposites, one with a warm heart, the other of ice. One with a warm side, the other who is nothing but cold. Yet how did they end up together? (May be tied with other storylines)

~ Kingdoms and Medival (1x1, but can be group as well, pm if interested)
^ In a kingdom of mixed species, there is peace. All the demons have been banished (excluding the royal family) have been exiled and the queen rules with pride. With three (or 2) children and one on the way, wishes for a king who would stay with her (she could also be encouraging her husband, who feels obligated to leave along with his family [who have been banished], to stay). One day the group of exiled demons attempts to invade the kingdom and one of the warriors falls in love with the queen. Meanwhile the shyest and eldest prince meets a farmer and isn't sure how to talk to them. One of the royal guards tries to charm the eldest princess. The younger prince is arranged to marry a princess from the outside (or a noble). Lastly if there is another princess, she will have a storyline as well (let me think it up). (This plot involves multiple characters, pm if interested, also the species doesn't necessarily have to be demons)
^ How about an old fashioned arranged marriage or royal and an non royal (characters vary, we can work something out)
^ A few storylines, one kingdom focussing around each of the royal siblings.
^ (still a wip) More of an adventure based rp, involving different ranking members of different kingdoms, uniting to take down a common foe.

~ Ghosts and Specters (and possible Shadows)
^ Over 30 years ago, a devastating murder of 4 teenagers caused a bit of a controversial situation. Their spirit possessing some objects, even living things. One day as ghost they notice four new teenagers almost just like them, living their life, thought they are still alive. (At least 2 OCs per person, will work the rest out later)
^ Two or more teenagers (any genders, I will play 1(or +) if it is 3 or more) deicide to seek refuge in an abandoned house to play some games away from their parents. They are having fun, but before they leave they have a run in with tortures ghosts, shadows. A creepy run in for them, but they soon realize this run in wasn't the last time they'd see these specters. They soon have to face their fears and see what these ghosts want. (This will have more plot to it as we go, we may discuss the characters and relationships)
^ A young girl bonds with a ghost kid (can be her dead brother or something), as she grows older and older she soon breaks apart from her deceased friend. Maybe he will move on, but one day they both must realize that we all get older. (Pm to work out, I have other variations of this)

~ Other Supernatural Creatures
^ A simple role-play, but supernatural creatures have all been in a realm and quite separated. With the villages of good creatures such as angels around the east, evil creatures such as demon in the west, truly neutral creatures such as shapeshifters near the center. This would branch off to some smaller plots, I will give some examples.
^ In a world of normal humans and supernatural creatures/humans with powers, humans are quite fearful of the creatures/powers, and have, therefore,
^ more stuff soon

~ Humans (or humanoids), regular college/high school/life in general
^ Character A (male or female) is a fairly shy person, they life to stay in their room and listen to music. Character A is awfully creative and can dazzle others with their work. Character B (male/female) on the other hand is more of the nerdy type. He/She likes to play on his/her computer and do more with math and science. How do the two meet? Simple, a game (made up game). They meet each other under usernames and seem to work well as a team. One day out of circumstance they meet each other in person, though not knowing who this other is. Rest coming soon (preferably f x f or if you wish m x f, I can do m x m, but it seems a little stereotypical in a way.
^ wip
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 am, edited 8 times in total.

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:36 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is pointless to run, weak to submit and bold of you to fight back."

Ashlyn

Nicknames: she likes to be called Ashley or preferably Ash
Sex: female
Sexuality: pansexual
Ranking: subject to change
Desired rank: subject to change

Ashley is almost the opposite of her brother in some ways, most notably her attitude. though he doesn't show it he is quite the loving and caring fellow mostly, but she is more rude and more open as well. She gets ticked off very easy and doesn't take much to rudeness around the pack. Ash yet is still quite brave and loyal to her pack as her father had taught her before she became an apprentice. Ever since she was a warrior, this fae has always been more tough and brutish then most would expect. She is known to be notably large for a female, even towering over some males. Most assume she is just super strong, but others are unsure. Either way she can make the pack afraid of her and isn't afraid to do so if needed.
History: Her story goes the same as Alan's except when the alpha took her in, Ash was taught how to be a tough and brutish wolf even as a female. As she trained she always wanted to do even more, go a little further, most thought she was too determined, but they would soon learn she was just the right amount. One day when she was doing her first patrol, she had a violent run in with a hostile loner. She was scarred from that experience, but she soon stood back up and decided that she was going to learn from that experience, not hide from it. From that day on, Ash would learn to defend herself and others from hostile wolves no matter the sacrifice.
Dislikes: annoying wolves, chaos in the pack

