kalon readopts! — winners posted

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

kalon readopts! — winners posted

Postby womp womp » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:02 am

i found out pm readopts arent allowed anymore so basically!

i'll be readopting a few of my kalons. please don't use them just for trading! if you ever don't
    want them, please pm me instead of trading them away <3 i've already gifted a few of my kalons to
    a few of my friends, but there's a couple left that are pretty much collecting dust, and i'd like to gift/
    readopt them off to someone who'll use them ^^;

https://sta.sh/2850fa4gfxk

post here with this form and ill end up choosing a winner for each of them on January 20th 2019!
    the ideas don't have to be long, but there's no word limit ^^ something short, simple and concise will
    work completely fine! you can pretty up and add art if you wish as well

Code: Select all
    username:
    which kalon?: (a link or name works)
    new name:

feel free to ask me any questions! i had to make this fairly quickly and i might've left out something, aha ^^
Last edited by womp womp on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon readopts!

Postby cokie » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:17 am

username: heaher,
which kalon?: x
new name: gavin
ideas: wip <3
born 2 die
she/ they/ it || virgo || isfp || my kalons
save your spoons, play browser games !
<3
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:27 am

username: Pesagus
which kalon?: https://sta.sh/0bkctv5vo70
new name: Katrina
ideas: Katrina,or Kat as most refer to her, is a very talented trumpet player. Or, so she thinks. She's rather mediocre if you ask anyone else. Kat loves music, she enjoys it with every ounce of her being, and she bonds really well with other trumpet players. But if you're anyone else... Well, you're screwed. She's really moody and snarky, she can go from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds, and she will go off on you if you annoy her. She has little to no patience, and in all honesty? She probably doesn't like you. She has a very black or white outlook on life, and she either can't see the gray area, or just doesn't much care for it.

She actually can't swim, and she's incredibly self conscious about it, so of course nobody knows. She has a pet skunk named Carrot, and she loves him possibly more than she loves the trumpet. She used to play soccer when she was little, but when she was voted off of team captain, she quit in a rage. She migrated to piano, which she also quit when her teacher suggested she try something a little easier after her failed attempt at playing a Mozart piece. She's tried just about everything there is, and quit for some petty reason. She has little commitment, and little focus, and she really just flits from one thing to the next.

If you were to ask 10 people to describe Kat, one word they would all have in common is anger. She is full of pent up anger, and she releases it little by little on whoever happens to be in her path. Some like to describe her as a dragon, leaving destruction in her wake. Kat can be vicious and nasty, and she has little empathy. She just keeps doing her thing, regardless of who is in her path.

The only ones who are safe from her snarky, rude comments are her fellow trumpet players, and Carrot. She cherishes them, and treats them the best she knows how. And for Kat, that's really saying something.
Last edited by redhorizon on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:41 am

Dropping out. Good luck to everyone else
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:43 am

username: SilhouetteStation
which kalon?: Kallisto
new name: Heather
ideas:
occupation;
-part time librarian
-part time museum tour guide
-full time mum friend to everyone

personality;
a sweet, motherly Kal who can get a little overprotective at times. the kind of friend that reminds you to drink water and take meds. always carries band aids around, but they're also always printed for kids and adults alike. loves to learn new things (big on ancient history and architecture), and also loves to share her knowledge with others

likes;
-reading
-children
-peach ice tea
-cherry coke
-raspberries, blueberries, any berry tbh
-smoothies
-polished floors

dislikes;
-stuffy rooms
-dirty dishes
-buzzing insects (not the insects themselves, just the noise)
-regular coke
-too much pepper (makes her sneeze)
-slipping on said polished floors

aesthetics;
outfits
xxxxxxxxxx

images
xxxxxxxxxx

----

super lovely of you to do this! I'm sure whoever gets your kals will love them ^^
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malamarie » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:45 am

username: Malamarie
which kalon?: Melon
new name: Barnaby
ideas: They could be a toy maker for those in need, as well as charity for those in need.
ʜɪ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

------------------------
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ! (Credit to Richie-Tozier for my icon!)
ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴀʟᴀᴍᴀʀɪᴇ! ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ! , ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɢɪғᴛs.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageI am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people for now!
I have received 1 gift
Malamarie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:45 am

username: OliveMyLove
    which kalon?: Ira
    new name: Rudy
    ideas: I’d like to try out for Ira! I’ll rename him Rudy. He’s a meteorologist, and he loves the field of science he works in! However, he really wants to have his own show someday, where he talks about special weather phenomena. He has an unhealthy addiction to nat geo shows, and an even greater addiction to tea. Rudy has at least 10 flavors of tea in his house at all times.
    He is very methodical, and kind of reclusive? He has friends, but he just values alone time most of the time. When he does hang out with friends, though, he loves to do something really fun and unique, like an escape room!
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:14 pm

username: yuroshi
which kalon?: Wren
new name: Talon Windrunner (Eaglesbane)
ideas:
In General wrote:Talon is a young man with a strong sense of self. While he is rather solitary, he is also extremely strong-willed, and not so solitary as to stay away from someone else when it benefits him. He has a strong sense of justice and a stubborn streak wider and deeper than the ocean. When he wants something, you can be sure he will get it- one way or another.
Talon is a special sort of person- and by that, it means Talon, or Eaglesbane as he is called within his persona, is magic. He is one of not many, but some, with a special ability. His is the power to change forms. He is not a shapeshifter, much as he might like to be, for he only has one other form that he can change into. Specifically, a bird- more of a raptor than anything. Although his coloring marks him as more unique, his ability to change into different birds of prey, all in different sizes, allows him to camouflage much more accurately. He also is able to change into one raptor that is not found elsewhere on the entirety of the world- particularly, a Great Eagle (think lord of the rings). This is where he gets his name, Eaglesbane. It is this form which he uses in daring battles and dangerous rescues.

Form wrote:Although Talon has many forms he is able to take, he definitely prefers certain ones over others. Besides his human form, which many do not recognize to be the carrier of Eaglesbane, his most frequent form is the peregrine falcon. It is small and inconspicuous, for the most part, able to fade into the background-perfect for spying. Yet it is also one of the fastest birds found in the world. He is able to fly fast and free in this form, and finds there’s little that can match the feeling of the wind whistling around him as he falls into a dive, pulling incredible feats of acrobatics and dangerous stunts. Talon will even climb to high places specifically for the purpose of leaping off in his born form, getting closer and closer to the unforgiving ground before changing at the last second, and pulling away, tail feathers brushing the ground. Nothing can compare to the way that feels. He loves his forms, and the freedom they offer, and wouldn’t give them up for anything in the world.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:18 pm

Wip for amber
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:18 pm

marking for melon what a boy
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me