Balto the dog who saved Nome<3

"Balto the dog who saved Nome<3" by mira;

Dressup entry

Re: Balto the dog who saved Nome<3

Postby Chaser » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:51 pm

The details with the lantern and the packages are EPIC, I feel like I'm watching the movie again with Balto pulling the medicine up as Steele falls down the cliff ^^ <3 Honestly one of favorite movies growing up and you totally captured it :)
Dream Pet wrote:Image Image Image
Chaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mira; » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Chaser wrote:
Miracles & Dreams<3 wrote:
Chaser wrote:This is friggin Great! I love it, you did an awesome job! One of my Fave movies ever<3 :D :clap:

Gahh, thank you thank you!<3 This took me a while and I was so excited to post it!<3 I had to trade for a lot of snowy items but it was all worth it ^^

Well you did awsome, it was deff worth it, I knew the second I saw it what it was <3 Very creative, very nice job. Just wish I had thought of it first ;) lol

Chaser wrote:The details with the lantern and the packages are EPIC, I feel like I'm watching the movie again with Balto pulling the medicine up as Steele falls down the cliff ^^ <3 Honestly one of favorite movies growing up and you totally captured it :)

Awww, you are so kind!<3 Your making me smile right now ^_^ And it's so amazing hearing from someone else about your dress up!<3 Yeah, I tried to create the lantern & package as close to how it looked in the movie and I'm pretty proud of it. I'm so so flattered on how much you like it, it just makes me so happy! (: And yeah, Steele was a pretty big jerk but I gotta say I loved all the characters from the movie! Not to mention the second movie was amazing too..<3 This was one of my favorite movies growing up too and I'm glad you can visualize the movie looking at this dress up.<33 Thank you<3
thanks for the memories ♡
hi there! i'm mira & i love to dress up pets during my free time here on cs. check out my dress up thread if you’re interested?彡
mira;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FierceBravery » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm

I would have never thought to make Balto, and you did it in the greatest way possible, amazing job :)
FierceBravery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mira; » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:21 pm

FierceBravery wrote:I would have never thought to make Balto, and you did it in the greatest way possible, amazing job :)

Thank you so much, your compliment means so much to me<3
hi there! i'm mira & i love to dress up pets during my free time here on cs. check out my dress up thread if you’re interested?彡
mira;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaser » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Miracles & Dreams<3 wrote:
Chaser wrote:The details with the lantern and the packages are EPIC, I feel like I'm watching the movie again with Balto pulling the medicine up as Steele falls down the cliff ^^ <3 Honestly one of favorite movies growing up and you totally captured it :)

Awww, you are so kind!<3 Your making me smile right now ^_^ And it's so amazing hearing from someone else about your dress up!<3 Yeah, I tried to create the lantern & package as close to how it looked in the movie and I'm pretty proud of it. I'm so so flattered on how much you like it, it just makes me so happy! (: And yeah, Steele was a pretty big jerk but I gotta say I loved all the characters from the movie! Not to mention the second movie was amazing too..<3 This was one of my favorite movies growing up too and I'm glad you can visualize the movie looking at this dress up.<33 Thank you<3

Well I totally saw the Scene in my head lol and I haven't seen the movie in YEARS , so it really took me back. :clap:
Dream Pet wrote:Image Image Image
Chaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves~With~Wings » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:31 pm

Ohmygoodness this is so cute!!!!!! Balto is one of my top favorite movies so this makes me happy to see X3

Wolves~With~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mira; » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Wolves~With~Wings wrote:Ohmygoodness this is so cute!!!!!! Balto is one of my top favorite movies so this makes me happy to see X3

Thank you kindly (:

Well I totally saw the Scene in my head lol and I haven't seen the movie in YEARS , so it really took me back. :clap:

Yay, I'm glad it did!<3
mira;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mira; » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:59 am

the family business. wrote:It is beautiful. this was one of my favourite movies as a child and I love this x3

thank you so much<3 It was such a wonderful movie<3
mira;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:27 am

I love it! Balto and the lion king are still my favourite movies! I think they give you some awesome quotes, which can make your way of thinking about lige and everything else better!
Just like:
"Let me tell you something Balto... a dog can not make this journey alone! But maybe a wolf can!"
-Boris

Gives me chills everytime>-<
You did an awesome job with dressing him up like that! So much memories coming up *-*

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mira; » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 am

SchnaDin wrote:I love it! Balto and the lion king are still my favourite movies! I think they give you some awesome quotes, which can make your way of thinking about lige and everything else better!
Just like:
"Let me tell you something Balto... a dog can not make this journey alone! But maybe a wolf can!"
-Boris

Gives me chills everytime>-<
You did an awesome job with dressing him up like that! So much memories coming up *-*

thank you!<3 And yeah, those are two of my favorite movies ever!<3 They bring back so many wonderful childhood memories and I love all the beautiful quotes in those movies<3 I'm actually working on a Lion King dress up currently and I'll post it soon, but it's still a major WIP ^_^ There is a quote I wanted to attach on so yeah, I can't wait to finish<3

But thank you so so much for the compliment, your too sweet!<3
mira;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me