Build: very large for a wolf and muscular
Fur: black
Eyes: green
Scars: she has several, but the most notable one is on her back left leg

Mate: she used to have one, but it didn't end well
Crush: win her heart, name here, ask her
Pups: none as of now
Kin: Alan is her brother

Friends: open
Foes: she has come to meet many
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Other info: none, subject to change

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:56 am, edited 6 times in total.

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blossom the Wolf

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:39 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[img]wip[/img]

"My name says nothing of me, I would rip you to shreds if I wanted to."

Blossom

Nicknames: give her some
Sexuality: bisexual
Desired ranking: alpha

Blossom is best known to be tough and very confident in doing what she can to get her job done. She is considered more dominant than submissive, but is still respectful to any elders and ranks higher than hers. As she has had a history of bad luck, she is able to take a tragedy very well and isn't known to ever react to many insults she is ever given. Her most prominent trait is her intelligence, she has gain must wisdom from her experiences. She has developed the skill of thinking under pressure and tries to use it to benefit herself and her pack. She hopes to one day become and elder and pass her wisdom on to a pup just like her, but for now she will just do what she does and hope she can survive much past her siblings.
History: As a pup, Blossom had many siblings, 2 were stillborn while the other 8 and Blossom survived. She was raised by her mother who was an omega at the time and never saw her father since he left the pack when she was born. As they grew up her siblings were considered unlucky as by the time they were in training, 3 of them had already been killed. As she finally obtained her rank, 2 of her siblings had died from an unknown reason. She soon met Till and Lark and they became a tight group of friends. As she was now a ..rank here.. it was just her and her brother, but after a year he left the pack as well. For now she is alone and just doing her job, tying to keep the pack as safe and healthy as she can.
Dislikes: loners, danger to the pack

Build: large
Fur: gray and white
Eyes: gray

Mate: none, subject to change
Crush: subject to change
Pups: none
Kin: they have been killed except for one who has left the pack

Friends: open
Foes: open
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Other info: subject to change

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:43 am, edited 6 times in total.

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:40 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let only me have to suffer this attack, let the others be free."

Till

Nicknames: Tiller, Tillo
Sex: male
Sexuality: bisexual
Desired rank: none really

Till is most notably known to be very silent and serious type. He takes his job to heart and will do the best he can to make sure nothing happens to his pack. He has been scarred as a pup and from that he grew and decided that no one else should face what he had to experience. Besides that, this wolf is quite humble and kind. He respects other wolves either older or higher ranking then him. He is a very calm type and unless he is set off will do nothing to harm anyone else.
History: He was scarred from a battle as a pup, but has grown from that and became a ..rank here.. and shortly forgot about it. He grew up and became best friends with Till and Blossom before finding a mate like them. His mate was soon killed by loners, but he has moved on from it.
Dislikes: wolves that set him off, loners

Mate: dead
Crush: looking
Pups: he had one, whereabouts unknown
Kin: whereabouts unknown

Friends: his trusted members of the pack
Foes: loners

Other info: none yet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:39 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koa

Pride: tbd
Desired rank: tbd

Personality: If you think you know snappy lions then you don't know Koa. This lion hates most everything and only wants what is best for his pride even if he doesn't show it. The mention of friends or love makes him shudder, but even then he has a soft side. If you want to find his soft side you will be set up for failure. He is quite the quiet kind as well, though if you are lucky, you can befriend him and hopefully get to learn his soft side.
History: he tells nothing about it, the only thing known is what scarred him
Dislikes: cubs, most other lions

Appearance: Image

Mate: nope
Crush: win his heart
Sexual preference: doesn't matter
Cubs: sickening
Kin: he has a sister, the only one he is nice to

