i think i've lost my dec 18th pet...

"i think i've lost my dec 18th pet..." by rainfall.

Dressup entry

Re: i think i've lost my dec 18th pet...

Postby Sa⸸an » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:54 am

Horror lists says they are equal to a Joker dog, which surprises me? Unless I'm miss understanding the list which is my default.
I'm quit Chickensmoothie, I have given my pets away to a friend. Thanks for the memories everyone!
Sa⸸an

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainfall. » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:57 am

CryptidTV wrote:
    ⧗наташа⧗ wrote:Pets are almost always in the center of these things, I should've known

it was breifly named what it was, and my brain slowly clicked soon after lol

you caught me haha, you probably saw the pet's name just before i changed it. i thought someone may have clicked on it to see if i had named the pet or something like that :')

CryptidTV wrote:Horror lists says they are equal to a Joker dog, which surprises me? Unless I'm miss understanding the list which is my default.

however, if you trade a cake dog for a joker dog, you'll never have a trade declined so quickly haha.. sad, really. demand has so much to play nowadays. then again, it always has. oh well! gorgeous design for all these dogs anyway. the tan coloured one is my absolute favourite.

these are so much fun to do, i'm going to have to make some more dress-ups like this. it's so much fun having all of you guys commenting!
rainfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sa⸸an » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:02 am

This is the one I have, I'm not sure if it's the tan one or not, maybe they'll release a UR that's a present box or a look alike item? It's sooo cute as box. :)
I'm quit Chickensmoothie, I have given my pets away to a friend. Thanks for the memories everyone!
Sa⸸an

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainfall. » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:16 am

CryptidTV wrote:Image
    This is the one I have, I'm not sure if it's the tan one or not, maybe they'll release a UR that's a present box or a look alike item? It's sooo cute as box. :)

that's this one! somehow, i've owned this pet multiple times over the years but i've never managed to remember to actually keep one for myself in my locked groups. you've reminded me that i gotta go and trade for one now. and yea, i love them in the box stage. it would be so cool to have a random monthly litter (or maybe store pets!) of just a bunch of shiny pastel boxes
rainfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me