☾ough's ☾odes: CLOSED

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

☾ough's ☾odes: CLOSED

Postby thickcoughsyrup » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:03 pm

☾ough's Signature ☾ode Shop!

Hey! I planned to open a basic signature coding shop for a while, and i've finally decided to do it! First of all, thank you so much for checking out the page! Below i've included details about my shop, rules and i am adding examples asap!

I ONLY do coding for forum signatures, hope to improve quickly to expand to larger projects- but for now, i'm sticking to what i'm comfy with!
These sigs are not free! Payment is individual to the person requesting, i accept C$ and CS pets ONLY at this time, make me an offer and i will accept! Keep in mind that if i feel like the trade is not fair on my end, i may decline, or attempt to negotiate further.
I work fairly quick, but PLEASE consider the fact that i have a job, family and life outside of this, be patient but feel free to send reminders should i take too long!
You may mark and bump!

Request Form:
Code: Select all
[b][i][u]I Want a Signature![/u][/i][/b]
[b][size=85]Username:
Theme/Moodboard/Color scheme:
Images? (Not required):
Quote? (Not required):
Bio size? (If you dont want one, type NA):
Payment:
Other/Notes:[/size][/b]
Last edited by thickcoughsyrup on Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thickcoughsyrup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ough's ☾odes

Postby thickcoughsyrup » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:04 pm

Examples:
(WIP, beginning with more simple sigs)

name/pronouns
textextextextextext
textextextextextext

Image©

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
name/pronouns/link
textextextextextextextextextextext
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
thickcoughsyrup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ough's ☾odes: Open

Postby OrionOffbeat » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:11 am

I am fairly new here - well. I'm not but I haven't been on for like 6 years, up until coming back like 2 months ago. 😂 My point being that I am still slowly gathering pets so I figured I'd check and make sure that there's anything you would consider as payment in my collection before I request a signature!
My little brother is dublinrover11 so we might trade unfairly sometimes. Or appear to bully each other. I promise we're joking, please don't ban us. 😂
OrionOffbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me