Jaypaw in The Dark Forest

"Jaypaw in The Dark Forest" by mew,

Dressup entry

Re: Jaypaw in The Dark Forest

Postby mew, » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:28 pm

♥Otteremi♥ wrote:
gynaboo wrote:jayfether only goes into the dark forest once and that is in the omen of the stars serires

no in the power of the three he is in there and spottedleaf comes and takes him to starclan

Rlly? I haven't read that yet ^.^ so that person was wrong x3
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxcat100 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Yes, its true. And then Yellowfang takes him into the dark forest in omen of the stars. So basically, the person was wrong
Bye.. Everyone. If you ever read this. I'm quitting CS and thats all I have to say. Thanks for having me Chicken Smoothie, as you were a wonderful site, one of my absolute favorite sites and goodbye to all my friends I made on CS. If I'm online its because either I'm checking if my account has been deactivated or to give away pets to my friends.

-foxcat100
foxcat100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:50 pm

foxcat100 wrote:Yes, its true. And then Yellowfang takes him into the dark forest in omen of the stars. So basically, the person was wrong

Ah. Okay. Well, I will read it soon. I. Almost done with book 6 in power of the three.
Have you seen the new warriors books style? I like it better.
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxcat100 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:57 pm

I know right! When I saw the old ones I'm like: I hate these covers. And when I saw the new covers I was like: I LOVE THESE COVERS!!

And I was a bit ticked off when my parents said they were going to order all of the power of three with lame covers, and there was 1 of the books in stores, so I told her not to order the lame covered Dark River and let me buy the better cover. Obviously, I was ignored, so I had to read the lame covered one.

I hate the ending of the book six in power of three. It made no sense to me, and it didn't go with the storyline.
Bye.. Everyone. If you ever read this. I'm quitting CS and thats all I have to say. Thanks for having me Chicken Smoothie, as you were a wonderful site, one of my absolute favorite sites and goodbye to all my friends I made on CS. If I'm online its because either I'm checking if my account has been deactivated or to give away pets to my friends.

-foxcat100
foxcat100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otteremi. » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:53 pm

I like the old covers more the cats look more cute and real.But some of the new covers are nice.
ImageImage Image
otteremi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:47 am

I like the cover with Tigerstar (Tigerclaw at the time) on it and if you look at the back, it looks just like grass with a forest behind it but if you look at the front you realize the grass is actually fur. I don't remember which book it is but no think it's In the new prophecy or the prophecies begin.
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxcat100 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:56 am

this?

-foxcat100
foxcat100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:40 am

foxcat100 wrote:this?

Yea, fire and ice x3 I'm bad with the names
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxcat100 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 am

First book of warrior cats I ever bought. And I bought it exactly like that.

doe personally, I hate Tigerstar despite he's on the same side as MapleShade.

-foxcat100
foxcat100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mew, » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:48 am

Yea... I actually like Tigerstar as a villan, same with Scourge and Sol. It's funny Scourge's name is scourge because he really is a scourge to the clans lol x3
mew,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me