❮❮ le boutique de codage ❯❯ 「ZeyDaan open」

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Help the thread improve by giving it a rating.

✩✩✩✩✩
10%
★✩✩✩✩
1%
★★✩✩✩
2%
★★★✩✩
13%
★★★★✩
9%
★★★★★
65%

Total votes : 100

Re: ❮❮ le boutique de codage ❯❯ 「open」

Postby Goostarion » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:13 pm

smofir. wrote:Image
    Username:
    Moderator ZeyDaan:
    Theme: Kitana (Mortal Kombat X)
    Color Scheme: boop boop
    - - Main image (usually transparent): boop
    - - Can we add images? Sure!
    - - Can we take away images? Yep.
    Permission (for any art you have used):
    Quote: "I am Kitana, Princess of Outworld. And I deal harshly to intruders!"
    Other: Thanks fren <3
    - - Would you like any links in your signature? Yes, about five.
    - - Would you like a CS pet in your signature? Nope!
    Payment: Two wishlist VR has been sent.
    - - Do you understand your mod's minimum payment?
    Yup. c:

Accepted!
    I love the palette you choose here, it's incredible.
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Username: Mimi,
    Moderator: ZeyDaan
    Color Scheme: x
    Post Theme: Pop star, 12 year old
    Links: I'd only like links to the art please! Maybe like 3 links that go to google?
    Story:
    Joyce looked around a few time before saying "Lets go guys! We only have one shot to go and nows the chance!" She turned to her orange colored friend seeking his approval, Mangerine opened her mouth with a big smirk saying "Yeah we've been waiting forever to get in here, i heard it's haunted!" Looking around with a chilling smile hoping to scare someone. Daxton jumped slightly shoving him "Hey! That's not funny!" Joyce shook her head at her two friends then turning to her best friend "Are you ready to go in?" She said excitedly. Saffron smiled down at Joyce, she was only a bit taller than the rest of them, she/he looked over at the corn field overshadowing the large dark abandoned mansion. "Yeah! But we can only stay in here for a hour, my mom thinks we're at the hideout Joyce." She/he said looking a bit nervous but excited. Auro looked at Daxton then at Joyce "I'm ready. Shall we go?" Joyce looked at Auro with a slight blush before nodding following Mangerine, Saffton, Daxton and Auro. Mangerine looked at Daxton and sighed softly and uttered out "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." The five friends all crouched low going though the corn field. Daxton then spoke up nervously "W-what if it is haunted?" Saffron glanced over at Daxton "It's fine! Plus i'll protect Daxton felt comforted smiling before nodding looking visibly braver and started walking on with more hip in their step. Mangerine spoke up "We're almost there! I can see the door!" Joyce ran up in front of him stopping in front of the door. Testing the door with a jiggle it slowly creaked open. Daxton looked in and said a bit shakily "It's a bit dark in there." Mangerine then spoke up "That's why we brought flashlights dummy." Saffron face portrayed a look of hurt. Mangerine then looked a bit surprised "No i didn't actually mean that! Sorry Saffron" He sighed as they all headed for the door walking in, they were cautious as they peered around the dark entry way. Joyce boldly walked in and turned around before saying "Lets go up the stairs!" The five friends then ran up the stairs only to hear creaking and the stairs breaking just as they got to the second floor. Daxton whimpered and said "How are we going to get out of here!" Mangerine sighed and then glanced at Daxton "There must be another way out keep your pants Daxton sighed and stood near Saffron and hid behind him, The room was dimly lit except for the light that was left on from the previous owner, they heard soft scuffling in the corner of the room, Mangerine bravely went to the pile of newspaper that it was coming from, but when he lifted the paper up quickly all that was there was a new clean pristine paper that read "Leave now." He booked it dropping the bad-boy look, the group chased after him quickly, they ran down the remainder of the stairs and left the door open as they ran through the corn field. Watching from a window was a very aged old man with a smile on his face chucking softly as he watched them run out of the cornfield and to their bikes. The old man then peered down only to see his very ragged looking cat. He stroke the cat happily sitting in the old weathered chair as he dozed off to sleep with his cat purring as it jumped on his lap and laid there kneading it's paws.
    Art: x, x
    Other: Everything needed is here: x, I'd like the art to be in links if possible!
    **Note: You must have all the resources that you wish to use and provide them yourself. I am not going to draw art for you. I won't do your forum unless you have your story written, all art pieces and a clear idea you are looking for.
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nocтιѕ; » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:41 pm

