♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Why can’t I just be myself around you, man. Or anyone, for that matter. Why is it so hard to be yourself and just relax? I bet ya I’d be more attractive if I would just be myself, fr.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incognito! » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:24 pm

Silver Pandorica wrote:Why can’t I just be myself around you, man. Or anyone, for that matter. Why is it so hard to be yourself and just relax? I bet ya I’d be more attractive if I would just be myself, fr.

Confidence, my friend! It is harder than it sounds, but the advice "fake it 'til you make it" helped me out a whole lot.
    Definitely be yourself, you're the only you there is and there is someone out there who will definitely like that you -- more likely, a lot of people will!

For me, my anxiety made it difficult to relax and just try to be myself, and for years I avoided being myself for fear that people would judge me or just straight up dislike me. Slowly, I realized that there were plenty of people out there who appreciated who I was, flaws and all, and those were the people worth keeping.

Just gotta take those baby steps into finding your confidence, and eventually you'll find yourself more and more at ease.
Last edited by incognito! on Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avatar art by my wonderful sister Cygnus,
      check out her gallery!

she/her | adult | med student
incognito!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:24 pm

Haha.Ha.ha. lol ignore that im just oof

Okay, so here is a story to show just how much being yourself impacts love life :3 (Well, at least for me it did)
So, I remember, 6th grade, I liked this boy. We had spanish together, and I felt this urge to be perfect in front of him. [ Spoiler, I started liking him when I took a look at his cute friend, then saw him there :P ] So, I stressed put my body trying not to move, or twitch a lot. It really stressed me out, like, it was getting in the way. Fast forward to 7th grade, I'm in his homeroom. So, I tell myself I'm not gonna like him this year. [Spoiler : I still ended up liking him! >:{ ] So, after I made that apparently temporary choice, I felt so much better! I could even focus in class a little >:). Fast forward to now, later in the year, I think me subtly likes me. We make lots of eye contact, he always is around me <3 but we don't really talk at all lol. We are both very introverted and socially awkward. But the thing is, I kinda started liking someone else huehue. He's really funny, cute laugh, and we used to talk all the time! But my math teacher changed our seats { rip my soul } I see him sneaking glances at time :>.
On a more universal note, one time, I was in gym. We were playing Badminton when I overheard him and his friends say about me that I was thicc [ yes thats how you spell it hoohoo ]. I was like :0.
Also, one of my friends [1] keeps shipping me and one of my close friends[2]. He[2] always tells my friend [1] " ooh boi i see you '
Im like " boi if u dont "

Lol well thats it <3

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby みりん〇°• » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:26 pm

I’m single, wanna mingle XDD
I’m just peekin! Y’all got some nice love stores!
Image☙豆 豆 龍 ~ ꪻ ꪮ ꪻ ꪮ ᥅ ꪮ ~ ド ド ロ❧
ImageImageImageClick for ♫
みりん〇°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:44 pm

x
Last edited by Shrewd on Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:46 pm

Nepenthes wrote:
I have no one lmao

You'll get someone eventually! Be yourself, and make friends! Who knows, maybe one of those friends will like you! <3 Best Wishes!

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterglow » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:52 pm

how do I talk to my crush without making myself look like a complete idiot
I don't even know him
h e l p
she/her - adult - Taurus - artist

Hello! I'm waterglow, but you can call me Via.
I'm always open to chat and help with whatever you
need! I am not very good at communicating and I am on
the autism spectrum so please be patient with me as I am
trying my best! If I ever come off as rude please know
that I'm not trying to, It's most likely a tone issue on my end. :)
Sig and Prof pic made by
valkyrie,,

- Storage - Kalons - Boo Dragons
waterglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:54 pm

Eyyyyyo people just a single Pringle wandering around this thread. I’ve so far only had one boyfriend that barely lasted a week. (I just wasn’t having feelings for him) Anyway I’m here to share something with you guys that I need help with.

Ok so I have this best friend that I get along with really well and a lot of people keep saying we’d be great together. I’m not sure if it’s the fact that I’m a girl and he’s a boy and we’re friends or that their being genuinely serious. But I find it really annoying that certain people keep mentioning that we’d be cute together every single time we’re around each other. And there is this one person who keeps bothering me about it because he knows that he’s bothering me. I need some guidance fam because I’m very close to throwing some hands with that person.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:56 pm

Homecoming Queen wrote:how do you get over a guy that you have liked for 4 months and he told you that he was going to date you and then once he is single he gets with another girl and makes a bad excuse for not wanting to date you.

Let him go! You'll find someone who truely cares! <3
waterglow wrote:how do I talk to my crush without making myself look like a complete idiot
I don't even know him
h e l p

Well, try introducing yourself! Figure out what kind of guy he is and start a conversation off of that. It has always worked for me, just be yourself!

Zonbitaigā wrote:Eyyyyyo people just a single Pringle wandering around this thread. I’ve so far only had one boyfriend that barely lasted a week. (I just wasn’t having feelings for him) Anyway I’m here to share something with you guys that I need help with.

Ok so I have this best friend that I get along with really well and a lot of people keep saying we’d be great together. I’m not sure if it’s the fact that I’m a girl and he’s a boy and we’re friends or that their being genuinely serious. But I find it really annoying that certain people keep mentioning that we’d be cute together every single time we’re around each other. And there is this one person who keeps bothering me about it because he knows that he’s bothering me. I need some guidance fam because I’m very close to throwing some hands with that person.

Same thing happens to me. Just gotta walk away!

I'm trying to help everyone lol
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:59 pm

Hello!!
My name is pparadise, I'm pretty happy in a relationship with my boyfriend for 5 months now. Except.. We don't get to see each other? Now it's not extremely long distance we just don't see each other during the week due to going to different schools. We both trust each other very much so I know he won't leave or cheat. Here's my problem, I'm switching to his school next year as a surprise, how do I keep it from him without him getting angry or upset? I don't want to cause any problems..
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me