๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ|๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž+๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ|๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž+๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ

Postby halo » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:25 pm

I WANT A CUSTOM SIGNATURE
username: neptune!
theme: from a literary aspect , an aloof and royal tone and a pretty , icy mood (: like neptune
size: med. large or bigger , however much space is needed to fit the images and whatnot (:
colors: from dark to light icy and sky blues with white (: think glaciers and antarctic waters with the icecaps and neptuneโ€™s planetary colors
quote: โ€œ and i donโ€™t want your pity || i just want somebody near me โ€œ - from nobody by mitski
font: copperplate (:
gif/images: beep , boop , baap
wanted editing: iโ€™d really like a small space to put things personality - related โ€” i also really like those , like , boxes of color that are in sigs a lot ( kinda like whatโ€™s on my current one )
any other ideas: not that i can really think of , i trust your coding - it looks really pretty! maybe adding neptuneโ€™s zodiac symbol around would be cool though โ€” โ™†
number of lines of text: iโ€™d like the two lyric lines to be on separated lines and either one long line for the bio-adjacent thing , or two - three short lines depending how you wish to use the space (: i donโ€™t mind which
number of links: my listo!
c$ or pets? pets! in particular , two rare sakura tree butterfly wolves from june , 2010

thank you for
choosing this coding shop c:

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
harlow ใƒŽ penny -
silly thaaaaang ! !
โœฆ หšโœง transneufem

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

rentry / nerd / th

halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ|๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž+๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ

Postby glitter » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:39 pm

neptune! wrote:I WANT A CUSTOM SIGNATURE
theme: from a literary aspect , an aloof and royal tone and a pretty , icy mood (: like neptune
size: med. large or bigger , however much space is needed to fit the images and whatnot (:
colors: from dark to light icy and sky blues with white (: think glaciers and antarctic waters with the icecaps and neptuneโ€™s planetary colors
quote: โ€œ and i donโ€™t want your pity || i just want somebody near me โ€œ - from nobody by mitski
wanted editing: iโ€™d really like a small space to put things personality - related โ€” i also really like those , like , boxes of color that are in sigs a lot ( kinda like whatโ€™s on my current one )
any other ideas: not that i can really think of , i trust your coding - it looks really pretty! maybe adding neptuneโ€™s zodiac symbol around would be cool though โ€” โ™†
number of lines of text: iโ€™d like the two lyric lines to be on separated lines and either one long line for the bio-adjacent thing , or two - three short lines depending how you wish to use the space (: i donโ€™t mind which
c$ or pets? pets! in particular , two rare sakura tree butterfly wolves from june , 2010

thank you for

accepted! just to clarify - around how much room for text would you like as a bio? Would the same amount you have in you sig rn be ok?
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:42 pm

glitter wrote:
neptune! wrote:I WANT A CUSTOM SIGNATURE

thank you for

accepted! just to clarify - around how much room for text would you like as a bio? Would the same amount you have in you sig rn be ok?

hm , i donโ€™t think iโ€™d like that much room in my sig for this one - i think maybe take away around half of the text space i have in my current sig for this one (: esp since theres more images
and thank you so much for accepting!!

harlow ใƒŽ penny -
silly thaaaaang ! !
โœฆ หšโœง transneufem

rentry / nerd / th

halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geckos_N_Tea » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:36 pm

I WANT A CUSTOM SIGNATURE
username:Geckos_N_Tea
theme:sunflowers in the sunset(pink cloud sunset)
size: medium
colors: this thisthis
quote:
keep you face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows
- Helen Keller
font: ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ
gif/images:ImageImageImage
wanted editing: a small box somewhere to put a few lines of words thatโ€™s not for the quote near the bottom of the sig, if not set to the side with the other box
any other ideas: i was wondering if you could make a cute little box that has like a colored outline around it for the quote, preferably centered around the images and gifs if not, set to the side with the other box
number of lines of text: iโ€™ll be honest not really sure what to say here but i guess rectangle near a square shape for both the boxes with shortish lines of text about three lines for each. ( so sorry iโ€™m so confused lol)
number of links:none :)
c$ or pets? iโ€™ll be paying in pets

thank you for
Geckos_N_Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me