Betta fish are AGGRESSIVE

"Betta fish are AGGRESSIVE" by mediocre mackerel

Dressup entry

Re: Betta fish are AGGRESSIVE

Postby mediocre mackerel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:13 pm

Omg your BAYtus all sound so lovely.

@monochrome and nightflame, same me too!!!

@rockonyo aww what a aggressive but cute little betta :3 My betta doesn't know any tricks, but for food, he'll do anything XD Should teach him some

@Henrythemage your betta is such a cutie... And what cool colors! I'm accustomed to red and blue, but from the looks of it your betta looks like an opaque, like mine!

Thanks guys! I never knew betta luvers existed here!

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:08 pm

Bump

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonyo » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Have u try training it? When I saw a video of how to train ur Betta, I was like "oo lemme try this!" And I went up to king, and the first try he jump up, then I knew he was truely a trainer, XD when I don't train with him, he gets mad then just jump at nothing or look ateand jump as in like "see I'm the best" :lol:
rockonyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:18 am

Aww that king is such a funny betta! My betta jumps if he thinks food is coming, so I should use that little skill of his to train him anyways. :)

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonyo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:16 am

You should! But try to limit his jumping cause when I would be watching TV or in school my sister says when he's bored he would jump ( and sometimes my dad would clean his tank and put the water a little too high XD) BUT I measure how high King can jump and I just lower the water so if he did jump he wouldn't fall out of the tank

I just remembered, king and neon are so weird with nets, like neon he always skittish when I first got him, wouldn't let me touch the tank and netting him out was the worse cause he would bang himself to the ground hard, and King on the other hand he only allow me to get him out but not my dad but when I sometimes forgot to grab the net out, they like to go through it and I use that as a cave (which I wouldn't really recommend it )
rockonyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Haha that's so funny! My betta actually doesn't jump that high, maybe like a fourth of an inch XD I'm thinking of training my betta to swim through a loop, it sounds soo cool. It's just that... where would you find a tiny loop XD

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonyo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:42 pm

I just use a bracelet, or I used to use my hand but I stop after, but everytime I have to grab something out of the tank, he thinks he can lay on my hand or go through it, like one time I was fixing an decorations which somehow he move and he was acting like a shark and would circle around my hand and sometimes bites (he used to bite hard, but I train him not to )
rockonyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:23 am

right now I have 3 bettas (all male) I had 4 but I just lost one 2 days ago.
my 3 are all very different! my oldest is Jovi, big red dragonscale crowntail, he is a big ole bully and hates everything. then theirs Mars. he is a regular orange and blue crown, he was pretty aggressive when I got him but is pretty chill now. he only occasionally chases his tank mates. and lastly I have Sprite a red koi plakat. he is a sweetie he will flat at his reflection for days but I've never seen him flare at anything else. be it other fish or toys.

they all live in a divided 20g long. I used to keep Jovi in a 40 gallon but decided that it was easier to heat a section 20 instead
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:49 am

Aww all your betta's seem so awesome! And I should consider using a bracelet... Great idea! Thanks!

platy she/her

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockonyo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:09 am

CrackerQuacker wrote:Aww all your betta's seem so awesome! And I should consider using a bracelet... Great idea! Thanks!

No problem! Make sure the bracelet big enough, I forgot to say king and neon was a veiltail
rockonyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me