Artist elliej1995 [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rare Paint

Postby elliej1995 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:59 am

horsetrainer1903 wrote:Username:
Name: Gwenavier
Story: well when I first found her in the forest all alone she was very frightened and scared but after a week I had her used to me, and she always followed me around and I took her everywere with me but one night a person was not very bright any atempted to break into my house and scared her so bad she ran off, well after all that got sorted out I went to look for her, it took 2 days to find her and she wouldent come out from under the bush but I finally after 4 hours she came out when i fell asleep and climed into the trailer and i woke up and took her home and tamed her all over again but now she is always following me around and I can't wait till she ca breed that way I can help save her species but she does do all that she is so posed to do as the species she is in captivity
Last edited by elliej1995 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rare Paint

Postby LadyCrowsong » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 am

Username: Lemur-Flight
Name: Cranberry
Story:
"Iagan , stop it!" I commanded. Just like when I brought home Rowan, he was all excited again.
My gaze returned back to the new creature. The little cerquine was huddled in the corner of the stall. She wasn't acting up, but she was shakily glancing around, her eyes large in fear.
"Its okay, darling," I calmly spoke. Iagan kicked the wall, though I don't know if it was purposely of not. I sighed, knowing Cranberry would never calm down so long as he was acting up. I walked over and took him out of the stall, leading him to where Cranberry was. He immediately tried getting over door. Although he was not yet full grown, holding him back was not easy. I looked at the cerquine pleadingly, "Ignore him, he's just really happy you're here, we all are."
Her ears perked up, but I have no idea if she could understand.
Suddenly, the lights went out. Iagan whinnied, and my marble cats fluttered over to Cranberry. Their faint, blue and silver glows seemed to calm her. They then floated over to me and Iagan; Cranberry cautiously followed. She reached out. I wanted to meet her with a gentle touch, but Iagan forced his muzzle and bumped into the new creature.
Cranberry made a sound that seemed to be cheerful, as if she took humor in Iagan's actions. I happily noted that she was calming down, no longer so shaky, and she reached out to me eagerly. I smiled and watched her settle in for the night, knowing we'd go on to have many good times together.
Last edited by LadyCrowsong on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 am

Username: Ralonica
Name: Cassidy, 'Cass' for short.
Story:
I found her in the forest. Leg caught in a hunter's trap, struggling for her life. She was wild-eyed, fearful, and covered in blood. It took me quite a while to free her, with all her struggles and efforts, but once she was free, she didn't run away like I thought she would. She feebly wriggled on the ground, trying to get up. That was when I realised she couldn't run away, that her leg was injured.

I took her home, and cleaned her. Washed away all the blood and dirt on her coat. That was when I noticed her true colours - blood red, with a splash of white on her head and legs. It took me quite a while to realise that the red on her coat was natural, and not from her injury.

She hardly trusted me at first. Struggled against me. Tried to flee. Until eventually, she didn't fight me anymore. When I took a step towards her, instead of trying to run, she would just stand, shakingly, while my hand gently stroked her small head, her tiny body.

She grew to accept me. And that was when her real personality shone through.

I learnt that she was adventurous. Curious. She wanted to know more. So, after that first, trusting touch, she couldn't get enough of me. She wanted to know more. Wanted to find out. She had to discover what happened when she lifted the latch of the stable door, what happened when she pulled the little tag on my jumper. If she did something particularly naughty, on being caught, she would spring back, standing as still as a statue, staring at me while I laughed.

She was, however, very shy towards 'scary' things, and strange people. She skittered far away from barbed wire, pitchforks, anything that looked sharp and dangerous. She once saw a hunter's trap, the one she had been caught in, which I kept in the shed. She ran away, neighing fearfully, and it took us the whole afternoon to catch her. She never went near the shed after that.

If an unknown person came towards her, she would dissapear, and stay in the shadows, not wanting to come out until they had gone. But once she got to know you, you could never shake her off. She was as loyal as a dog, and would follow you around everywhere.

She is sweet, she is beautiful, and she loves me.

And I love her.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsetrainer1903 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 am

Username:
Story: well when I first found her in the forest all alone she was very frightened and scared but after a week I had her used to me, and she always followed me around and I took her everywere with me but one night a person was not very bright any atempted to break into my house and scared her so bad she ran off, well after all that got sorted out I went to look for her, it took 2 days to find her and she wouldent come out from under the bush but I finally after 4 hours she came out when i fell asleep and climed into the trailer and i woke up and took her home and tamed her all over again but now she is always following me around and I can't wait till she ca breed that way I can help save her species but she does do all that she is so posed to do as the species she is in captivity
ImageImage Image Image Image Image
horsetrainer1903

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsetrainer1903 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 am

Username: horsetrainer1903
ImageImage Image Image Image Image
horsetrainer1903

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 am

winner posted
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me