marking for sig soon c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello. the names noctis but please feel
free to call Eros. I am male, so please u
se he/him pronouns. I've been on this ac
count for quite.. a while now. So.. here
are some facts about me. I am at least
eighteen years old
, and currently atten
ding to college
. i am studying to becom
e a wildlife biologist, a terrestrial one a.
k.a someone who works with both land
and marine wildlife. i am also an artist,
and ofc enjoys drawing heckin alot. i am
currently working on an adoptable forum
for people to adopt my drawings (or so i
hope.. ) so feel free to check that out.
𝐍𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐦
as you can see, i really take a liking to
final fantasy xv, mainly on noctis. who
can blame me? his group of friends and
him are hella cool and can't be overlook
ed. so.. yeah, i apparently like ffxv.
⊱ ───────────────────────⊰
storage ; 1x1 rp forum ; adoption cente
r
; pm me ; trade w me ; my rp
⊱ ───────────────────────⊰
thanks for checking out my signature.
i've managed to make it from scratch
so feel free to lmk how i did on it.

███████████████████ ♕ ███
███████████████████ ♕ ███
i
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

told ya i'd be ordering againnn. <3

Postby deftonesly » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:10 am

Username: cat noir
    Moderator (Kristen or ZeyDaan): kristen!
    Theme: ?? waterfall?
    Color Scheme: dark, dark blues and grays.
    - - Main image (usually transparent):
    - - Can we add images? sure, maybe some dingbats?? but no other gifs or images, please.
    - - Can we take away images? nope.
    Quote: n/a
    Other: i know you're very big on the complex coding with lots of images/gifs 'n such, but i'd like for this to be pretty simple!!
    - - Would you like any links in your signature? three links, please.
    - - Would you like a CS pet in your signature? nope.
    Payment: link to my payment here.
    - - Do you understand your mod's minimum payment? i sure do!
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: told ya i'd be ordering againnn. <3

Postby kristenn11 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:58 pm

cat noir wrote:Image
    Username: cat noir
    Moderator (Kristen or ZeyDaan): kristen!
    Theme: ?? waterfall?
    Color Scheme: dark, dark blues and grays.
    - - Main image (usually transparent):
    - - Can we add images? sure, maybe some dingbats?? but no other gifs or images, please.
    - - Can we take away images? nope.
    Quote: n/a
    Other: i know you're very big on the complex coding with lots of images/gifs 'n such, but i'd like for this to be pretty simple!!
    - - Would you like any links in your signature? three links, please.
    - - Would you like a CS pet in your signature? nope.
    Payment: link to my payment here.
    - - Do you understand your mod's minimum payment? i sure do!