Friends: unknown
Foes: unknown

Other: no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:03 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seraphe

Pride: subject to change

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Personality:
Seraphe is a very calm and patient lion who tries to be dignified and respectful to his fellow lions. He is very loving and protective of his pride, especially his crush and the cubs. He is also very fatherly and would like to have his own cubs. He cares for all he loves and will protect them from and harm. To most other lions he is known to be very kind and respectful, but is known to strike if ever offended or threatened in any way. When interacting with others at first sight he tries to act calm and be as nice to them as possible as he wants to have a good first first impression. Overall he is mostly and kind and loving lion unless he is offended or threatened.
History: His mother died when he was born and he was raised by the leaders since they never had cubs. He and his sister grew to become very good leaders, but she went to become a hunter while he became the leader. He now has obtained ..rank here.. with dignity and will protect his pride with his life. He would like to have a mate and cubs soon, but he's looking for the right one.
Dislikes: rude lions, danger to his loved ones
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Mate: none yet, looking
Crush: name here, looking
Cubs: none, wants
Kin: Throa (sister)

Friends: his pride
Foes: open

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:16 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reddira

Nicknames: Red, give him some

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Personality:
When you first meet Reddira you may notice he seems either grumpy or ticked off in some way. This may be common, but he has a few more traits that define him. He is ruthless in the sense he won't stop until he has done what he has set out to do and never thinks twice about the consequences. He can come off as rude and ticked off when interacting with most others, but his true intentions are actually only to benefit the pride. Most think of him as nothing but evil, yet he can show you that he can be different. It is believed he has a soft side, but not many get close enough to him to find it out. Overall he is seen as a rude and tough lion with a good heart inside.
History: He was born to the ..female with high rank.. but with a different father then her real mate. He was raised by a grumpy and hateful elder who taught him to be mean and ruthless to anything that sets him off. He now is ..rank here.. and with serve the pride with dignity and occasional ruthlessness. He one day wants to lead the pride, but knows that may be a while off.
Dislikes: cubs, most lions
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mate: none as of now
Crush: ask him
Cubs: the though disgusts him
Kin: all died or abandoned him

Sexual Preference~ doesn't matter

Friends: you might get lucky
Foes: he has several

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:38 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vierra

Nicknames: Vier, give her some
Desired ranking: subject to change

*****************************************************************************************************
Personality:
Not much is known about her to most lion besides the fact she can be sneaky and awfully tricky. She was taught to use the art of deception to keep herself alive when she was younger and it has sort of become a force of habit. Besides that she is a tough and bold lioness not afraid to face danger when it comes to protecting the pride. This lioness is very clever in the face of danger and tries to come up with a solution, but it doesn't always work out. She is considered a more dominant lion then submissive, but she is very respectful to elders and will do whatever she can to serve them.
History: Not much is known about her backstory, but when she was a cub her mother was a loner and her father used to lead a pride. Her mother taught her the art of deception and trickery so she may survive out in the wild. Sierra eventually grew up and joined a pride, but was chased out for some unknown reason. For a while she loved from pride to pride before settling down in this one.
Dislikes: being tricked, being ordered around by those not worthy, cubs
*****************************************************************************************************

Mate: had two, both dead
Crush: let her find one
Cubs: she never liked them
Kin: they are all dead

Sexual Preference~ either or, doesn't matter

Friends: will be made as she goes
Foes: same as above

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:43 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throa

Nicknames: give her some

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Personality:
Throa is very similar to her brother in the sense she is kind and caring for the most part. Though she is more defensive and more likely to get pissed off, but still she is quite nice. Quite the humble lioness, she is never a fan of arrogance and may be set off by anyone who is. She is someone who loves being around most others who are nice and can be quite nice and motherly when she can.
History: She was born and raised with Seraphe and they stayed close for most of their lives until the were separated for training.
Dislikes: threats
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mate: one day maybe
Crush: she is looking
Cubs: none
Kin: Seraphe is her brother

Sexual Preference: says males, but unknown

Friends: will be made as she goes
Foes: same as above

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Craboom-047 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me