I'm sorry, but my portion of the shop is closed. You are more than welcome to quote this post once I reopen. However, make sure you read my rules before doing so!
kristenn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Mimi, wrote:Image
    Username: Mimi,
    Moderator: ZeyDaan
    Color Scheme: x
    Post Theme: Pop star, 12 year old
    Links: I'd only like links to the art please! Maybe like 3 links that go to google?
    Story:
    Joyce looked around a few time before saying "Lets go guys! We only have one shot to go and nows the chance!" She turned to her orange colored friend seeking his approval, Mangerine opened her mouth with a big smirk saying "Yeah we've been waiting forever to get in here, i heard it's haunted!" Looking around with a chilling smile hoping to scare someone. Daxton jumped slightly shoving him "Hey! That's not funny!" Joyce shook her head at her two friends then turning to her best friend "Are you ready to go in?" She said excitedly. Saffron smiled down at Joyce, she was only a bit taller than the rest of them, she/he looked over at the corn field overshadowing the large dark abandoned mansion. "Yeah! But we can only stay in here for a hour, my mom thinks we're at the hideout Joyce." She/he said looking a bit nervous but excited. Auro looked at Daxton then at Joyce "I'm ready. Shall we go?" Joyce looked at Auro with a slight blush before nodding following Mangerine, Saffton, Daxton and Auro. Mangerine looked at Daxton and sighed softly and uttered out "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." The five friends all crouched low going though the corn field. Daxton then spoke up nervously "W-what if it is haunted?" Saffron glanced over at Daxton "It's fine! Plus i'll protect Daxton felt comforted smiling before nodding looking visibly braver and started walking on with more hip in their step. Mangerine spoke up "We're almost there! I can see the door!" Joyce ran up in front of him stopping in front of the door. Testing the door with a jiggle it slowly creaked open. Daxton looked in and said a bit shakily "It's a bit dark in there." Mangerine then spoke up "That's why we brought flashlights dummy." Saffron face portrayed a look of hurt. Mangerine then looked a bit surprised "No i didn't actually mean that! Sorry Saffron" He sighed as they all headed for the door walking in, they were cautious as they peered around the dark entry way. Joyce boldly walked in and turned around before saying "Lets go up the stairs!" The five friends then ran up the stairs only to hear creaking and the stairs breaking just as they got to the second floor. Daxton whimpered and said "How are we going to get out of here!" Mangerine sighed and then glanced at Daxton "There must be another way out keep your pants Daxton sighed and stood near Saffron and hid behind him, The room was dimly lit except for the light that was left on from the previous owner, they heard soft scuffling in the corner of the room, Mangerine bravely went to the pile of newspaper that it was coming from, but when he lifted the paper up quickly all that was there was a new clean pristine paper that read "Leave now." He booked it dropping the bad-boy look, the group chased after him quickly, they ran down the remainder of the stairs and left the door open as they ran through the corn field. Watching from a window was a very aged old man with a smile on his face chucking softly as he watched them run out of the cornfield and to their bikes. The old man then peered down only to see his very ragged looking cat. He stroke the cat happily sitting in the old weathered chair as he dozed off to sleep with his cat purring as it jumped on his lap and laid there kneading it's paws.
    Art: x, x
    Other: Everything needed is here: x, I'd like the art to be in links if possible!
    **Note: You must have all the resources that you wish to use and provide them yourself. I am not going to draw art for you. I won't do your forum unless you have your story written, all art pieces and a clear idea you are looking for.

Accepted, will be working on it!
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Kristen,
      aah!! i'm so sorry. i just saw the title of the thread and assumed that ya'll were both accepting orders.
      could i reserve a spot for when there's an open place on queue?? if not, i'll just repost my order again when you're ready to take on another.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akoridi » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:43 am

Username:so fancy (heart)
    Moderator (Kristen or ZeyDaan): kristen
    Theme: australian shepherds
    Color Scheme: pink
    Boop
    BOOP

- - Main image (usually transparent): BOOP
    - - Can we add images? yea
    - - Can we take away images? yes
    Permission (for any art you have used): N/A
    Quote:Be the person your dog things you are
    Other: Pm me if accepted
    - - Would you like any links in your signature? 1. viewtopic.php?f=102&t=3013903 2.viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3112614 3.viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3112366
    4.viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3106441
    - - Would you like a CS pet in your signature? no thanks!
    Payment: 2008 rare!
    - - Do you understand your mod's minimum payment?
Yeep!
akoridi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kristenn11 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Quick announcement! For those on my queue, I am so sorry for this long wait. I have been so busy with summer homework and working that I have had zero time to go on this website. To add on to that, my normal website for signatures isn't working at all, so now I have to go learn photoshop. For those who are willing to wait, I will make sure to add something new and unique to each signature. I will, hopefully, make them worth the wait. Thank you for your cooperation and patience. <3
kristenn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cerulean blue » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:17 pm

//↬marking, hopefully i can snag a spot when its open~♥//

Determind to complete